It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Deagle is a killer and the biggest fraud ever

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
wow leo isnt following the sheep and sayin 'deagle is without a doubt a killer' well done mate, can tell you have looked at this from both sides, as for the 'grown people' its obviously been proposed by some1 in the gov, but only likley if people stay as dumb as they have been, otherwise i cant c it happening on a mass scale.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
no leo i wasnt talkin to you mate, was talkin to the other bloke, peace.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SASAlbertino
wow leo isnt following the sheep and sayin 'deagle is without a doubt a killer' well done mate, can tell you have looked at this from both sides, as for the 'grown people' its obviously been proposed by some1 in the gov, but only likley if people stay as dumb as they have been, otherwise i cant c it happening on a mass scale.

Way to go. Even though someone died as a direct result of his negligence as their care-giver, you are able to deny he is a killer. Super! Way to embrace ignorance and blind yourself to the stated facts. If SASA really wants to promote Deagle's innocence, can you please present something, anything at all, that might actually help your case?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

For what its worth: Dr Phil is NOT a medical Doctor of Psychiatry. He has a Phd. in Psychology. He didn't spend one nano second in med school.
I have to wonder if "Dr." D didn't perhaps "buy" his MD from a mill...? What medical school does he claim to have graduated from (in 5 months pfffttt)?
I'd love to ask him for a CV. If he has no idea what that is...he's NOT a medical Dr.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
He is no killer. Bill Deagle is confused and trying to get some deluded and diluted information out to the public. We never get clear time scales from any of the great prophets.. and which ones have ever truly come to be a reality down to the day... I've never seen one. Good predictions yes, based on trends, but no true concrete absolute "this is going to happen on day # x on the 25th of never at 2pm". Who really knows how the cosmos communicates to the fragile little minds here on our planet. What is the true nature of anything? Listen to the Sinclair interview on camelot... he is about 80% on target according to local conspiracists in my time zone. Laser Guided Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by scarletm
reply to post by MorningStar8741

For what its worth: Dr Phil is NOT a medical Doctor of Psychiatry. He has a Phd. in Psychology. He didn't spend one nano second in med school.

Don't forget, "Dr." Phil has also been stripped of his liscence.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baracas
He is no killer. Bill Deagle is confused and trying to get some deluded and diluted information out to the public. We never get clear time scales from any of the great prophets.. and which ones have ever truly come to be a reality down to the day... I've never seen one. Good predictions yes, based on trends, but no true concrete absolute "this is going to happen on day # x on the 25th of never at 2pm". Who really knows how the cosmos communicates to the fragile little minds here on our planet. What is the true nature of anything? Listen to the Sinclair interview on camelot... he is about 80% on target according to local conspiracists in my time zone. Laser Guided Peace to all.

I do not get it. I just do not understand at all. How can people keep calling this man a profit. Not one of you has produced one shred of evidence that he ever predicted anything ever. The closest that has been presented was him stating something after the fact and piggy backing on another prediction.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If I have the power of the illuminati I swear I will put this a-hole Dr. Deagle in a pig farm because only pigs understand, smell or buy his crap.

So many wasted brains out there.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerOuterInfinite
If I have the power of the illuminati I swear I will put this a-hole Dr. Deagle in a pig farm because only pigs understand, smell or buy his crap.

So many wasted brains out there.

wow, great post. ATS is sure looking good!
How are the markets today? It is now the 8th. of October.

Z

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Baracas

"Destroy this temple and I shall raise it again in 3 days."

Jesus Christ.

He rose again in 3 days.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
wow, great post. ATS is sure looking good!
How are the markets today? It is now the 8th. of October.
Z

Predicting the markets will do bad at the time he did, is like predicting that the sun will rise tomorrow

If he had said this months ago when the markets were stable, I may have given it to him, but saying it after proffesional economists and web bot did is not credible at all. He's just a parrot

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
has anyone actually listened to what this person is saying, atlantians, cyborg baboons, dinosaurs being brought back!! i dont care what secret projects this guy claims he is from,(and it seems like he is part of every secret project EVER) but he is so full of himself it makes me want to puke. he says he dosent do this for money,yet he keeps saying you have to buy his books and cds. please take a few deep breaths and think about what is being said.sorry have to run,am being hunted by dinobaboon cyborg atlantians from planet x who are being paid by the nwo!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hey guys ! this is my thoughts about Deagle.
I think and have been doing so for a long time when it comes to certain figures in this UFO question disclosure ( far from all i might add) is, that some of them actually caught the UFO decease.
I don't know who founded that statement, i think it was John Lear but i`m not sure. But it is a good one :-)

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Kukulcangod]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Baracas

"Destroy this temple and I shall raise it again in 3 days."

Jesus Christ.

He rose again in 3 days.

DID NOT !

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
has anyone actually listened to what this person is saying, atlantians, cyborg baboons, dinosaurs being brought back!! i dont care what secret projects this guy claims he is from,(and it seems like he is part of every secret project EVER) but he is so full of himself it makes me want to puke. he says he dosent do this for money,yet he keeps saying you have to buy his books and cds. please take a few deep breaths and think about what is being said.sorry have to run,am being hunted by dinobaboon cyborg atlantians from planet x who are being paid by the nwo!

right on!. I have tried several times to get trough his rederic and I couldn't. His ridiculous statements. no one is after him, he is not a prophet, he doesn't know of any top secret military works, no clandestine group is trying to kill him......
He's a very smart man who knows the big words to impress a certain portion of the wolds population.

Heck... try counting the amount the time he spews threats! I lost count at 12 and I didn't get all the way through.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
!!!! !!!! !!!

I called the Nutrimedical Show yesterday regarding this whole situation....

Listen to the replay today (October 8th 2008 Replay) for Dr. Bill Deagle's personal response to the accusation this guy makes.

THIS IS A DIRECT ANSWER TO THIS WHOLE MESSAGEBOARD...

Link to the replay....
www.gcnlive.com...

I'm the caller Tom from Canada, the one that called in.... In the 3rd hour after his talk on aspartame.

so now you have a direct response from Dr. Bill Deagle himself.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I truly feel sorry for the guy. It is obvious he suffers from delusions
of grandeur, hallucinations, and paranoia. The hallmark signs of schizophrenia
or mania in bipolar disorder. The poor soul needs treatment!!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
hey how about the fact that none of the things this guy claims should have happened by now havent happened. or the fact that none of the astronomy community (and not all astronomers are in this country or work for our government ) have said anything about the super scary planet x. gravity effects EVERYTHING on this planet not just plate tectonics. if you want to believe this crap i have a great sale going on underground buildings on mars,free one way flight with purchase! and has anyone noticed on the google video the woman who introduces deagle DOSENT EVEN KNOW WHAT YEAR IT IS!!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join