It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're so afraid of the NWO it will kill 2/3's of mankind.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Look, I don't say much, but I really gotta get this off my chest before the show begins.

Want some info on the NWO/Illuminati Elitist Jerks that will wage wars for their benefit and kill many many innocent people to achieve their goals of world dominance? Then just search ATS, Youtube, or Google for the following....

David Ike - Alex Jones - Alex Collier - Zeitgeist - Bilderberg Group
(i'm sure others can post more to search for some info on the topic)

All right, up to speed now? Got the back story? In a nutshell it's something to this affect...

"A long time ago, in a land that had much promise, a group of evil bankers started controlling governments by pushing centralized banks that are set up to enslave the masses through debt. These people control the media, and are able to group together and decide the fate of the people without the peoples input or being reported about. They use wars that they bankroll to spread their reach on the globe, have already setup an European Union, and African Union, are almost ready to setup the American Union, and the Asian Union is somewhere down the road. Though they are about to unleash WWIII to speed up the process, and at the same time reduce the population so that they are much more manageable."

Now, for all of you who have posted a gazillion times on the matter, spreading your loom n doom to the public with your chicken little antics... I want to introduce you to someone who believes you are a terrorist (3:20)....

And I would have to agree with the good Doctor Kaku. But his physicist makes another key point in this video. The message is clear. For mankind to progress, we musty have a "Type One" civilization on this planet.

Guess what... He's not the only one to know this.

So Here's my rhetorical question. Why not let the "Illuminati" take us down that path? Why does mankind in general feel the need to resist it? Why is it so complicated to understand for the average joe?

Well guess what... They know you will resist. Till the end, and that is why the population will be reduced. Not because you are easier to manage in small numbers, though I'm sure it helps. Think about it, you give them the power, you give them the money, with less of you, they too have less. They are going to do it, because, well, they can't just tell you that tomorrow we as a species are gonna start doing things differently.

And because you resist, because you won't accept it, and they know it, they will eliminate you as an obstacle.

For the betterment of man?

hmm... Grab your popcorn.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well maybe not so much Alex Collier now that I think about it

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
So you say,

Allow them to take over, to enact their full plans openly with zero resistance. This way they kill less people because there's less resistance?

You kind of elude to this, that not resisting would mean less casualties, yet at the same time seem to say that they're going to kill who they're going to kill, and there's nothing that anyone can do about it.

If you are saying no resistance means less casualties en masse, to the point where population reduction continues AS IS but is not advanced further by new bio-agents, new poisons, or new nuclear wars, or round-ups, then I could see a legit reason to begin discussing it and its' implications. i stress to _begin_ discussing it..

.. but if you feel that they are going to kill most of us one day regardless of how we resist or if we resist at all, the answer to your question lies therein. When people are faced with two options, A) to be killed, or B) to have a chance at killing some of the people who are going to kill you, most people will gladly pick B). It's the good ole .. "I'm taking one of them with me" mentality. and it is logical, you know .. 1 - 1 = 0, 1 for 1 is null, one can at the least even up with the enemy by taking an eye for an eye. This also happens to be the suicide bomber's mentality, or a small part of it I should say.

Lovely conversation we have here..

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
He's quite mad, you know.

Not sure what to make of that. I get the concept of different types of civilization but why the emphasis on Robots colonizing Moons?

Very confusing.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Well there will undoubtedly be a resistance, and some will fight, some will not. Some will die not knowing a cause, and some will. I for one am not offering any "what to do"'s here. What I am saying is that there is a building mass consensus that something awful this way comes and the finger is being pointed at these so called "elitists" that are probably more responsible for the good quality of life most people live in these modern times, than are responsible for suffering. I mean for slaves, we got it pretty damn good don't-chya think?

What I am saying is that I 100% believe that what is coming to us is because those who instigate this nightmare when it happens will be doing so because they feel there is no other way. The world must change, and a change so drastic is needed that this may be the only way. I think prevention is far too late in this matter. Unless we can undo 2000 years of seeing human life in our current light, and do it SOON, well then no, we are screwed.

Sometimes the farmer needs to slay diseased cattle for the good of the herd ya know.

moo

[edit on 11-10-2008 by ticktockboom]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
So by this mentality, the only purpose and way of measuring a civilization is solely based on the amount of power it can grab and consume?

I like that guy, but the way of measuring civilizations here is no doubt only our(humans) own measurement. So much more to civilizations. I guess he didn't take many civics classes?

Why not let them? That would be assuming the ends justify the means. That is silly. The ends don't justify the means, the means determine the ends. What kind of society do you think is going to be left if only the people who go along and do what they are told are here?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
But the diseased ones include ALL of the elites, the politicians, the governers, senators, ministers, and envoys of the entire World's Governments ..

The very ones that would instigate mass depopulation and then hide underground while its going on, ala the NWO take over theory, are the ones that need to be killed off for being diseased. And yes, there's quite a few undesirables in the population, just average people .. but I am not one to decide who lives and who dies, who is worth more, that only God can do properly, in my opinion and belief.

Men will always try though..

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I know if we lived in a society that moves along together and gets things done together. Look, in a business, if I want it to prosper, I want people to act the way they should, do the job they are there to do.

What Dr. Kaku is stating, is that in order for a civilization to achieve evolution as a society, there are steps that need to be taken, tools that are needed, and conditions that must be met, or we are a no go. I tend to agree with him.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I suggest THEY get it in their heads to walk away from their piles of gold and move along. Not only is nwo not going down, but if they persist in resisting the will of the people, they're all going down ultimately in the end.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

lol don't get me wrong, I never said they are saviors. These just happen to be people that have an agenda for us all, and the means to execute their agenda. No one gave them the right to decide anything, but they did a real good job at making us all turn a blind eye at what it is they have been up to.

Could be worse I suppose, their agenda could just be destruction of the earth! but then that wouldn't serve anyone would it.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

well now that would be the ultimate David vs Goliath moment now wouldn't it. I wish you luck in that. But for me personally, I hope to see the day when we have a type one civilization, even if we have to go through the worst of all growing pains to get there.

SR

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
lol i'm literally dreading being on this site after Watchmen is released. Thankfully it's been postponed for a few more months yet, Maybe it's apart of the plan?? Who knows.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ticktockboom

I agree and disagree. There are 2 paths I can see where it works. 1 is a path where people respect each others free will, and don't steal from others etc. The other path is what the NWO represents, where everyone is basically a computer/robot and does what they are told. But I think even that has reasons why it will eventually fail. But not in a nice way.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford said it can be narrowed down to 50 old parasites that feed off the blood, sweat and tears of this planet. We will win. No matter what happens. That is the message many have gotten regarding this struggle. If non-violence doesn't work, then the eye of the pyramid will be the target. This thread is pointless in its attempt to make people give into a blend of Chinese/nazi fascism to appease the Rothschild family and their peons. Not interested. Sorry have to pass.

Edit to add: For the Horde!

[edit on 11-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

The question I have for you badmedia is this then...

Say going to k-12, go to College, get a Job, get married, pay taxes = everyone doing what they are told.

Well, in my experience the better you master at what you are told to do, the better the rewards, and comfort of life.

So let's say the NWO offers the same deal, just different things you are told to do.

Would you then be so against the NWO's way?

Edit to Add: I gank horde for breakfast! ALLY4LIFE! lol

[edit on 11-10-2008 by ticktockboom]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The truth is...

None of this exists. It is in your minds.

All you are doing is driving yourselves crazy considering the possibilities.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
i've seen this once before and I personally think that is a awesome way to look at things. it's "outside the box" for me. and I totally dig that.

my only concern is during the "transition" is our leader doing things for the good of the people or for the good of leader??

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This post is ludacris, we already have the technology to advance our civilization to a type 1 civilization -- we just DONT, because we don't want independent souls like ourselves to be any part of it.

Do you HONESTLY think that America, UK or China would be friendly with any other space colonies? No, Once we rule the planet, Lets rule our galaxy.

Get some get right.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lushyslushy

Finally!

Lushy your concern is one that should concern everyone, and it does. The problem with the NWO scenario is the issue of trust and secrecy. 9/10 conspiracies that you read about on sites like this one can all link back to the same common parent.

You know how they say you can start a chain of lies through one lie? Well that is essentially how this whole mess got started. And the funny thing is, it's because WE were not trusted.

So where are we at now? Well, a choice was made against our favor for fear of reaction, and no trust was ever given.

So now THEY sit at a tipping point where THEY must reap what they have sown. And unfortunately if we were trusted to begin with, this whole damn mess coulda been avoided.

Is there another strategy? Surely, but maybe this is the best? How can we trust THEM? When they have kept us in the dark for so so long.

The only rest I get at night is knowing, that at the end of it all, no matter what happens, who suffers, who gains, we as a species should benefit in the end.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SR
lol i'm literally dreading being on this site after Watchmen is released. Thankfully it's been postponed for a few more months yet, Maybe it's apart of the plan?? Who knows.

can someone enlighten me as to who or what is The Watchmen please???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join