It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Deagle is a killer and the biggest fraud ever

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I must be living under a rock, Ozzie. Who is this guy? He sounds like a nutty. Everyone else seems to know who he is but I've never even heard of him. Is he supposed to be some sort of self-declared end times prophet? He doesn't sound like he's all there, that's for sure.

I never heard of him either,

Nor me, can anyone recommend any interviews were i can hear the full range of stuff this guy talks about?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

After reading this why would anyone still think this guy is a hero and martyr? He is in fact a pathetic excuse for a human being praying on peoples gullibility and promoting his books and alleged "miracle cure" products on his website

excellent post , starred and flagged as proven once again the sheeple seem to listen to the morons of the world it seems, bill deagle ....the way i see it people like him are the true enemy.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I have to say, I have listened to some of his interview on Project Camelot but I didn't listen to all of it because all of it didn't load. Probably a good thing lol. When I listened to him talking about how he gets a strong feeling in his soul or whatever that tells him something bad is going to happen, it just sounds really funny. To me, he didn't sound very sincere he sounded like he was putting it on almost like he was in a movie or play, you know, like he was acting. You could almost hear it his voice. He just didn't sound very truthful or sincere at all.

Who knows though, something could happen like he says, but imo that still wouldn't make him trustworthy.

[edit on 7/10/2008 by Sparkly_Eyed777]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

He has apparently spoken to Gabriel on numerous occasions

Gabriel who? What is this guys last name?

What does he do?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
There are not many posts I reply to. In fact in 3 months of membership I have not replied once.

It seems that the sensationalist claims that Deagle suggests will be tested over the next couple of days. which I am thankful for as they are certainly scary no matter how much I doubt them.

It seems though that the more I read and looking at the posts being levied at the moment, that people are starting to make real progress in the search for the 'truth'. It strikes me as sad that, with so much uncertainty about currently, people appear to be taking advantage by becoming so called prophets. With so many about I am sure one will be right.

All I know is that one day we will eventually win. I can feel it, lol.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

He was talking about Gabriel Byrne, lead star of the film Stigmata.

Obviously.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

That's some fancy sleuthing there OZ-Dub-ya! Nice work. I always had this feeling that Deagle was FOS in some way. I'm not sure if this necessarily negates his entire story, but it definitely brings up certain questions of his judgment. I'm not saying I really believe him one way or another, all I know is I do know how to constructively use dreams as a life tool and this guy just made us all look really stupid. Thanks Deagle!
Maybe we'll get a fire or a bank robbery today in LA so he won't look an entire ass.

Btw everyone, David Wilcock pretty much describes how a level headed person would use their dreams as a tool as well as seems to "nail" the situation fairly well.

oh & call David a "Frog-a-mander" he loves it

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
...Apparently I misread then. What you are talking about is a genuine mistake. What I am reading is that this man overprescribed drugs more than once. One of the times, resulting fatally. That is a pattern. It was not one mistake or misdiagnosis. The man cannot prescribe correctly apparently. He misDOSED his patients, poisoning them.

About 200,000 people a year are killed from physicians prescribing the CORRECT medicine, in the CORRECT dosages. Make of that what you will.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
One more thing. 3 more hours to go until the market closes. If we don't have an "economic catastrophe", he is a false prophet.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
His son Matthew used to post here and he did confirm some of what his father said. Matthew mentioned that he and his family were descendants of the House of Stuart, which means they're acquainted or connected to many Illuminati and Freemason members. He stated his father is highly intelligent, but extremely programmed.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I never heard of Bill Deagle before either. So, being unbiased, I did a little research.

So far I've found several things that concern me.

1) His "Bio" only goes back to 1999. He's 56 years old but only wants to reveal what he's done in the last nine years? Hmmm.

2) I prefer holistic/homeopathic medicine myself, but a quick look around "NutriMedical set off some alarm bells too.
A) "NutriMedical offers only those select products that are recommended and prescribed by Dr. Deagle.." A doctor (even a real doctor practicing with a valid license and all) can not legally PRESCRIBE "nutritional supplements" and/or holistic and homeopathic remedies.
B) The following are listed as "medical conditions":
Biological Terrorism Awareness
Dark Winter Bioterrorism
Dirty Bomb Detector
Nuclear Bomb History...
C) He poisoned patients by overprescribing drugs, now he's selling "natural" remedies somewhat haphazardly. I noticed combinations of things being recommended that *I* know better than to put together.

3) His religious site "plugs" his natural medicine site. Gosh, I didn't realize that being "Servants of the Most High God" entitled one to sell products and charge money for services, consults, and lectures. If I didn't think the REAL God might have a problem with it, I might try that myself...

4) As others have said, he has his proverbial fingers in too many pies to be believable.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I am not saying I support Deagle. But if a date was leaked out severely. Have you ever thought that they might simply change the date? They just don't have plan A, B and C. They have the whole Alphabet, plus the Greek alphabet, lol. It would be foolish to carry something out on a massively leaked date.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Heike

Awesome post Heike. If you truly had never heard of him and this is what you already found, I think you see it very much as I do. He just has too many negatives going for him. Besides this prediction about today is all over the place with the webbot and that one is years old. Come on people, you have to predict stuff before other people do to even claim that YOU predicted it. Thanks for your insight. I certainly do not know enough about that stuff to know what not to put together and such.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Alright, it's well into the 7th of October and nothing's happened yet. Stock market's still shaken up, but nothing on the scale that Deagle mentioned a few days ago.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by LiQuiD_FuSioN]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
If u had all this information on mr Deagle , why did you not post this thread earlier?

Why didnt u post this info when the two other big threads started? did u post this info in those threads?

Could u have supplied the balance needed in this situation? and if so why the wait?

As redgards to his predictions , the phone call reminded me of the c2c, area51 hoax call , he very much had the false panic and concern in his voice , besides i gave up losing sleep about ATS threads a long time ago

[edit on 7/10/08 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Dr Deagle is clearly a mad dab who is madder than last years winner of the Mr Mad Universe who won it when he accidentally killed himself with a sharp banana while singing his rendition of "I Did It My Way!"
Seriously, if the insane Dr Deagle makes another phone call tomorrow making similar claims there will be a misguided few here on ATS who will prematurely press the panic button and believe every word.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Most excellent stuff mate

I already thought it was a bunch of

Starred and Flagged.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

lmao

reminds me of the great Blackadder.

Blackadder: He's mad! He's mad. He's madder than Mad Jack McMad, the winner of this year's Mr Madman competition. ...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join