It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop smoking crack caught on video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Cop smoking crack caught on video

cnews.canoe.ca

BRANTFORD -- A now-suspended city cop was caught on a police surveillance video smoking crack coc aine and snorting the painkiller oxycodone in his cruiser while on duty in 2007.

Jeffrey Glen Servos, 31, pleaded guilty yesterday in Ontario Court to one count of possession of a controlled substance.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.torontosun.com

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well here ya go. There is so much wrong with this that it is hard to find somewhere to begin..

The statement of facts detailed Servos' addiction problems, as known to city police, dating to 2005. According to the statement, Servos confided his drug dependency to superior officers three times.

did they not think that his addictions would get in the way of his job? or put him in the position to easily acquire more srteet drugs, for free, from perps? or to even let him operate a motor vehicle safely, let alone one with a supercharged engine and is shotgun-equipped?? cripes.

I'd be curious to know what cases he was involved in over the last 3 or 4 years and their outcomes.

Wish i could find a copy of the video evidence! a still frame would make for an awesome t-shirt.

www.brantfordexpositor.ca...

The above link is to an article that describes chronologically the events of the night in question.

On June 20, 2007, at about 6:30 p. m., Servos was caught on video, sitting in his cruiser on Grand River Avenue where he put an oxycodone pill in his mouth, took it out, crushed it with a bank card and then snorted it.

Between 6:30 p. m. and 11:55 p. m., Servos conducted a traffic stop, investigated a complaint at Grace Anglican Church and arrested a person wanted on an outstanding warrant.

While still on duty at 11:55 p. m., Servos was caught on videotape taking a package of crack coc aine from his pants pocket and smoking a piece of it.

cnews.canoe.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-10-2008 by kidney thief]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
What he thought he was going to not get caught and his superiors knew about it? Guess this guy wants to run for mayor of DC or something.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Marion Barry... re-elected a couple times after being thrown in jail for smoking crack on camera (among a gross list of other infractions.) His supervisors were people and, as proven by those who kept voting for Barry, people are prone to being stupid.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
ridiculous.. i mean the depths of an addiction where they know there is a good chance of getting caught and repercussions of, and yet they still need the fix. im all for compassion (to an extent) when it comes to wanting to help someone thru their mire of weakness but when in a public office, or sworn to uphold the law and protect the citizenry, my compassion immediately turns to absolute contempt. At least Marion Barry didnt have legally-issued weapons at his disposal while under the reality-warping influence of ####ing CRACK COCAINE. my mind is still trying to comprehend this one.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Marion Barry... re-elected a couple times after being thrown in jail for smoking crack on camera (among a gross list of other infractions.) His supervisors were people and, as proven by those who kept voting for Barry, people are prone to being stupid.

Good point. It just goes to show that no matter how much you screw up in life, you can still run for office. People don't want someone who's right for the job, they want someone who's "cool". I guess if crack worked for Barry, it could work for this cop. It's not like Mcdonald's will hire him, so he better toss his hat into the ring.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You'd think a cop could score some actual Blow from pinching suspects and not have to stoop all the way down to crack

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

hahaha
yeah, you would think... maybe he's tryin to 'keep it real'

new topics

top topics

join