It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 7th. Surprise

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nfotech

reinhardt is all over ats, nfotech, and hard to get a good general

overview of without spending 6 hours reading. I and many others

don't have that time. Care to help us with his methods and major

predictions? His website is restricted to us 'proles' ;-)

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Ok so where we are, Oct 7th...and its just another fine day, people going to work, some of us work from home in our robes sipping coffee watching the rat race....sun is shining, birds are chirping, leaves changing to their colorful fall season routine...nothing out of the ordinary going on.

So where is this surprise thing that is supposed to happen today?

Oh...is it pushed further back now...????

And when that date comes do we all get to watch it get pushed back even further again????

Cheers!!!!!

Dude, have patience. It's going to happen on the 14th! You know, the big ship hovering over Alabama! hehe

Sorry. I just had to say that.

Oh yeah, just an FYI (I'm sure you remember this day too), but on 911 I was enjoying one hell of a fine day driving into work. I was listening to sports radio on the west coast when I heard them ask if 'that is true or a movie?'

So, it can be a fine day now but who knows what an hour or two may bring you.

Me, I like to believe that things happen for a reason. If nothing dramatic happens then life goes on as usual. I'll be prepared for the worse mentally but I will not live, with my A-hole all tight, worrying about what 'might' happen.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
365 Days in a year.

If there are, lets say, 365 million people in this country, and they all picked a day at random they thought a major event would happen on, the probability points to about 1 million people guessing correctly.

Not a bad statistic.

Although your logic is flawed and there are many MANY more figures you must consider for something like this, I must agree.

However, when you predict, from 2 months out two times the exact day a massive drop or major financial hit occurs, it kind of raises the odds a bit.

Saying WHAT type of event makes it even more special of a prediction.

You see, saying that 'something bad' is going to happen (like this OP does) is closer to what you are saying. I agree.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Now the stock market is starting another period of losses. Down over 200 in the DJ industrials

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I don't know about the other predictions but the web bots weren't predicting anything horrible, in fact today is supposed to be a release of tension.

www.urbansurvival.com...

Of the credit market. The market is doing well and rightly so. It's so obvious. The decline period of 5 months might mean the currency is going to lose value over this time because of this move by the banks.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
They actually said that today was supposed to be a lot bigger than 9/11. Sorry but I think the Web Bots failed.

Appareantly timewave zero was wrong also. I cant see any novelty happening today.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The web bots were right in every single way.

9/11 didn't impact me all that much, due to my way of seeing life itself, you can argue with that, but that's just the way it is. (I don't live in America either so that helps a lot as well I guess.)

However today:
I had to do some homework for maths, so I decided to do it this morning, however, ALL the answers that I usually copy from the internet, vanished from EVERY SINGLE SITE.

After that a friend and I decided to stop by Burger King and get a burger, guess what, I had a discount coupon, but it was valid up to 6 october.
My watch had it's date set to 6 october somehow, magically.

The coupon didn't get accepted, since it's the 7th of october.

After eating the burger on my way home I collided with a white speck of floating feathery whatever it was, it was light and it floated.

It collided with my eye.

3 things that went wrong today.

[edit on 7/10/08 by -0mega-]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The day isn't over yet. Keep watch.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Could the big event come at tonight's big debate in Nashville?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Please pardon my ignorance, but where can I find this "web bot project" you are referring to? Is this some website? Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The surprise, I think, will be Obama. There is some really messed up timings going on here. Very eerie.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by tenfly]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The MSM are letting out some real numbers today & Bernanke seems to be following the collapse script well. There's also a story about the pensions being out 2 TRILLION... sounds like the financial nuke is dropping today as the closely held data is let out.

Right off CNN... Ben Bernanke has said today that

"Overall, the combination of the incoming data and recent financial developments suggests that the outlook for economic growth has worsened and that the downside risks to growth have increased," he said.

"In light of these developments, the Federal Reserve will need to consider whether the current stance of policy remains appropriate," he added.

Another story there is a commentary about the real debt...

The nation's real tab, on the other hand, amounted to $53 trillion as of the end of the last fiscal year. That was the sum of our public debt; accrued civilian and military retirement benefits; unfunded, promised Social Security and Medicare benefits; and other financial obligations -- all according to the government's most recent financial statement of September 30, 2007.

The rescue package and other bailout efforts for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, AIG and the auto industry, escalating operating deficits, compounding interest and other factors are likely to boost the tab to $56 trillion or more by the end of this calendar year.

www.breitbart.com...

WASHINGTON (AP) - The top congressional budget analyst says pension plans have lost as much as $2 trillion in the past 15 months.

Peter Orszag told a House panel on Tuesday that the losses are likely to force many workers to hold off on major purchases and delay their retirements.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Atlantican]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So something's supposed to happen today right. What's to say that it won't have been something very monumental and yet very secret. Just because we've not heard about anything big happening, doesn't mean that the elites/profiteers haven't this moment, behind closed doors, set something big in motion.

Or maybe I'm just making excuses for the prediction.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seb2882

the webots site is here:
halfpasthuman com

and from there, you can access the free version:
urbansurvival com/week.htm

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I don't know but I see the Dow -241.49 -2.43% 9,714.01 Thats not to good, if you add the 380 points it went down yesterday over the last 2 days the Dow went down 620 points!
and today is not over yet for trading. We will just have to wait and see.

DK

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by seb2882

One of the three 'Official' sites for the Web Bot Project is UrbanSurvival.com. You can also find several helpful links concerning this prediction in this thread.

In a update just put out on the weekly page, they are starting to pick up on the 'release' linguistics. Everyone is expecting this to be a single huge event, but the 'Time Monks' of the Web Bot Project have previously stated that the initial event would occur today, not necessarily the entire event. From what I've gathered from following this, it is sorta like this: Using dominoes as an analogy, 9/11 was a 50 dominoe event. Once the first one falls (8:46 am, AA Flight 11 hits the North Tower of the WTC, the 'release' linguistics commence) it only takes a few 'seconds' (metaphorically speaking) until the last one falls (end of 'release' linguistics 10 days later). The magnatude of this event is more like a 50,000 dominoe event. Today the first one fell (according to the 'Time Monks', see the link at the begining of this paragraph to judge for yourself) and it will take several minutes (again, metaphorically speaking) for them all to fall (the four to five months of 'release' linguistics forcast by the program). As I write this the Dow is down 341 points, which means around a half a trillion dollars just disappeared so far today.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I've been musing about the following scenario lately and think it would make a perfect October surprise.

What would happen if John McCain and/or Barack Obama were to be assassinated?

Would the elections be postponed?

Would there be an independent investigation or a government sponsored commission like the Warren Commission (JFK Assntn.) or 9/11 Commission?

Would people think that the current administration was behind the assassination?

I hope it doesn't happen but I think it would be a fascinating scenario.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Warning alarms just sounded in Chicago for a minute or so. It might be their monthly test, but it sure scared the hell out of me.

LoL

I hope you haven't listened to the interview from this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bill Deagle talks about his 'prophetic visions' and mentions Chicago as one of the likely targets for a nuclear attack.

I for one will be glad when this financial manipulation is over, but I'm afraid its not gonna end pretty.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by freakyty]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Heh, I know it's nothing but I laughed at the email I got today. The first of it's kind. By the way I'm in Alabama. hah! *edit* I just noticed it's the first Tuesday of the month, I guess that explains the timing.

"This is a test of ___'s mass notification system. Normal tests and emergency messages will be sent to your cell phone. If you have not registered your cell phone under your account, please do so as soon as possible. If you have questions on the procedures to register, contact UPD at..."

[edit on 7-10-2008 by beaverg]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
What amuses me about this web-bot hoax is that it only applies to a few people - ie the USA. Were it real it'd be predicting events that affect only most of the people on the planet: ie the Chinese and Indians. The USA, frankly, wouldn't get a look in!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join