It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Government Must Be Overthrown!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
"When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. "

link   

Originally posted by suspense101
reply to post by baseball101

For some reason I feel we are already disliked by many of the countries we deal with. There is no telling how much we are in debt to China and we all know Russia is not to be trusted. With Chavez plotting against us along with Venazuela are we honestly in a position to call them neutral. Post Revolution I hope we can start producing more products within our own country and eliminate unnecessary imports. This would be a process that gradually restores financial stability.

I agree with you we are quite in debt with other countries, but those countries would not let the U.S. go down until they got all of their money back ... and ya chavez and Venezuela i guess could be considered neutral but who knows they might fight for the u.s. considering how many american companies esp. oil are operating in their countries and boosting their economies ... think about it this would basically bankrupt the world if this would happen ... it would take years for the "u.s" if it would still be called that to be reorganized and get a solid system down....and plus i'm sure there are people out there who would fight to protect the u.s. from this 'revolution' i don't think everyone would be for a 'revolution' i.e. the wealthy who have plenty of money to sway people .... it's all about the $$$$$$

link   
post by baseball101[/url]

Ok, who will come to our aid, Uganda, Briton, Australia?
"How would we hold up post revolution?" Exactly as we did before after the previous one. Alot better than we are now.

Now, as I posted in Rogue Jackels & Economic Hitmen~ USA gets "the treatment". , which is the only way any Nation/s can over come the USofA.

It is after all our weakness, the Archiles heel so to say. Militarily though, never, I don't care if China, N. Korea and Russia unite their forces, no one can take us in a land war. Forget Asia, we have superiority on the battlefield. Proven and tried and true.

We are the largest force in Iraq, and we are going it in force. Who else is standing by the Iraqi people?
Who, no one.

The USofA is the last and only "super power" in the world, and every one blames us, as well as looks to us for support. Who makes up the majority of the UN and NATO. That's right, the USA, and why, because we can and will.

We will do what needs to be done, and now the people need to do the same. The Armed Forces have stood strong with out waivering. We stand our ground and give none. Who, who can say the same?

Forgive be of my bias, but that is how I see it, and it is my opinion.

We, stand alone...

Now it's time for the people, we the people to stand together.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
To Over throw this Government it has been established that Violence wont work, nor will boycotting, by the Posters to this thread, we need something that will work and work fast, that cannot be construed as insurrection yet cause the system to fail, all at once.

The answer is quite simple, we just need to get the word spread enough to be effective. STRIKE, EVERYONE must not work, shop, travel, buy ANYTHING make anything, stop anything for 24 hours. if the entire country STOPS and stands still, for ONE day, the world will Notice, JUST one day.

No deliveries, No bank transactions, no TAXES, no surgeries, No Sports radio or television, What could the Governing Politicos do about it?

one entire day of ZERO revenue, Hit back like they hit us, right in the Pocket book, sounds Lovely, but it wont happen, However if it did....

Some on this thread have said to Vote, it's a JOKE to vote, it means NOTHING anymore, unless of course you Vote PUBLICLY, because as long as your Vote is hidden from your fellow it CAN and WILL be stolen.

Other Countries ridicule the USA for Voting in Bush and then doing it again, I say we never did in the first place, he stole them BOTH, but that's just ME.

Make a true change, REVEAL Voting then Vote "NONE of the Above in every ballot, If voting was "real" we should have the Option to "Vote the blank" in any election, on any level.

we should make "the day the USA stood still" campaign. It should feed into the persona of the "typical lazy American" you have to do Nothing................

it's truly minimum input for maximum output..

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by suspense101

Yes, I am the same guy who posted the thread that is entirely similar to this one, and I do agree that it is a necessity that change the institutions that govern not only the United States, but this world. I do not fret at the presence of a vocabulary full of big words, as those big words do not indicate the presence of intelligence. That said, I am not attempting to imply that those who are in the armed forces and law enforcement are without morals and conscious; that would be silly to say the least. I guess I thought you would attempt to recollect the numerous and undying instances in history where United States law enforcement and military personnel have abused, maimed and killed, their fellow citizens. I hate to say it, but self-preservation, in the majority of cases, overrides the urge to protect those around unless it helps you. This applies to everybody.

If you had the option of saving yourself and the person next to you dying, or attempting to save the person next to you and have both of you die, which would pick? This is the type of ordeal overthrowing a government entails, whether or not said overthrow is meant to be violent.

I agree but disagree.

Here is my e-mail: [email protected]

[edit on 9-10-2008 by o22a6ar]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Do you guys have any idea how fast the value of the American Dollar is dropping? I would still take freedom over money anyday.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

e-mail me: [email protected]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by o22a6ar

Yes, I am the same guy who posted the thread that is entirely similar to this one, and I do agree that it is a necessity that change the institutions that govern not only the United States, but this world. I do not fret at the presence of a vocabulary full of big words, as those big words do not indicate the presence of intelligence. That said, I am not attempting to imply that those who are in the armed forces and law enforcement are without morals and conscious; that would be silly to say the least. I guess I thought you would attempt to recollect the numerous and undying instances in history where United States law enforcement and military personnel have abused, maimed and killed, their fellow citizens. I hate to say it, but self-preservation, in the majority of cases, overrides the urge to protect those around unless it helps you. This applies to everybody.

If you had the option of saving yourself and the person next to you dying, or attempting to save the person next to you and have both of you die, which would pick? This is the type of ordeal overthrowing a government entails, whether or not said overthrow is meant to be violent.

I agree but disagree.

Here is my e-mail: [email protected]

One thing is certain if I had to decide if I would die or the country would die I would lie down and think of my fellow brothers. To give my life to save millions would be an honor. I will e-mail you soon.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by suspense101]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

What you say is undoubtedly noble. It is foolish though. If you die for a cause you probably will not get anything done.

E-MAIL ME

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Is it even legal to post a thread with this title?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

Yes

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

It is legal to discuss, and even support overthrowing the United States government as long as said overthrow does not imply force or violence. I do not support either.

Look up the Smith Act. Everyone here should read this, as to not to say anything that could be incriminating.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Anonymous ATS

This isn't rome, even though we are established as a Republic.
I'll consent, historically we are over do for another assassination, the deal is, they don't work. Do they?

The money lenders own the donkeys and elephants, what is needed is an Independant, or mustang type official to take the seat.

Obviously Ron Paul was cut out, John and Obama are the choices as presented. But, even then controls are in place.
"Campaign contributors" are expecting repay, and they have certain indivduals in their pocket.

Assassination won't solve anything, unless the coup has their person in place.

Who is it? Which "Vice" is the mole?

What is needed, from the way I see it, is a mass public assambly surrounding the White House, Senate and Congress then Supreme Court.

Only then, with the majority assembled, and the powers that be stuck in their "offices", will we be abe to get their attention. The media helps if some body speaks, but who...

Who among us, the people will speak for the masses?
Who has stood forth, and presented the "Founding Principles", and reminded we the people of their ligitimate rights?

Whom amongst us, has stood by their stance through the years? Saying over and over again what the Fathers of this county has set in stone?

Where is the person/s who spoke the foundations which built the USA...

Whom among us, has openly displayed action through reminders of where the USofA came from.

The Charters of Freedom, mentioned in my first postof this thread, displays the corner stone. It says it all. Let no one say we have not the capability. We the People do, and all it takes is for the majority to organise.

It has been layed out before us, all that is needed, is for us to remember.

United We Stand,Not An Option. The Rest Is, Not An Option.

[edit to acknowledge wandering thoughts]

[edit on 9-10-2008 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xR3CONx
WOO!! ELMO!

[edit on 9-10-2008 by xR3CONx]

Please no children under the age of 10 submit posts here. And if you can read my profile tells exactally where I live, although I doubt your tricycle can make it here.

Thank you modarator for deleting the comment

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by

You're really gonna kick someones a$$?? Are you bringing Elmo with you? or will he only be latent moral support for you?

AB1

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
LOL Advisor you knocked that one out fast hahahaha

AB1

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

Shh, it was a one liner, and it was that or a warning. Since I am contributing to this post, and as a "moderator", eh I felt generous. Perhaps the member will contribute more than mear trolling.

Besides, i can try right...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by suspense101
Thank you modarator for deleting the comment

I do try some times.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Let me tell you, with respect to this, I WOULD be the first one there.

I have no inhibition of taking on the PTB vocally or otherwise for that matter. If it means regaining our country? Damn right I would.

In fact, I would say I would stand alone ... and in thinking THAT, I should, I have nothing to lose

AB1

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join