It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I draw weird symbols

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I was abducted as a child and I also draw weird symbols that are not abstract art ,either I have seen them before and am remembering them subconsciously or we all rationalise these shapes in our mind because we think geometrically.

I have one that recurs so much I almost got a tatto of it.I am not sure if it is good or bad so I have refrained.

One of your symbols was about 90% the same as mine.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I agree with Wisen Heimer, they just look like the kind of doodles people do when they're on the phone or something. I don't really think they're an actual "geometric language"

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by duhstee

The whole of your experience of this Universe, is based on Geometry.

In other words this Universe is a Geometric Experience.

All that you experience is a Geometric form of communication whether it be any of the 5 senses...

But the question remains, are these patterns an expression of our own psychology, or is there more to it?

Either way how do we test or prove anything, if we have insufficient knowledge of ourselves or anyone else???.

Even writing, printing or drawing or presenting any other shapes (pictures) is a geometric communication process, that humankind based on some underlying principals and altered through the ages.

The fonts and groups of fonts are representations placed into sentences and pages that form a crude method of communication. (a bit like short hand in expressing thought)

But as it is said a picture tells a thousand words.

To understand more we need a "source code" that these refer to, as on their own mean nothing.

In saying this, the source code may be rooted in the recipient or writer that may be communal or independent.

There are in fact basic expressions, found in geometry that seam to be Universal yet is very hard to prove, because of the lack of human knowledge.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
We are the source code ,we are born with a tremendous amount of ability including writing representations of our thoughts and emotions down as symbols.

Ask yourself why you cant win the grand prize on the television gameshow "are you smarter than a fifth grader",now I'll tell you why you lose to the kids avery time .

We CREATE OR CHOOSE THE SIZE OF OUR BRAINS FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY WHEN WE ARE SMALL CHILDREN.

The size can be from 1 to 10 but we have to set it right the first time or it is nearly impossible to change.

We are all equal in potential at birth the time we start to seperate into groups starts the day after birth according to the input we recieve.

Our brains are waiting for the perfect set of circumstances to "set" the level we will remain at for a very long time.

If the level is set at 10 when you are SAY SEVEN for example it stays that way for your whole life.

We dont know how to set that level,but someone does because the nasal implants we are forced to accept set the level at ten and keep it there long enough for our brains to GET THE MESSAGE AND LOCK IT IN.

Then the implants come out on their own.

Record all of your symbols and keep searching for matches.No single human on earth is capable of having an ORIGINAL THOUGHT there have been to many before us for that,so lets proceed as if we are all born with the potential within us to CREATE any reality that has ever or ever will exist.We are born with a thousand languages in our brain already,the true challenge for humans is DECIDING WHICH REALITY TO LIVE IN OR CHOOSE FOR OURSELVES.

The symbols are terribly important because they are part of our communal heritage as humans and we are all born with the "code book" we just forget how to use it as we age.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
A couple of mounths ago I woke up in the middle of the night so I lay back and closed my eyes but through the blackness I saw this freaky symbol!!

I'm not sure what it means but if you think you have an idea please tell me!!

hmm i cant seem 2 add my pic on so I guess i could just explain it to you:
It was like an alopsided roman numeral 2 a bit like the Hora sign!

I hope this was enough info for you!!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Have you tried matching the symbols you draw to crop circle formations? If not then may be worth a try. You just might find something revealing.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Some people have said that Indigo Children have information for world change encoded into their DNA and that having dreams or drawing strange languages and symbols is a way to exercise this information from their sub-conscious.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I absolutely subscribe to that possibility,I believe that we all contain everything that can or ever will be or ever has been in our brains at birth,we are gods at birth and we are so powerful that we create any reality we choose.It is only a matter of somehow choosing which life or set of information to acess from our "complete database" we are born with.

Little Billy really can be president one day,he just better be a good surfer because the waves get pretty high in the ocean of humanity that exists on earth today.

But he really can be if he wants and you and I and every voter out there cant stop him if thats the reality he chooses and he finds enough humans who support him,HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE TO BE AMERICAN JUST ASK ARNOLD.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by levithesultan

I've been getting symbols when I close my eyes. The first one was somewhere in 2007, It was there for awhile, I didn't realised what it was for...

Only on 12th Feb 2009 I received the second.

The third, fourth and fifth followed there after, I received the sixth yesterday, and I received the seventh today.

It's there when I close my eyes, all seven of them...

I hope to find someone who can tell me what it means. Decipher/interpret/Translate.

Tell me what language of what civilization is it from.

I just hope it's not a Danger/Warning message. I need to rule that out.

If it is, please what's the danger/warning about?

Edwiin Lee

[edit on 2-7-2009 by edwiin]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by edwiin

Can you post these on this thread please, so we can see them.

I may be able to give you the meaning.

I know of more than 1,500 and their functions and meaning.

These that you see may be part of the processing system of the Mind.

So keep drawing them down carefully noting the dates and time including your thoughts on what may be happening.

I have been doing this for nearly 16 years now and have learnt much.

I have drawn more than 30,000 geometric drawings explaining the workings and construct of the Mind.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Yes, the symbols are actually geometrical when I look at them with my eyes closed.

Pardon my drawings as I'm using a mouse to draw.

The first symbol looks like it's part of a spring, it starts from the left, curves down, makes an almost circular shape and back up to the right. but this curve back up to the right is above the left.

The second symbol is an incomplete isosceles triangle, with the opening on the top left hand corner. Otherwise, it looks like an arrow pointing down.

The third symbol is an incomplete isosceles triangle, with the opening on the bottom left hand corner. And one of the sides of the triangle is part of a quadrant of a circle.

The fourth symbol is two vertical parallel lines with a quadrant joining them.

The fifth symbol is two diagonal lines, at about 45degrees to the quadrant in the center, leading to the quadrant and out of the quadrant.

The sixth symbol reminds me of the third, but with a spiral tail moving inwards drawing two circles before ending and pointing to the west.

The Seventh Symbol that I've received today, is a diagonal stroke up from the bottom left to the top right, a quadrant backwards and downwards to the left, a diagonal straight line from the top left to the bottom right and ending with a quadrant backwards and downwards to the left. The symbol does not loop back. The tail ends inwards rather than outside the point where the symbol starts.

I do not know of when I got the others, I didn't take note of when I got them.
I could only remember 12th Feb 2009 for the second as I was preparing flowers for Valentine's Day this year.

The Sixth symbol was on the 1st of July, and the Seventh symbol is today 2nd of July.

Regards,
Edwiin Lee

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Hi Levithesultan,

Telling you the truth..at first i was not even going to bother checking this post since im very skeptic..but you know..Star & Flags aint for nothing hehe...now here I am..and beleive me...as soon as i saw your first image..i33..you made my day..here is what i found my friend..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c3c39896266.jpg[/atsimg]

LINK for Mars Structures :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

tell me what do you think
.. and S&F from me too

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Hi Levithesultan,

Don't mean to sound like I'm picking on your drawings or anything, but they look like regular doodles that all teenagers do when Algebra gets boring. I used to doodle so much that I had to buy a new notebook just for that since my schoolbooks were become infested with them. The writing seems to be a tad interesting but the other 2 pages look to be straight forward doodles. Try doing a bunch of the script ones and see if you get any characters that match after a while. Other than that maybe you could try hypnosis to see if there's anything to it. Have a good one.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

In picture i40 the top left one is the symbol from that 80s show "V" it looks like a Swastika with dots for the crossbar. I knew I knew it from somewhere. Definitely V

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
pretty cool OP. What do you think they are?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
wow that symbol is the same as in the image heineken showed
i've read the whole post and im starting to think that u really have something...
i draw lines and points etc all the time but thats just doodle...keep searching crop circles like someone here said you may find something interesting

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by edwiin

Yes I do know some of these and they are used in the "Processing System" of the Mind.

In the future, try and draw these in perspective with the field of vision, and note the precise positions in your field of vision.

Shape, size, colour, and position are very important in order to understand the processing system... So accuracy is crucial.

Keep taking notice of this phenomena with the utmost attention and focus on the accuracy of the form when drawing them.

You may see a matrix similar to that shown in my avatar.

This is the Partition Map of your field of vision.

There is another matrix also, (part of the Larger or Outer Matrix) that you may see that does not contain the Ogdoad (an ancient word meaning 8 sided), as it is called, but a single large yellow octagonal frame with line work in blue and black that is razor thin so you have to look with much concentration of mind.

If you blink rapidly, keeping your eyes fixed on one point on a white surface you may be able to see the Matrix (Smaller or Inner) I am referring to.

There should also appear a very small matrix in the Centre of your Vision that is about the size of your finger nail.

Keep looking and record your findings in a note book, as you will come to see thousands of different fonts...

If you are seeing these, then I would expect you will be shown all about the system by the other end of the Mind.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

That I think I've been seeing as a child.

It's a tiny circle that looks like an endless doodle of circles. there's such a tool it's like putting a pencil on a circular Gear with a few holes and going round and round and round.

It's spinning very fast, however, the center part looks like it's spinning clockwise, and towards the exterior, it's spinning anticlockwise.

I don't think I can draw it. it's too many colours.....

Edwiin lee

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I meant the inner matrix that you have referred to, it's there all the time, I don't have to blink rapidly.

Edwiin Lee

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't know what they mean. I do think a lot of them are aesthetically pleasing though. Hate to take this as low as coin but you could probably earn some with your talent. I'd like to have some of those on a bike frame. -Give folks something to think about.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join