It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Phage
Hoax, and a very bad one. The shots, in order:
- A satellite, probably ISS
- No background, no point of reference. "It's moving fast". OK, I believe him, don't you?
- Satellite, probably ISS
- No background, no point of reference. While zooming out we hear "it's moving away". It's an object alright, but not a UFO
- Looks like a star. Altair and Capella are candidates.
- Offshore oil platform
- No background, no frame of reference, same "thing on a string" we saw before
- Oil platform
- Couldn't watch anymore
[edit on 10-10-2008 by Phage]
Originally posted by Badge01
Here's my take, having screen capped a shot and lightened it.
1. Take a piece of cardboard, cut a jagged V in it.
[edit on 11/10/2008 by Badge01]