It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Government Must Be Overthrown!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Why are we arguing each other over trivial crap while it is obvious to every one that at the least there is something terminally wrong with our current system. They(the global elitist) love to see us fighting amongst ourselves over pety meaningless issues, it keeps us distracted from their slight of hand motions which are and have been slowely eroding away at the fundamental rights granted to us by our founding fathers.

The suggestion of Revolution is not dillusional it's just not currently feasable given the many ways we have been disconnected from the community. We all sit inside in front of our TV or PC never communicating with the neighbors outside. Most modern day Americans are spoon fed the mess of lies mainstream media is sellin'.

I don't have the cure all answer anymore than the rest, but I know what happens when good men do nothing. I can only find solice in the fact that I have vowed never again to vote for a Big Corp Candidate. I'm writing in Ron Paul in order to send a message to the Government and Big Corp. that their manipulation of the voting masses will end soon.

WE WILL NO LONGER BE LED INTO VOTING FOR THE "LESSER OF THE TWO EVILS". Mainstream Media has conditioned us to believe that there are only two parties which we can vote for and have it count. The internet is begining to end that notion and soon the majority of us will be on board with the candidates whom actually have our and the United States best interest in mind.

Starting with this election and Ron Paul(who clearly is not near and dear to any big corporation).

LET US MAKE A STAND NOW. It is not too late to take the greatest country of all time back from the ones who stole it from us.

PLEASE, get the word out to others!! "GET MAD AS HELL AND DON'T TAKE THIS GREED DRIVEN BI-PARTY MONOPLY ANYMORE! VOTE FOR THE CANDIDATE WHOM TELLS THE HARD TO SWALLOW TRUTH'S ABOUT OUR FAILED SYSTEM INSTEAD OF SPOUTING EAR CANDY.

I wonder what they(the elitist) would resort to if we all did vote outside their prescribed box? For instance if Ron Paul received 90% popular vote by some miracle this election would they suspend the election through some false flag attack in order throw us into a period of national emergency thereby giving the W. the right to stay in power??

I dunno, but I just can't imagine them letting a TRUE AMERICAN into the oval office without a fight.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole
I take exception to one thing in the OP's post, which is that freedom is a God given right. It is not. It has been fought for, over and over, by citizens the world over for decades- centuries, even. It is our job to seek to preserve those freedoms.

But I am going to assume that you meant that freedom should be an inherent right in all people. And that I agree with.

I would disagree. Freedom IS an inherent "Creator" given right. It has been denied often throughout history. Often even at birth as in the case of slavery. BUT it is a principle right everyone is BORN with and having that right denied or opressed makes it no less so. Examine the natural world and you will have no doubt that our creators intention is for us to be free.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
I believe that this is a backward approach to the real problem, the problem doesn't START with the United States, it starts with the hidden controls that parade themselves as the United States but are NOT any part of America.

The problem is the monetary system..

THE MONETARY SYSTEM MUST BE OVERTHROWN.

The monetary system has already been overthrown if you think about it. We are so far in debt that the value of our dollar has fallen drastically. No matter what form of money we have we will continue to fail untill we are able to balance import vs. export ratios. The government tells us we still have the best economy in the world even though we import 85% more products than we export.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

Vote for who? The less of two evils? Our entire political and economic system is flawed and needs to be changed. The two party system gets nothing done. We need to start calling ourselves American instead of Republican or Democrat. It only divides us. And it's pretty easy to see that the current economic system is rigged. You can get a huge amount of money for doing much less than someone who is working much harder than you gets. Greed and temptation has taken over.

It is time for all of us to stop and think about what's really important...if I were running for President my motto would be "People before money"

For too long it's been the other way around.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

Even though I'm an American, I have to agree. The only reason we're in this mess is because americans have neglected their duty to keep check on the government.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
reply to post by all2human

Vote for who?
[edit on 10-10-2008 by ufo reality]

I thought I was clear enough. Vote for the candidate with less media coverage(which means he isn't bought and payed for by BIG CORP) and who has plans and goals which would benefit the 99% of the populus holding only 1% of the nations wealth rather than benefit the 1% holding 99% of the wealth. I only recommend Ron Paul this go around because he already has such a ground swell through the internet it will be noticed come tally time and he has the best ideas I've heard to date for saving our nation. No disrespect intended just thought I'd clarify.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg

Originally posted by leomurray
I am afraid thats what they want us to do at least in an unorganized unarmed rabble, they've made preparations for such a case. And believe me it wouldn't be pretty especially with the things needed to accomplish the revolution or fight a guerrilla war. I mean im not prepared to cut kids arms off and S*&^ are you?

How many people is there?Compared to soldiers?
Can you imagine the thoughts of a soldier, when confronted with an army, of 40 million people?

Damn this guy has a good point that I've never thought about. U.S. army is so armed and such but the U.S. has a population of 300,000,000+ the armed forces have a population only in the hundreds of thousands. If people truly stood up together imagine a force of even 1/3 of that, 100,000,000 confronting the measley 200,000 or so army, I don't care if it's pitchforks versus tanks, the populace would still kick arrse and take names.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
NewsFlash...

The Untied stats Goverment HAS BEEN overthrown...

By Wall Street Gangsters...

During the last several weeks, they have Sacked the Treusary...

Once they are finnihsed sacking the treasurey, they will move on to the Grains...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

Wow you are naive. You laugh like we are the enemy. Or is it nervous laughter? I would let you know that just because your American, doesn't mean you will be able to be worth a crap against the military. Go home child.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

Yeah I completely agree, what percentage of the soliders in the army are kids between the ages of 18 and 24? Are they going to stand by and protect a government that is attempting to, has or they believe will harm thier families and friends? Granted there are some pretty big weapons that do not take a ton of ground support to do but you still need an army and the majority of the people that make up this one will only be allowed to be pushed so far before they take thier AK-47's and exit stage right!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
When i read the posts here i believe you are all brainwashed just like the government wants you to be.

overthrown lol with a mcdonalds hamburger in your hand

[edit on 10-10-2008 by winterass]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The current global crisis is intentionally created. They want us to panic so they can sell us a bill of goods that we would never accept under normal circumstances. Overthrow the government? EASY.

It's like with psychic mediums. They say, "I see a relative, female...?" Don't answer them. Watch them have a nervous breakdown.

The answer the government is looking for? Panic. BE COOL!!!! REFUSE TO PANIC!!! BE COOL!!!

Easy for me to say, I know. I have $300 in the bank. But still....BE COOL.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mean Red Spider

Exactly

Government play like this

Create problem then people react, then government gives a solution to the problem they actually intially created.

It actually is as simple as that.

When people stop reacting, it's pretty much like what mean red spider said.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
hells, yea we need an overthrow

and i'm a firm believer that HACKERS should be on the offensive line when this starts, remember folks the enemy (cia, fbi, ect...) always recruit from the OUTSIDE!!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
DUDE YOUR COMPLETELY OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND,KEEP DREAMIN PAL YOU WILL DEFINATELY BE RED LISTED IF ANY OF THIS N.W.O. STUFF IS TRUE!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NASTY LAWLESS
DUDE YOUR COMPLETELY OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND,KEEP DREAMIN PAL YOU WILL DEFINATELY BE RED LISTED IF ANY OF THIS N.W.O. STUFF IS TRUE!

Easy to sling mud from a hole in the ground, isn't it? As for my opinion, I think that if any revolution takes place, it must be a means to an end. It must be a tool to establish something new. If we can't follow through on our ideas and establis ha better system, there is little point in overthrowing the government. Look at the French Revolution for instance. Liberty, equality, fraternity. But when the ruler was dead, the whole mob imploded in an orgy of violence and hate. That is not what we need now. What we need is rational, informed decisions, liek what our Foundign fathers did. They didn't just say one day, "Overthrow British Rule!" Instead, they took the time to think and plan about what they were going to do, before the set about doing that. And even then, we had some luck. If we're going to change anything, we have to be organized.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Really people, the time has come to secure a future, not only for ourselves but for our children and grandchildren. Throughout life we put money into college funds, trust funds and work constantly to ensure our children will succeed. All the while, the greedy, corrupt leaders of our country are depleting Social Security Funds, 401 k plans and causing inflation at alarming rates. There are two options: Accept it and work longer and harder to provide for your family, or stand up, voice your opinions and let it be known that we will not tolorate our freedoms being taken. Justice must be envisioned and grasped by any means. But as long as Judges are allowed to break the law we have no justice. With this said, I urge you to open your eyes and see how the current U.S. government is blatently abandoning us all.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by suspense101

Suspense, most of us here have our eyes very wide open, so all things being equal and that being the case, what are you suggesting?

I mean in all seriousness lets cut down to the meat and potatoes of this thing here ok. You want to make a suggestion, then make it...but sincerely throwing around innuendo about how people should open their eyes, without providing direction to walk toward once their eyes ARE open is about as useful as a pork chop at a bar mitzvah.

So, be specific, what do you suggest?

AB1

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
reply to post by suspense101

Suspense, most of us here have our eyes very wide open, so all things being equal and that being the case, what are you suggesting?

I mean in all seriousness lets cut down to the meat and potatoes of this thing here ok. You want to make a suggestion, then make it...but sincerely throwing around innuendo about how people should open their eyes, without providing direction to walk toward once their eyes ARE open is about as useful as a pork chop at a bar mitzvah.

So, be specific, what do you suggest?

AB1

As we both know, I would be breaking ATS guidelines by recruiting people or directly telling people to do something. Most readers of ATS are smart enough to read between the lines. Although I do agree that I should convey my ideas more clearly and I plan to do so. I admire your previous posts and respect your patriotism.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
We should all take a moment to reflect on the tactics used against us.

1~> If you want to trap something don't let the prey see you.
2~> It's easier to hide if you lay out a distraction.
3~> Victory takes patience and planning lots of planning
4~> Have a plan for each possible outcome
5~> Seek unprecedented approaches and lay in the grass patiently
6~> The greedy will divide and weaken giving opportunity

What is the NWO thinking? The Human Spirit will win in the end. You cannot attain mass concensis through trickery and slight of hand. This is just a long needed test to weed out the floaters. Change is rarely painless. Just don't panic be aware and vigilant. That's the way out of this trap.... And remember! To find the perpetrators follow the wealth into the shadows, because the puppett master prefers the shade.

They think having the money gives them the right to play god .... well I say.....
Whats money?
I only deal in hard work & knowledge.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by MacroVisio]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join