It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're so afraid of the NWO it will kill 2/3's of mankind.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
WELL to be honest with you the values expressed on the monument are ones I agree with,also the respect for life and all that doesn't lead me too believe that they would indiscriminately slaughter people,could it be the current WO that has been doing that until now and doesn't want their war for profit system to ever die,that is the 'enemy'?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

Did you happen to not read the part where it says we will reduce the population to 500 000 000? So they are going to give the rest of the world that arn't part of their plan, a ticket to mars for a long vacation - hat and shirt included.

Late edit: Sorry I just have to point out the sickness in people, it says there on the guidestones that they will sustain the population to half a billion so in other words an estimate of 6.5 billion will have to die. Yup you people who agree with these guidestones make me sick!

[edit on 15-10-2008 by shoeshiner]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by shoeshiner

It doesn't say they want to do this by killing,it says other things like love and tolerance to ,I'm just saying all these things sound like good ideas and I don't see where wholesale killing becomes necessary. I 'd just like to say that they also have a no war rule too. I didn't see the wholesale killing part but if it's being done I'm guessing it's not coming from people who are in support of respect for the sanctity of all life everywhere. Also we're talking about a NEW world order. That means not like the old one,so I'd just like to say that the current WO ,with mass extinction,torture, wars for profit,slavery, starvation and more..,is already a recipe for worldwide wholesale death. it's happening now

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

Go look at it again, i'm not sure of the exact wording because my memory is bad but it definitely says on the georgia guidestones to maintain/sustain the population at 0.5 billion so I ask you kindly what of the other 6.5 billion? You can't get rid of 6.5 million with love and harmony, so just for that they can go and stick their new world order up their...

The other things it says may be cool and accepted, I would probably agree with no wars and what not being good things for the people but I wont be part of something that wants to eradicate 6.5 billion people.

Also these wars and stuff could also be part of their plan to keep population levels down and manageable, aswell as implementing their NWO. I don't trust them, never will, they are the scum of the earth to me and i'm for a NWO but a NWO that's actually good and for everybody, 7 billion. Otherwise we get rid of these clowns and make life much better.

Also I ask you, how can you trust them? If they fool us into this NWO and we have this chip as money, how do you know they wont completely enslave you and do what they want with you or your children? Turn the chip off if you don't do as they please? They want to kill 6.5 billion of the world and have 0.5 billion to flaunt and parade around in the streets for once and do as their evil minds please which they can't do with 7 billion people, they have to stay secretive and behind doors with their evil agenda. I will fight this and I hope you see through all this. They will be purged then life will be much better.

Go look at the writings/commandments again on the georgia guidestones if you don't believe me about the 0.5 billion thing and please don't be fooled they control this current WO, most of this stuff is their doing although man isn't perfect and we deserve a little guilt too.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If this is the way forward... I'd rather go back. We can have another go at progressing society another time. The slaughter of members of our own species simply makes progressing to the next level not worth it right now.
Trouble is, I don't get a say.
And it's another horrible thought that our cultural differences need to be removed for us to go forward as a global society. I think we need to learn to love and celebrate our cultural differences to be able to go forward.
But, once again, I don't get a say.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I think you have it 100% backwards OP. They don't want the next level. You see moving us from a "zero" to a "1" means they lose their power. If they lose their power then they lose all they have. The gold don't matter it's the power they want, they power over us. You see, they want us to see them as Gods! If we move to a 1,2 or 3... each step they would lose more and more power. Heck becoming a 1 alone I'm sure that would be the end of all their power. So they can't have us moving forward.

So all in all sir, you have it wrong. Moving forward for them = no power = they lost all that they fight for now. I'm sure we have had the technology to move to a 1 a long time ago. Yet do you see new types of energy yet? No, it's the same old same old. We will be stuck on oil until they NWO comes down.

Besides even the logic of what you said makes no sense. It's not human nature to want to fight. Yet they control us, controling both sides and make people fight wars all the time, all through history. It's been proven before that in times of need, people will come together. So if they wanted to move forward... which would require people "coming together" then they wouldn't make the wars that they do.

I'm sure there is more to this point I could add but I just woke up and am still tired. GL on understanding, I think most of what I said speaks for itself.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Of course it's not written in stones that "they" are going to kill 6.5b people.

Of course the "message" is about love, and compassion and peace, and all that...

Because.... think about it: Would you follow "guide-lines" if those lines said in the open that people must be killed? Hell, no.

So, the same way all the news about bad things are sweeten and news about not-so-bad things are twisted (and made worst) those guide-lines are also very well written.

For the real intent is: if you don't know where it comes from and what it really stands for, you think the guides are GREAT.
If you know where it comes from and knows what needs to be done in order to have a "new world order", you WILL READ BETWEEN the lines.

"Ordo ab chao", anyone?

Realize that those guides stand for WHAT SHOULD BE, and it doesn't specifies HOW TO get there, so that leaves everybody a 'blank card' (?), sort of speak, to interpret and to figure out what should be done.

I really wish I could articulate my thoughts better, so I wouldn't have to write long posts.... but I still few I need to further my thoughts and interpretations:

The text in the guide-stones:

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

My take:
1. This was written when the world population was already ABOVE the stated number. So how are we going to "maintain" the population low without killing people? Or without denying people's write to have children?

2. Must I really explain this one? "Guide reproduction"??? wth? "improve fitness"? Eugenics, anyone??

3. Hmmmm What exactly is a "living new language"? And how are we going to "unite" people with language? Nowadays, even in the same country (where people speak the same language) they are not united. My take is that this "language" is not exactly a "spoken language" by definition... it's something else....

4 & 5. This is where the sugar is poured in. Those are lines to make us few OKAY about all this idea.

6. hmmm A "World Court"? And who is going to elect those judges? And if everyone is united, and overflowing with love and compassion, WHY THE NEED for a world court?

7. petty laws have CLEARLY not been avoided. And the "useless officials" statement reeks of power centralization for me.

8. Why "social duties" should have the same value of personal rights? And WHAT ARE "social duties" by the way? That's a completely different matter for each country in the world. The same for personal rights.

9. More sugar & honey.

10. Isn't a cancer something that grows out of control? And eventually kill it's host? How do you "leave room" (or make space) for nature? How do you deal with a cancer? I guess you have to "extract" it... or slowly kill it with chemicals...

I think I'll rest my case for now... I did not wanted to produce a "bible-post" but, oh well...

Peace

PS.: always read between the lines
PPS.: there are some mistakes in my writing but I don't feel like correcting them right now, so... sorry about that.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Sator]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'm not aligning myself with any organization that supports Draconian dictatorial control of the world for the profit of a few lustful greedy cruel tyrants,oh wait ! That's the current world order! So are you happy with the way things are currently or what would a NWO that was an improvement in the way humanity handles it's problems look like to you

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So,we just roll over and allow ourselves to be serfs.That does not work for me I agree we need to evolve but there are countless other ways to do that and none of them include the mass murder of trillions of people.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Agreed Mike Dangerously,read my posts I'm against murdering . What I'm asking is is in light of the current world order which IS murdering A LOT what do you suggest instead,I'm saying some of the principles on the rock sound good to me ,and I'm also saying it doesn't say anywhere on the rock we kill a bunch of people .so let's just put the killing thing aside .what would you do to make a better world or is the current system working for you?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
theres another aspect michel okako or whatever is not considering, ok when we expand big enough we excel and use alot of resources then perhaps we learn that this universe may act like a life form itself and may release anti bodies to wipe out the disease that is our civilization which probably should have been happy just hiding out instead of becoming an efficient virus. just an idea.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The Good Shepard seems to be lacking in this discussion.

When a population of herd animals becomes to large, they destroy themselves by depleting their food supply to a level it can no longer sustain them. Their health fails, their offspring don't survive and the herd heads toward extinction.

Enter the Wolf. The predators reduce the population to a size that is sustainable and a symbiosis occurs and both the predator and the prey become indispensable to each others survival.

Enter the Intellect. At some point the prey learns not only to defend against the wolf, but how to eliminate the Wolf altogether.

Enter the Good Shepard, who controls the numbers of both predator and prey to strike a balance in spite of the Intellect. The Good Shepard is neither the predator or prey, but instead a vital component for the survival of both.

As is the way of beasts, both the predator's and the prey instead of seeing the wisdom of the Good Shepard, see the Shepard as an enemy to be destroyed, but in doing so guarantee their own demise.

How then does the Shepard protect the herd and the predators against their own self destruction?

This would seem to be the point we have reached in our current reality. In the process predator, prey and the Good Shepard's have intermingled to the point the lines are now ill defined. Left to our own devices we will destroy ourselves without the aid of the Good Shepard. The problem is that neither we or the Shepard's can tell who is a predator any longer.

In the mean time we use up our resources, overpopulate to the point of starvation, fight bloody battles for little bits of ground to plant our feet upon. Will we self destruct or will a real Good Shepard save us from ourselves or a Wolf in Shepard's clothing (sorry, had to do that) destroy us and take it all for themselves; while at the same time destroying themselves by eliminating their own food supply?

There will come a time when in fact we will destroy ourselves without intervention. We are at a time where progress will be no longer possible as all our resources go to those at the back of the herd playing catch up. Those in the back will wreak so much destruction that when we come full circle their will be nothing left to sustain us.

Knowing this, ask yourself, who really is the enemy? A person who insists on having everything their own way even if it destroys us, or a person who forces the herd to take actions that will insure survival and progress?

These are tough question mankind will face in the very near future and how we respond now, may well determine if we survive at all. We are reaching a point where the needs of the many, does indeed outweigh the needs of the one (yes I know this is a Spock quote). What we view as bad for us in our selfishness may be exactly what we need to survive. There will, if not brought under control, come a point where our very numbers will have to be thinned or we all die.

Want to be one of those in control when we reach that point? I certainly don't, nor do I have the answer beyond if we reach that point, it is our own doing.

You are in charge. We have reached that point. You can thin the herd or let everyone die. What do YOU do?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisiblewoman
it doesn't say anywhere on the rock we kill a bunch of people .so let's just put the killing thing aside

But that is what this is essentially about. Yes some of the stated goals on the rock could well indeed be implemented in a positive way... but it talks about maintaining the population at half a billion. To achieve that goal requires a reduction in population. How can that be done without either killing 6 and a half billion people or, if it's to be done over a period of a few generations, the extreme implementation of eugenics?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It is so simple just leave women alone and let them decide when to have a baby ,worldwide availability of birth control ,and choice will do trick as it is right now to many women world wide are deprived of this option because their societies,frown on this one thing leaving women alone to make the choice. And no I'm NOT talking about abortion ,look into BIRTH CONTROL ,many kinds available now they prevent pregnancy until the woman decides she has the best opportunity to have a child and raise it to healthy adulthood. Also there are women who are smart enough to know they aren't parent material. Why is this so hard?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
invisiblewoman again you're missing the point... this current world order is run by the same people implementing the next world order.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I know shoeshiner
I'm just saying we DO need a new world order just not theirs,their NWO is more of the same, to borrow a current campaign phrase

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy

Originally posted by SR
lol i'm literally dreading being on this site after Watchmen is released. Thankfully it's been postponed for a few more months yet, Maybe it's apart of the plan?? Who knows.

can someone enlighten me as to who or what is The Watchmen please???

It is a graphic novel written by Alan Moore. It is an amazing comic. It is a sigil, Moore is heavily into eso-occult practice.

It parallels todays events in a way. It involves the future of humanity being willfully steered by the power of the mind of a man and his monies.

It really is amazing, "holographic" even. A multi-layered apparatus.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisiblewoman
I know shoeshiner
I'm just saying we DO need a new world order just not theirs,their NWO is more of the same, to borrow a current campaign phrase

Ok sorry I apologize. I'm also for a good NWO that's fair to all. I think the only way is to get rid of the elite and make sure this stuff doesn't happen again.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by shoeshiner

Yahoo now we're on the same page!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
the op's point in this thread, is similar to the point i just made in the thread i just made a few minutes ago. interesting................... im gonna read through this thread and see peoples opinions

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join