The American Government Must Be Overthrown!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Live in Brazil, and I see it by far. But enough to believe that the people, not just the U.S. but worldwide, is being mistaken for a long time.
Here there are also people who want a change. We all suffer more if there is a mental revolution.
Only up to us change this situation. Otherwise we are slaves of money forever.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I am overjoyed to see such a widespread number of topics popping up talking about a revolution and overthrowing of the American Government. People are becoming aware of the perils we are facing and voicing their opinions. Hopefully we are 1 step closer to restoring America: The Country we so dearly love.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by suspense101
I am overjoyed to see such a widespread number of topics popping up talking about a revolution and overthrowing of the American Government. People are becoming aware of the perils we are facing and voicing their opinions. Hopefully we are 1 step closer to restoring America: The Country we so dearly love.

I don't know if "restore" is the best word to use.... I think what we're building, the rest of the world NOT excluded is a better and more cooperative place.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Ok this seems to be right for this point in time considering what has happened with the financial fiasco bail out of $700,000,000,000 billion. But they voted no to a 56,000,000,000 billion stimulus for the people who are in NEED! This was a bail out for the crooked and greedy banks and ceo's!! So heres a little scripture for you all:

1Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

2Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.

3Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

4Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.

5Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.

6Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.

7Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

8Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

James 5: 1-8

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

Your right but not all 40 million would back the up rising you've got to start small like in the sixties take 10 to 20 people and march through washington with guns and uniforms as a protest then you'll get maybe 5-6 million and scare the # out of the politicians

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

reply to post by jitombe

I take offense to your statements jitombe. Are you in a position to judge the mental capicity of 305,366,862+ American people. If you dont mind asking where are you from? And to the statement that it is the peoples fault for our current economic state, remember in a communist socity it is never the peoples fault.

Technically, no I am not in a position to judge the mental capacity of all the American people but all anyone needs to do is turn on the tv. I live in AZ if it matters. As for living a communist country, free healthcare...what is so wrong with the govt taking care of that for us? I'd like to see this govt picking up the tab on healthcare with no charge of any kind to the employers, that would be nice.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The real possibilty of race riots exist before and after this upcomming election. Its not racist to speak about it either, the facts are the fact's its also not bias to talk about the fact there could be for the first time in u.s. history a female vice president these are things people in many cases are not mentally ready for.

Plenty of people have died over there ideals in every war that has ever been fought anywhere around the world. I personally think that its more then likely now more then anyother time before because of the nature of both parties having the lowest approval rating in u.s. history.

To the extent of a civil war or a race war and how that could or might happen before or after the election of 2008 is yet to be seen. That could be very well where the first large uprising start's in the good old usa.

Viva la france.

Falcon

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Falcon

So nice of you to just pop in and grace us with your presence....

Seriously though, don't be such a stranger, or maybe it's me who isn't online enough these days. In any case, your contributions are always quality and to the point. Yes, this political season could prove to be a very risk prone one.

Let's hope lessons have been learned, and history don't repeat or get written with a negative light.

USofA needs to set the example more so now than ever, if we can't show the world we can still be the nation we once were, I am fraid we never will.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Falcon

So nice of you to just pop in and grace us with your presence....

Seriously though, don't be such a stranger, or maybe it's me who isn't online enough these days. In any case, your contributions are always quality and to the point. Yes, this political season could prove to be a very risk prone one.

Let's hope lessons have been learned, and history don't repeat or get written with a negative light.

USofA needs to set the example more so now than ever, if we can't show the world we can still be the nation we once were, I am fraid we never will.

Hey now I had to go into hiding for over a year after how many agents I had on my tail and im still watched like a hawk 24 hours 7 days a week

I wont get into the details but the nsa finnaly caught up with me a gave me a good 100 thousand volts or so im still alive for now its not me they have to worry about though there's too many people that know what's going on now like the vallery plame case.

The top people running things or think there running things can keep it up then there going to burn a few of us that know how to bankrupt counties and wrote things like missle defense codes exc exc.

But theres a day coming when that uprisings going to start and there going to have no where to run and they at that point one way or another are going to have to answer to what they have all done to populations around the world.

Viva la francia

Fight the power.

Falcon

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg

Originally posted by leomurray
I am afraid thats what they want us to do at least in an unorganized unarmed rabble, they've made preparations for such a case. And believe me it wouldn't be pretty especially with the things needed to accomplish the revolution or fight a guerrilla war. I mean im not prepared to cut kids arms off and S*&^ are you?

How many people is there?Compared to soldiers?
Can you imagine the thoughts of a soldier, when confronted with an army, of 40 million people?

You forget that these "Soldiers" are Americans too. They have families, friends, and loved ones, and unlike what some here on ATS are led to believe, they are not some Robot-like, Programmed Killing Machine. The United States Military IS America, and Service Personnel ARE Americans, as in US, WE the People. Instead of treating the United States Military as some enemy, how about perceiving them for what they are? Our Protectors.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
ït always is the people's fault
it is the people's duty
it is the people's responsability
it is the people's right
it is the people's

they want us to act passively, so as to not acomplish anything, and then they can beat us up.
they want us to act aggressively, so as to have an excuse, and then beat us up.

they will not need to officially institute martial law, they're already doing it gradually,
and one day, we're gonna wake up, and it's gonna 1984 altogether.

we must consider them to be prepared for oppression against a resistance,
but we have one great advantage against most resistances,
we have the time to plan and aquire knowledge and train,
we are not yet in the midst of battle.
plan.

but also, it is not just the us, is the people of all around the world,
the circles of traitors that are cheating us are part of a large network extending onto everywhere,
we cannot isolate ourselves, this is what they want.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Originally posted by Interestinggg

Originally posted by leomurray

Can you imagine the thoughts of a soldier, when confronted with an army, of 40 million people?

Yes, I can. My thoughts would be;

It's about da mn time, took yall long enough.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by ADVISOR]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
your discussion is great and revolt is long overdue the question is how do you reach the masses with the truth and im not talking about all the hebrew lies on the major brodcasting networks and equally as important how do you persuade evrybody that it is for their own ultimate good people are just too damm comfortable with their big screen tv:s and leather furniture in a nutshell most people these days are too soft the constant drive in the pursuit of selfishness is too strong for them to resist and what about the present bull# two party system republican democrat what a #ing joke to bad the jokes on us i mean i cant believe people still buy into that garbage think about it its like walking down a trail in the woods and comming to a fork do you take the left fork or the right one and once youve chosen and start off down the path you find out to your dismay they both end up in the same place anyway! indeed the american dream is fast becoming a nightmare thanks to the elitest human vultures who profess to have our best intrests at heart but inwardly are ravenous wolves seeking to devour the flock anyway keep up the good work and continue to light the fires of dissension its time to reconquer the throne singed sick of it all

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
In order to overthrow the government of the USA, first there has to be a consensus of what the problem is.. I think the problem is the same problem that has plagued every other empire or large power, from the British Empire to the Soviet Union, militarism creates economic problems, and they get worse.

For the US the first part of the solution is to greatly reduce the 600billion dollar budget that goes to the Defense Department. The nation will have to eventually find new employment for many people that work in that sector..once that is done, then America needs to become more dynamic.. that means different sections of it need to become diversified, that means the government of the US needs to lose alot of it's power and power must be dispersed to states and some states are too small so they need to bind with other states..for example the original 13 colonies could create 1 parliamentary democratic system, texas and some other southern states could create another, the west can be California and a few others, a few states like the dakotas and wyoming might even consider linking up with Canada since they are so scarcely populated or lik up with one of the other blocks.. Once that is done then the people will have more power and we will have diversified political parties, not just this stale 2 party system. In this case the United States of America will still be the USA with 1 Olympic team and a single(much smaller) military or a cooperative military like a NATO, but the US will be more like the EU with less centralized power and each parliamentary democracy have it's own central banking and taxation system.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Seriously Interesting thread.

First concern: Under constitutional law, the right of the people to "peacefully" assemble (Which we are doing) is protected, however, under this administration and the weakened condition of the Constitution, can this discussion be considered illegal during a time of conflict? Treason? Sedition? Conspiracy? Terrorism?
Consider what you would be asking of people holding positions of power, influence, or authority (Soldiers, Law Enforcement, Local Militia for example)
Washington, Franklin, Jefferson were all considered terrorists by the Brits in their day. It would be no different today with the media being controlled by the FCC.

Which brings me to the HOW and the Momentum of such an effort. I'm not saying that anyone "should" do this (for now) but, if you were thinking at some time in the future you might find yourself having to choose which side to stand on, you better consider how it is going to play out.

First thing resistance needs is unity. Unity comes through shared concern. UNCLE SAM already has the momentum on that with his propaganda machine. Hes drummed up a war we don't even know is necessary, let alone in our best interests, yet, there it is. Iran is next baby. The Generals are asking for more soldiers and hes going to start drafting peeps soon.

Vietnam had its protesters. They are ready for it this time guys. FEMA camps and black caskets, open railcars and DHS all over the country. They've been getting ready for this for a while.

Check this out -> www.metacafe.com...

...and when you get back, you might start thinking about how you bring down a mess like that when you are the one getting gassed by the boxcar load.
The banking industry has robbed you. The Government has sold you out to the highest bidder, and the Military is being told to roll up their sleeves for a dose of Thermerisol 49% Mercury (Which can be seen from a sattelite) and anybody getting the vaccine can be tracked like a freakin glow stick in a glove box no matter where they go.

So what does your average redneck trailer trash do when the FEMA shock troops roll thru town kicking in doors and confiscating weapons?

UNITY is first. You have to organize. Small groups of 8 to 12 men at a time (Same as Marine squads - for good reason) Small footprint, fast, and easily equipped. These groups must be organized in a way that is not easily tracked. Hiding in the woods might not even be an option anymore. Modern private militia is going to need to merge with the general population. Cell phones are out. GPS is "their" weapon, not yours. Nothing more than a useful diversion tactic (more on that later). You have to stay below radar and off the books.

State militia is on a watchdog list. They will not support your cause until you have the momentum to succeed. All state sanctioned militia groups are infiltrated. You cannot definitively trust them. You will not get the needed momentum without unifying through a trusted communication network. A network that the FCC has no control over. (I have a serious idea/solution for this - more on that later)

Bring them down? (Key points or "persons of interest" no less) And the tactical advantage may not need go so far as to completely disrupt comm, supplies, or operational capabilities)

They control the night. No power means no heat, but, no cell phone chargers either. They control the media. Countering that would need to be of the magnitude the obvious can no longer be denied by the idle population.

News Flash at 11: You and 11 of your buddies just get tagged as child abductors or murderers or rapists.... Amber alerts go out all over the country and you are screwed..... you'll have every 12 yr old in America with a cell phone dialing 9-1-1 on your 20.

Seriously? You ready for this? ...or just blowin smoke?
Oh, and Hadji is listening guys =OPSEC=

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
You know what is freakin "WEIRD" about the whole dang mess fellas? It feels like they are BEGGING to get the government overthrown.

1. First Black President (Which coulda probably waited until 2016 when we are out of the middle of WW3 before dragging the race issue thru the whitehouse... We didn't need that complication right now. (Woulda give this juvenile slicky bob a chance to get over his ego trip too)

2. Nobody would want Biden for President and I SERIOUSLY believe that is why "ears" chose him for a VP.... then Biden screamed I aint going down with you so make Billary the SEC OF STATE rolfmao.

3. Throwing money ($700B during a recession) at the same idiots that bankrupted the economy, bought deregulation, and continue business as usual.

4. Moving through the middle east like they are playing "risk" the live version in such a predictable way that the whole world is now on edge..

and 5. Suppressing so much vital "trust" info that would go a long way to suppress the dissent for such valid issues as corruption to conspiracy.... like they dont really fear the nature of the population to become agitated over freezing to death, dying of flu, or having all their property repossessed... by a guy they dont even believe is actually American.

..its like these idiots think patriots have become so complacent that they can just do whatever the hell they want to do and consequences be damned. Acorn? Now the judges screaming it was unconstitutional to penalize them (cut financing) without a trial...

OMG! and they got Sotomayor who is vehemently anti-gun to replace Souter who allegedly "retired" the same day the DC handgun ban failed....DUHHH like I didn't see that coming. Then you got Harry Reid openly stating hes going after the second amendment and the Clergy cant even publicly preach against homosexuals...
We got internet spies in DHS, mexicans crossing the border in droves.... health care about to be seized by driving out the insurance companies (maybe not such a bad idea) but, rationing is certain to come from that...

man, there is no end to this crap.

Blago thrown under the bus for trying to "conduct business as usual" , Chi-town style. Madoff sucking up tax money on a vacation and unemployment over 10% in most rural counties across the country.

The corruption is DEEP. They got to be insane to think people are going to take much more of this garbage. People screaming NO at town halls all over the country over the Healthcare takeover so they split the bill and tag it to merge it later... going around the process...

The SS even shut down facebook over some 12 yr old kid posting an assassination poll as a question...

...have I missed anything here? ...or is it just me?

I think these idiots staged 9/11 more and more every day I think about it. Too many things are coming out now that get swept aside as BS without anyone addressing issue like thermite dust, the unprecedented Cheney orders to Rumsfeld in hardcopy print, ordering him to turn over control of Norad... cell phone calls from planes when the technology for it doesn't exist... refusal to publish the transcripts...

Intentionally bankrupting coal fired power plants is the platform that got this idiot elected? Invading Pakistan and closing Guantanamo? Abolishing the patriot act? After the orders from congress to cut Acorn funding, Nepolitano paid them to handle FIRE SAFETY? WTF?

Change? Was he talkin about the coins in his pocket or gutting the American way of life?

...ketchup sammich anyone?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
A little alarm is going of in my head screaming "Don't touch this thread with a ten foot pole!"

I guess I'll never learn.

The last few exchanges have been interesting.

I must say I hope this is one revolution that doesn't involve violence.

It is possible to make it so.

There are few who can consume the resources to make their false-reality 'real' enough to justify repression. But it can only be a temporary solution.

The principle of people and self-governance has always seemed to succeed against repressive centralized power...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
LIVES HAVE BEEN DESTROYED!!! Life savings vaporized. Homes devoured by banks lawyers and homeless people by the thousands are not to blame. Sick people who cannot get help. Old people ROBBED BLIND who have no means. Children who have no future under this diabolical maze of status and class oppression. And the people who bought the deregulation just got 700 BILLION more on top of that to payoff bonuses to the idiots who bankrupted you so they themselves wouldn't be sued under contract.

SOLD OUT? GOT A JOB? DOES IT PAY YOU "EQUAL VALUE" IN PAPER FOR THE SWEAT AND BLOOD YOU TRADE? WHO OWNS THE LAND YOU ARE BEING MILKED TO OCCUPY?

Violence?

Sometimes "Violence" is the only deterrent to oppression. In the case of America Vs. America... It would NOT be a first.

OUR FOREFATHERS WERE NOT STUPID. THEY SAW THIS COMING. THE CONSTITUTION THEY DESIGNED PROVIDED FOR THE PEACEFUL RECLAMATION OF GOVERNMENT:

ARTICLE 5 OF THE CONSTITUTION www.articlev.com... DEMANDS THAT WE SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO AMEND THE CONSTITUTION.

...if you see that the problem can be solved by demanding a balanced budget amendment, or Congressional Term limits amendment, by all means DEMAND ONE UNDER ARTICLE 5. If you see that your demand (750 of them by all 50 states to be exact) has been ignored, your government has already violated ARTICLE 5 of the Constitution and you are OBLIGATED to act in defense of your nation.

OBSERVE -> foavc.org...

NOW... The question is, DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF AMERICAN LIBERTY? SOLDIERS BET THEIR LIFE ON IT!

If so, EXCERCISE IT -> foavc.org...

Otherwise...you have no UNITY, no HOPE, and NO CONSTITUTION.

Men DIED by the THOUSANDS to preserve our rights to this! They are your family. They want you to be free.

IT STARTS IN YOUR OWN STATE. RECLAIMING CONGRESS AND GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO START WITH YOU. DO NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE UNTIL THE PUBLISHED FINDINGS OF THE FOAVC HAS DETERMINED THAT OUR STATE REPRESENTATIVE GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED TO ACT ACCORDING TO THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE, OR THAT THE STATE REPRESENTATIVE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN DENIED CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AND AUTHORITY WITHIN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. WE MUST BE UNITED IN OUR CAUSE.

ONCE THE FEDS HAVE MADE IT CLEAR THEY ARE NOT GOING TO ACT ACCORDING TO THEIR CONSTITUTIONALLY BESTOWED (OR LIMITED) JURISDICTION, THEY SHALL BE IMPEACHED, RECALLED AND/OR REMOVED. BY LEGAL FORCE IF NECESSARY.

Lost your house yet? Lost your job yet? Lost your rights? How much will you lose before you WAKE UP?

The Constitution was designed by men that lived under this problem and KNEW the perils of a federal reserve (Central) bank system and a government that would not be self policed. WE ARE THE ONLY VOICE the government has a right to recognize.

If you call yourself an American, Speak up!

DO YOU SMELL A CIVIL WAR BREWING? AVOIDING CIVIL WAR MEANS THAT WE HAVE DEFENDED THE CONSTITUTION SUCCESSFULLY AND IT DOES PREVAIL AS THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND.

Sadly, too many people have lost faith in the US Constitution and unless Congress is forced to comply with the authority by which it governs, Congress no longer speaks for us.

If you think Civil War is not possible in "Amerika" today, you don't know just how ignorant you really are and you should arm yourself while you still have that right. Once that right is gone, your arms will need to come from an outside source which complicates the matter of EVER reclaiming your own government again (The Sotomayor appointment favors that your guns can be taken under "state" law. Demand an amendment to prevent states coercion to usurp Constitutional Laws). THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED... your "liberty bell" cracked?

DO YOU EVEN KNOW YOUR RIGHTS ARE ALREADY BEING IGNORED BY CONGRESS?

AMERICA? ...HELLOOOO ....AMERIKA?

gl2

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The US can't AFFORD war, anymore. Bush proved that in order to compete with nations like China, the US can't jump into whichever war a president chooses. Bush reportedly told a Houston reporter in 2000 that he planned war with Iraq because he needed a war to unite the country and be effective. This was before the 2000 election but two media outlets wouldn't print the story without audiotape proof, not just the reporter's notes. But if people point out that the Iraq war bankrupted the US, which worsened the loot fever economic debacle (of late), then the lesson for (mainstream) history would be: you can't afford an unnecessary war because it will let competitors beat you economically.

In other words, isn't one of the main (mainstream) lessons that in order to compete, the US can't waste money on unneeded wars? Those who disagree with the argument end up looking like the old British imperialists who ignore the fact that the rest of the world ditched monarchy and has passed them by, forever.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by gl2]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Before I begin I need to express my deep respect and love for my fellow Americans. Without unity we will never be able to flourish and prosper, providing a better life for our children and their children. Many people tell me that at 22 years old I shouldn't worry about politics and the government. Ironicly these same people stress the importance of young voters. With that said I will continue on.
It is time for a change! We have heard this so often during the current election and for good reason. Even the presidential candidates know the government is mistreating its people. But to think a single man/woman can enter office and completetly change things is absurd. It has taken years and hundreds of officials to create this corrupt organization, and those profiting from it are not going to let someone come in and say ok "its time to change". We must make a stand and call for a total restructuring and reelection. From congressmen to senetors to supreme court justices every elected offical should be canned. The government was instituted in order to serve the people not the other way around. No longer shall we stand for the abuse and raping of our beloved constitution. If we do not preserve our rights now we may soon fall into indirect communisim. I for one will not allow my god given rights to be taken away. We are on a downward spiral and the future of humanity is at stake. If I am the only one that feels this way then let it be known and I'll accept it. It's up to you to prove my overconfidence in the American people as only a dream......................

[SNIP]

[edit on 8-10-2008 by suspense101]

MOD NOTE: Please check your U2Us.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by TheBorg]

I couldn't agree more. Im with you 100 %.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join