It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Deagle is a killer and the biggest fraud ever

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
WAIT!

In the L.A. Area there is a very bright light that just appeared!

Everything is being washed by this light!

It's incredible!

oh, wait ... it's the Sun.

No Nukies today Deegle.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

I could'nt listen to Mr. Deagles rant for very long. I noticed Dave Wilcock refused to listen to him as well.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I must be living under a rock, Ozzie. Who is this guy? He sounds like a nutty. Everyone else seems to know who he is but I've never even heard of him. Is he supposed to be some sort of self-declared end times prophet? He doesn't sound like he's all there, that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Well,I watched the vid (actaully thats a bit of a fib as I fell asleep and got woken up by the exorcism scene)and it was interesting to see so many people in the flesh that I'd heard about ,such as Alex Sanders.
But apart from Aquino what does this all have to with Deagle?Apart from that interesting.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Combatmed1

Thank you very much. Man, I thought I read that book, I must've missed a spot!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
...I think the man has been debunked more than enough.

If you REALLY thought that, you wouldn't even be in this thread, would you?

It is his fans here that have made no valid attempt at redeeming him or proving any of his psychic abilities.

His "fans" (of which I am not one, please see my first post on this matter in this thread) do not have to "prove" anything. They have stated "This is what he is predicting". His predictions will stand or fall on their own merits.

If someone can show something a little better than a man later claiming that he had sharp pains in the morning is the same as predicting 9/11, I am all ears.

As I said, it's interesting that no one is putting his ACTUAL WORDS into the thread. If you think the "pains" that he talked about are physical pains, you weren't paying attention to his conversation.

So far, all I have seen is...he said he predicted stuff. So what if he killed a person and hurt others as a doctor.

And what do the two have to do with each other? I'm not defending his actions as a doctor, but ANY pharmacy you go to gives you information on what medicines not to take when you are taking other medicines.

p.s. If you are going to address what I am for and against for me, please back it up with something.

It's just interesting that you would come to a PRO CONSPIRACY site, and proceed to "debunk" every thread you are in. I merely asked the question. What kook theories do you personally believe in? If none, why are you on a "pro kook" site?

I guess that is two of your heros I do not believe?

Really? And you can back this up with links and quotes saying that I viewed these two people as "heroes"? Or are you just pulling stuff out your butt?

Either way, do not talk about what I believe in and what I do not. We are on this thread, talk about this thread. If you want to talk just about me and what I believe in, please feel free to start that thread.

Lurkers, read his previous quote, and then this one. Do you like your hypocrisy with or without sarcasm?

Do not sully someone else's by worrying about what brings me to ATS.

Hmmm... interesting that you patently avoid what brought you to ATS. On a CONSPIRACY SITE, it's verboten to ask why someone would post on ATS?
Yes, motives have nothing to do with anything in real life, do they?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Can you prove I am debunking every thread I am on????

Apparently you have not gone to my profile and seen what threads I have started, what posts I have made. I believe my kooky beliefs are rather clear and I do not feel that anyone else's thread need be derailed by your baseless accusation. You want me to prove that you consider them heros, then prove that I am debunking every thread that I am on. Prove I do not subscribe to any conspiracy theories. None of that is relevant here. If you are so worried about his exact words, then post them. And when did he say these exact words? If it was anytime after the first plane hit...BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Wrong. Anyone can predict something after it happend. I can say I predicted all sorts of stuff after it happend.

I am just too busy today to sit here and argue with you piece by piece. If you cannot figure out that this man is a just another "one of them" then I cannot help you. If you want to continue to attack just me though, feel free to start a thread. Otherwise, try proving your buddy has any honesty in him and stay on topic. You might learn something if you put some energy into that instead of me.

[edit on 10/7/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Star 4 you...

Definitely not a prophet. What a scary man.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
He is in fact a pathetic excuse for a human being ...

I don't pay much attention to what Bill Deagle has to say. I don't buy into much doom and gloom prophecies unless they have some physical substance to correlate the prophecies in the real world ... such as a stock market crash.

That being said, I find that most people willing to cast an opinion such as above, probably differ very little from those accusations that which they sling.

You could have stated your facts and left it at that. Personal opinion, especially ones cast with such a fervent hatred only detract from one's point when one attempts to discredit another. I have to assume there is some personal vendetta to attribute such hatred for another person. After reading the quoted statement above, I vaguely skimmed through the remaining post.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It's not like we're living in normal times, and as always, those who know the very least have often

You have Congressmen openly saying at the floor of the US House that they were threatened with Martial Law on Monday if they didnt pass the bill

you have the 3rd Infanty ready to deploy in America

in the London Telegraph yesterday (exact headline)

Germany takes hot seat as Europe falls into the abyss
We face extreme danger. Unless there is immediate intervention on every front by all the major powers acting in concert, we risk a disintegration of global finance within days. Nobody will be spared, unless they own gold bars.

You have the Royal Bank of Scotland falling 40 percent today in one hour

you have WWIII drills taking place in Wales (largest of all time)

The Russian Military carrying out Strategic Bombing drills

You have Russian markets that lost 60% of it's worth since May

LETS JUST KEEP OUR HEADS IN THE SAND AND PRETEND EVERYTHING IS GREAT

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

The man was a doctor who poisoned his patients. Even sir chanelot admits that the pharmacy should catch such things and yet still, this good doctor managed to poison at least 3 people depending on him to help them. That is all I need to add a little scorn to anything I have to say about him. Add the fact that he is still trying to make money off of the idea of helping people and so far, I have seen no such evidence of any such help, and yeah, he is a vile miserable excuse for a person.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I watched 19 minutes of the Granada Forum thing and listened to about 2minutes of the phone interview and came to the conclusion that this Deagle guy is full of it. The guy is an obvious B.S'er I won't say artist because he's to lame. "If you try and come after me my spec op buddies and me will get you..so look out!" that's close to one statment I heard. Come on man give me a break.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Listened to a small clip yesterday...COMPLETE BS...

Bill Deagle is a fraud. The way he was ranting on also was strange considering how many times he'd cut off the other person on the line to finish his ridiculous claim. This guy thinks he's psychic, angelic, paranormal, etc....Its all b.s.

I can only hope that since Oct. 7 was proven wrong on his part- that we can close the door on his case and never hear his name or any of his ridiculous stories again...

There are better frauds out there to believe- but if you got suckered into believing this guy than you are pretty gullable.

His stories hold no weight. Pretty easy to think your an intelligent superior being when your popping pills.

By the way- when was the last time that youve heard cigarette smoking while pregnant is beneficial? The man is an outrageous nut. Flatout.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

My wife was "poisoned" by doctors as well. To the point in which she was institutionalized for "schizophrenia" when in fact (as I told the doctors at the time) she was only having extreme side effects from a steroid called Prednisone. My wife, being a naturalist (the doctor knowingly disregarded this fact, even while prescribing multiple prescriptions) reacted severely to these drugs.

I argued till I was blue in the face but, they still thought they were right in the schizophrenic diagnosis. I admitted my wife and let her detox for 12 hours - then checked her out. She's been fine since. We haven't returned to those doctors that knowingly mis-prescribed the medication or the doctor that mis-diagnosed the side-effects. I'm a graphic designer - yet, I knew better than a medical professional.

It just goes to show - everyone is different. No one reacts the same way to medication. I harbor no ill-will toward these doctors. They did only as they were trained. My wife's extreme reactions will not go into medical journals to help others that could possible have the same reactions as she did. Clinical trials are over for this drug. It's a done deal. Nothing can be done. Eventually someone WILL have a reaction similar ... if not, worse than what my wife had. Possibly resulting in death. If you want to issue blame you should aim it at the medical industry. As you stated in your post ... these prescriptions should have been caught by pharmacist as well. Are they "miserable excuses for human beings" as well?

I make no defense of Bill Deagel. I refrain from stating my opinion of him. But, sole responsibility for his patients doesn't lie directly with him. It's the modern medical industry as a whole that should take responsibility. It's a crack-pot money skeem, if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I stated that I harbor no ill-will towards these doctors ... the same can not be said for my wife. If it were left up to her, she'd have them stripped of their medical license, though she does realize they did only as they were trained to do.

98% of patients will have no reaction, or at the very most - mild reaction, to those drugs prescribed to her. She was in a .0025% that had such an extreme reaction. But, this doesn't change her feelings toward those doctors. She knowingly took the medications, though she was a naturalist and realized she most likely would have some sort of side-effect or reaction. No one could have predicted that an mental institution was in store for her.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
There's an old Chinese saying that 'You cannot change the inevitable' ! So, when I research deranged profits that are screaming about what terrible futures we have in store for us all I rely on this saying to keep me sane. Untill anything happens to us all there's realy no reason to waste valuable time worrying. I watched this presentation as well as heard this mans predictions previously and I cannot, for the life of me, understand how anyone of a sane nature can put any stock in this mans delusions! Even Nostrodamus didn't try to include himself in everything that transpired in his lifetime. What drivil!!

Zindo

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Apparently I misread then. What you are talking about is a genuine mistake. What I am reading is that this man overprescribed drugs more than once. One of the times, resulting fatally. That is a pattern. It was not one mistake or misdiagnosis. The man cannot prescribe correctly apparently. He misDOSED his patients, poisoning them.

I would say that what happend to your wife sounds a bit more like a real accident but tell me this. If you found out that this doctor had alread done the exact same thing two times before with the same results or worse, might that change your feelings a bit? To think he was not stopped the SECOND time he endangered a patient with the same mistake?

Now tell me this, if your wife's doctor killed her, along with poisoning two others and was stripped of his liscence then went on to claim to be a prophet and sell cures online...would you buy in?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this info. And I certainly hope that he does not have this right because I personally don't feel like another 9/11 any time soon..

But in the original post, I came across something that I was reading about just yesterday and I thought I would share it!

"11. He claims Ice ages are from increased rainfall? (impossible)"

Again, I don't study this sort of thing but I just saw this yesterday and it completely stuck out for me, haha.

A new NASA study shows that the rising frequency and intensity of arctic storms over the last half century, attributed to progressively warmer waters, directly provoked acceleration of the rate of arctic sea ice drift, long considered by scientists as a bellwether of climate change.

Link

I thought it was pretty interesting, good thread though.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Boogley]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

I must be living under a rock, Ozzie. Who is this guy? He sounds like a nutty. Everyone else seems to know who he is but I've never even heard of him. Is he supposed to be some sort of self-declared end times prophet? He doesn't sound like he's all there, that's for sure.

I never heard of him either,

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

It's hard to say until you're in that situation.

But honestly, I'd probably kill him.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join