It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're so afraid of the NWO it will kill 2/3's of mankind.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ticktockboom

Originally posted by mystiq

By comparison, these guys are truly psychopaths. They are indoctrinated in this mass illness from childhood on. Very few escape the prejudice and elitist training to associate us with a separate lower race.

In fact, I bet they are so ill, they are willing to get on a loud speaker heard by millions, spread hysteria and panic, link them with negativity (I mean really, how can elite be negative?) all in the vain of being right...

oh wait, they're not the ones that do that, sorry, I was confused for a moment.

I dont beleive labeling them psychopaths is correct. They are very intelligent men that think very highly of themselves. They are letting their own ideas cloud their minds of what is possible. This plan has been in the works for at least 60 years, probably 100's.... How much have you learned in the last 10 years of your life? How much have you compromised? These men are in no position to need to compromise, which means very scary things. You know what they say "There is a thin line between genius and madness." Keep that in mind. I beleive these guys minds and ideas are sound, they make sense, but in a very sadastic way that in no way is the ONLY way. There is always more than one way, this is just one of many. Not the one I would choose.
Why do they put flouride in our water? Why would they destroy our educational system? Answer these questions if indeed what they are doing is so benevolent. Most people are so uninformed they dont even know how to choose, that seems like something you do to take advantage of someone, not to help them see the light at the end.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This is what will happen. Americans need to be terrified to go to one world currency and give up their constitution. So after the stock market continues to crash; which it will, the bankers will close the banks. We wont be able to get money. People will lose all their savings in their 401 k's. Transportation will stop. There will be riots because people will not be able to get money or food or gas. This wont last long just enough to scare the hell out of everyone. Then they will come up with a new currency called the Amero or they will call it something else. People will rally around it and the consolidation of the world currencies. And the worlds nations, or the big ones that matter for the most part. We will give up our constitution for safety. The big police state. "It will be the only way" to solve the crisis. When in reality its the bankers that created the crisis in the first place, because they want to control everyone and every aspect of our lives. Because Economics is a BS scam. I wish I could just print off fake monopoly money and get people to give me stuff for it. Wouldn't that be good? This crap isn't based on anything. This is a huge manufactured fraud. Puppet masters pulling strings. Hell if they did do the fake alien invasion thing it would be a lot easier to rally everyone to the new fascist cause. Through chaos comes order my friends. Thats their slogan.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
there is no sanctuary because they have toxins they can spray on you from the air ,night vision technology and if you run they will call you terrorists and insurrectionists. I say stay put and modify your behavior to exclude them as much as possible. You know how to tell they are lying and manipulating, be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves. They put all there eggs in the consumer basket, now they're stuck,don't consume at least not globally just consume locally as far as possible and keep fine tuning the message from that beginning. There is way more that you can do than you think. But you must think and act consciously,and with purpose

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Psychopathy is considered by the layman as the ability to kill, repeatedly, or a complete lack of conscience. A Sociopath is similar, but the text book definition could include a harmless hermit, or any person who is not "normal" by societies standard. If societies standard was to submit to nwo order for example, all the freedom fighters, or those who peacefully walk out on the system would meet that definition. By our definition of a psychopath, anyone, who would kill hundreds or thousands of their own to justify a war in another country, then proceed to kill a million or more civilians, for oil, which has no purpose in the world except that it makes money for the few, when alternative clean energy exists to replace it, meets that definition.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Thing is, I don't believe that anyone in control of these NWO types, or Illuminati, made any decision to remove a large portion of the population to push "their" agenda lightly.

I say "their" agenda, because in all actuality it could very well be an agenda that better suits "us" as a whole.

Sick people, that have inexcusable socials flaws become murderers. These people would not be able to exist, let alone orchestrate their partnerships if they were all sick. Again, I say, I believe their hand is being forced this direction, in order to wipe the slate clean.

I myself had a long hard struggle with accepting the fact that most people in at least these United States are well, for lack of a better word, stupid. Now, don't get me wrong, there are a ton of smart people, but the majority, well, they are too busy watchin american idols and letting wire news get the best of them, while comsuming everything in site.

If the existence of man depended on... the unification of government, economy, and social behaviors. If it depended on everyone of us releasing our acceptance of what god is, and why we are here, and where we are going, with one that is a unified absolute truth.... well what other option do we give those that have the means to accomplish the above if the scenario so existed?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Psychopathy is considered by the layman as the ability to kill, repeatedly, or a complete lack of conscience. A Sociopath is similar, but the text book definition could include a harmless hermit, or any person who is not "normal" by societies standard. If societies standard was to submit to nwo order for example, all the freedom fighters, or those who peacefully walk out on the system would meet that definition. By our definition of a psychopath, anyone, who would kill hundreds or thousands of their own to justify a war in another country, then proceed to kill a million or more civilians, for oil, which has no purpose in the world except that it makes money for the few, when alternative clean energy exists to replace it, meets that definition.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by mystiq]

I agree with your post,I think Bush is a great example of such a person,he really doesn't give a damn,and everything he says and does proves that he only wants his position to further his own lusts , that is as much of existence as he can see.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
All I know about this guy is that he is "where its at" when it comes to a modern Einstein (and physics) and has a lot of great things to say (Not to mention contribute).
Even he admitted "thats if we can make it that far" without destroying eachother with our useless human nonsense.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The fundamental flaw on OP's premise is that the NWO is what's stifling civilization's advancement. We're based on energy derived from decayed animals and plants, not because we want it, but because they've killed, bought out, and suppressed anyone who developed advanced energy sources, such as super efficient solar power, tesla energy, meg power, etc. When stunning scientific discoveries are found, whom do you think stifles it? The discoverer? You think Galileo wanted to die? You think man kind would rather spend all his money on war machines instead of space travel? You think we as a people want censorship and destruction of civil rights instead of free and open communication?

The argument is so ridiculously absurd....

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ticktockboom

Alright, it appears the good Doctor doesn't realize there is a line of demarcation between reality and fantasy entertainment stories.

Shows like Star Trek, Star Wars, 2001 a Space odyssey ar NOT history lessons, they are imagined by an author of screenwriter.

Hellooooooo McFly.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
What he is talking about is globalization, which is the direction we are heading. One world econemy, one world government etc, etc.

I dont have a problem with globalization if its for the common good of man kind. But its corporate globalization whats on the agenda, where the banks corporations and the 1% rule the whole world and I fear it will be somewhat a fascist regime, disguised as democracy.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

If I read' what you said correctly, then by all means you can be the first of their victims to get killed for "a better man and world in the future". I on the other hand will look after myself, family and friends. They are trying to accomplish the bad new world order, there are other means to bring about a new world order, a good one.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I have not read any posts of this thread, EXCEPT for the OP's, yet.

Before I read all of them, I must stop and post my HONEST OPINION about this.... take it from someone who is in love with Physics, and know a whole lot of stuff about Doctor Kaku.

Doctor Kaku is an Illuminatti.

I am not saying his wrong. I am not saying he is not a great scientist. I am just saying that he is what he is.

Peace

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoeshiner

If I read' what you said correctly, then by all means you can be the first of their victims to get killed for "a better man and world in the future". I on the other hand will look after myself, family and friends. They are trying to accomplish the bad new world order, there are other means to bring about a new world order, a good one.

Look, as much as I love my family as well, and everyone of you, I do believe that this life is not it. If I did, well, I guess I would have a lot more to fear. But I would gladly lay this life down in exchange for a better tomorrow for all. But with all the ignorance in the world, what plan would you offer?

I know there are arguments that goe something like "What gives them the right" and "they get to survive at the cost of us! Never!"

Well, are these arguments not based on the assumption that we are not a whole? That we are individual divided down to our very core of existence?

In retrospect, who gives you the right to stop it? What gives your fears validation to the right to hold back the rest of humanity?

But seriously, lets do talk about an alternate plan that would work without bringing down some of the most well established institutions that hold your state of mind hostage. A plan that would work with nearly 7 billion people accepting it as is.

I'm all ears.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I'll take up that challenge.

We have past the point of 'defeating' this enemy of the human condition directly. We must accept that. The time for direct engagement passed while the wailing of mass media drowned out all calls to action and alerts to the screams of 'lunatic fringe,' 'kook,' 'dumb-asses!'

Slowly we have come to see just how 'powerless' we have become under the financial yoke of servitude. Those in control have successfully obfuscated their actions with distraction and the exacerbation of the chaotic nature of fundamentalists social action.

However, the point of resistance need not be something that fit into the equation as it is put into play by the game theorists, statisticians, and social engineers.

The social-pressure plan can work. It begins by engaging in a personal commitment to accept publicly, the 'victory' the NWO has secured in the last half-century. We were mugged. Get over it. The protection racket is in place and we are in no position resist because our community identity, the government, was seduced by the power and glamor of Hollywood and 'monopoly money'.'

Make certain your children see the actual tools of persuasion thrown at them daily by television, radio, and media in general. Point out to them, in such a manner as to have them understand, that they are being indoctrinated into a reactive group, who will lack any ability to apply historical perspective to the events of the world around them.

Educate your children. Stop letting them be 'molded' by television. Read OLD books. Question EVERYTHING to your children. Create a generation of thinkers. Create that which is in your means to create.

Remember, for most of our children, everything they know they have been 'told'. They are generally not learning in school, they are simply being socially indoctrinated. Start there.

Ask your nieces, and nephews questions. See where they are in their minds today. Make note of the people who raise their kids to be consumers and drones. They are the victims.

I could go on and on, but I doubt many will heed or even give consideration to what I say. They are more inclined to believe the fairytale our parent were told.

"If you work hard enough you can do anything."

Lies. It shouldn't be about work. It's not about 'doing,' it's about being.

Live or die for your freedoms, it's your choice. But if you don't choose something, you simply 'exist' - like a plant, or a tree, or a cow - just waiting to be genetically modified for the benefit of your owner.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

this will add to the discussion

www.abovetopsecret.com...

these are the covert ways the final reduction of population will be reduced, it is short please read the whole thing

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I have to say that it is really nice and civil discussion, even though it concerns death of 90% (or more, i do not remember) of the world population. So the question is - how reliable is the source of the materials about NWO? If i really truly believed that someone is planning such a crime - i will be very "uncivil' concerning the issue. So most people, as i see it, do not really trust all those theories - it is just a fashion thing. Do not stone me if i am wrong, please.
Why do people think that the contradictory information conspiracy folks produce is mostly truth and not otherwise? I cannot imagine even genuinely evil and corrupted man giving order to wipe out so many people for "good cause". If you take our century bloody tyrants - Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Mao... - they will be kindergarten kids in comparison. And there are other things that seem problematic to me too, but mine blue pill - as it goes (or sheeple instinct) is my problem.
In order to get something done efficiently on such a major scale there is a need for sticks and carrot approach. I can see no carrot for the public in those various theories.
There were a lot of forces trying to do their own new order in what their considered as universe - Romans, Mongols, Napoleon, Communists, Nazis and others i missed. They all failed, they all were cruel,greedy and arrogant. How is this going to be any different - i do not see. If there is a group planning this NWO - and it definitely could be, then it has no more chances to succeed then its predecessors. But nothing good will come out of that - it will give birth to chaos, conflicts and most important - it will create unintentionally its competitor. You can see even now, when it is only a conspiracy theory and has no real meat - in the Zeitgeist idea ,that NWO whose ideals are only guessed (maybe partly correct - but definitely not as bad as it is presented) gave birth to opposing ideology, also global.
World is dynamic, there are lot of opposing forces fighting each other and no one can gain control of all the humanity, or even of its ideals.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Some insist that the NWO calculations regarding the optimal number of inhabitants for their Utopia means they are going to 'eliminate' the excess population.

Perhaps it is simply there intention to control resources and governments to 'allow' attrition to do the work for them. The base and inhumane detachment from human empathy and sympathy aside, it makes more sense to let us kill each other and make each other sick, while peddling non-cures as medicine and diminishing the life supporting capabilities of the nutrition we engineer into our food. By actually encouraging fundamentalist dogma to grind the population down, or standing idly by, while it happens. They are very good at 'seemingly' standing idly by.

We as a community of people had placed controls and regulations in place to ensure we are not subject to this kind of predatory economic game, they removed them and simply - stood idly by. In no case did they themselves carry out the actions, they just ensured that 'we' let it happen.

Don't kid yourself, the consolidation of media control under 4 or 5 corporate masters had a lot to do with it.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
"...maintain humanity under 500.000.000....."

Words out that it was an "anonymous manson" who built this monument.

Peace

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ticktockboom

Originally posted by shoeshiner

Look, as much as I love my family as well, and everyone of you, I do believe that this life is not it. If I did, well, I guess I would have a lot more to fear. But I would gladly lay this life down in exchange for a better tomorrow for all. But with all the ignorance in the world, what plan would you offer?

I know there are arguments that goe something like "What gives them the right" and "they get to survive at the cost of us! Never!"

Well, are these arguments not based on the assumption that we are not a whole? That we are individual divided down to our very core of existence?

In retrospect, who gives you the right to stop it? What gives your fears validation to the right to hold back the rest of humanity?

But seriously, lets do talk about an alternate plan that would work without bringing down some of the most well established institutions that hold your state of mind hostage. A plan that would work with nearly 7 billion people accepting it as is.

I'm all ears.

Let me put it this way. Instead of conditioning man into a better person all they have done is the opposite. They take advantage of our differences, they divide us, they enslave us, they kill us. They are the bad guys here, they have not tried to help us now have they? IF they helped us, by being nice and not enslaving us among many things life would be different today.

Man has flaws, nothing is perfect, our flaws are exploited by poverty, enslavement, separation, wars, viruses and many more.. - most of which they cause. Do you know what they are putting in our food? Do you know these vaccines they give our children? Sure lets let them slaughter us just like hitler did to try bring about a 'perfect race', look what happened. Yay.

Without these elite clowns life would actually be a whole lot more better, they are the ones we need to purge, not ourselves. We arn't perfect though so i'm not shifting all the blame to them but I say they deserve most of it.

Edit: So you want a solution we all will accept? How about getting rid of these clowns and giving the power back to the people? Go to a gold backed currency, for example. Control the banks and cut interest rates. Fix poverty, put in and enforce governments that work for the people and country! Make things a whole lot more easier for people, small debts and little interest rates. We might still need the monetary system but one in which all benefit and prosper. No more wars, no more politicians, no more corrupt government and elite. Clean food and water. This can all be done if a few clowns get what they deserve and the general public takes back control!!!

[edit on 14-10-2008 by shoeshiner]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Text PinkText
Okay,Ponder Upon This For a Minute:
"Friends"Star courtney Cox Was Born in ANNISTON,ALABAMA!!!
Her Co Star on"Friends"Was JENNIFER ANNISTON!!!

HMMM!!!COINCIDENCE OR CONSPIRACY????!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join