It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're so afraid of the NWO it will kill 2/3's of mankind.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The most important aspect of a lie is that it can be delivered credibly.

For those so inclined, resistance is not necessary. Their plan depends on resistance to work. It's a measured effect of the pressure they apply to us.

Why should I be against the so-called Illuminati's plan to take us into the future? It's not rocket science. It's not game theory.

-------------------------

I am a human. In the final analysis of all matters pertinent to my life, I demand, expect, and survive on freedoms that I (myself) find inseparable from my well-being.

I will not willingly be reduced into a function of a system of equations. Nor will I be a tool or operative to blithely follow a drone-like existence, scratching out what living as someone else's ideology has determined is "adequate."

My demands as a human are simple, unless it is mutually acceptable, stay out of my way. In return I offer silent reciprocation.

It may sound cold. It may sound harsh. But it is essentially the minimum acceptable level of freedom that I feel should satisfy any human.

We exchange something each time we are constrained by a law or regulation, or the power of authority vested in others. What we exchange is our acquiescence to the violation of human freedom. We do this willingly, as a means to achieve mutually acceptable exchanges, be they of information, resources, or anything of mutual value.

--------------------------------

But somewhere along the line we began allowing others to apply contrived meanings and bizarre dogmatic constructs on our lives. They are invariably rejected by those recognizing them for what they are. They are contrary to the 'grain' of human social development. Therefore resistance must be controlled, funneled and siphoned off.

Perhaps they are a saintly bunch, these leaders hiding in the dark. Leaders who so fear the light of day that they have become the occult obsession of the witnesses of our times. Conspiracy theory indeed.

Academicians like the OP here are perhaps the high priests of 'possibilities' in our 'educated' minds. There are many 'high-minded' celebrities that agree with him. That's why they are on TV.

Give me four (4) 2-hour episodes aired on consecutive days on PBS, and we could literally change the world forever. Think it'll happen? Think again.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
As you can see, I am 100% new to this site. However, I am not new to the ideas. My concern is that the lambs do not know that they are the lambs, while the shepherds are sending out the dogs to cause the herd to stampede. All life swings in a delicate balance. If and I really mean if, there is an elite controlling group, that has miraculously come to an agreement as to timing and methods for tipping the balance, it would seem as though the easiest path to reach their goals is to incite the most radical lambs, the ones that graze at the fringe, to start running. As they reach the herd, the first to see them running will assume they are running from danger and will run first and think later. Meanwhile the smartest have sought the safety of the innermost elements of the herd and will be caught up in the mass movement and will not be able to stop the stampede and will be driven by their own right to the doors of the slaughterhouse.
The only way Ican see to defeat the "elitist" efforts, for now at least, seems to be to refuse to stampede. The most fatal flaw in the plan that I can see is that the soldiers that will be on the ground for them will be people like you and me.
Who knows though, most militaries have their soldiers hopped up on enough drugs to probably get them to do watever they want.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ticktockboom

I have posted many replies, typed threads and educated myself on this subject.

The reason that the NWO will not prevail is simple as the more humanity you kill for this cause the more will be born against this cause. Therefore the more evil things that happen the more good will prevail.

I am not wanting to give a lecture here as to why but I know not through blind faith in anything but through knowledge and understanding.

Yes there will be pain, suffering, death, crime and destruction but humanity will overcome it be it long or short and we always will because that is in essence what humanity is.

If you live through this dark chapter you will understand this so remember it and that goes for anyone who reads this.

Ever read something that sort of makes sense but you cannot fully understand it yet?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I will not be lax to an hostal NWO takeover.......It is better to die for something than live for nothing............ Life is each persons perpective of it, not others.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
You know actually this has all happened before ,the Mayans had a great wealthy society,based on blood sacrifice on a scale so epic it's probably impossible to imagine and one day the people just walked into the jungle ,where they live happily ever after to this day

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

Good post, starred.

I think we go through cycles, if you look at everyday life you can see it as well even in the simplest forms.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by billirubin

Sir (edit: or Mam), I couldn't have given a better analogy for the life of me. This is exactly what I see. My position is this though, the mass will not refuse to stampede, because those on the fringes, will push us the most.

Thus the title of this post.

The fear is what will be used against us... without it, they have no control.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by ticktockboom]

[Addition]

However, the argument remains. Is it the fringe is so against the NWO that is will provide them the means to obtain their goals.

Scenario:
If you had the ability to advance the world, the species as a whole, towards a higher level of civilization, and possibly conscious evolution, but the only way it could be done was to make the sacrifice of the most dire kind, would you? And what if it's the seed they sown, the mob they created, that is responsible for preventing them from having any other choice... well, that would just be ludicrous wouldn't it now.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Not bad as a futurist. I like his point that we might not make it to the next level. This is a true reality. Either we continue to advance as a species, or we go extinct.

As far as the whole NWO thing goes, I don't think there is any one group in charge anywhere pulling the strings. Sorry, but my life experience has taught me that human beings who singularly lust for power to attain positions that might enable them to do such a thing usually don't have the intelligence to pull it all off. Not only that, but the power hungry only cooperate with each other to take advantage of others, and they don't really like each other. Luckily for human kind, their abilities tend to be severly limited. The most intelligent people I know aren't interested in power, their intellectual abilty gives them all the level of control they desire.

I think the current big obstacle for human advancement is that as a species, like all other species, we have advanced through the trials of survival of the fittest. Life and death competition is what mades us who we are. Fighting for territory and resources is in our nature, and that nature is very hard to change.

All too many people who claim to be for peace are only trying to get you to lower your guard so that they can conquer you. Their vision of peace is everyone doing what they want you to do. No thanks, not for me. The more effort these people put into claiming they are for peace, the more ruthless and coniving they are.

Let's take the North America free trade zone for example. Mexico wants to be able to come to the U.S. when ever they choose, enjoy our freedoms, and out technology, but they aren't going to let us gringos go down into Mexico with our guns. They know that we will not put up with their corrupt police state, and they won't be able to hunts us down and slaughter us the way they did the poor Zapatistas. Now if we could extend our constitutional rights, which most importantly includes the second amendment, then a free trade zone makes sense, but without that important condition, we should never allow it.

The third world is whacked because it is controlled by brutal thugs who bugger everyone, and refuse to allow opportunity for all. Those brutal thugs are in league with brutal thugs from our countries who wish they had the control in our first world countries that third world elites have in their own countries. It would be nice if we could just go take out these third world thugs who control the masses within their own countries, but everytime we do, we end up being painted as the bad guys. In truth, we are always still struggling to maintain our own liberties, as much as we can, and these third world mission claimed to be for humanitarian reasons rarely succeed in staying true to their causes. At least this is my perspective on the situation.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Is the death of empathy really necessary? The secret society 'Bohemian Grove' does a ceremony known as the cremation of care. It seems that the cremation of care refers to caring as a weakness. Now I do understand this thought, very well. Yet, don't we lose our humanity all together in that instance? Shooting someone, and pushing away the horrible feeling it gives you, because its for the betterment of mankind does not seem like a healthy, productive, or enjoyable society. Or rational.

I do know that people can be ignorant, people can be tough to get through to. They often are hypocrits. The actions they make dont seem to add up. Yet, to you who praise supreme apathy, could it be, that your ways have caused this deterioration in the first place? Could it just be that this 'whim' on what a society needs to be, may not be the only way, and from the look and feel of things, sure as hell not the right way. I choose my side based on my subjective experience as well as the facts. Not only the facts and not only the feeling. Yet it seems that this typing of our human race and predicting what even the 3rd type would be from a 0 type seems a bit arrogant and in fact... a bit ignorant. It seems that this typing of our civilization to an eventual galactic, seems very much part of our ignorant ridiculously cruel, supremely apathetic, type 0 civilization. Why dont we wake up first? Why not instead of tricking people, we tell them everything and let the chips fall where they may. Many will die this way too, but it makes alot more sense rationally to follow the laws of nature rather than the laws of men. It seems as though one would need to disconnect completely from the Earth, from the people and ALL of the life in it and feel supremely superior before he could make decisions such as the decisions currently being made.

This whole thing makes me sick, not angry... kill me if you must, but i'm not going to fight you. But I will never rationalize something so irrational. NEVER

If you lead me with trust, I swear I would trust and I would be a "slave" until my death in pursuit of true progress. Yet you lead us with deception and claim supremacy... Why?

It can not be the way.

An object or an idea wants to stay in motion. Too many horrible deeds were done so far... Open your eyes! That is what these deeds should be doing and that is their purpose... To Open Your Eyes. Let's take it slow as empathy and apathy alike, would call for. Regardless of what happens, but I beleive its going to be fantastic, our quality of life will be better. Even if the sun supernovas and kills us in 100 years because we dont do this. Perhaps it is an ascension, what do we even really know about fire or the sun. It feeds, it breathes. Just speculation, but keeping us this much in the dark because "we couldnt handle the truth" seems absolutely ridiculous. In any case I do not trust them that they have any secret knowledge or current knowledge that has anyway of controlling the galaxy as this physcist has told us. Do you really trust mans opinion, from a self-proclaimed type 0 civilization, that this is our 100% destined future if we hope to survive? Do you really beleive these guys aren't in for a big suprise after they kill all of us and try to make a transition into a type 2 from a type 1 and realizing they were incredibly wrong? Isn't it much more likely that this will be mans biggest misatke? That it will perpetuate it self to further cruelties ultimately amounting to nothing. NOTHING good can come of killing outspoken people and designing a system that holds people down! NOTHING!

"Im making you poor and desperate for the sake of progress."
"Oh, ok"
= /

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Looking4LikeMindz]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Another way of putting this is. The OP wants people to give in quietly to nwo, because the fascists power hungry creatures at the top, that in no way resemble the average human in makeup, and are truly psychopaths, are willing to kill most of us, by the countless billions, to achieve their goals. Yes, people willing to kill to get what they want are exactly those people that you would sacrifice your children's future to and pledge allegiance. Not if you're sane!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Well I have no desire to push a "want" on anyone, after all, I myself am just an observer. But what I take into consideration is that mankind, while gullible in every right (remember we are still very young atm), is still decent and good in it's core. Do we have the capacity for evil? Sure, but more so when we stand alone, not as a group. For in mass we tend to ground each other in the notion that we together are something much greater than ourselves as individuals.

Now, with that being said, I do not believe there is some serpent man standing in the shadows, menacingly planning our demise for his/her/their world dominance. I believe it to be men of greed, who have stumbled upon the realization, that they alone, have the means and capability of moving us forward as a whole species.... Problem....

The world is not going to go along with it. Now, who knows how long this has been a realization, but I guarantee 100 years ago to the current age, if you knew the only way for us all to advance was to unify us into a one wold state, you would know the people would not go along with it. It's another reason I say, that those who fear monger the NWO conspiracies, are tying themselves to the cause, the reason.. If you too looked at life, as little bubbles that can just be "popped" and sent back into the ether until it again manifests itself as another life, maybe this issue would be easier to deal with? Who knows.

I wouldn't presume to tell anyone what they should do, because I myself am certain these events will pass here. While how long we have is a bit foggy... It's just getting harder to see where the evil is (if any), and who is truly at fault here. I do believe that if the mass general consensus here was that we as a people need to move into a one wold state for the betterment of the species, rather than being a bunch of nationalists, things probably could have been different. And I think THEY have had the realization that wiping the slate clean may be the possibility where as reprogramming us all has been deemed an impossibility. But I highly doubt that realization was accepted lightly, for man is good, even in his confusion.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

"Well I have no desire to push a "want" on anyone, after all, I myself am just an observer. But what I take into consideration is that mankind, while gullible in every right (remember we are still very young atm), is still decent and good in it's core. Do we have the capacity for evil? Sure, but more so when we stand alone, not as a group. For in mass we tend to ground each other in the notion that we together are something much greater than ourselves as individuals."

Just to respond on this right away... as a group we are easily controlled by other doing similiar things. If you feel bad about killing someone, but the man on your right has killed 6 and the man on your left has killed more... how likely are you to go along with killing more people?

Only when we think for ourselves and by ourselves do we allow ourselves to feel guilt over something. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder... While the soldiers are doing the deed they are relied upon by people they trust and respect, their fellow soldiers. They reinforce eachothers false beleifs. We need unity but unity out of understanding, not fear.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Most human beings are not psychopaths and could not conceive of mass slaughter of innocents. They can be misled in false flag events to support wars out of ignorance, in which media campaigns block the graphic images of wounded and frightened children screaming their trauma on the streets. If we saw these graphic images, much like in Vietnam, the war mechanism would start to shut down. Most of our crimes stem from poverty, trauma, and "in the heat of the moment" crimes of passion. Most of the criminal activities, related to organized crime, drugs, and occult, are set up by the illuminati.
By comparison, these guys are truly psychopaths. They are indoctrinated in this mass illness from childhood on. Very few escape the prejudice and elitist training to associate us with a separate lower race.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisiblewoman
...the Mayans had a great wealthy society,based on blood sacrifice on a scale so epic it's probably impossible to imagine and one day the people just walked into the jungle...

Out of curiosity, where would you presume today's people's wandered? Especially those in the Americas, UK, and European mainland? or mybe this is all metaphoric?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Well said. If you approach the subject clinically, you will avoid losing any sleep. Sadly, it is becoming more difficult to ignore the effects, making it more difficult for ma at least, to remain clinical.

There is something disturbing in the pattern of links between the actors who actively removed barriers that would have made today's situation much less likely to have ever come to pass (if not impossible). Those actors, when viewed from a societal perspective (who exactly they are), and the sequence and timing of their actions (legislation, diplomatic, policy revisionists), seem perilously close to more than coincidental circumstance.

It is a determination that each student of the subject has to consider making.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Looking4LikeMindz

as a group we are easily controlled by other doing similiar things. If you feel bad about killing someone, but the man on your right has killed 6 and the man on your left has killed more... how likely are you to go along with killing more people?

Very good point indeed. The truth is, we as a group are something more than just individuals (and I don't mean by numbers). We move in a snowball effect too in my opinion - the bigger the the group, the more snow there is. It's how we funnel our apathy, emotions, desires, truths, and communication within it, that gives us - as a whole, something more. I just tent to think we as a group want whats best for us all.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

By comparison, these guys are truly psychopaths. They are indoctrinated in this mass illness from childhood on. Very few escape the prejudice and elitist training to associate us with a separate lower race.

In fact, I bet they are so ill, they are willing to get on a loud speaker heard by millions, spread hysteria and panic, link them with negativity (I mean really, how can elite be negative?) all in the vain of being right...

oh wait, they're not the ones that do that, sorry, I was confused for a moment.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ticktockboom

Originally posted by invisiblewoman
...the Mayans had a great wealthy society,based on blood sacrifice on a scale so epic it's probably impossible to imagine and one day the people just walked into the jungle...

Out of curiosity, where would you presume today's people's wandered? Especially those in the Americas, UK, and European mainland? or mybe this is all metaphoric?

I hope I can answer this in an efficient way,I know we can't walk into the jungle ,but we can stop falling for the tricks they use to to get more money from us ,like 'charity' charitable giving is a billion dollar bleeding hole in this country and 99%of this money is just free corporate wealth,
solution giving takes sacrifice give by all means give but local organizations for instance that have local programs that you can give to and participate in is a far better option than simply 'giving to the world'
electronics cable subscriptions cell phone plans and broadband subscriptions are a huge waste of our money make a decision about which of these services you really need and use and don't by the rest
drive a used car
don't fall for the planned obsolescence game,you don't need the lastest new gadget that you will have to throw away in two years
these are just some of the things you can do there are lots more
it's all about cutting the supply lines to free wealth for social parasites . If you can stop spending that twenty here or five there it will really start to have an effect in your own life . just think everytime you can save yourself money that's money they don't have. This is my version of walking into the jungle

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Actually many may literally in large numbers have to walk out into the "jungle" as just ignoring them probably won't work. We will have to remove ourselves from their traps altogether and regroup.
Thats when we can truly change the system by setting up moneyless, resource based communities, using the Venus Project as our end goal, to remove our children from the system.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

What I'm wondering is, how are they going to control us? Is it going to be massive crowd control? if so, what forces are going to do this? I hope that the forces being used are at least semi-human in regards to emotion, thus there would need to be rationale for them to do what they will do.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join