It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 7th. Surprise

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mean Red Spider
Any ideas?

My guess, if I understand the web bots operation correctly, is that we will experience a massive crash of the markets tomorrow.

We haven't seen a true crash, yet -- just the build up.

A true crash is as follows: the stock markets closes early tomorrow Tuesday afternoon, due to circuit breakers kicking in. On Wednesday, the stock market closes at 10:30 AM for the same reason. When the stock market reopens again, a week later, it immediately closes at 7:05 AM, and then does not reopen again. Something like that.

The bit about the asteroid is interesting, but I don't see how the web bot can tap into something that is not known to the collective consciousness. So I don't think we will see anything there.

Or -- it might just be that nothing happens. The good news is that we have less than 48 hours to wait.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Buck Division]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
A single event, however, does not need to be that bad to start an avalanche. 9/11 was relatively small compared with history's great events, but it changed the world quickly and dramatically. If this event, should it happen, is worse then I can only imagine what it would do to everything this time.

But, no use speculating. We will find out.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
One candidate could stumble tonight spectacularly, guarantying the other candidate the election. Such a thing could take away the winning side's need to care what the people think on the issues. A one horse race could lead to more unpredictability than a tightly contested two horse race.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mean Red Spider

You forgot to add... US Army troops stationed in GA for Homeland Security patrol. AND Ron Paul wants to abolish the IRS. AND I was just reading on Project Camelot the Sept 26 interview with Clif High (web bots) about all sorts of nasty possibilities. www.projectcamelot.org...
I am tense and tired and ready for "release language"! I just hope to GAWD it's something I can deal with!!
Hope I'm here to post tomorrow!

X DG

PS Pls forgive if link is posted badly.....still learning here!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
an astroid is gonna hit earth atmosphere TONIGHT around 2:46 AM GMT...

Web bot says the release language begins around 3:am GMT

ATS LINK

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
B. Fullfords prediction in 22.8.2008 about financial collapse in end of september and beginning of october: After that WW3.

Watch and listen!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I posted this thread to learn what ATS users know and suspect about Oct. 7 that I do not. I've decided that I most fear the asteroid possibility.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mean Red Spider
I posted this thread to learn what ATS users know and suspect about Oct. 7 that I do not. I've decided that I most fear the asteroid possibility.

Oh stop it! I live 7 ft above sea level. If ANYONE should be worried, it's me!

I AM worried, but there ain't a damn thing I can do about it. Guess I'm gonna find out how long I can hold my breath under water soon!

X DG

PS Still learning quotes.......... pls forgive

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatDGgirl

Maybe you should go see a movie tonight.... at a movie theater a few hundred miles inland?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well it's the 7th of October here in Australia... Of course, these dates of predicted doom are always in US time.

But the sun is out and there's no asteroids, nuclear strikes or other forms of general disarray.

The markets look gloomy still and the Australian dollar has tanked a bit but otherwise it's a great day.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
B. Fullfords prediction...SNIP

ya know, I saw one or two of his videos and GAWD forgive me, I have a really tough time taking him seriously. This is NOT to denigrate what he's saying, but GEEEEZ, his method of speaking.....wellllll, I just have a tough time of it.

X DG

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

Maybe you should go see a movie tonight.... at a movie theater a few hundred miles inland?

The best I can do is approx 75 miles inland, still about 7 ft above sea level...S Florida is really.....LOW.

Thanks for the good thoughts. Another cocktail or six and I'll sleep well tonight.....ish

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I just went and got alot of bear, so anotherdad will be OK

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but I look forward to finding out what's gonna happen. Maybe I'll change my mind when it starts, but what can I say, life's just not that exciting. I'll be listening to Van Morrison with something cold in my hand when it does happen.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I'm at 3 ft ASL, and somewhat fatalistic about it, might be a better way to go than having to fight off the masses looking my food and gold...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

HEY How's that BEAR workin out for ya? We should all get together for drinks when this is over.... And LORD I hope that happens soon!

In all seriousness....a big rock coming into the atmosphere...this could be really dicey...

I wish I could change my name to Daisy and forget all this sh%t and live out my life like I thought I was going to back in the carefree 90"s........

I wanna take the blue pill and eat a steak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless us all. We need it now more than ever.............

XXX DG

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mean Red Spider

A little Moondance for you? I'm hip....... I'm truly wishin the very best for all of us..................

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If nothing happens tomorrow, I'll laugh.

Nothing will happen tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I'm pissed went to open one and it clawed the crap out of me. Forget the bank ARCO owes me healthcare.

Why is everyone worried about a 9ft wide rock going through our atmosphere? Doesn't this happen alot?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediK
If nothing happens tomorrow, I'll laugh.

Nothing will happen tomorrow.

I agree. If nothing happens, and I honestly don't see anything other than idle speculation to suggest it will, we should ALL laugh. And exhale.

And then get back to panicking over the financial situation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join