It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knock Out: CNBC Confirms Lehman CEO Punched At Gym

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Get knocked out wont hurt that greedy money lover in the long run.

I would love to see all these crooks locked up and everything they own sold and paid back to shareholders who have lost out while these robbers sit pretty on their bloated nest eggs they have built up

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
We have seen this guy on UK TV and he comes across a an elitist snob who does not give a damn about the people he has crushed. I can't understand how even with a corrupt set of friends in government how he can get away with giving huge bonuses to his pals and himself when he knew the firm was on the point of collapse.

How the hell can that be legal?

It's on the same level an insider dealing surely?

I'm glad that someone took justice into their own hands and knocked him out, shame it was not more but for that one second that thief saw that even with all his swindled money and power a normal honest man could deal out justice face to face.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Awesome! Absolutely Awesome! Whoever hit him, I'm sending massive amounts of good vibes and Karma your way the best I can!

I think it goes without saying the guys in the gov't won't ever hold these CEOs responsible for what they've done. nor will they hold anyone responsible, but it's nice knowing that someone will!

That is just one name crossed off the list that deserves a lot more than a KO punch!!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by maudeeb
A message loud and clear. I think this small episode could be a big trigger. How long before these guys start using bodyguards in public ?

How many bodyguards will stand and defend them against a mob?

I can see a return to some sort of natural, primal type of justice where a few of these multi-millionaire criminal arseholes get taken down by the pitchfork wielding mob.

(Edit: The monorail episode from the Simpsons comes to mind, particularly where Lanley's plane lands in North Haverbrook, one of the towns that he ripped off. Enter the pitchfork wielding mob, dealing out its justice!!!)

It's obscene that so few people control pretty much all of the 'wealth' in the world.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by tezzajw]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Unfortunately the guy who punched him will probably get sued and thrown in jail, and Fuld will live out his life in luxury and ease without paying for any of his crimes. If you're a big enough criminal, it appears you don't get sent to jail.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

You are by all means incredibly naive! It's not THAT they have a lot of money that bugs the people in here, but HOW they got it that is the difference. They lied cheated commited pretty much what would be considered corporate crimes, ruined the lives of the people that worked for them and what happens? Well they get away with it scot free and witha HUGE paycheck to boot thanks to their buddies in the govt.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Wait... this guy's name is "Dick Fuld?" That's priceless. Preemptive karma?

Too bad the guy at the gym didn't just beat him to death with some weights. These people should be absolutely terrified to leave their million dollar houses.

Edit to emphasize: Yes, yes I absolutely wish with all my heart that these treasonous filthy little crooks would either die at the hands of their victims, or live out the rest of their lives in constant, sweat-beading, white-in-the-face terror.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by mattifikation]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Absolutely pathetic. What a disgusting display of immaturity that there is so much approval of physical violence here. This is a new low for ATS; you are on the way to becoming the laughing stock of the internet. A reputation of being a haven for uneducated children that condone and applaud violence would be well deserved.

And you all go around starring and flagging each other in glee that physical violence was committed, and you hope that there is video so you can gloat even more.

This thread should have been shut down long ago.

Shame on ATS.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Oh my god.....I wish there was video for this.Not that I dont believe,but so I can sync it up with the footage from his testimony.Every time that sucka says a word,just splice the punch in....that would be great.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
These people can buy their own gyms and they can buy protection. They don't really have to mix with us little people.

'They' depend on us 'little people' to maintain their elevated staus, if we turn on them and say "NO MORE!" they will still be rich men, but have to do everything for themselves...wash their own clothes, cook their own food, fix their own mansion roofs, etc..

An apt moment to quote Fight Club...

Tyler Durden: [to the police chief]

"Hi. You're going to call off your rigorous investigation. You're going to publicly state that there is no underground group. Or... these guys are going to take your balls. They're going to send one to the New York Times, one to the LA Times press-release style. Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... f'k with us."

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Excellent.

Hope this guy enjoys his "hard-earned" money in one of those mansion he owns. Must be a shame to have enough money to do practically anything you want ... yet, have to rely on body guards for fear of having your butt kicked when you go out in public.

I'm broke. But, at least I can go out and enjoy a drink with friends ... and EVEN strangers!

Not quite justice ... but, it's a start.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
reply to post by Kryties

Yes, I'm saying hating someone because they have more money than you is buying into the propaganda that the MSM is feeding you. And advocating violence against those who have more money than you is even sadder.

Government and corporations are different, but they did a great job of convincing you that the corporations are evil. Hook line and sinker! The government appreciates your cooperation!

Anyways, as ATS has completely bought into the propaganda I wont bother posting anymore on this thread.

Yes, please take your trolling and ignorance elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Absolutely pathetic. What a disgusting display of immaturity that there is so much approval of physical violence here. This is a new low for ATS; you are on the way to becoming the laughing stock of the internet. A reputation of being a haven for uneducated children that condone and applaud violence would be well deserved.

And you all go around starring and flagging each other in glee that physical violence was committed, and you hope that there is video so you can gloat even more.

This thread should have been shut down long ago.

Shame on ATS.

Oh boo friggen hoo.

Cry up a storm because a major crook got a tiny fraction of what he deserved.

Theres some exceptions where physical violence is not only OK, but damn well deserved. This crook obviously won't be spending any time in a cell or pay any fines with his hard earned cash (
), so he got a little bit of street justice.

He's damn well lucky it was only a punch he got.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ben420

Not to mention this coming from one of the biggest war-cheerleaders on the site. Mass murder and death = okay...Punching some fraud crook in his grill = horrible. Smell that? Smells like hypocracy to me...lol

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Your world sounds great, but we don't live in it. I for one am not applauding violence in general, I don't think the posts on this thread have either, this is an exception in exceptional circumstances. As for the video, it will exist and I want to see it. This man is partly responsible for the potential downfall of the world, a world my daughter is growing up in. He is a spot on the arse of humanity who sold us out. To watch him comically zip along the treadmill unconscious will give me a giggle.

Be thankful that the story was only about a punch, you'd be really gutted to read the posts in response to something more serious, but don't worry, they'll come as things get worse.

ATS has in no way been tarnished by this thread in my opinion, for some here it has been some compensation to feelings of frustration.

Just my tuppence.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
One fatcat CEO down, plenty more to go...

Lets just hope that members of 'Project Mayhem' were working at AIG's spa retreat and were on hand to spit in their club sandwiches, 'water down' the consomme, and do unspeakable things to the clam chowder

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Ok I am going to preface by saying that I don't really buy into the whole Reptilian thing, I think it is straight up loony tunes. But I think it is still fun to wonder. Here is a clip of McCain featured on the Colbert Report:

www.colbertnation.com...

This one, very recent, is of the CEO of Lehman Brothers, Dick Fuld (notice the incessant lip licking).

newsproject.org...

And here's a creepy picture/painting of him that looks sorta reptilian:

www.dealbreaker.com...
cache.daylife.com...

Anyway, just throwing that out there!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

We can see where your interests and priorities lie. That McCain avatar and your clear support for corrupt CEOs who have stolen from you in more ways than one spells it out quite nicely.

Let me ask you something: By supporting McCain, I am going to go out on a limb and assume you support the Iraq War.

But why, jsobecky, do you support the Iraq War? I would think dropping 500 lb. bombs on people would fall in to that "physical violence" category.

Is this a case of immaturity (which would make you a hypocrite), in a desperate attempt to justify your policies, where you bring up that "the terrorists" have killed more innocents than we have?

Or do you justify it by simply saying it is in the best interest of our national security?

You know what else is in the best interest of our national security? A strong economy. You know who is counter-productive to a strong economy? Corrupt CEOs.

Think of it this way: These CEOs are the Osama bin Laden of economics. It's funny because we're letting them off the hook too.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

what a hypocrite, you support US genocide in the muslim and third world , but when a american CEO gets hit , you whine !!!

disgusting and shameless you are !!!

Ex

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
OMG!!!
You just made my day!!
I also watched him before congress
and couldn't agree with the reporter more.

*snip*

====
Mod Edit: Objectionable graphic removed.
Please review section 11 - ABOUT ATS: Avatar and Signature Guidelines
11) Other content, which at the discretion of forum staff, is designed to be vulgar, obscene, or offensive to the majority of ATS and BTS visitors and members.

[edit on 8/10/2008 by Badge01]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join