It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Deagle is a killer and the biggest fraud ever

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hmmm suprisingly the man does not seem to be out and about today claiming the end of the economy or the world anymore. Yet another flase prophet that managed to get on a radio show and scare a few people.

Guess he got the attention he wanted...give him6 months and he will be back with another prohecy..this time it will be SERIOUS!!!!

muhahahahaha

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The dude's just a nut-head.

Listen to his blatant pack of occurrences. His contacts, spirits, ETs, ghosts or whatever it is that's giving him the information, must be on drugs or they enjoy making him look like a big moron.

LoL, Nuclear Attacks... Of course, he can predict Nukes 10 days after he saw Russian ships down in Venezuela... give me a break. Of course he can predict the economy to fail, that's where its been heading... get outta here!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I must thank to this Dr. Deagle. I've been constipated for days and nothing had helped then came along his prophecy. It scared the crap out of me...I shiii*t so hard, I almost took off from my toilet.
Thank you Dr. Deagle

[edit on 7-10-2008 by InnerOuterInfinite]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
And I would like to thank the guy that criticised me on his Pro-Deagle thread who criticised me for attacking deagle, and his 7/10 martial law prophecy which has obviously not true. He alleged that he had proof that Deagle was not a liar and it looks like current events have proven him wrong.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Hi,
He has an interview posted on the Camelot site. Tells about the big bang on 7 October 2008.
Crystal

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I must be living under a rock, Ozzie. Who is this guy? He sounds like a nutty. Everyone else seems to know who he is but I've never even heard of him. Is he supposed to be some sort of self-declared end times prophet? He doesn't sound like he's all there, that's for sure.

Gday Ash and Stormdancer. I guess you guys have missed all the threads about him

He is a well know conspiracy theorist who has "allegedly" been involved with every major conspiracy for the last 20 years. He was apparently at, but not involved in 9/11, the Oklahoma Bombing and the Columbine massacre

He also killed a woman and severely injured two others by over prescribing pain killers. Then he had his medical license revoked

Thanks to Heike for pulling up more information on this guy too. Its some stuff that I hadnt seen before

[edit on 7/10/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
Gabriel who? What is this guys last name?

What does he do?

Name: The archangel Gabriel

I guess he's (Deagle) been taking to much of his own miracle products he sells on his website,

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
maybe the guy prescribed too many meds to himself?

i will read the thread later to see if anyone corroborated what the op stated...

but honestly, it doesnt sound too far off.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
ok, deagle has adressed this issue many times, i have just done a 15 or so minute interview with him regarding this issue, if you want it mail at ali.simpson9atyahoodotcodotuk, its just more gov bull trying to discredit.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
You know, why do some of us fall for every deluded or deranged whack-job that comes down the pike? Do we really not have anything better in our lives? There is enough interesting and mysterious stuff going on without following pharmaceutical test-pilots like lemmings. Will something hideous happen today? It's 8PM EST. That means its Oct 8 in most of the world already. Tick, tock, Fearmongers.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Great post! thankfully i always take a neutral position on things until facts can come out. We all know what everyones side is on this now (well hopefully atleast)

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Lurker here

So is it just me, or does the revelelations passage re: false prophets come to mind?

not particularly religious, but it does make one think.....

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Good job Oz. We may never agree on chemtrails but you gave proof to my gut reaction to his interview!
I wonder that Project Camelot feels no need to post this background on their site? Or does Project Camelot just go around interviewing anyone who makes some sort of fringe claim about themselves? If I was Project Camelot credibility would be very important to me.

I apologize in advance if this is a bit off topic.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by missvicky]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

HE actually believes what he is saying, he may be mentally unstable and unfit to be on the radio but then again hows he any different from most nutcase pastors preaching doom every week on PBS?

To call him a killer is a bit strong as well, Its not like he was injecting deadly doses ala "Harold Shipman" Its a liable case waiting to happen.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

I will say that although he is off in left field, I found the HALF PAST HUMAN.com interview to be quite interesting based on real math and science.

Cliff Fry was also talking about Oct 7th. I wonder if Bill D saw this as that date has been on the site for a while and "suddenly" had night terrors etc..

Check it out, it was a good interview.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
well guys i looked into this claim by personally getting in contact with deagle to hear his side of the story, he says he was basically set-up as he was providing medical knowledge to his friend, (Debra Darnell) wich was not aprooved by the medical boards. i have a pretty rubbish recording of wot he has to say on the matter if you want it pls contact me, its very detailed and covers the entire situation.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SASAlbertino

im sure he is used to coming up with excuses fast.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky
Good job Oz. We may never agree on chemtrails but you gave proof to my gut reaction to his interview!
I wonder that Project Camelot feels no need to post this background on their site? Or does Project Camelot just go around interviewing anyone who makes some sort of fringe claim about themselves? If I was Project Camelot credibility would be very important to me.

I apologize in advance if this is a bit off topic.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by missvicky]

Thanks

Deagle could have been much more convincing if he didnt make such outrageous claims, but his arrogance and enormous ego has led to damage on his crediblity.

He obviously proved that he isnt a prophet (he's doiong this for another kind of profit ) as he predicted that the european market would crash, leading to martial law being implemented in the USA. I expect he will be quite quiet for a little while

And I think project camelot has done a terrible job by talking to Deagle and I hope they realise it because now their own credibility is on the line.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join