It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information Conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Seriously, Kano, are you going to take 50 points off yourself for that one liner? ATS posting rules.
What would be really nice is something other than red herrings, like maybe some bunnies and less basic level tactics.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Actually no, asking a question relevant to the thread is not against the 1 liner rules. The 1 liner is more for people that post something small and useless that simply adds nothing to the thread. Mainly completely off-topic junk or things like: 'ROFL' etc.

As far as red-herrings. What about you dodging the question, what does that count as?

Why not answer it, what could anyone possibly say that would convince you that this is not occuring here. I personally know for a fact that it isn't, as I get to watch the workings from the inside. Staff do a very good job of keeping on each others backs with respect to this.

But I also know that no matter what anyone says you will try to twist it to act like it is confirmation of your little pet theory. I'm curious as to what you think could possibly prove this negative?

EDIT: Also the 1-liner is not used much in the Board questions and other non topical forums that much.

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by Kano]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Kano, the hypothesis is correct and you want me to prove it is not?
There is even the incident of word swapping in the Conspiracy of 616 thread under Conspiracy in Religion and Spiritualism and being told to shut up about it.
There is the hidden forum, Really Above Top Secret, so dividing the information is also a control tactic.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
this is too funny...a thread about nothing

fieryice....good ploy...you'll soon have enough points to get into the really top secret forum, i just contributed to your cause

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
No, I know the hypothesis is flawed, but I also suspect theres nothing anyone could say that you would not just twist into your own 'proof' for the hypothesis.

RATS is there to provide a refuge from Guests and Search Engines. For any information members would rather was not available to any random web surfer.

Surely this all doesn't stem from something as simple as you feeling left out because you can't read RATS?

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Isn�t the whole foundation to get information out in the OPEN, to discuss it in OPEN forums and deny ignorance?
I am using logic not feelings but I can certainly put my heart into it.

Do you have a board rage issue?

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well no there are definitely some things that it is prefereable to not go on Search engines and become open to any random web surfer. Thats why we restrict the access to members who have been here long enough to clock up 3.5k points.

EDIT: Anyway, I'm off for the night. I also think worldwatcher tumbled to another conspiracy, does you continually bumping this thread have anything to do with you trying to get points to gain RATS access?

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by Kano]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Elevated tonight before going to bed :

*Dear God, I know it seems like I'm always asking you for a lot of things. Watch over this one, help that one, give me this, protect me... etc. But this time I really need your help. There's something that is going on that is so bothersome to me and some others, that I know you're the only one who can help.*

* You see God, at my favorite discussion board, ATS, there is a thread that has been started. It's absolutely about nothing that matters. Well nothing that matters except to 1 or 2 people. This thread is growing out of control and we need help.*

*I'm asking you to please give the Mods at ATS the wisdom and guidence to trash this thread in question. There is no need for the thread and I'm sure that everyone would appreciate you helping us out. Who knows, it might even help a few others find thier way to you*

*thanks God, you're always there for me*

Amen !

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Elevated tonight before going to bed :

*Dear God, I know it seems like I'm always asking you for a lot of things. Watch over this one, help that one, give me this, protect me... etc. But this time I really need your help. There's something that is going on that is so bothersome to me and some others, that I know you're the only one who can help.*

* You see God, at my favorite discussion board, ATS, there is a thread that has been started. It's absolutely about nothing that matters. Well nothing that matters except to 1 or 2 people. This thread is growing out of control and we need help.*

*I'm asking you to please give the Mods at ATS the wisdom and guidence to trash this thread in question. There is no need for the thread and I'm sure that everyone would appreciate you helping us out. Who knows, it might even help a few others find thier way to you*

*thanks God, you're always there for me*

Amen !

P.S. And, God, if you see fit - Have them take away every single point generated from the pleas for sanity to this poster by other members. Let him have to start over making his points through positive contributions to the board.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Amen!!

hmmm...me thinks this prayer thing might have something to it...i might try it again.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I've just read the vast majority of this entire thread and I have seen nothing but FieryIce1 twisting the words of the other posters in order to meet the so-called requirements of the original post.

The convenience of this type of thing is that whatever anyone says to counteract the "argument" of information control, it only takes one person a second to take the thing said, cross-reference it with the "requirements" and come up with a post that shows this. When this is done, another post is made which counteracts and so the cycle begins again, ad infinitum.

FieryIce1, your post regarding the secret forum which requires 3500 ATS Points was absolutely, without a doubt, the most irrelevent and pointless remark made in an attempt to give evidence of information control on ATS; why in the hell would they make it accessible if it was related to information control? This could very well qualify for a diversionary tactic, since you like to point "these" out, why don't the rest of us do the same? That is, until we become too tired of the antics to continue.

I doubt I'm a disinformation agent considering I've only been here no more than 8 days.

On a side note, I wonder if Simon Gray'll decide to intervene and blow this argument to pieces.. might be quite entertaining to see.

[Edited on 29/3/04 by Lyriox]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
LOL to worldwatcher.

And LOL at the thought we have a new member trying to talk sense into some one hell-bent on believing there is information control - all the while sporting an FBI avatar.

Only at ATS folks!

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
does everyone like the way that by using my "prayer" that we've caused another diversion

'Cause you all know that's how we do this here, information control and diverisionary tactics..

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yeah, it's all a religious conspiracy. The information control deployed at ATS comes straight from the top!

The VATICAN!

lol

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Just an observation. I have noticed lately that I will be involved in a discussion on a topic, sometimes several post on it and a few days after it "dies off" it suddenly seems to disappear and then there is an article written by someone listed as a reporter with the exact same articles as the origional post. Seems a bit odd, to eliminate a thread in favor of one with a white background to me.

Just my .02

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well put Valhall
I'm rather fond of my avatar
Maybe I should try and intimidate FI and say I'm from the FBI taking part in the information conspiracy? As long as it drills (with a very thick drill bit) some sense into them; I can't see why a conspiracy website would be running their own conspiracy lol, as well as the fact I find it implausible considering this thread hasn't been "controlled" yet.. surely this would be so if there was such a conspiracy?

Please note: the previous question was not posed towards FieryIce1 in a bid to counteract the argument, for blatantly obvious reasons.. (see my last post)

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
does everyone like the way that by using my "prayer" that we've caused another diversion

'Cause you all know that's how we do this here, information control and diverisionary tactics..

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by elevatedone]

Behold! I see a UFO taking information away with them!

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lyriox
I can't see why a conspiracy website would be running their own conspiracy lol, as well as the fact I find it implausible considering this thread hasn't been"controlled" yet.. surely this would be so if there was such a conspiracy?

sent: 29-3-2004 at 09:13 AM
It was necessary to move a thread you created titled, Information Conspiracy which was originally posted in the Website-Related Discussion forum, to the Board Questions & Business forum. Your thread is still available here, www.abovetopsecret.com... This U2U was automatically generated when your thread was moved, please contact SkepticOverlord (by replying to this U2U) for additional information if you have any questions about why your thread was moved.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thank you so much for proving my point by being petty and cross-referencing my words with your requirements, as I said. Very funny, moving a thread is control -- I am amazed by the ingenuity of your wit. I truly bow to you.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This thread began somewhat generalized, and perhaps appropriate for "Website-Related Discussion", which, by the way, is a forum intended for conspiracy subjects that don't fit into an existing topical forum. Since the topic quickly evolved to ATS-specific discussion, it's better to have it in the ATS-specific forum. [Edited on 29-3-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join