It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Phage
Hoax, and a very bad one. The shots, in order:
- A satellite, probably ISS
- No background, no point of reference. "It's moving fast". OK, I believe him, don't you?
- Satellite, probably ISS
- No background, no point of reference. While zooming out we hear "it's moving away". It's an object alright, but not a UFO
- Looks like a star. Altair and Capella are candidates.
- Offshore oil platform
- No background, no frame of reference, same "thing on a string" we saw before
- Oil platform
- Couldn't watch anymore
[edit on 10-10-2008 by Phage]
Originally posted by BASSPLYR
I really don't get whats so great about this footage. Not sure it shows anything. Whats the big deal. somebody please explain that to me.
Originally posted by Burginthorn
One day someone will post genuine footage. The aliens will land, step out of the craft, walk up to the camera and STILL you'll have post after post of people saying HOAX!
Originally posted by Sator
I don't think it's strange.
I used to live very near an airport. I Could watch all the planes land and take of. They were always on the same direction and angle. So you mean the planes that I used to see were hoax too?