It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World exclusive! most significant and undeniable ufo videos of all time that also cover aliens

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

LOL stars are funny, I just gave you one star to make you feel less sad, but then somebody else gave Ignorant_ape a star haha.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
almost seems pointless to talk about to a certain degree.. I mean there's the video.. you either believe it or you do not. I guess it's important to know who thinks it's real and who doesn't..... right?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I liked the footage of the alien driving the ufo, that's great. He can barely fit inside his ufo!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Hoax, and a very bad one. The shots, in order:

1. A satellite, probably ISS
  2. No background, no point of reference. "It's moving fast". OK, I believe him, don't you?
  3. Satellite, probably ISS
  4. No background, no point of reference. While zooming out we hear "it's moving away". It's an object alright, but not a UFO
  5. Looks like a star. Altair and Capella are candidates.
  6. Offshore oil platform
  7. No background, no frame of reference, same "thing on a string" we saw before
  8. Oil platform
  9. Couldn't watch anymore

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Phage]

AMEN.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What happened to the rest of that saucer?
It looked like a flying wing.

I'm no Tesla Free Energy UFO designer, but I could be, but that
looks like a plate got smashed and there is one fine straight edge
at the back.

What makes them float must be independent of shape.
Which goes along with any size shape or weight can be UFOed.
At least the round saucer could make angle cornered flight
and look the part.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Here's a clearer copy of the UFO!

(scroll down to see the inside story!).

Here's my take, having screen capped a shot and lightened it.

1. Take a piece of cardboard, cut a jagged V in it.

2. Get a model of a famous vehicle:

3. Overlay cardboard V

Activate various battery powered lights in the kit and you have your world exclusive UFO video.

Video it up close and blurry. Note the lower 'edge' doesn't move in regard to the image itself.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 11/10/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I believe in my abduction and contacts but I am usually very skeptic when it comes to UFO videos.
But -wow- that video gave me the chills because it is identical to the ones I saw.

Big things are going to happen very soon.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Here's my take, having screen capped a shot and lightened it.

1. Take a piece of cardboard, cut a jagged V in it.

[edit on 11/10/2008 by Badge01]

Nice try but not convincing. Pure speculation with a vivid imagination. The evidences
by Mr. Haktan Akdogan are heavy and need more seriousness. We'll see who's next.
By the way, skeptics from Turkey declared the 2007 footages legitimate at the conclusion
of the debate that was broadcast on national television. Now who's going to take the challenge.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

If you take a screen shot and lighten it here's what you see. Though the shape of the model I found is at a different angle I can duplicate it almost exactly:

Lightened gamma of screenshot:

Zoom in to see the pixelated and ragged overlay:

Superimpose:

I made it purposely 'sloppy' so you could see the effect better. Obviously you'd match the backgrounds, blur the shot and move the camera around (not the image). It's clear all the movement in the vid is the camera and not the 'object'. That and the ragged pixelated bottom masking gives it away.

Yes it takes a vivid imagination to see this as a real space craft flying around in the sky...uh, not trying to be snarky...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bigvanhorn

I'm convinced...

that this video is a hoax.

The only movement is the jiggly-cam. Five bucks says there are a couple of two-dimensional perspective carvings in someones attic.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Am I the only one that hears these clicks every time in the video? Every time they do it, the light of the UFO get's darker. What does this mean? They do it several times, watch at 3.55 min, when you hear this clicking the light of the UFO gets darker every time they do this click and then they say oh it's gone. at 12.53 it happens again....

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Looks fake to me.
I loved the shots with the alien in the window,
very cool.
Not convincing however.
Why do people make fake UFO video's that's just
wrong.
Just call yourselves, (those that make hoax video's) amateur filmmakers of SciFi.
Anyway it was fun to watch. Thanks OP.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rai76

Great find. It's the guys operating the remote control on the model to turn the running lights on.

I'm sure if someone had that model, they could completely duplicate this video including the lights and stuff.
As our resident photo interpreter and video and jpg analyst Mr Ritzmann will tell you, if you can duplicate the video using relatively low tech means, especially, you've proven the hoax.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I have seen more convincing fakes from amateurs in high school.

How the hell did this thread get so many flags?! That's the spookiest thing about the subject in this thread.

No world exclusive smoking gun here, just one huge smoking turd.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The government.. or the government looks the other way from
CIA sponsored hoaxters to continue the saga making all UFO
sightings and videos defensive.

The more and more hoaxes, the more the existence of UFOs goes
away.

Then there is the Alien attack mode where belief in UFOS must be
Alien sourced.

So the topic is Aliens & UFOs where all UFOs are fake and fake
Aliens are real.

Spielberg and his ETs puts the notion in everyone's mind that the
Tesla Free Energy UFOs don't exist, we should only think Alien source.

So Aliens exist and UFOs don't.

Can't the CIA make up their mind what propaganda to follow.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
yea that Screen cap you took badge was really the point I thought hoax when I watched the video the first time, it was clearly cut out.

The clickiing noises Iheard as well,and they are either the hoaxes turning the light down on the craft to give a poor mans illusion of zooming out. Or it is them turning the camera focus , to blurr the object, again giving an illusion of zooming out.

As someone already said, the amount of believers of this video, and stars and flags on this post is the only thing "amazing" going on here.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Its a bit of a leap of the imagination to be calling these ufo based only on this footage. What you have there is at best a video of lights in the sky. Its only an object if you can tell if its solid and even then it would have to be doing impossible stuff before anyone is going to sit up and take any notice. Its almost impossible to judge size or speed when filming in the dark over water as there's no point of reference.

Ask yourself this would you have to be a genius before you thought of placing the cam onto something solid for the filming? This really needs to be run through VirtualDub so we can get a better look at whats going on. But from what ive seen allready im not all that excited about whats been captured on film here.

Its a simple game of deduction .. if you cant discount every single possibility as to the identity of an object then it would be unwise to look at this as anything else but another ambiguous 'lights in the sky vid'.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I couldn't get the video to work so I'm assuming that it's the same one that was pasted on the front page

Anywho, this video doesn't even have and background or foreground imagery that it interacts with, a baby could do that. I saw this posted on ATS a few days ago and I find it a quite technically compelling video and it shows what is possible these days.

[edit] Spelling

[edit on 11/10/2008 by spitefulgod]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Wow I've got to admit it, that looked very real.
Some of that footage was on my birthday too.

thats kinda creepy, because I have had an expierience like that before.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join