It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knock Out: CNBC Confirms Lehman CEO Punched At Gym

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The thieving criminal scumbag got off easy only getting slugged in the face. He is lucky someone didnt wrap a metal weight around his head.

Give things another month or so of free fall as a result of these greedy bastards and men like this will be running for their lives.

Tarring and feathering would be too good for these scoundrels.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Hey fellas...I thnk I smell a CEO in this thread...do you smell him too???
Maybe he's just a CEO lover??? ...

LET'S GET HIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little humor ok?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
One down, how many more to go?

This is only the beginning.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
reply to post by jsobecky

Hey fellas...I thnk I smell a CEO in this thread...do you smell him too???
Maybe he's just a CEO lover??? ...

LET'S GET HIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you referring to me? Encouraging gang tactics? Against T&C, you know...

reply to post by Alxandro

Originally posted by Alxandro
One down, how many more to go?

This is only the beginning.

Very surprising comment coming from you, Alxandro.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Are you referring to me? Encouraging gang tactics? Against T&C, you know...

This thread isn't about you, jsobecky. Your name isn't in the headline and you're not the topic of discussion. Perhaps you may want to check your paranoia at the door when you enter a conspiracy website?

We're discussing the natural justice that was punched into the face of an immoral CEO. More to come, hopefully...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Lets hope this amazing trend continues... (I know its not a trend yet but one can hope)

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
**Please Stay On Topic**

Post on the article. Do not post additional threats, suggestions of threats or other pugnacious commentary. Further violations may be warned or removed.

In particular, insults, abuse, threats, harassment or any form of personal attacks are never on topic in any forum, are contrary to the very purpose of our forums and are strictly prohibited.

Thanks for your attention.

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

LOL Thanks for the post DimensionDet., that was hilarious. We could use some humor 'these' days. He definately had it coming. Keep it coming, I look forward to your threads.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Not only do they get away with it, but they are monetarily rewarded for it and set up to screw us again by lending us back our own money at interest. The government should have just paid off the loans of the homeowners. That way the banks would still get the money on the defaulted loans, but the little guy would get to keep his home as well.

I disagree. I just bought a house for $175,000 (30-year fixed-rate mortgage), and I bought only as much house as I could comfortably afford.

As a taxpayer, why should I, who's trying to be responsible with her money and live within her means, pay for the idiot who makes $25,000 a year but thought he could have a $500,000 McMansion?

That would just set a precedent for others and create a situation where the prudent and responsible are punished, and the wasteful and stupid are rewarded.

PS. I did cheer when that Fuld guy got punched, though.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by sylvie]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by maudeeb
A message loud and clear. I think this small episode could be a big trigger. How long before these guys start using bodyguards in public ?

And then what happens when people start getting axed of , what comes after bodyguards

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It would make me very happy to know these people need to spend their ill gotten fortunes on bodyguards and security instead of resort vacations. I only pray that we might someday read that these idiots died penniless and in the crapper. I hope they leave this world destitute and buried in a paupers grave

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This has been a VERY intertaining thread to read. I appologize for not having anything to input into it... But HAD to say it's the most intertaining one I've read yet!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I can't say I'm sorry to hear this. Have you heard about the AIG CEOs?

After the bailout they headed to California for a $440,000 resort spending package (www.abcnews.go.com...)

and THEN we learn yesterday that the AIG CEO made - well, take a look:

The disgraced AIG CEO got a $16 million golden parachute and another fired executive is earning $1,000,000 per month as a consultant for doing nothing.

Source: voices.kansascity.com...

These idiots are raking in the cash, paid for with my money and money my 2-year old daughter hasn't even made yet! Mine and her generation gets to foot the bill for this bailout package! So, no, I'm not sorry these evil men and women are getting slugged in public. I'd personally like to see it happen more often. The courts certainly aren't going to step up to the plate and put them where they belong, so there is some miniscule sense of justice in reading about this violent behavior.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Even if this guy was gang raped to death, his grandchildren will still live in a level of luxury that most of us could not even contemplate. The only way to get back at these guys is to take away all their money and send them to the poor house.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Originally posted by sos37
I can't say I'm sorry to hear this. Have you heard about the AIG CEOs?

After the bailout they headed to California for a $440,000 resort spending package (www.abcnews.go.com...)

and THEN we learn yesterday that the AIG CEO made - well, take a look:

The disgraced AIG CEO got a $16 million golden parachute and another fired executive is earning $1,000,000 per month as a consultant for doing nothing.

That's nothing more than callous, piss-poor management decisions.

Who can fix that type of problem? Shareholders. Take your money out of your 401Ks that invest. Do not do business with them. Scream and Vote at shareholders meetings.

These idiots are raking in the cash, paid for with my money and money my 2-year old daughter hasn't even made yet! Mine and her generation gets to foot the bill for this bailout package! So, no, I'm not sorry these evil men and women are getting slugged in public. I'd personally like to see it happen more often. The courts certainly aren't going to step up to the plate and put them where they belong, so there is some miniscule sense of justice in reading about this violent behavior.

I know you're frustrated; so am I. So is everyman. And I'm not sorry to see the guy get slugged, but I do not condone it. Violence begets violence; we are, or should be, above that as a nation.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Violence begets violence; we are, or should be, above that as a nation.

We should be above stealing from each other as well. But our leaders do it daily. If we cannot follow the examples set by our leaders, and we cannot trust our leaders to have our best interest at heart, then what is the point in voting them in to power in the first place?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Someone thought he is lizard like? Hmmm.... I'd say so. ;-)

i10.photobucket.com...

Someone should toss him some mice, see if he gets that look on his face.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

Violence begets violence; we are, or should be, above that as a nation.

We should be above stealing from each other as well. But our leaders do it daily. If we cannot follow the examples set by our leaders, and we cannot trust our leaders to have our best interest at heart, then what is the point in voting them in to power in the first place?

You voted them in, you can vote them out. Or, if you have the goods on them, have them indicted. Don't say that doesn't work; I can give you plenty of examples of where it has.

But pointing to bad behavior as justification for more bad behavior is not the way to go.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join