It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't women around the world stand up against men?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i dont understand why we continue to talk about this?
both sexes have they advantages and disedvantages.face it!
we just give opinions based on the people around us.
sure i can nag all day how women are evil...but there are also very good women..and very bad men...sure women do a lot of stupid stuff...
fall in love for some idiot instead of a nice man just couse they want a bad boy...but we also do stupid stuff...
let me cheer you all up
women do stupid stuff couse of they EMOTIONS
men do stupid stuff couse of theyr pride and sex drive

i think i deserve a medal thank you very much!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Both sexes have their faults it's just that women have more of them! For instance;
What is the deal with women and shoes and handbags?
Women have no spatial awareness. Watch one try and park a car to see what I mean.. .
Why do women wear low cut tops and then call us a pervert when we take a peak at the funbags?
Why is that women go out of their way to hide their pantie line but feel its perfectly okay to have their knickers pulled half way up their backs while wearing low cut jeans?
Why do women get drunk on a glass of shandy?
Why is it you can't put two or more women together without them bitching at one another?
If you dont want are honest opinion dont ask us whether your ar*e looks big in your brand new dress!
Why can't women keep secrets? Or rather, they can keep secrets but can't be bothered to!
And for the love of all that is holy, what is a womens thing! Just another excuse for, I want a day off!
And finally, someone please answer me this- Why, oh why do the fairer sex have this love affair with toilet seats?

"Rant over. Feels good to get that off my chest. . . "

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
mintwithahole believe me im on the same opinion.but were only gonna get flamed,sure we think were goog but we arent that good.but still i think women are the most evil xD
the only think i can think of wright now is getting a nice wife,married,nice car,peacefull life with money.
i just want to spend my money on a car and a girl i love...how guluble
but girls usualy think about new dresses and shoes all the time.just couse EVERY other girl is doind it.and she will probably marry me and divorce me to take everything i have...but thats why im sayng that there are nice an bad girls...but lets face it nobodys perfect...
flame me girls (:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unisol

I've got a long term girlfriend and a teenage daughter and they aren't happy unless they're picking on me! I'm out numbered... Wet tights hanging everywhere. False tan. Who in gods name invented false tan? And why? All I want to do is watch football on the telly but can I? No, of course not. Whats happening on the soaps is far more important, and then to add insult to injury, they have to phone their friends to talk about what they've just watched seconds earlier!!! "Arghhhh!!" Is it any wonder that I'm a heartbeat away from my own private cell in the local psychiatric hospital?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
HAhahaha Mint!

I got a fantastic lady that picks on me a little but I can dish it back in full spirit. We both understand that we will never understand each other fully. She finds my love of nerd toys "cute" while I find her more domestic abilities astonishing. Works out well!

She's a powerful personality that is limited by true compassion and I know I won't have to go door to door in a campaign with her over anything but she's got some great ideas that I consider in my adventures. She, on the other hand, encourages my endeavors and realizes that it will benefit us both. She does the gathering, I do the hunting. If I die, she gets a great insurance payout. Maybe that's why she encourages me so hard. LOL!

It's my longest happiest relationship so far.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
poor dude..i guess i should not be fast to marry/have children.
i was working before with all girls around me..and guess what?
most of them enjoyed piking on me..and making my life miserable,crushing my every bit of dignity..):
but same if a girl works with only boys..they harras her sexualy(:

but it waa pretty horrible at times,one of them was such a jerk at the start but then she began being good to me and treating me with chocolate and stuff,shes still pretty evil..and hot
the worse thing is is she started being good to me just couse shes happy that she finnaly found some other guy to date i will be REALLY MAD..couse i liked her XD

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
you know i guess we just like girls who picks on us...i guess its kinda sexy...for a change..or just sick..were sick man

but you know...girls who pick on you you wil remember forever and in most time we end up liking them xD

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unisol

mostly, we end up marrying them.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
i ended being heartbroken for the rest of my life....the little witch turned me into some lame excuse for a men that enjoys the picking...
now shes in a nother country with some other guy...
i hope one day i get my blooody revenge on this witch

girls like that..suck...they either just need a strong player to brake theyr heart na dmanipualte them...or theyr just stupid and selfish..god i hate her!

[edit on 9/10/08 by Unisol]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think the question could be.... "why don't we work TOGETHER more? "

One of the best things the people in power did was to DIVIDE and CONCUR.

We need to get back together, and stick together.

The disfuctional male OR female need to be single for a while and work on themselves and the rest of us need to team up!

[edit on 9-10-2008 by mellisamouse]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unisol

"NO!" I don't like girls who pick on me! For gods sake man, we're slaves! We are bigger than them, we are stronger than them, we can certainly do most things better than them yet, they flutter their eyelashes, tell us we're on a promise and the next thing we're climbing a ladder in a force eight gale trying to repair a broken gutter. And why don't the ladies have any discernable memory? "Don't phone me tonight for a lift as I'm going for a pint." What happens? Just gone midnight and the phone rings, Can I give her a lift home?! No, I say, I can't because I'm over the limit and have left the car at home. Guess who slept on the couch that night?
I'm totally outnumbered. Good job I love the bones of them or they could end up wrapped in plastic laying under the patio! God, did I really just say that?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

I would have to disagree with you on that. Women would be no better than men when it comes to power. The problem doesn't come with gender, it's a problem with Humanity itself. That is exactly why our founding father's seperated governmental power into three branches, along with many checks and balances's. Beside's, women have proven to be just as corrupt as their male counterparts. Who cooks their own child? Anywho, interesting subject though!! take care.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
stikkinikki said:

>>What's the deal with men still being the majority of governments and businesses and why don't women stand up as a unit to demand power? Is it just fear of violence?

and

>>Mens solution is too often violence and war.

It's pretty clear to me already that if "women" who thought like you seem to think ever "seized" power that violence and warfare wouldn't go away at all. Why are men in more positions of power than women? Simply because men are better at getting power and at holding it. If the opposite was true, then women would hold the balance of power instead AND THE WORLD WOULD NOT BE DIFFERENT IN ANYWAY EXCEPT FOR THE TYPES OF SEX ORGANS THAT THE WORLDS VIOLENCE INITIATORS AND POWER BROKERS HAD. Simply having women "seize" or "take" power away from men wouldn't solve a single one of the worlds problems. The real solution to violence and warfare requires a change in attitude, not gender. Human nature is not so easy a thing to reform, and your naive belief in the possibility of some sort of gynotopia if only women could be sufficiently empowered shows that you have no understanding of this fact. Until you come to terms with that, you're just another blind fool cheering on exactly what you profess to hate. From what I can tell, you don't really want solutions to violence and war - you just want to be in control of them. I hope you never are.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join