It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What country would be foolish enough to try too invade America!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I am just asking the simple question.

Cause how i look at it 1 in 9 southern states family own at least 1 firearm.
And they are ready to at any time to defend our country.

thus we have the world largest military inside our own country.

Did you know.....American's can buy rifle shotguns semi automatic army rifle's also..From flea market's pawnshop's no question asked for hunting .

Yes Americans are locked and loaded .
And yes every American with a gun will shoot invader's into our great country.

Beside dropping a nuke on us..it's futile.

at the drop of a hat 1 state's citizens just 1 states ..will mass well over two hundred thousand strong barring arm's to defend it.

I just thought all the attack America now !!! folk's should now before hand

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

Paranoia must be at an all time high right now, which probably explains your post. It's a shame people are feeling so beseiged.

What made you imagine America will be invaded ? It's the US government and its cronies which are your enemies.

Nevertheless, it's as well to remember that Americans comprise less than 5% of the world's population.

And it's to be doubted that any who would stage a war with the United States would do so by going from town to town. More than likely, they'd cripple essential services, such as power, communications, etc., in addition to bombing major cities and military installations and harbours.

Americans with guns would end up fighting each other for food, water, ammunition etc.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
[sarcasm]
Indeed.

It's not like it's worth very much at the minute, certainly not the price of an invasion....

Besides I wouldn't want to upset the Chinese by messing up their property...
[/sarcasm]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Also think about the reasons one may choose to invade America.

People would not make such a decision on a whim, it is likely that any ivading force would have support from a vast majority of the population, thus actually making an invasion easier.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I dont think the military of other countries care about citizens having guns or not. What they do care about is that the US military is probably the strongest in the world right now. Just like Hitlers army was.

So if the world feels the need to attack America (extremely unlikely in my opinion), it would take a large combined effort and would escalate into a full war between many countries.

But nobody will do that. The only country who attacks other countries right now is the United States itself.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
They aren't going to have to invade us, this financial mess keep on and they will just be able to BUY us. Life will appear unchanged for a while, but eventually the change of "ownership" will become apparent. And the sheeple will follow along blindly

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
England, France, Spain, Russia, and Germany.

The ban on one-line posts discriminates against fortune cookie writers.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
OP, each american, man woman and child could probably kill two chinese soldiers before they expire themselves and the chinesse could probably still rustle up troops.

so, um china. except, everything in the US is for sale, at all time rock bottom prices at the moment, so eh, it'ld probably be a lot easier to just buy the US.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Anyone thinking of attacking the U.S.A. would be better off to wait for us to implode into our own footsteps. .... Our biggest threat is likely to come from within our government ..... That doesn't mean that we won't be attacked.... Look for it to be of a false flag operation in nature.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well Mexico for starters!

There's already (by some estimates) somewhere between 11 and 13 million Mexicans here illegally. Our prisons are over crowded with them. Their gangs control the drug trade and generate huge amounts of cash. Their dogs have infiltrated high society (try snapping a photo of Paris Hilton or Lindsey Lohan without a chihuahua). Most of them have guns or access to guns. Their legal compatriots hold high level government positions through affirmative action, and they have voted many of their own into public office. You only need a reminder how many of them hate this country every May 1st when they march the streets in protest waving the Mexican flag instead of going to work.

So yeah, I'd say the invasion has already begun.

[edit on 10/11/2008 by TheRooster]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It could happen.... We all know what they say about payback, and some of the people in the world have much longer memories than the people of the U.S.A.., It might have something to do with the fact that 1/2 of the land that made up their country was stolen from them....... I have known people of Mexican descent for over 50 yrs and some of them were hombre malos and usually ended up dead with no questions asked. Your biggest threat are the men in suits that feed misinformation over the tube 24 hours a day .

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRooster

Their dogs have infiltrated high society (try snapping a photo of Paris Hilton or Lindsey Lohan without a chihuahua).

Are they spies? Woof!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

Who's invading America, do you know something everyonelse doesn't?? - it sounds like war Mongering.
Tell you what we'll do a swap - you take all gun lovers from europe and send us ones that dont like guns - fair eh?

[edit on 11-10-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hmm... Mexico?

They're pretty smart in how they've planned their 'invasion' if you as me.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Propably more like the other way round when you become the North American Union. Look, it is your own leaders that you need to stand up to, the rest of the world has no problem. Live and let live.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Why will any nation will want to invade the US? like another poster said, is not like we have much of anything anymore, but a nation full of indebted citizens.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer

Originally posted by TheRooster

Their dogs have infiltrated high society (try snapping a photo of Paris Hilton or Lindsey Lohan without a chihuahua).

Are they spies? Woof!
All of the chihuahua's in the world will rise up and kill all gringos at a programed time in the very near future. No one is safe. VIVA ZAPATA......AIIEEE!!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRooster

A star for you! Amen! Tell it brother! We are at war with Mexico. Especially those of us who live in border states.

Too bad they cannot cease the corruption to save their poor country. It would help a lot if instead of telling all the poor people to come to America, they would just make the Multinational companies who have factories there to pay the people a decent wage comparable to one they would earn in America.

Countries who allow Multinational companies to use their citizens for labor need to get together and come to an agreement between them that they will not allow their citizens to become virtual slaves. I do not care if three dollars a month is the prevailing wage in a third world country. People doing business there have the obligation to pay more than what the prevailing wage of the country is. And the leaders of the countries should be looking out for their citizens instead of ripping them off like Yassar Arafat did to the Palestinians.

I know corruption is a big problem in America as well. I do not mean to imply it is the sole domain of third world countries.

When poor people the world over can go to bed at night in a secure home with food in their belly, there will be a lot less reason for them to go to war against anyone.

It is also necessary for big nations to keep their hands to themselves and allow smaller nations to control and profit from their own resources.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCoG1980
reply to post by asmeone2

Propably more like the other way round when you become the North American Union. Look, it is your own leaders that you need to stand up to, the rest of the world has no problem. Live and let live.

We aren't the NAU yet... that's a silly thing to say.

I would reckon that the leadership of Mexico is just as much to blame for the things going on in their country that make the people want to leave as our leadership is for not stopping the influx.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Before, your country has already been invaded and is controlled by foreign nationals. You dont have to wage war on a country to invade or occupy it, it can be achived by other means. And with the way things are going how much longer do you think you will be able to hold onto those guns.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join