It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

If I post it and one person is negative, they're a disinfomation agent.
If the staff deletes it, there is an information coverup.
People don't posted to my thread, they're not seeing the truth.
Always pointing, pointing, pointing...

Try this then:
I make a post involving my dryer and...missing socks!!!
If you don't agree, your a disinfo agent.
You think I am stupid, then you're a debunker.
Delete me and your covering.

Now, what if your place was a store like a 7/11. If I stood there and shouted gibberish all day, would it hurt your business?

Is this poster admitting:

If a poster gets a lot of negative responses then those ATS responses are disinformation agents?
    If the ATS staff deletes a post then there is an ATS information cover-up?
    If people don�t post to ZeddicusZulZorander then they are not seeing ZeddicusZulZorander�s truth?
    If a poster does not agree then ATS starts with disinformation agents?
    If you think a poster is stupid then you start to debunk them?
    If you delete a poster it is a cover-up?
    Is ATS a business that has to worry about hurt business?

Are not the majority if not all the responders to my thread shouting gibberish?
Is this gibberish an indication of childlike responses?
Is this one of the tactic that ZeddicusZulZorander mentions?

Is there reasons given for locked threads? The thread �Spiritual Conspiracy� was locked, I do not understand why, when other threads are posted in the thread as to why, usually repetitive topics.

As a matter of fact I remember seeing a post by ET3 where he asked for a public OPEN discussion about the information control tactics. I do not see this happening so does that mean ATS has something to hide? Is it policy to openly avoid these issues with the poster? Why not openly discuss with ET3?

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by FieryIce1]

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FieryIce1

As a matter of fact I remember seeing a post by ET3 where he asked for a public OPEN discussion about the information control tactics. I do not see this happening so does that mean ATS has something to hide? Is it policy to openly avoid these issues with the poster? Why not openly discuss with ET3?

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by FieryIce1]

I do not see this happening so does that mean ATS has something to hide?

No - NIMROD! It doesn't. It means there ISN'T ANY INFORMATION CONTROL TACTICS TO DISCUSS.

This post OFFICIALLY proves that you

1. created this thread
2. and are now actively maintaining it

for the sole purpose of drama and conflict. You made a horse-# nonsense post two days ago that everybody ignored.

And you couldn't let it go.

And don't you dare tell me to stay out of this. You have made statements and insinuations that point at a "group of ATS members" that you have intentionally NOT defined, and have spoken of in an oblique manner in order to cast shadow on any reader of this thread. Your intention is OBVIOUS and APPARENT. You want to create suspicion and doubt in any one that reads this.

Why don't you officially # off if you're not happy here?

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The previous post is a prime examle of distracting from the main topic ie. information control.

It shows a level of desperate distraction.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
No, it just means that Val has anhger management issues associated with her highly sensitive allergy to BS.

She'll be fine, nothing an antihistimine woun't fix. No continue. Please tell us how we seem to be controlling the flow of information, supressing vital information from the mass population, thereby controlling the people. I am definitely all ears!

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Sorry, TC. I just went and took my BS-tamine. I should be all better now.

Oh, and FieryIce - I'm sorry. Now that I've took my meds I see that you are, in fact, probably the most lucid and valued member ever to sign up here!

I can't wait to see what we learn from you!

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Is this poster admitting:

If a poster gets a lot of negative responses then those ATS responses are disinformation agents?
    If the ATS staff deletes a post then there is an ATS information cover-up?
    If people don�t post to ZeddicusZulZorander then they are not seeing ZeddicusZulZorander�s truth?
    If a poster does not agree then ATS starts with disinformation agents?
    If you think a poster is stupid then you start to debunk them?
    If you delete a poster it is a cover-up?
    Is ATS a business that has to worry about hurt business?

No, actually he was pointing out the idiocy of your original statement, which you have famously solidified above.

Look,

If no one responds to your post, it is probably either stupid, or it is unintelligible, in which case it is stupid.

If an overwhelming amount of members disagree with you, it is more likely that you are being stupid than there are 'information control agents' prowling the site. That is just stupid.

If ATS Staff deletes a post, that means it was stupid.

You are purposely refusing to see Zedd's truth for the sake of carrying on a pointless argument, which is stupid.

I think you are being stupid, and therefore I am debunking you. (Hey, you got one right after all!!!)

I am shouting this gibberish in response to your childlike response to what you obviously consider an authoritarian who is threatening your independent voice, when all he is really trying to do is point out your ignorance.

You are paranoid, and you are being stupid.

How ya like me now?

Information Disagent #777
DeltaChaos

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
If I have EVER seen a 180 degree ass backwards theory this is one of the top five.

Please DON'T confuse an utter lack of interest in your mental meanderings as control. It just isn't so.

Your tactic of expecting us to disprove a negative or NON existent thing is a well worn and easily seen through methodology utilized by those who lack anything of value to discuss and desire to generate attention via smear campaigns.

Pitiful.

Go find something of VALUE to holler about mate.

m...

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   

- next slander and belittle the poster of the information

This tactic is getting good representation at the moment.

PS. I do not personally care if anyone posts in my thread or not, but the responses to this issue illustrates one of this topics premises.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

- next slander and belittle the poster of the information

This tactic is getting good representation at the moment.

PS. I do not personally care if anyone posts in my thread or not, but the responses to this issue illustrates one of this topics premises.

Isn't that what you wanted?

DC

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I wish that we had ATS police that could arrest the authors of certain threads, no names or threads mentioned though..

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
DeltaChaos
Certainly not, I wanted or want a discussion of the tactics used to control information and how those tactics are in full force at ATS. It is very evident if one takes the time to research over the forum threads.

But it does illustrate those tactics listed in the first post of this thread so I guess there is a purpose in all those negative responses so far.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Your circular logic is damning you to ignorance. How long have you been here, a month? Well I've been here three, and I've been all over this place, and I don't see anything like what you describe. You're making it up. You see what you want to see, and you hear what you want to hear. And then you don't want to see what is obviously the fact, because then you wouldn't have anything to argue with anyone about.

You are practicing self-deprication, and you are getting off on it. You like to lose your baseless arguments, don't you?

DC

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Your cute DeltaChaos, �getting off� on self-deprecation isn�t one of my human traits. I posted what is turning out to be a controversial thread that no one has as yet posted any real information to just as you say gibberish. But when maybe everyone gets over their hissy fits then maybe they will post actual data.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Your cute DeltaChaos, �getting off� on self-deprecation isn�t one of my human traits. I posted what is turning out to be a controversial thread that no one has as yet posted any real information to just as you say gibberish. But when maybe everyone gets over their hissy fits then maybe they will post actual data.

you should take your ownd advice and "post some actual data"

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

But when maybe everyone gets over their hissy fits then maybe they will post actual data.

Yeah, why don't you go ahead and prove to all of us what you are saying is true? Why should we have to prove the negative just to satisfy you?

Back it up...
DeltaChaos

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You can't read English, can you?

As I stated before, there is no data to be published as there is no claim being made - by every one other than you.

As Springer stated, we will NOT be trying to disprove a negative - we have no claim to produce data for.

As deltachaos and elevatedone continue to repeat - you have made a claim, now produce some data to show proof of your claim.

or STFU.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Better yet, admit you are making this up just to entertain yourself, and then STFU!

DC

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Please people. Don't feed the trolls. They're especially hungry when their ego gets underfed...

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
If I have EVER seen a 180 degree ass backwards theory this is one of the top five.

Please DON'T confuse an utter lack of interest in your mental meanderings as control. It just isn't so.

OMG I can't believe Im saying this but I agree with Springer on this.

The mods dont control the info here. Ive been here a long time and have started many threads. Some get replies, some dont. I mean its stupid to think that everyone will be interested in the same topics.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Has anyone else noticed just which posts seem to catch the most attention? The kind of attention that gets it off the board as fast as possible? There are several topics that will get the SOP (standard operating procedure) of ignore � side track � posting of obvious pro-opposition dogma � rhetoric of meaningless messaging type posting � none secured theories instead of factual science and physics � outright lies � next slander and belittle the poster of the information. The list goes on, but the goals are always the same; get that information off the front pages of any forum they appear in. Just get it off. Out of sight is out of mind.

An easily recognizable mark of conspiracy is the corruption of common knowledge. Control of information is the best that can be hoped for to prolong the non-disclosure policies covering many things. Some of those non-disclosure policies cover UFO�s, ETI�s, any information on those two topics whether it is from religionists, atheists, agnostics, mythologists, anthropologists, what have you, if it relates to ETI or UFO it doesn�t exist, it didn�t happen, and get the truth off the forums.

Although I seriously doubt the mods are specifically at fault for what you are suggesting, there does seem to be some semblance to what you are suggesting.

I think this appearance may be more due to member demographics and self-interests.

And sometimes some mods and members are less tolerant of other's, considering the other's histories of making posts.

I wish all my threads were wildly popular or revealing, and even wish some were at least a little popular, but I cannot change someone else's interests.

But that doesnt mean I havent received an applause or two, even though it wasnt a ten page thread, let alone two. I have received applause before for a mere post in a pre-existing thread. And check out my threads, trust me, I dont have a group supporting me in fashion.

And yes, personal attacks ARE a nice way to distract, and should be reserved for use only in very rare cases.

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by smirkley]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join