It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Government Must Be Overthrown!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
A fall to communism wouldn't be a fall, it would be an rise. A Marxist type society is exactly what we need in times like this, and if you ever read the communist manifesto or any of the works of Karl Marx, what you speak of is exactly as is described in the manifesto. Unfortunately the examples of communism you might have been taught in history might have been telling you that communist are evil, they control everything, and that you have no freedom of speech. When its quite on contrary. In a democratic communism the people control almost every aspect of government, and the workers reign supreme, things like war, and a 700 billion dollar bail out would be forced to come to referendum and the people would then decide whether it would be in the best interest of the workers or not. No elected official would have say over issues of war or economy and there is a extremely weak centralized government. Ever hear of the Domino effect in history? (The idea that if one country falls to communism then all the surrounding countries would also fall) It would be foolish to think that if one country fell to a failed economic system that all the other countries would then get on board with a bad idea! Our government knew that if hints of communism infiltrated our society people would catch on. That's why our Government created organizations such as the Committee for Unamerican acts to prevent any hints of communism from entering main stream media. Research communism, read the manifesto and know that we can truly have a government that fears the people, rather then the other way around!

WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
VOTE THEM ALL OUT.
RECALL EVERYONE WHO SITS ON THE BANKING COMMITTE
THIS WOULD SEND A SIGNAL TO THE WORLD THAT WE ARE GETTING OUR FINANCIAL HOUSE IN ORDER!!!
DO NOT LET THESE CROOKS STAY IN OFFICE AND SQUANDER OUR CHILDERNS FUTURE
RECALL THEM ALL. DO NOT WAIT FOR THEIR TERM TO EXPIRE.
RECALL
THIS MEANS EVERYONE OR IT MEANS NOTHING.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
We had one of these threads a while back, one, two, three, either way, here is what I put for my response for one of those threads. It's been some time, but realistically I probably woudn't change anything.

Heres a link to that if you're interested Suspense101, anyone.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=leakingignorance

Memories.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
As things stand now any violent attempt at overthrowing the government will be met with extreme force and official martial law.

There are better ways to do this, from civil disobedience, state sucession to the more surgical methods. Going up against the army or riot police will not solve anything at this point, and is part of the fascist trap.

Take my words into consideration, please: Be smart, not violent.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
As things stand now any violent attempt at overthrowing the government will be met with extreme force and official martial law.

There are better ways to do this, from civil disobedience, state sucession to the more surgical methods. Going up against the army or riot police will not solve anything at this point, and is part of the fascist trap.

Take my words into consideration, please: Be smart, not violent.

It would be ignorant to assume that our army and police force will slaughter people on command from their superiors. Everyone is not so quick to sell their soul away. Don't get it twisted Im not saying your ignorant or assuming anything, I'm just doubting the government declaring war on its own citizens.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
You are absolutely right in my opinion. We need to ditch the 2 Party System of Procrastination and Self Centeredness and start over. This is not what the founders wanted and surely what they did in fact warn us about happening if we relaxed our moral and ethical standards.

However, the People will NOT revolt. They won't take up arms because they don't care. They won't do it until "Every Resemblence of FREEDOM is GONE".

Then, and only then, will they RISE UP and TAKE BACK what has been STOLEN FROM THEM by men of ill will and fornication.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
VDOG.45

First, welcome to ATS and congratulations for joining.

Ok, yes it's our own ignorance which causes the situation to be our collective fault. No arguement there.

How ever, the tools for correcting the problem has been laid out for us, as provided in my post above.

The hardest part, which provides the biggest difficulty to actually useing the tools our Founding Fathers provided is, "organising". How, do we organise an entire Nation of people to unite and voice their rightful entitlements.

It is, our duty.

Where do we start?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by suspense101

What makes you think that individuals in military and law enforcement positions would hesitate to shoot you, blow you up, or at the very least beat you up and tear gas you. People in power positions are there for a reason: they like power.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

In that case they are the people that should be doing the taking over. Most successfull coups d'etat are done by them military/police vrs politicians, not the people vrs the military/police.

Again, be smart, network with the police/military, not against them. I do think you're right btw, most of them know what is coming and don't want to be a part of it, but do realise some will indeed do so, and that there will probably be some foreign troops thrown in the mix.

There is little point in throwing civilians vrs law enforcement and military, there are smarter ways to do it.

If the government starts sending people to death camps the above is non applicable, but untill then it's still time to be smart, not violent.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by o22a6ar

What makes you think that individuals in military and law enforcement positions would hesitate to shoot you, blow you up, or at the very least beat you up and tear gas you. People in power positions are there for a reason: they like power.

Hold on o22a6ar, are you not the same guy who posted a similar thread? I swear I remember reading it (yes I do my homework). Just so you know people join the military and police force for other reasons besides wanting power uh reasons like to provide food for their familys. Duh. To say all these people are without morals and brainwashed is arogant to say the least. Besides, what better way to show power than insibordination. Sorry that word is too big for you to comprehend. Well enough said I think I've proved my point.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Just go out, get a job, and a life

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by o22a6ar

Tell you what, people in the military are more inclined to shoot those who would gie us such orders as to violate our oath.

Lawful orders vs Unlawful Orders.

That is all which needs to be said.

Many posts on that topic which is in another thread.

We can, take back the US of A, it is the home of the brave and land of the free. Let us be the brave, so we can be free. Free of "destructive ends", free of "suffering", free from "abuses" and "usurpations", free from "Despotism", let us organise unite and "throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security".

Our future and childrens future, let us, we the people do what is right and take back the United States of America.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kemps89

Just go out, get a job, and a life

What an [SNIP]! This guy registered today just to tell me to get a job and a life. Actually I have both, but if you read a little bit of my posts you will realize that the reason I'm supporting a revolution is in order to continue having a job and a life. [SNIP]

MOD NOTE: Circumvention of censors. Please review this link.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by TheBorg]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think a violent revolution is a terrible idea and historically has resulted in only greater tyrants seizing power.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian

In that case they are the people that should be doing the taking over. Most successfull coups d'etat are done by them military/police vrs politicians, not the people vrs the military/police.

Again, be smart, network with the police/military, not against them. I do think you're right btw, most of them know what is coming and don't want to be a part of it, but do realise some will indeed do so, and that there will probably be some foreign troops thrown in the mix.

There is little point in throwing civilians vrs law enforcement and military, there are smarter ways to do it.

If the government starts sending people to death camps the above is non applicable, but untill then it's still time to be smart, not violent.

Thanks for reminding me Zepherian! I have all along supported allience with police and military. We are all on the # list of the US government. Even in my city local VA hospitals are refusing veterans medical care due to "economical hardships". The police and military will undoubtably be on our side. If they truly believe in serving their country they will realize that we are the country.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Isn't it possible to be arrested in America these days for comments like this?

Couldn't they call it 'planning a terrorist act' or something of the like? All I'm saying is watch your back if you post such controversial comments online, because the letter agencies are watching and you might find yourself 'disappeared'.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

Couldn't they call it 'planning a terrorist act' or something of the like? All I'm saying is watch your back if you post such controversial comments online, because the letter agencies are watching and you might find yourself 'disappeared'.

To be considered a terrorist act the following must apply:
(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the U.S. or of any state, that (B) appear to be intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population, (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion, or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping, and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S."
This is from the Patriot Act which I have already voiced my dissproval over. Terrorist act or Freedom of Press where do we draw the line. If this ludacris definition were accurate we could all possibally be considered terrorists. I AM AMAZED AT HOW FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM COULD BE CALLED TERRORISM.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

OP I like how you think, yet you Do realize that we are fighting on many levels and fronts? Classic good verses evil?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

OP I like how you think, yet you Do realize that we are fighting on many levels and fronts? Classic good verses evil?

Would you mind elaborating antar?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

Not at all, we still have the freedom of speach at least.
Some thing that will perhaps not last long, if the next administrational powers take over.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join