It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What country would be foolish enough to try too invade America!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

Good grief man! Have you actually ever travelled abroad? ...Beyond your own State borders perhaps? Sincerely, I can't quite measure as to why I repsonded to this, but your post was simply too good to pass up!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Why are these stupid threads started for what purpose, you have the US Goverment quaking in its boots stating to the Nation that alleged Terrorists could set off nukes in various cities and if they did martial law would have to be introduced. Then you have ignorant people posting who could attack or invade the US, we ll the answer is plenty of countries have to capabiltiy to wipe the US off the map but why would they and for what point.#

There are sufficient countries out there with hundreds and one with thousands of nukes not to mention CB weapons so again what is the purpose of these threads other than the brain dead patriots stating we can take anyone on. With all that is going on in the World and especially America you would think the average American has got a dam sight more to worry about from his own Goverment than some fanatsy induced attack on the US but obviously not.

Perhaps these people could focus there minds and energies on what is real and important. nuff said.

of you are going to call people IGNORANT....At least learn to spell first or your words are more funny that hurtful

capability NOT capabiltiy
Fantasy NOT fanatsy

With that said..it still can't be done..unless 3 or 4 major countries worked together jointly.
I don't care how many mushrooms you ate. your still tripping

[edit on 14-10-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
To be really honest i really dont give a **** !

Most countries have enough on their plate to bother about thinking about such things.. Also what is really is to gain from the invasion of the North American continent ??

Not being anti anything but, this seems a little like indulging in the dreams of an egotist or the fanciful .

Regards
Git

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Why invade? Invasion is so yesterday.

Just Bio Chem the water supply and underground system, step back and wait a couple of years ...... simple.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime

of you are going to call people IGNORANT....At least learn to spell first or your words are more funny that hurtful

Fantasy NOT fanatsy

With that said..it still can't be done..unless 3 or 4 major countries worked together jointly.

I hate to do this, but if you're going to resort to deflections such as focusing on people's spelling, perhaps you'd better practice what you preach.

of you are going to call people IGNORANT

your still tripping

Do you want to try that again? I pray to Lord Krondar that you're better at fighting than you are spelling.

I see some strange threads on this forum. There's some confused, delusional and paranoid thinking. There's some based on massive assumptions and great leaps of faith. There's also some blatant trolling. However, I've yet to see anything as childish as this thread. This really is the kind of unsolicited pissing contest that gives rise to the idea that Americans are warmongering loud-mouths who think the world somehow centres on them. When other countries hear this kind of talk and just shake their heads, I bet you just think we're all 'jellus' (sic). It's not envy we feel when we see threads like this, it's actually pity.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

Originally posted by beforetime

Fantasy NOT fanatsy

I hate to do this, but if you're going to resort to deflections such as focusing on people's spelling, perhaps you'd better practice what you preach.

of you are going to call people IGNORANT

your still tripping

Do you want to try that again? I pray to Lord Krondar that you're better at fighting than you are spelling.

I see some strange threads on this forum. There's some confused, delusional and paranoid thinking. There's some based on massive assumptions and great leaps of faith. There's also some blatant trolling. However, I've yet to see anything as childish as this thread. This really is the kind of unsolicited pissing contest that gives rise to the idea that Americans are warmongering loud-mouths who think the world somehow centres on them. When other countries hear this kind of talk and just shake their heads, I bet you just think we're all 'jellus' (sic). It's not envy we feel when we see threads like this, it's actually pity.

what just happen there was never argue with a ignorant person.
They will only drag you down to your level than beat you with experience!

and i fell for it lol

still funny as heck thought

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
A very simple answer to this question lies within the plot of the movie "Canadian Bacon". I miss John Candy!! A little bit of levity is good for the soul.

On a serious note, in all practicality one would only have to look to the South of our border. The invasion began years ago. It is just a slow methodical process. Just look at every bilingual label, instruction sheet, atm, voice mail system etc. Now look at MSM tv programs for children. Dora the Explorer, Go Diego Go, Handy Manny, Dragon Tails, Sesame Street the list goes on and on (Yes, I have kids that watch some of these). All of these shows have Spanish undertones and characters. Dragons with hispanic accents making chalupas. Go figure!! We are already done for folks. It is just going to be a slow going.

Furthermore, look to the streets and gang violence. The Hispanic gangs are outnumbering the "traditional" inner city gangs and are more violent. Just read about the MS 13 gang as one example. They are huge and getting bigger by the day and they have absolutely no regard for human life. They make the Cryps and Bloods look like boyscouts. I have friends in Charlotte, NC and they have left quite the trail of dead bodies in their wake over the past 5 years there.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
so many have said in this thread the invasion has already begun from mexico.

i will 1 of two way's.
One ...they love America so much ..more the merrier to fight off the first major invasion/attack on America.
or 2
We need to start pushing them back to Mexico...

But i choose one cause everyone need's to have a chance at freedom.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Please read Pat Buchanan's book "The Death of the West". The book was published back in 2002 and it is chilling to compare what was written then to what the world is currently experiencing. The book is a study of population trends and statistics. Even if you're not a Buchanan fan, it is a must read.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
who would invade Russia? their average citizens have ak-47.

russian gun control..google it!!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

an invasion of america? would never happen the logistical side of it the chinese couldnt handle or the russians plus mexico are you having a laugh

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join