It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Deagle is a killer and the biggest fraud ever

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Here's my view on Bill.

The man is a genius.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wellsybelieves
Here's my view on Bill.

The man is a genius.

So was Adolph Hitler.

What does one's I.Q. prove?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
how the does any1 KNOW this piece of 'proof' against deagle is actually true? i think if it was he would have been in jail bloody ages ago, if its taking them so long to send him down there must be far more to this than that tiny piece of info Oz posted, anyway people the reality is, we are stuffed, get real pls. his main msg is to get food, water and something to barter with, fearmonger? sounds more like common sense.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SASAlbertino

Did he lose his liscence or not?

Did 3 patients become ill from being over prescribed or not?

Did 1 die?

Yes, yes, yes. You can look all of this up.

He does not need to go to jail, it is not murder. Doctors are allowed to accidentally kill as long as they still have their liscence.

Why are you defending the man and disregarding what has been shown to you?

He sells crap on his site - faulty natural cures and such

He sells dangerous mixtures

He lost his liscence

You can hear him claim to be invoved in every conspiracy

You can hear his words claiming all those specific fields of study

You can look and try to find when he made the 10/7 prediction
hint:after webbot

I can go on and on, so what reason do you have to stick up for him?

So far, not one person has actually shown one redeeming quality this man has.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
well im not sticking up for him, i just no theres more to this than that, anyway it dont matter, who cares mate. just trying to get another side to this story rather than the offical government 1, and we all love the gov cos they always tell the truth. the medicine he prescribed was not from the medical board, so yes it would be classed as murder. this is wots rong with the story, its twisted in my opinion. anyway move on, just wondering how come your attacking him so bad? did u see him kill the patient?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Why am I attacking him so baddly? I am not, I am reminding the people that are sticking up for him that there is more than enough reason to not trust this man. I never heard of him before Oz pointed out a few things on another thread. I took what was posted here and looked into this guy. The more I looked, the more I could not believe he has fans. Most of what really struck me was his own material so call it a gov. conspiracy all you like but he himself has eaten more than both his own feet. He screams fraud, his record says quack, and he is making money off of what again? Natural 'remedies' and late/false prophecies.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

Why am I attacking him so baddly? I am not, I am reminding the people that are sticking up for him that there is more than enough reason to not trust this man. I never heard of him before Oz pointed out a few things on another thread. I took what was posted here and looked into this guy. The more I looked, the more I could not believe he has fans. Most of what really struck me was his own material so call it a gov. conspiracy all you like but he himself has eaten more than both his own feet. He screams fraud, his record says quack, and he is making money off of what again? Natural 'remedies' and late/false prophecies.

Too bad this isn't biblical times. When they had a "prophet" that was wrong even once they took him outside the city gates and stoned him to death.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Hey, I was not advocating death, or even physical punishment of any kind. I just feel this man deserves to NOT profit from this kind of sheister work, as well as the fact that he should be relegated to virtual obscurity. Obviously the spotlight is a big deal to him and he has sullied the priveledge of basking in it. I like to save stoning for people who commit slightly more severe crimes.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
thats fair enough mate its ure opinion, yer he does have 'fans' and yer he is egotistical, but that dosnt make him wrong, ne way i think 90 percent of the products he sells arnt even his, they are developed by others and promoted by him. i mean you can clearly see wots in the medical products he sells and i cant see anything bad in them but if you dont like the guy then you obviously aint gonna listen to him about nething especially medical products.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Hey, I was not advocating death, or even physical punishment of any kind. I just feel this man deserves to NOT profit from this kind of sheister work, as well as the fact that he should be relegated to virtual obscurity. Obviously the spotlight is a big deal to him and he has sullied the priveledge of basking in it. I like to save stoning for people who commit slightly more severe crimes.

I think you missed my point, possibly I was too vague. The logical conclusion would be that during Biblical times people were EXTREMELY careful about making predictions, knowing if they didn't in fact come from God, and weren't 100% accurate they would risk their life making them.

That was my point. If this Deagle guy had lived under those times he never would have stated his prediction.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SASAlbertino
thats fair enough mate its ure opinion, yer he does have 'fans' and yer he is egotistical, but that dosnt make him wrong, ne way i think 90 percent of the products he sells arnt even his, they are developed by others and promoted by him. i mean you can clearly see wots in the medical products he sells and i cant see anything bad in them but if you dont like the guy then you obviously aint gonna listen to him about nething especially medical products.

I hate to be cliche and stoop to such a level but...DUH!!!!

He does not make the products, he just sells them. BINGO! He uses his good name to promote them. No matter who makes them, it is he that claims they are good for you right? He is the one that gives you advertisments for them and access to them. It all boils down to that he wants you to buy that stuff. If it is made poorly, it is still his fault for pushing it.

Having fans does not make him wrong. Being wrong over and over and over and over makes him wrong. There must be a mental block some people have that I am just completely lacking.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
oh yer forgot to say its clear this forum was only started at this time because of david wilcock saying that he has found these documents also, and he even sed it mite not be true, and didnt Oz say he is trying to proove his intelligence to another ats member? well dr deagle is a good one to listen to if you wanna write something sounding intelligent, get the spell check going hard core so no1 will pick up any mistakes in the big long words and post on the nice big forum for every1 too c, sorry wernt we talking about ego's at some point? on offence oz.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
you didnt know the products were not made by him? how can u possibly comment on them if you dont know any details? isnt it a bit obvious he would want people to buy products from him? its his current job isnt it?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I have researched this guy and what Oz says is true, infact if you watch that video he recites alot of those things. Also id like to say i watched the whole 2 hour video, its alot of double talk and self gloating (falsely in my opinion) anyone who has the credentials he says he does, and the intelligence he says he does and the experience he says he does, wouldnt have to self verify so much.......and wouldnt have to talk in circles the way he does either......simple psychology.......the mans a fraud.....like i say so many times before....dont be so eager to believe that we stop becoming objective, thats how nazi germany got started! peace be with ya all!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SASAlbertino
oh yer forgot to say its clear this forum was only started at this time because of david wilcock saying that he has found these documents also, and he even sed it mite not be true, and didnt Oz say he is trying to proove his intelligence to another ats member? well dr deagle is a good one to listen to if you wanna write something sounding intelligent, get the spell check going hard core so no1 will pick up any mistakes in the big long words and post on the nice big forum for every1 too c, sorry wernt we talking about ego's at some point? on offence oz.

Honestly, I do not even really know what you are saying anymore. I do not recall Oz claiming to want to prove intelligence to anyone. He was called a liar for claiming Deagle was what he is and this thread was to prove Deagle was what Oz claimed he was. Intelligence contests never came up that I saw. I have no idea why you bring up egos when the only person accused of having too much of one was Deagle and all you have to do is listen to him to see that is true. I am not sure what your point was but I suggest you get that spell check and use it because there is barely a word spelled correctly in your post. I would not have brought it up, but since you did...

If any more people want to sing Deagle's praises, how about just ONE of you finally back something up. So far, I have seen plenty of evidence against the man, and NONE in favor of him.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
!!!! !!!! !!!

I just called the Nutrimedical Show... Listen to the replay tonight (October 8th 2008) for Dr. Bill Deagle's personal response to the accusation this guy makes.

I'm Tom from Canada, the one that called in....

so now you have a direct response from Dr. Bill Deagle...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
his 2 hour video? the granada forum was 3 and a half hours, find the correct version not the cut down 1 and reply if u want.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I thank you for bringing this information to light. In my opinion, That probably carries less wait than dr. Deagles, The man probably has very primal fears that all of us face with naturalists at the forefront of educational and Scientific communities, I think that there is a real possibility of humans being replaced. yet I don't think this is practical i mean u can have a servile labour pool happy to have food and water and warmth, and the occasional or over-occasional illicit production reducing substance. who also has an ability to second guess there leaders, probably saving the leaders as well. Or a slave population programmed and grown in vats that with a small virus could be turned against you much easier than a freethinking population. if they can grow people in vats then why not just do it on mars and leave us alone in ignorance and get some resources from us?

Edit grammar error

[edit on 8-10-2008 by leomurray]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
if u pride ureself on how u type on a keyboard, ure a robot. where are u from anyway? america?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If your speaking to me im from Canada, I just hate the red underlines in the spell checker and i have been feeling robot like lately now that you say that.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join