It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 7th. Surprise

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by nfotech
reply to post by QuetzalcoatlAlien

Because he ran (and won) as a Libertarian early in his career people seem to think he's of the Austrian School of economics. He's actually not in favor of total deregulation, it's not a black and white issue by any means. A lot of regulation leads to oligarchies, for example.

He favors federal regulation if not nationalization of the Federal Reserve - that's pretty far from a total deregulation nut.

Ron Paul is probably the most "constitutional" congressman in the history of politics. I don't see what basic birth rights he would want to be taken away. He's the only politician I'd trust not to take away freedoms and liberties. What's it going to take for people to learn the two political parties are a complete farse? They work hand in hand to screw us over in every possible way. If people haven't figured that out by now I really dread imagining what it will take.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, of course. I just really hate it when people parrot the disinformation rather than taking the time to research. If our country actually had a citizenship which valued its freedom enough to study not only would the corruption be minimal but men like Ron Paul would be our chosen civil servants.

No matter who wins the coming election, we're all in for a rape fest. Maybe then a few more people will learn what US politics are really all about.

But being completely constitutional isn't a great thing, in the Constitution natives were considered savages and African Americans were basically property. We shouldn't rely on the bourgesie to liberate us from all of this, we should rely on ourselves.

I do not support McCain or Obama but Obama is the lesser of two evils. Democrats/Republicans are both parties full of morons.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bjbrown61

The website: www.dreamingofmoshiach.blogspot.com 'The Final stage of GogUMagog' war escalates on October 20th (7th day of Sukkot Festival of Huts) Yom Kippur is also a date to watch.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by QuetzalcoatlAlien

That’s right,he is a nutcase because only Mexicans should have free healthcare and welfare.

We should kill all non Mexicans!

Burn the cities to the ground for La Raza!
Look how nice Mexico is just imagine it that way over here!

You should go back to Mexico and help your people as opposed to exporting laziness and criminals.
Its funny how anytime someone objects to the INVASION from the south, they are racist, psycho or sick.
BTW I am Hispanic I work, no welfare, no food stamps, and no help and when we get hungry, if I don’t have money we don’t get to eat.

An American making $8 on the books will get no help from the Government while an illegal making $600 a week off the books also collects free medical and food stamps for him his wife and 7 kids that Americans have to pay to feed.

Don’t worry you greedy bastards, as the gravy train is out of steam and when you Mexicans revert back to your natural
State of criminality all America will see what our “Neighbors” to the south are really about.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Ok so where we are, Oct 7th...and its just another fine day, people going to work, some of us work from home in our robes sipping coffee watching the rat race....sun is shining, birds are chirping, leaves changing to their colorful fall season routine...nothing out of the ordinary going on.

So where is this surprise thing that is supposed to happen today?

Oh...is it pushed further back now...????

And when that date comes do we all get to watch it get pushed back even further again????

Cheers!!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Look I hope nothing does happen but why do so many think October 7th begins and ends at 12:01 AM. I just don't get that.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Granted the day isnt over but the actual day begins at the international dateline, which is out in the far east pacific. So right now the far east countries, basing that from a point of view on the west coast of the USA, the far east countries have been in Oct 7th day for almost an entire 24 hour period....meaning that in a few more hours, their day will begin anew as Oct 8th.

So...does it mean that a day only exsists in the USA time zones?

I think not.

Nothing has happend. Nothing will happen. Go out and relax under a nice shade tree, breath in the fresh air (unless your in LA), and soak up some sunshine before getting all caught up in this "the sky is gonna fall on Oct 7th" crap.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
365 Days in a year.

If there are, lets say, 365 million people in this country, and they all picked a day at random they thought a major event would happen on, the probability points to about 1 million people guessing correctly.

Not a bad statistic.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Well since my 401k is gone all I have left is tree shade so I will take your advice kind sir.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Warning alarms just sounded in Chicago for a minute or so. It might be their monthly test, but it sure scared the hell out of me.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

Thats a shame..dont feel alone because many have lost their lifetime savings too...including me.

Which is why 20 some odd years ago I began to do alternative methods to get through hard times.

Some would call it paranoid, some would call it crazy, but spending my hard earned money on ways to become self sufficient and able to get off the grid when necessary.

In the begining..I too only had a shade tree to relax under. Literally. Called homeless.

It was then I decided that living by their standard was not my standard because all their standard is, is to take what I have.

Now they cant!

Live long ans prosper!!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Warning alarms just sounded in Chicago for a minute or so. It might be their monthly test, but it sure scared the hell out of me.

A perfect example of getting brainwashed by all this nonsense of the sky is gonna fall and the world will blow up bit.

Dont you see how easily it is to get caught up in all the BS and then it affects your daily living and focus?!!!

If you continue on that path, it wont be warning horns that will make you jump up out of your seat, but even the sound of a simple alarm clock will do the same thing.

Do not cower into a corner. Stand up, be strong and never ever let anyone tell you that you are doomed..especially way out there predictors of doom...they live off of your fear.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
October 7th here in the DFW Metroplex also. The stock market is down 9 points but was up just about 20 minutes ago.

Nothing odd to report. I'd love to come back here tomorrow and post that the Timewave Zero prediction was nothing but a load of crap.

But then I just had a horrible thought - what if the event to occur today happens at tonight's debate? Let's hope not. Let's hope the only major disaster at tonight's debate is Michelle Obama's wardrobe.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by sos37]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well said!!!

One thing's for sure. What's gonna happen is gonna happen. Should this day fizzle out without a major event, well, that's gonna happen too, whether we worried ourselves sick or not.

Have faith, and keep your head on a swivel.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

Thank you for the website address. I checked it out and was pleased to see the Orthodox Jewish Rabbi was studying prophecy and that God is caring for his people by warning them of this coming Russian invasion. You can tell it is near without having biblical knowledge. It won't be a pretty war, war never is, but it will be God confirming he is God and we all ultimately answer to him.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Well a post earlier this year DID say that the novelty period on the time wave graph was between 5:30 and 6:something o'clock today soooo Idk what time is the debate I wonder???

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Calm yourselves, people.

I spent some time yesterday standing up for our very human tendency to overreact and expect disaster in the face of a vague warning (due to the 2008 TC3 asteroid), but the situation then differed some. Said warning dealt with a defined incident (asteroid impact) and it had a short-term event radius (we would know the truth just a few hours after the initial news release, and indeed, the asteroid was harmless as reported).

However, situations like THIS one prove that sometimes, that fearful speculation can be somewhat addictive. Throughout the year we are given many dates. Usually, nothing happens, but every time we'll still go through that same cycle of paranoia. And unfortunately with these dates, nothing is harboring our fear in. No clues as to exactly WHAT is going to happen, just that SOMETHING will. Naturally we expect the worst, but you have to practice some self-control. There’s always a possibility that something will happen (as things happen every day). That’s a fact of life and if you want any standing in this world, then you’ll have to accept that. Defy the urge to panic, because there's nothing else like knowing you can face a disaster with a measure of calmness. Just like there's nothing quite like waking up the morning after knowing that you freaked out over yet another fake prediction.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
[

Well he [Ron Paul] wants to deregulate the economy to the extend of which Capitalism will be raw and wild, what got us into this crisis situation in the first place.

That interpretation is not entirely correct.

Paul wants to regulate the economy to the extent that we could minimize insider deals, block subversion by governmental and corporate interests, and cut off manipulation by the Federal Reserve.

In essence he wants markets that are actually FREE, rather than the play-thing of the financial elite.

This notion is neither left-wing or right-wing.

It's simply following the rules, which might just work if given the chance.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by fragmatic]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Once again the membership of ATS has turned on the comprehension blender.....

The Web Bot project did not predict a complete stock market crash, nuclear incident or blind side vote on Survivor for today. The technology varies widely in the format of the results - what they predicted was a rise in high tension language centered around this point in time and they did so quite a while back. The event for the 7th was the start of "release" language which will persist in the public arena for quite a while.

The developers were on Rense last night and did a better job of explaining it but as best as I can relate - it's entirely possible the climax of tension was yesterday and today will signal the start of a release of tension, (perhaps the stock market crashes will stop for a week or two, perhaps 3 with enough instability to keep the event in the forefront of the public's perception).

It's also possible there will be a bigger event today or even in the next two days with the after shock lasting for 2-3 weeks.

It's not an exact science and they don't claim to be prophets or have the "time viewer" as some other people have tried to claim, mixing ETs and divergent timeline excuses in for bad predictions...

The web bot has a proven history of being able to predict events within a few days, sometimes with very specific language indicators and sometimes with more vague or complex ones. They actually made a set of predictions, not just the one for today and the others were all accurate enough to make the project worthy of future attention.

Reinhardt made a prediction (including previous ones and future ones) which are based on a historic pattern of action by the elite. Thanks to a habit of using numerology and a consistent set of dates he's been able to be pretty accurate. He's opened a window which some people could use to beat the game, if they pay attention and are willing to do some research. He's not handing out index cards with step by step instructions, however.

All these other predictions involving nuclear calamity, alien fleets and so on are most likely complete BS, some coat tail riding on the web bot project and maybe, just maybe a contactee. I won't hold my breath but I try to avoid saying never or making judgments without enough data to do so intelligently.

The various events and issue are complex enough without people starting to divert them or create disinformation on top of them.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

First Tuesday of the month friend. Air raids always test on the first Tuesday of every month.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mean Red Spider

This web bot is curious to be sure, but the website the author has

looks very very hokey. I would just say -like a broken record -

the future looks like a john titor one +/- about 10-20% deviation.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join