It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Must Listen to NOW!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
When this thread was started the download from the site worked, so I listened to it. But it doesn't now. The link just up on this page to project avalon brings a download box up immediately. Is anyone having problem with the above link?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
did anyone listen to David Wilcock's interview the night of Dr. Deagle's interview? he disagrees with Bill, according to Project Camelot's main page. i'm about to listen to it now!

projectavalon.net...

This is the link that is currently working. Does anyone have problems with this link?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Everything he describes is prophecised in the book of Revelations. I could say "Oh I had a vision of war, famine and pestilence", does it mean that I'm a prophet or a psychic? NO! Its simple people, all the current world events are leading up to a Nuclear war and martial law, etc. We can all be prophets and say something is gonna happen soon because we are aware of all the secret elite's agenda for this world. We aren't prophets or psychics, we are just aware and know whats going on. This guy isn't telling us anything new. Now will something happen on Oct 7th? We'll just have to wait and see.

I have a question. It seems like some of you are actually excited and are actually waiting for something to happen. My question is this, if nothing does happen and the world goes back to normal and everything is fine and dandy (which I doubt), will some of you be disappointed?

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Truthseeker31]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

please sir: there was a greatearthquake! then...

also when i posted my dream in another thread i belive on 9-29-08, i ran across that bible code.
look at the reference in the code to the location, then google earth the coordinates i gave in other post same thread.
as i said also don't belive my dream unless it backed up by another. or another source of a completly different type.
i have never heard about bill till this thread showed up here myself!, and thats why i have asked "did bill say something about a mary city" if he did then google earth the coordinates:
42d 57m 29.56sec north x 82d 25m 26.25sec west.
you should see port huron and MARYsville on american side and pt edward and sarnia on the canadian side of the river!
slightly left of the coordinates is the train tunnel i dreamed about!
i am not here to cause fear, i hope this isnt true!
also google search "george washington battelfield vision if you want to see about the chinese!
sat morning i stop at kareoke joint. i walk in "angle with a broken wing"
was being sung and a girl named anglela walks up and asks me to dance
felt weird and i looked at the tv the detroit tigers were playing the angels. the last song of the night was sung by "the three angies"
not the one i danced with.
2 instances of three angels with reference to 6 angels.
i am like 1500 ft from that tunnel. if this dream of mine comes true which bill seems to back up then i'm toast. i have nothing to gain from this and i am not soliciting for money!, even though i am pretty much broke because of the economy here!
i just want to go fishing an swimin in that river till i am called from this place.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hmmm I'm not sure about this guy Deagle...he comes across as rude and egotistical...not compassionate and empathetic as most 'enlightened' people are. He constantly interrupts the interviewer to the point where I want to sit him down and shout 'LISTEN!!!!!' I'm just listening to David Wilcock's reply to this revelation and I'm about to research Deagle a bit more...I'll let you know what I find...but my intuition is that Deagle is acting purely out of ego and fearmongering...I really hope I'm right..! I belive in ET, the NWO plan, I am open to inter-dimensional beings walking amongst us...but this guy? My instinct is telling me to take it with a pinch of salt...However I will be taking all my money out of the bank on Monday..! Peace and love fellow humans, we are united. x

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

i did listen to d.w and he mentions the flower of life and other things masonic. to me he is just playing on the other side debunking what could be so real an event like 911.
is he right? is he going on his knowledge?
i just pray praise and give thanks!
please do the same for me.
all roads from here if i try to leave will still be in zone!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I haven't listened to the Bill Deagle interview and will not listen to it. I've seen him in the Granada Forum a number of years ago and he got me so freaked out that I thought why bother doing anything - we'll all be dead shortly.

He's been saying stuff like this for years. I think he's masochistic or so in love with himself it's all that he hears.

DOOM de DOOM DOOM

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I don't know how to prepare for this if it is true. I wish i had more time. Im flying to OR sometime today and i should be busy all week but i had a dream last night that I was with my Brother in WA, There is a long distance between us and if this event doesn't happen I won't be going up there. sry Im rambling. If this is what I feel Ive been waiting for im lost for what action to take. If this is it...Godspeed and bless you all.

Sincerely,
HTH

P.S. Truth will be found one way or another

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by merky

reply to post by Sendran

reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

reply to post by red 5

reply to post by mystiq

It works, they just changed the location of it. You can find it under audio interviews. No conspiracy here..I would've liked to hear what Rebecca Jernigan had to add to it but that link seems dead.

www.projectcamelot.org...

Originally posted by red 5
Don't be so gullible, anyone can make any kind of ridiculous statements. It means nothing.

Do you see anyone running for the hills?
Don't assume everyone takes everything they hear as fact, we will just have to wait and see. I think people here are more intelligent than that.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Freezer]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HeThatHopes

when you have done all you can to stand. then just stand!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Works for me.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
Do you see anyone running for the hills?
Don't assume everyone takes everything they hear as fact, we will just have to wait and see. I think people here are more intelligent than that.

Very good point

And if the Doom and Gloomers REALLY believed this was all true... would they not be out enjoying life to the fullest in the last few days before all hell is unleashed rather than sitting in a forum waiting to kiss their butts goodbye?

Hypocrites... the lot of em

Now then... how many of you expecting things to go down the tubes starting Tuesday the 7th of October have an emergency 72 hour BUG OUT kit by the door that you can grab for EACH member of the family?

If your Mormon you have no excuse... but the rest of you... lets see a show of hands how many take it seriously enough to have prepare mobile food, water, medicine if you take it and bare essential in case of ANY emergency even if only natural?

I would think if you lived in a flood zone, tornado alley or an area prone to earthquake you would have such a kit..

Okay show of hands please...

Uh huh... that's what I thought... got the same response on two other forums

So much for "Be Prepared"

[edit on 5-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Mr. Deagle has been preaching DOOM for years - YEARS!!!

I think if nothing happens that we call Mr. Deagle on it.

These people have been pulling our leg long enough. They
do nothing but scare people in to giving them attention. I
feel they have the worst form of narcissism possible and a
re mentally ill.

If nothing happens then ban him from your thoughts and
don't listen to him again.

There must be consequences to putting information out like
this and not just to gain attention or be in the spot light.

I my opinion he's full of c**p

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

My sister-in-laws husband is a supervisor for the TSA at the local airport. He told me Friday night that their alert level has been raised for Tuesday of next week, the 7th. I think this is the end of Ramadan? He said they are being told there is alot of "chatter" over the comm. lines from the terrorist of something big happening around or on this Tuesday.

Link

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Yet if anything goes down, this will be another false flag event. Just wondering why its all being leaked like this. I still don't believe they would leak their real plans and timelines out so easily.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I awoke this morning, and I am pleased.

I'm so glad that so many people have had a chance to hear this interview, for that was my intent.

The fact that service to it has been interrupted, and re-directed is proof that ATS is a place for the world to share.

When one becomes truly enlightened, and knows without a doubt that they are eternal beings that always have been, and always will be, one has no fear. Do not give them your fear, for that is exactly how they control you.

I notice many are trying to figure out the validity of Bill Deagle, and that is normal, but I sincerely hope each and everyone of you looks within yourselves to find truth. You know. You knew this financial meltdown was coming since March 13, 2008 when Congress had thier closed door meeting.

Personally, I don't believe this bombing will be allowed to happen. The financial meltdown has already happened, but I am focusing my intent that there will be an intervention. One of our own from within, or off world. How many times do we have to hear how we get what we focus on?

We can beat them with love, and no fear. Come on people let's stick together on this.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I personally do have a emergency kit.. Big tank of water.. medical supplies. tons of canned food. sack of rice & beans... but I mean it's really just for whatever emergency may arise.. I also have a portable electric skillet for camping and a solar powered briefcase -- I'm hoping the solar panel briefcase will power the small electric stove...

What's very interesting to me is that all of these prophecies from all over are now pointing to this Oct 7 date, or around Oct 7th.. The web-bot. time-wave. this deagle guy. reinhardt. that supposed muslim poster "archangel" saying tuesday after ramadan.. the goodchild saying the 14th... Plus, you have the army brigade supposedly coming back home starting "tours" on american soil...

Are they all just in cahoots?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Yet if anything goes down, this will be another false flag event. Just wondering why its all being leaked like this. I still don't believe they would leak their real plans and timelines out so easily.

Elementary...

Confusion, Misinformation, Misdirection...

Keep the Sheeple running around like headless chickens screaming the sky is falling

Now if by Oct 30th none of this comes to pass... then who will ever believe the Whistle Blowers again?

As to the Nuke attack...

Well one went missing from our arsenal... was all over ATS... and since 9/11 didn't really disrupt 'business as usual' TOO much outside New York... a Nuke on LA might just stir things up...

Maybe...

So now that we KNOW banks will shut the doors on TUESDAY the 7th... everyone will be running out MONDAY morning to withdraw all their cash...

And what will THAT do?
GUARANTEE that because of the run on the banks on MONDAY, they will be FORCED to close on TUESDAY

Self full filling Prophesy

Oh and buying Gold? Forget about it... the dealers are out... they will give you a paper certificate for Gold

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197
We can beat them with love, and no fear. Come on people let's stick together on this.

Love will work really great when that punk kid sitting behind the control of that UAV flies it right into your living room window.

Love worked really well at Kent State...

Love will really help feed the masses that did not think to put away a little in case of hard times...

Try and get at my stash... I have a sharp pointy stick you need to get past

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Zorgon,

I can see exactly what you're saying, and these are some of the conclusions I was reaching, but I don't understand why you're laughing so hard at the whole thing. Any element of this going down would be devastating to people, including many children. Even the banks closing for 1 week could mean children dying without medicine. Many people are living month to month and cannot afford the luxury some have to prepare for emergencies. And my preference has always been for the poor. When I think of the human race, the ones that matter the most to me are all the poor abused by the current federal reserve, slaver system, the world over, and many reside in North America. Its just not a laughing matter.
My prayers are going out for everyone.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join