It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I draw weird symbols

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
My thoughts.

Everyone has a spiritual gift. Yours is ancient writing and possibly reading the ancient writings. From what I've seen you could know as many as 3 or 4 different ancient languages. Several of the ancient languages used a different set of symbols for each part of their life, such as record keeping, science and religious.
When the Library under the Sphnix is discovered, a part of you will be awaken. The Ancient writings and texts will be placed on the web and you'll read and decipher the writings. There are an unknown number of people with this "skill".

My guess is that there will be no dire predictions There will be different choices that each individual will need to make.
FYI - The ancient writings in the Library will rewrite history as we know it. The history will go back as far as the old legends told by the Hopi Indians and then some.

Take care!! I wish you the best.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I see some vaugely hyroglyphic symbols; hard to say as it is a dead language and so not all symbols are known, but none looked like anyones I know. At least one ogham symbol. Nothing from algelic script; which is a made up thing anyway but I can see how the symbols with the little circles like holes at the end would look similar. Several look runic, but not quite. Then there are things that are plainly just pictures, like the planet.

If you believe in the devine or E.T.'s then I guess you could go with some sort of all soul alphabet.

My guess is that you like to doodle. Not unusual to see familiar symbols in doodling. How do you think alphabets are made. You take symbols of things you want to record, and symplify them so that they can be made in a few strokes. You put pencil to paper and you are bound to make something that looks like a symbol from some language throughout history.

If you want to really get something out of it, look at your symbols and find a meaning in them, record that meaning. After awhile you may find you have your own secret little language to write with.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
AHH!

There is another thread lurking about ATS which talks about writing like this, but with no photos; I described what I write, the style, but never got around to actually posting any illustrations, believing what I do would be considered a joke.

I applaud you for posting your... our... writing.

I've only ever come across, maybe, 5 or so people who wrote like this, and even fewer who could understand it... and fewer still who could speak it.

Tell me... when writing this, what kind of imagery do you have? If I may... have you ever seen an unusual mountain chain / formation within a desert, with one mountain having the appearance of one side being sheered off? Or images / writings of gates and guardians?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by edwiin
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

That I think I've been seeing as a child.

It's a tiny circle that looks like an endless doodle of circles. there's such a tool it's like putting a pencil on a circular Gear with a few holes and going round and round and round.

It's spinning very fast, however, the center part looks like it's spinning clockwise, and towards the exterior, it's spinning anticlockwise.

I don't think I can draw it. it's too many colours.....

Edwiin lee

I know exactly what you are talking about.

I have been Full time on this project for about 16 years now....

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Hi The Matrix Traveller,

I hope we don't go too off topic here.

Even if I'm able to see the matrix you mentioned, the symbols I see is in full focus, not changing. Somewhat fixed and that's the reason why it's drawing my attention.

the matrix is slightly off focus, and it is in-between and above the 2nd and third symbols.

I just hope it is not a message of danger or a warning.

I believe there's someone out there who can interpret/decipher/translate this message.

For I'm somewhat just the messenger sending the letter. Not knowing that the letter's content lie herein.

I've tried what you have mentioned but when I try to focus on the matrix, it becomes too small... like moving away. and when I try to de-focus like moving away from the matrix I see rings of lights, White, Yellow, purple & green at a regular interval, each color one at a time, like coming from behind me and moving towards the inner matrix, you so call, emcompassing it and disappearing into it while the next wave with a different colour moves towards it.

I'll try again, some time soon.

Edwiin Lee

[edit on 2-7-2009 by edwiin]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by edwiin

The so called symbols don't work the way you would expect as the relate to a Geometric Processing System.

Humankind are too superstitious and too non trusting of Life or Consciousness so they think there is always a warning. This is due to Insecurity and a Lack of knowledge.

If I am nervous at any time I find out more giving me more understanding and thus overcome my insecurity by knowledge understanding and wisdom.

I am old now and near the end of my experience in this program you call the Earth and Universe but I am amazed at what I have learnt from life or the other end of The True Mind...

The other End of the mind is waiting for your response.

A bit like homework.... LOL

The Mind wants you to figure out the design of the Fonts you have been given.

The other activity is for you to study as well as downloading huge amounts of data if you want to call it that.

This is a fairly normal phenomena but most people just ignore it as they don't even try to understand what is going on.

Watch what happens at the end of dreams and note the workings you see as it involves the closing of the program that produced the dream.

The wise shall understand.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Alright, I'll try to respond to this system.

Previously it was much easier, ask a question and I'll get the answer, this time round it's different is seems.

I'll attempt to examine all of them carefully as they won't got away.

I also know that in due time, when I know that there's no more symbols coming the key to the symbols will come. For now, I know more will come.

Thank you.
Edwiin Lee

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I used to draw monsters and military stuff. Anyways, looks cool. I've heard about this mental sickness thing called "hyglumpia". People with hyglumpia apparently draw stuff. Especially stuff they like to draw.

Anyways, looks kewl. Make an alphabet, send it to the NSA and ask 'em to crack it.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienDK
I used to draw monsters and military stuff. Anyways, looks cool. I've heard about this mental sickness thing called "hyglumpia". People with hyglumpia apparently draw stuff. Especially stuff they like to draw.

Anyways, looks kewl. Make an alphabet, send it to the NSA and ask 'em to crack it.

hyglumpia There is No such Disease !

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Made a few discoveries today.

As I'm short sighted. I'm usually with my specs on, and it occurred to me that since I see them when my eyes is closed, if I wear contact lenses, would I be able to focus better?

Turns out that it didn't make much of a difference.

I also realised that I can see this 'inner matrix' when I open my eyes.

I can't focus on this 'inner matrix'. So, I can not pull it close for a better look.

It's like a fixed distance.

I can see things, objects, figures, & waves going into and out of this 'inner matrix'

Tonight is also the night of the full moon.

I stared into the moon, the inner matrix was naturally super imposed on the moon as I gazed at it.

It kinda take me back in time, remembering what I once said about the moon.
The moon is reflective by nature. It not only reflects life, if you have a message to send across the land to someone, you can do so through the moon. by sending your message to the moon and to the intended person.

I'm beginning to believe this 'inner matrix' is doing exactly the same thing.
A focal point of all things.
Gazing at the moon, they both appear one and the same.

The 'inner matrix' started to dance like some visualization software method used with soundtracks on Windows Media Player.

But I could see objects, faces of people, waves, and many more going towards the 'inner matrix' and out of the 'inner matrix'.

At the same time, the moon is resonating, with ripples coming out of the moon.

That's all I have for now, The Matrix Traveller.

Edwiin Lee

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You may be looking at a "portal" that connects different parts of Earth, this solar system, this galaxy and other galaxies. It is my belief that there is a Portal system that connects everything in this dimension.

out of curiosity, Edwin! Do you "sense" other "entities" around you just before or right after you see the matrix?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wheelwalker

Hi wheelwalker,

Nope, I don't.

Edwiin Lee

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
wheelwalker,

one thing I do know is that, I have seen the significance of the faces of people.

I seen faces of people sometimes before I sleep or when I just wake up, still lying in bed. These faces are just faces without necks or bodies, hence, just faces.

But I do realised one thing, there are people I've met after the occurrence with these faces. I have not met all of them, yet. However, I do think that I'll meet them in these life time.

Yesterday, I had seen some faces, which I think, some would take up to 3 years before I see them in person. It took that long before.

Edwiin Lee

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Edwin

Thanks for the replies.

I have not met someone with your abilities/experiences before. Since you do not "sense" or see "entities" just before or after you do your drawings, you are not a "portal activator". Your last post helped.
My theory is that your skill relates to the "time matrix". You have mention before that you see a "second symbol" and a "third symbol" in the matrix. Would you post a drawing of those symbols?

You mentioned in a post earlier today that you see objects, faces and waves going into the inner matrix and out of the inner matrix. This leads me to believe you are a "time bender". I need to give this some more thought. Seeing the symbols may help me.
Note: I don't know how to cut and paste on this website or I would have done that. I'm willing to learn.

It is.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Yes, I do believe in someways, I feel that I'm a time bender.

I see things before they happen. It frustrated me when I was younger.

Like I always see things before they happen. I warn people of them, about what is to happen.

But despite my cry out to them, it still happens.

I've always asked myself why am I able to see these when I can't do anything about it. Why do you let me see all these, and get my self frustrated day after day after day. And that it happens in the end.

It took me many years to learn that, these things that happen to others. Its their lessons, their life lessons that they have to learn. Something I cannot take away from them.

Who am I to help these people? Even if things did changed. What makes me think that something worse won't come to make their lessons have more impact?

Watching the movie "Butterfly effect" did affirmed this lesson right after I made that realization.

The other thing is the limits of my version as affirmed by the movie "Next". that my visions only come when that person is still part of my life in that future. Yes, I believe that, because in those instances, when those things happened to people, I was there.

A simple example could be such as, I'm talking to a friend, unknowingly, I asked him, ". . . are you sitting on someone?" Later that day, he called me that shortly after he hang up on me, the bus jerked, he fell and sat on a old lady. It was enough to give him the creeps and contact me only when necessary.

I can list more examples.

But I would like to skip and mention that I think a routine ritual can be down to "Time bend" I've been doing it since young.

It happens during the full moon, when I explain to people, it has some logic. and this is my logic:

I naturally can't sleep on a full moon, because I think I'm doing the following, first reporting whatever that has happened in the past month, the events, the feelings to myself, past, present and future.

And after which, I'm receiving information from the past, present and future of what ever information I need to know. for the coming month ahead, and things to watch out for.

But these symbols they are new to me. I have no idea what's the origins of these symbols.

8th symbol: 6th July, 9th symbol: 7th July.

I also do note that I've drawn the 8th symbol before when I was a child.

And if that's so, I know that the meaning of that symbol is 'face'.

I'm quite sure of it, unless someone else tell me it's not or when I get the rest of the message, the message will reveal it's meaning in due time.

I believe this "inner matrix" is a connection, like a connection between you and me, between me and anything.

Regards,
Edwiin Lee

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Edwiin

You have given me a substantial amount to think about and digest. I may not get back to you until this week-end.

It is.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by edwiin

Edwiin

You have given me a considerable amount of "new" information. I'm going to need some time to digest it all.

A couple of comments I would like to make at this time. First, The eighth symbol related to a face. It is my opinion that the face met you so that he could start your education and/or journey of discovery in an area you were not aware of before. It is my belief that is happening again. A new face will start your education or a journey of discovery again.

The item I noticed is that all of the "new" sysmbols are not closed or contained. They have an opening. It would have been very easy to close them, but they weren't. Why? Got ot give that some thought.

I may not get back to you until later this week-end.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hi Edwiin,

The reason you are seeing some future events, is because All is pre-written in the form of programs.

Life does Not need to warn anyone....

All that you experience is necessary in your development. It is already written that people will not take notice of your warnings or can't, that come from the concern of your human form.

The purpose of Life is Not according to or based on human thinking, or understanding, but a totally different function.

To understand why the fonts, in some cases are Not closed is because Two of the base functions in the program is Movement and Repose (Static)

The Line work in the letter form, produces the Static Component, of the "Inner" Instruction.

If you look closely during the function period of the letter, in the sequence, you will see rotation within a sector of the letter or font, in the form of minute granules, rotation within the letter.

The Movement is produced by what is happening in the "Open section".

Note the little discs or Granules (depending on your ability to enlarge the form in your Vision), that move across the gap or in other cases a loop about the form. These little discs that move across the gap or in the loop produce the movement within the structure.

If you are unable to Zoom in or enlarge the function don't worry as you will be shown how in time.

The Instruction or learning, goes on for eternity and never stops.

Keep watching and take even more notice, of what you see, regarding the processing in your Vision, and turn away from human insecurities,
or Putting your attention to human cares and Insecurities as this will only interfere, with what you are being shown, and could be detrimental to learning about the process.

There is No mystery about the Letters or Fonts you have been shown, and I can give you the functions on many of these.

I don't need to guess, as much of this, I was shown many years ago, and I use these fonts or letter forms, in the Optical Interfaces I am involved with today.

The True function (Program) of your Universe, has Nothing at all, to do with the human Primate, but is rather to do with the Consciousness that is observing the story of your flesh or body and its environment.

Consciousness is never in any danger, as it is of Life.

It is only the human side, that fears what is Not understood.

The purpose of Life, is Not the human as the human form, is only part of a very short story, that has been Pre written.

This includes Both Future events in the story as well as so called history.

The Mind is getting you to discover this and accept it...

In the writings concerning this processing system, I refer to as the Matrix, it was written about 2,000 years ago..

Quote:-

"He who has come to understand (or Find) the World,
Has only found a Corpse.
And He who has found a Corpse
is superior to the World"!

Meaning that the world is only a Story or experience, that is Not alive, and that it is only the Consciousness, or Awareness that is Alive, Not the Flesh or environment.

The Letters or Fonts you see, are Not for the benefit of the human Primate, but for your understanding of the "Inner Consciousness" or the "Awareness" that is experiencing the human form and world.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

A Gracious Good Day, Matrix Traveller

Can you give us more information regarding "Optical Interfaces"?

Another question I have regards "the program". You stated "two of the base functions in the program are Movement and Static". What "program"? Whose"program" Is the above statement in reference to "program" referring to something like a broadway "play" program?
Any info would be appreciated.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

LOL...

The world you experience is the result of a Program, which indeed has been written by many contributors.

There is however a Base Program that you call the Universe.

This Universe is only One little Program of so many others they can't be Counted, and there are many more times this in other forms that are Nothing at all Like a Universe!

The Root purpose for the Base Program, is used to invoke the Metamorphoses, of what humankind call the Soul, but humankind are totally unaware of the true make-up of the soul or its purpose.

The Soul, is a Living machine, made of Light cords and is partitioned, in order for Processing Programs that manifest the experience In your Soul, and Not outside the Soul as you are led to believe.

The Universe is a Interactive Holographic experience, within the Confines of your Soul.

Each Soul plays its own copy, of the Program you call the Earth, and the human form you call your body.

Essentially, Interactive Art or Interactive Geometry, that is both in the workings of the Program and the end result the Universe you know.

As for the base program functions, 2 of them being "movement" and "Repose".

These are used with the 3 base building blocks, that your experience is based on..

These 3 are...

1. Shape (Including Size).

2. colour.

3. Position.

Everything you experience is based on these 3...

There is Nothing in existence, that is Not based on these 3, and the other 2, "Movement" and "Repose".

See if you can name anything, that does Not incorporate these 5.

There are another 2 building blocks in the Program, and they are...

"To and Fro" (That which produces that which is Straight),

And Rotation that produces that which is curved.

See if you can show me something, which is Neither Straight, or Curved or the Combination of these 2.

There is Nothing in the Universe, which is Not Curved, Straight, or made using a combination of these 2.

The Letters or Fonts that many people see, are to do with the Program, Processing System, that produces your experience ie The body that interacts with the world, and the World including the Universe.

But the Universe is Not understood at all, by humankind.

Humankind can only describe what the see in the end experience and don't know, or understand by what mechanism All exists.

The letters in question are Instructions within the Matrix, I have described in other Threads and Posts.

I am involved Full time in R&D involving this subject.

I am Involved with Optical Interfaces with the Mind, which is also called the Consciousness, Awareness or Life.

These Interfaces, Interface with the Consciousness, Awareness or Mind through Interacting Optically with the Soul.

This Art was known thousands of years ago and much of the evidence can be found all over the world or Earth. The knowledge of the Operating System, was however Lost !

It can be found in Architecture in All countries, in the Floors, Walls, Ceilings and Windows, of Government Buildings, Public Buildings, Palaces, Temples, churches and many other places as well.

These designs are passed on historically, within the areas mentioned, and is often referred to, as "Sacred Art" by them that do Not understand!

But in reality, all these Patterns, are used in the "Processing System", in the Soul that produces your experience.

At present I know of more than 2,000 different instruction letters, Fonts or Symbols as you refer to them as, that are used in the Matrix.

I now have a Library, of more than 30,000 (Thirty Thousand) Drawings describing the Workings of the Soul and "Matrix", which is the Base Partition Map of the Soul.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join