It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Government Must Be Overthrown!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by suspense101

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
I believe that this is a backward approach to the real problem, the problem doesn't START with the United States, it starts with the hidden controls that parade themselves as the United States but are NOT any part of America.

The problem is the monetary system..

THE MONETARY SYSTEM MUST BE OVERTHROWN.

The monetary system has already been overthrown if you think about it. We are so far in debt that the value of our dollar has fallen drastically. No matter what form of money we have we will continue to fail until we are able to balance import vs. export ratios. The government tells us we still have the best economy in the world even though we import 85% more products than we export.

It hasn't really been overthrown .. it still governs our technology and it is the main attention right now.. they are "trying" to fix it.

It's just been recently brought to our attention that a new system is required to properly address the issues and redistribute the worlds resources according to people and not paper or ideas. We need to get control back from the monetary system and finally into the American and Canadian peoples hands and away from these money "masters"

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak

Originally posted by Interestinggg

Originally posted by leomurray
I am afraid thats what they want us to do at least in an unorganized unarmed rabble, they've made preparations for such a case. And believe me it wouldn't be pretty especially with the things needed to accomplish the revolution or fight a guerrilla war. I mean im not prepared to cut kids arms off and S*&^ are you?

How many people is there?Compared to soldiers?
Can you imagine the thoughts of a soldier, when confronted with an army, of 40 million people?

Damn this guy has a good point that I've never thought about. U.S. army is so armed and such but the U.S. has a population of 300,000,000+ the armed forces have a population only in the hundreds of thousands. If people truly stood up together imagine a force of even 1/3 of that, 100,000,000 confronting the measley 200,000 or so army, I don't care if it's pitchforks versus tanks, the populace would still kick arrse and take names.

I agree in part but let's do some math here. Of that 300 million, how many are of an age to be really effective in a scrap of this magnitude? Let's assume families of 4 - 2 parents and 2 kids. So, 2 adults, that gives us 150 million. Now, lets be real here, this means 1 male of fighting age, we will need to half it again - 75 million. That is still an impressive number, no? Okay, now of that 75 million, how many will truly be WILLING? Half again? A quarter of that? I think a lot less. Lets just say 10 million ready and willing. STILL AN IMPRESSIVE NUMBER, no? Until recently, U.S. forces could not operate inside U.S. borders, but now they can. How convenient. That 10 million can still kick arse and take names but only AFTER THE MILITARY RAN OUT OF MUNITIONS. And THEY have some pretty impressive munitions.

This is not a winning scenario for the good guys. Of course, I am making some REALLY BROAD ASSUMPTIONS here. I have some doubts that U.S. Army soldiers will fire on its own citizens, but there are no gaurantees, are there? I still remember Kent State. We live in some strange times, I think.

Having said all that, I really think that we will all bumble through these times with no real action or solution, it will all just play out as the powers that be have determined. Sad, really.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
You are still assuming that our overthrowing of the government will require a violent battle. We only need to gain the upper hand and odds are the opposition will surrender fleeing with what they can and relocating elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
All the problems happening in the world today come from the International bankers. It comes from the creation of the credit system the abolition of the gold standard and Corporation law.

But most of all its caused by us for as long as we are using paper money or paying off mortgages or buying stuff with credit cards we are paying the wages of the very people who are working against us and year after year they get a tighter grip on us.

If you try to overthrow the goverment the united nations would wipe America off the face of the earth in a single day..for safety sake. Your country has way to many Nuclear weapons for them to take the chance of a bunch of freedom fighters getting trigger happy with weapons that could easily start a world war.

In fact this is so much of a danger due to the volatile nature of your country it wouldn't surprise me if all of your nukes suddenly went off the moment the sh*t hits the fan. There has to be multiple contingency plans for such an event.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by suspense101
Really people, the time has come to secure a future, not only for ourselves but for our children and grandchildren. Throughout life we put money into college funds, trust funds and work constantly to ensure our children will succeed. All the while, the greedy, corrupt leaders of our country are depleting Social Security Funds, 401 k plans and causing inflation at alarming rates. There are two options: Accept it and work longer and harder to provide for your family, or stand up, voice your opinions and let it be known that we will not tolorate our freedoms being taken. Justice must be envisioned and grasped by any means. But as long as Judges are allowed to break the law we have no justice. With this said, I urge you to open your eyes and see how the current U.S. government is blatently abandoning us all.

I think we all see it, look at govt. approval ratings - Congress has a lower approval rating than GW and that's bad! But talk is cheap and violence can have permanent consequences. The fact is things have gone so far and the man behind the curtain is so entrenched, that there will be no easy solution and probably not without bloodshed. A smart man once said the tree of liberty must occassionally be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants. I am an old man now, but I think the tree is thirsty.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
sry wrong thread

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose

If you try to overthrow the goverment the united nations would wipe America off the face of the earth in a single day..for safety sake. Your country has way to many Nuclear weapons for them to take the chance of a bunch of freedom fighters getting trigger happy with weapons that could easily start a world war.

I would like to get some feedback to whether the united nations would get involved when we begin to reclaim our government. If so which countries would fight to prevent us from succeding. If anything they should be on the side of the people, considering the fact that peacekeeping and democracy are major values to them.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by suspense101]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
it doesnt have to be non organized we could use our resoursed and preform a sucsessful revolt all i know is we need to do this NOW!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
So how the hell do u overthrow a goverment when u r a minority of a bigger population. Things have to be proven to be really bad for the majority to turn against the goverment. It's not going to happen in this lifetime. Useless thread.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
things have to be proven to be really bad for the majority to turn against the goverment.

Where have you been amfirst? How much more evidence do you need to realize that things are really bad? Or how bad is really bad in your opinion? Do we wait untill we are stripped of every right we have, lose all of our homes, finances and freedom, to admit that things are bad?

[edit on 11-10-2008 by suspense101]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The American Goverment was overthrown with the assassination of John Kennedy. The same group that later killed JFK Jr. Enter LBJ, Vietnam, Great Society, War on Poverty. Enter Dick Nixon the Anti War candidate, who soon after being elected, wanted peace with honor, and kept the war humming till we finally withdrew in the end via helicopters off embassy roof. This sends Dick hurrying off to China, to set up the sweetest deal ever, opening up the US market to Chinese goods. Meanwhile he dispatches Henry Kissinger to the middle east, where he uses his talent to get all the oil producing countries to set down together and set up OPEC. And urged them to raise oil prices and give there people more to stop the possible spread of communism into there region. And they were able to put aside there differences and start the first oil boycott, much to the joy of US oilmen who are able to get just as much as the greedy Arabs.
Enter Gerald Ford who gave us win buttons "Whip Inflation Now"
Enter Jimmy Carter who was elected on the promise of gearing down the federal government, and discovered along with his supporters that the president can only do so much. And all his negotiations could not get the hostages released. And when that failed the military option to rescue the hostages ended in a fiasco
Enter Ronald Reagan who in the debates told Jimmy if he could not do anything about the 60 Billion Deficit get out of the way of a man who can. The day he was sworn in the released hostages landed in the US. His first year of his presidency the deficit was 160 Billion the last 360 Billion. The miracle of lowering federal taxes, while pumping the military budget through the roof, was made possible by cutting money giving back to the states. The sales tax in Florida was 4% in 1982 they had to raise it as all other states had to do the same, its now 7%. Yet there are still people who talk about how he lowered taxes.
Enter George Bush Sr who promised us a kinder gentler America. And coined a new phrase. New World Order. Had huge popularity, and the majority of world support, untill deciding not to go into Bagdad and get Saddam. A lot of people thought that it was just to sell a bunch of patriot missiles in the region and that we would end up having to do something about him later. Maybe because we backed him on the war against Iran, and supplied him with the gas he used on the Kurds.
Enter Bill Clinton "It's the economy stupid" His gift was the war in Bosnia, where we fought Christians to protect muslims, and slid the NAFTA gift under the tree. A gift that just keeps on giving.
Enter George Bush Jr. He buys his way into office with saying the government has these three extra dollars, and whats wrong with giving one of them back to the people?
Enter 911 and another situation that requires our government to nail the barn door shut, after all the cows have gone. I believe that alkida, if it ever existed, shot its wad,on 911, and everything that homeland security does is a scam.
The best thing is to push for a ballot where a majority No Confidence vote, starts new elections, Stops currant Goverment from acting. The No Confidence Vote should be at every level of Goverment. I don't think violence will improve or fix anything.
When Russia had there last revolution, almost one one died. I believe this trend will follow, with the mass number of people getting there info from the web. And new thinktanks like the Zeitgeist Movement will take hold leading the peoples of the world toward global freedom, instead of the crazy notions we've been running on. CHANGE IS COMMING and is needed.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Guys i dont mean to be rude but its quiet clear you never had a government to begin with this is how you have things happening like the jfk incident on National TV and still nothing ever changes. I see Ronald mc donnald on all the ad's for McDonnalds but i dont think for one second he's running the company.

The UN would have to get involved or risk its own destruction. They don't know whats really going on in your heads all they are going to see is an unknown , uncontrolled army of murderous nobodys making their way to the worlds most powerful arsenal of weapons of mass destruction. Because lets face it your going to have to kill an awful lot of people before you are going to be able to say your in control and most of them are going to be simply trying to protect their country and president. You think anyone in the army is going to break ranks and surrender just because your trying to do something you think is right? Be realistic, you think they are going to risk being shot in the head for your cause?

Ill be you theres a 10megaton nuclear bomb under the whitehouse just waitng for something like this to happen with George Bush and Rumsfeld sat on a tropical beach somewhere pressing the 'big red button'.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I too am in favor of overthrowing our current government.
Our weapon is the vote.
Far too many of us do not participate in government starting with our local elected officials and ending in the White House.
Take back our country by becoming INVOLVED and take part in what goes on starting with your local council...often that is where it starts.

How many of you have called your Congressman and/or Senator?
How many have even bothered to go to your local town council, etc. meeting?
Far too few.
If you are one of the above stop bitching about change and begin involving yourself or your words are just pissing into the wind.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I see it this way. This country is hellbound and only ONE solution is on the horizon and that is jesus christ. If you know anything about the bible the ANTICHRIST is coming really SOON. The end of the american way is already here and you and I can't do squat about it. The only thing we can do is be prepared to defend ourselves and our family. There will be martial law emposed on us really soon. Read up on the "illuminati" and you will see the history of this. ONEWORLD EVERYTHING as predicted in the bible is coming to pass. The antichrist will come on the scene as our supposed savior and he will certainly not be. They will want to mark everyone with a barcode. The mark of the beast this will be, DO NOT TAKE THIS MARK. You will be DOOMED FOREVER IF YOU DO.
Stock up on all your supplies for your family. GUNS and AMMO, foods, water, medical supplies. DO IT NOW!!! THis will be the only way you have a chance to survive. Screw ALL LAWS. They will kill you and not care about
any laws. You better get prepared. It is coming.
God be with each and everyone of you. Good Luck.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The OP is 100% right.

However I honestly believe that what we NEED is for our military to finally say enough is enough.
We need our military on our side in this.
If we revolt, and the soldiers they intend to use to stop us, join us...
Then their power is gone, and we win, we get our country back.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lifeadventurer
If we're going to change anything, we have to be organized.

Exactly, and that may be the most difficult part of the whole concept. Why?
Just look how unorganised every one has become in the USA, each person their own little bubble in their own world. Myspace, gaggles of friends, all the online gamers who never see the light of day because they are questing or teamed up...the list goes on.

As on member said, neighbors don't even speak to each other theses days, when before they would borrow a cup of sugar and at lest talk.

Organiseing is the challenge, if it can be overcome then the rest should fall into place.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'm for the overthrow of a malignant governing body. I have the right to be.. at least right now.

Many of us would die, but we would be fighting a prime enemy, one that needs to be smited.

I am ready and waiting.

NSA, I are terrorist. So were the founding fathers.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Stock up on all your supplies for your family. GUNS and AMMO, foods, water, medical supplies. DO IT NOW!!! THis will be the only way you have a chance to survive.

Ever considered that having a nation on the brink of civil war is an excellent way to ensure a sustained increase in consumer spending??

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Wow. It seems as if you would rather overturn the government all together rather than work on it. Why is that? I say that our government should not be overthrown, just made better than what it is now. True we are in a state of panic, but this situation can be fixed if we under new authority. I am sure everyone has had a local store that was mess until it was "Under New Management". That is the perfecr example of what America needs. New Management! We need to make the majority in The White House to be democrats no republicans. That is where we went wrong in the first place. We also need to stop congressional pigs and their greedy ways from taking over this whole country. To many people are greedy, and they want EVERYTHING. The greediest people are the ones we have put in charge of running this country, and controlling this countries money. Why Is That? Because they sold us the dream. It's time for americans to wake up and see that we can help our government.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
look to the founding documents...

The answer is in there...

And look to my sig for a hint

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join