It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I draw weird symbols

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have done this ever since I can remember, I'm 16 years old now.
I'm not sure what they mean or what they look like. There is no 'language' or alphabet as such, I just draw them.
I don't think they mean anything special, it could simply be my brain expressing itself.
I have many many pages of these things but I cannot find them at to moment.
Here's a few I found earlier today, I drew them when I was about 13:
i33.tinypic.com...
i34.tinypic.com...
i35.tinypic.com...

Tell me what you think, and I must insist I do not think these are something 'special', but they could be.

I drew this on my hand about 5 days ago:
i33.tinypic.com...

When I draw them I feel at peace, almost like meditating.
I done a lot of meditating when I used to do Ninjutsu(about 2 years ago)
When I was about 11 I drew 2 full A4 pages of these things but I threw it out.

When I find more I will upload them.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by levithesultan

Wow... pretty cool... they look like a mixture of Egyptian heiroglyphs, Aztec/Mayan glyphs, and Alchemical elemental symbols.

Do you ever try to arrange them into phonetic alphabets? Perhaps you just have that kind of mind that likes to think in codes and cyphers? I used to pass my time creating alphabets when I was a kid, it was great fun and helped me pass my school days to create systems other than our 26-letter alphabet.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by asmeone2]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I don't have a spoken language for it or anything like that for it.
"Perhaps you just have that kind of mind that likes to think in codes and cyphers?"
I'm not sure what you mean

[edit on 9-10-2008 by levithesultan]

[edit on 9-10-2008 by levithesultan]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Some people have minds that naturally think in patterns and codes.

So these people tend to be very good at understanding (or creating) spoken or written languages because they can see the patterns within.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Levi your name means "Attached". Start there.

Your a gifted artist. Are you musically inclined? A symbol is like music that has been "frozen". Just like a song never changes its meaning to you, the medium can change, but the song is locked. They mean something to you, you just don't remember yet....you will. You're already starting to wake up, so your looking. When the true meaning comes, it will be like a friend you haven't seen in a really long time, but would never let go of again.

I am going to get my notebooks out. I used to do this all the time, so I will see if by chance we got anything similar. My style is of the same kind.

I'm serious about the music though. Think of the songs you're listening too when doodling.

Peace

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I think they are symbols of your subconciousness. Maybe even of the greater soul of everything. They come back in all cultures and all times and they are placed in the mind of every human being although not every one will paint/draw these symbols, and most are not even aware of them.

As an example here's a celestial alfabeth;

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
pic 34 looks like doodle to me. i know because i doodle a lot while im on the phone and come up with very similar looking stuff.

as for the others. they look very unique, creative and interesting.
not sure, it could be something "special". i'd believe it.
very cool.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I think they look like what is called Angelic Script. Also looks Egyptian.
Very cool. I would say you definetly have a gift.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2

Wow... pretty cool... they look like a mixture of Egyptian heiroglyphs, Aztec/Mayan glyphs, and Alchemical elemental symbols.

That's what I was thinking. I can definitely see some alchemical symbolism there. Pretty neat.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
A link to the symbols I was talking about:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Drew this today
i35.tinypic.com...
i34.tinypic.com...

and I found this from a few days ago:
i33.tinypic.com...

Do they mean anything to anyone

Has anyone seen symbols like that anywhere else? if so PLEASE tell me.
The examples you guys gave me were similar but different

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Levi I think that if you look deep within yourself, you will have the answer you seek.
I think the symbols are relevant in some way. Hey but that is just my opinion.

Peace!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Are you good at deciphering codes or cryptograms? The symbols look like projections from a very active mind. You may also be good at learning foreign languages, so you might want to pick up a book or tape of a few to see if you are.
Interesting post, but it is hard to see if there is anything paranormal, or if it is just an active mind.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Makes me think its something you have inside your soul from a past life...
Those symbols look very correct if you know what I mean..
This is very interesting... Ill keep an eye on your story...
Keep on writing my friend!!!
love & light!!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Yes I can identify some for you, but more to the point I can tell you where they come from.

They are in fact some examples of a geometric language, which has been from the beginning of The All.

Some of the fonts are to do with a language, used in Creation while others are used in the editing of your own world by the True Mind.

I can give you the base map and an explanation, of what some of them mean, but the language is enormous containing millions of fonts some of which are used in many written languages today in one form or other.

These forms come from the Zionic language from about 5,500 years BC.

At Present myself and others are in the process of introducing a technology into this world in the form of an "Optical Interface" with The True Mind.

We are introducing this in about 18 months time or less.

It will be introduced first as a child's toy to acclimatise people to this technology.

We have already have spent the last 15 years or so developing these systems, which are back engineered from information found in history, that we can trace back, about 5,500 years.

The technology involves "Interfacing" with The True Mind and gives access to the systems, that both create your world and control it.

Over the next 1,000 years much of the technology you know today will change, especially in the next few years, as the computer systems, as you know them today, shall disappear and new systems will come in changing humanities understanding of the universe and Life completely.

These shall be optical in nature and not based on today's systems.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by skekke

Yes You are right hey do come from the Soul and is of the Geometric Language of all the souls.

I can in fact give you instructions on how to make up a simple device that allows you to view the Soul and study its Workings, which uses these Geometric Fonts.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
May I suggest you write each symbol on a card and play around combining them and see what you feel or read. Or placing cards blindly in different parts of your home, room or environment. Meditate over each symbol, etc.

Have fun exploring.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benarius
May I suggest you write each symbol on a card and play around combining them and see what you feel or read. Or placing cards blindly in different parts of your home, room or environment. Meditate over each symbol, etc.

Have fun exploring.

Hmmmm already know what many of these mean.

[ Or placing cards blindly in different parts of your home, room or environment. Meditate over each symbol. ]

Sorry you won't get the answers this way.

May I suggest you try something else.

All the knowledge is already in every Soul.

It is more profitable to come to know and see the Soul.

It is written "Recognise what is in your sight"

And "In your Patience poses ye your Souls".

The Flesh can't do this but The True Mind can for it dwells in the Soul.

It is Also written,

"He who has found the world, has only found a Corpse.
And he who has found a Corpse is superior to the World."

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I think they come from your subconscious mind within creativity of patterns. We are all born artist, most just forget to keep at it. I use to doodle this type of stuff as well. As for a deeper meaning? Go to a hypnotist and find out about your deep thoughts.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I noticed one of your symbols and to me it looked like a key of some sort,,then I thought of stargates,I went on photobucket and put stargate symbols and found this,,the symbols on it look very much like yours.

Not sure if this will work so fingers crossed.

i291.photobucket.com...

Also found this maybe you have one like this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will just say one thing,I see faces and odd things but never seen shapes when I close my eyes but yesterday morning I see 3 shapes all next to eachother,2 rectangles,one above the other and then like a pointed P with the straight bit going into a pointed triangle,,this had me wondering and very curious.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Alienmindflare]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join