It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Must Listen to NOW!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

My pleasure !

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Grinder

grinder did you google eart the bearings i posted eairler!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

what is it?

also grinder
thanks for the vid verry intereasting indeed

[edit on 5-10-2008 by darkmdbeener]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Thus far, I don't see any evidence of him actually predicting anything in the past. He says he more or less predicted 9/11 and the china earthquake... Is there anything time-stamped that we can see about this?

i just want some proof. Any links?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by darkmdbeener

picasaweb.google.com...# check my other post in this thread to dark!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by daeoeste
This is scary indeed.I have had dreams starting about a year ago where I am a prisoner in some kind of Chinese run camp that was underground somewhere.I was either in a cage or in some kind of classroom,but it was all underground.I only remember flashes of the dream,talking to another prisoner in the cage next to me,some kind of cable car transporting us to and from the cages and our classrooms.It was cavernous.I hope this is all wrong.No matter what happens,I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

I was reading through this thread because October 7th is quickly approaching and wanted to see if anyone had heard anything new regarding it. But your post daeoeste struck a strong cord with me. Many years ago, when I was about 17 or 18, I also had a very similar dream. I dreamed that I was a prisoner in a Chinese run camp. I don't remember much of the dream, or if it was above ground or below ground, but I remember that there was alot of cold concrete everywhere, and there was a pretty steep incline leading up to where the bars of the cage were. It was almost like I was standing in a pit. I remember that I was being sexually assaulted by one of Chinese men.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by darkmdbeener

darkmdbener
please google earth

42 degrees 57min north by 82 degrees 25 min w

and page one this post

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197
This is a must listen to immediately! Go to the link scroll down to October 4 and play the telephone interview.

Project Camelot Bill Deagle

Do not be a willing sacrafice!

We have to come together.

I'm fricken glad I live in Alaska PHEW!
but I am still shuddering at the thought of this, I feel butterflies in my stomach

[edit on 5-10-2008 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
He was pretty clear in the interview that the targets would be Chicago and L.A.

He was also pretty vague in regards to the exact date of these "attacks", saying only that events on 10-7 would set things in motion, leading to the prophesied "events".

I don't plan on making a bank run as a general panic will only create the very crisis we hope to avoid. The financial system is going to go into meltdown, the plans have been laid for years and the NAU is in motion.

I will be stocking up on dry and canned food and I'm hoping there's a gun show nearby before Tuesday....

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

www.hiddencodes.com...

Sixth Seal
Genesis 9:15

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and lo, there was a great earthquake: and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood: And the stars of heaven (as strewn over the sky, I'll tell you what this is in a bit as you scroll down) fell unto the earth, even as a fig, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Does a Comet hit the earth? And Who?

Comet - Hitting - Babylon - Lake - Huron
Chicago - Sixth (seal)

Will Bruce Willis save the day? Unfortunately not. Hang on as I update this and post some of the codes I found out about it. The USA sees the comet coming, Bush/Cheney authorize Wright AFB to launch a nuke to try and hit it, they miss it or don't get it enough because it lands in Lake Huron and rippling on over into Lake Michigan taking out Chicago and causing damage in Ohio possibly as well. Martial law is enforced.

Is the 6th Seal a Literal Earthquake? I couldn't find that in the codes, going through thousands of words it all came down to 3 what this great "earthquake" is that could affect the whole world..

Economic - Financial - Crash - Babylon
(Babylon is the USA)

no doubt the effects from a Comet hitting...

Economic - Crash - Babylon - May - June - July - September

I don't know the Year, but it gives months it could happen in...so it would be prudent to keep your eyes open anyway for this year. The market IS going to crash, and when it does (no matter what year) you'll know the Mark of the Beast System is right around the corner...

So who or what are the stars fallen from Heaven? Are you ready for this one?

The 144,000 of Yahweh's Elite End Time Army!!

Stars of Heaven

144 - Thousand - Coming - Arrival - Sixth - Seal - Army - Corps - Warfare

they arrive..they see..they kick some butt...

144- Thousand - God, Word of God - Sealed - Return - Army - Warfare - Planet - Satan - Overpowering - Shocking - Elite - Encampment

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? (Rev. 6:14-17)

If there was a huge earthquake..they wouldn't be hiding in mountains and caves where they could be destroyed, earthquakes come and go in seconds, and an earthquake isn't what frightens them, it's the fact heaven is opened up like a scroll and they see Yahweh sitting on His throne (I don't know if that's literal) but this part is: They see His stars "falling" on earth..descending...the 144,000 Sealed Elite of His Last Days Army.

"For the great day of His wrath is come" this event will trigger the second half of the Tribulation Period. The time of HIS wrath and Judgments on the Earth! The term "Day" is a period of time.

This group is the group of 144,000 mentioned in
Revelation Chapter 14

These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever He goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the first fruits unto God and to the Lamb." This army is a mixture of men and women. They are virgins in the fact they were undefiled by the world's religious Jezebel system and spiritual adulteries. Feminine terms are often used in relation to spiritual terms. "They were not defiled with women" being religious whores and abominations.

This group is taken up to heaven in a rapture then sent back down after the 6th Seal is opened and the USA economy crashes. This means they can be taken up any time before the 6th Seal. They are the 'first fruits' the first ones raptured and taken up.

In chapter 14 the Angel is proclaiming in heaven WHILE the 144K are there that Babylon is Fallen. This is when this group of 144K is returned to earth. And at this point we're just about at the beginning of the second half of the tribulation period. Right here then is when another group of 144,000 is sealed on the earth, they stay on the earth during the tribulation period and are also sealed right before the second half begins. These are the group spoken of in Revelation chapter 7. They are sealed by God after the 6th Seal is complete and will represent 12,000 each from 12 of the tribes of Israel (there are 14 tribes total, Dan and Ephraim are not mentioned in this sealing).

Therefore, there are two groups of 144,000. One is taken some time before the 6th Seal and returned for the second half of the tribulation period, the other group never leaves to begin with, but stays the entire time during the entire tribulation period until the Antichrist is allowed to overtake them and kill them. They are Sealed after the 6th Seal is completed, the same time the other group returns to the earth.

This means, Revelation chapters 14 and 18 happen before the 7th Seal.

There are clearly two different groups mentioned in the Book of Revelation.
Each consisting of 144,000.

Yahweh - Revelation - Shriner - Two - Squads -
Factions - 144 - Thousand - Word of God

Two Different Groups of 144,000

Revelation 7 Revelation 14

Israelites from 12 of the tribes of Israel.

Stay on earth during the tribulation period.

Seal of God in their forehead

On earth during the Tribulation and protected from judgment (7:3)

Servants of God who will serve Him in the temple during Eternity.

The First Fruits Redeemed from the earth (among men). John 10:16.
In heaven at some point during the tribulation period then sent back down after the 6th Seal is opened.

Father's Name written in their forehead

Follow the Lamb wherever He goes

First Fruits unto God

In these last days the Lord is speaking through His Prophets to a world that is in the grip of deadly delusions, a world furthermore waiting to be held spellbound and captivated by the activities of the Antichrist appearing to work in the fullness of fake divine power and grace.
Satan's last attempt to conquer the world will be through delusions so masterful and compelling that those held in his hypnotic grip will be unable to break free from his mastery of mind control and deceit.

In the days of Yahshuah's ministry they rejected Him as the Messiah they professed they were waiting for. They didn't recognize Him because they couldn't accept the truth that the simple carpenter bestowed with Power from on High was the MESSIAH.

In the last days, those who call themselves Christians or His people will also reject truth as the early Jews did and in this instance will accept the Antichrist (Satan) as God. They will even go after and persecute and put to death those who reject Satan incarnate as God thinking they are doing the true God a service

Most churches today preach the elect can't be deceived. Well the elect won't be here during that time, only the 144,000 who come back. The rest are left because they were following after a different Jesus and a different Gospel The ones preaching they can't or won't be deceived, already have been and they won't realize it until they see the return of the 144,000 as Stars falling from Heaven during the 6th Seal. These left behind foolish virgins, who missed the first rapture will be the ones the Antichrist goes after during His war on the Saints. These are the ones left to be refined and tested as really being believers in the One True God.

It is the NESARA agenda and the NWO that will usher in Satan's counterfeit kingdom of God on earth

Fear God, Return to Him, Rev. 14. 6,7 when the 7th Seal is opened the Hour of Judgment is come, the last half of the tribulation period.

The message and work of Elijah in the past was one designed to turn the peoples hearts away from idol worship and idolatry back to their Creator, the Most High God, Creator of heaven and earth. He stood alone against hundreds of Baal prophets and through the mighty power of the Most High God proved to them who the true God was.

In the last days, the 144,000 chosen of God will proclaim the same message. As the world sinks into wickedness and deceptions at the hands of the Baal Prophets once again (many already leading our churches), the Lord will stand and perform through His Chosen with supernatural power of His Holy Spirit to turn the peoples deceived by them back to their Creator.

They will have no fear. They cannot be intimidated. And until their ministry is complete, they cannot die. With love and inspiration from the Holy Spirit the first group of 144,000 will turn the world upside down with their supernatural power and message from above as they travel from one end of the earth to the other. Their brothers and sisters, the 144,000 sealed from the 12 tribes of Israel will also be here evangelizing the earth.

In the last days there will be multitudes and multitudes secure in a false hope, false teachings, and false delusions. Believing themselves to be eternally secure while they live in a state of spiritual bankruptcy. Their religion and church has become their faith, their idols and their deceptions. God is a mere means of unbridled blasphemy as they crucify Him over and over in their traditions of men or replace Him as a God of humbleness to one of prosperity and riches.

Today's battlecry is "give me give me" and blab it and grab it all the way from the pit of hell. The Lord knows our needs and says not to give a thought about tomorrow, yet the Baal Beast Prophets will tell you to boldly tell God what to do. How dare anyone tell God what to do!

With signs and wonders from gold dust to uncontrollable laughter (laughing at God no doubt), to all the evil imaginations of men and demons introduced into the church. Yet Sunday after Sunday, the day of the Sun god, millions fill their churches and clap and nod their heads in agreement to what these beasts are doing and preaching.

It is these, if not for the intervention of God's battalion who will be deceived into worshipping Satan as God. After all, they already are deceived, worshiping another God Sunday after Sunday. But the Most High will put a stop to it and give them final warning through His sealed army walking the earth to turn away from the false doctrines of men and turn back to the Lord God their creator.

Who is really the last days remnant? They keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ Rev. 12:17. This last days remnant has turned away from the delusions and hypocrises and follow Yahshuah. These are Yahweh's last day reformers who contend earnestly for the faith and who will be restorers of the truth as it is in Him.

Something I didn't expect to see or be led to find, but I'm thrilled and anxious for the job..

Yahweh - Designate - Reserve - Appoint - Sherry - Shriner - General
144 - Thousand - Brotherhood

(maiden name was included as well but leaving it out of these particular graphics)

There are many Generals in the Lord's army..certainly not just me but when I consistenly get attacks from those who call themselves "my brethren" it's comforting to know that I DO KNOW who I am in Yahweh regardless of what others think or say about me.

Are you excited yet? YOU could be in the 144,000 Elite Forces group of Yahweh's! It's men and women! Yahweh has no discrimination! Never has! And this 144,000 isn't some mystery group..it's US here right now who will be taken and then returned! If you are faithfully walking in and seeking His Spirit daily then you'll be a part of it! Or if you miss the first group you could be one of the 144,000 sealed on earth before the second half starts!
Who are His? "My sheep hear My voice and they know Me" because they're walking with Him daily!! If you're not walking with Him daily then get with it! There's not much time left!

See the code on the 144,000 for more information revealed about them

read my article on the 144,000 at www.sherryshriner.com...

www.hiddencodes.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
are bill and i wrong. i hope!
last post
a least i am peaceful now

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
May I ask what the purpose of all this would be? having a hard time understanding that.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Page not found
The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Any chance in getting an alternative link?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
In Biblical times, those who professed to be prophets, and got it wrong where forcefully taken and stoned to DEATH!

Check it out for yourself.

So come Tuesday the 7th of October and NON of these so called events happen, what then?

This is the thing that really irks me about these so called "prophets" who preach fear, doom and gloom.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for genuine prophecy.

But this, like SO MANY other so called prophesies, which never amount to anything.

On Tuesday the 7th of October 2008 NOTHING, and I repeat, NOTHING will happen.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
hello to all who are still sleeping...just read this about CLIFF HIGH in Project Camelot that confirms that "Something" will explode in USA at 7:10 Am UTC England Time on the 7 of October 2008...this is not a game or asumption is something unfortunately it will be real...
www.projectcamelot.org...

Thanks - for Your Attention
Plynius the Younger

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I've checked three links now - none work.
Not from Camelot.
Not from Dave Ikes Sight (Hey, there was a link there what can I say).
Not the one G posted.

Anyone gets one that works please let me know, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks...

...taps...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

doggy try the link grinder back to me it works for me. if not get back!

to thoose who want to know the truth!
my real name translates to bluewaterservantsonofadoni

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

i mean dogygezza

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I found an alternative link:

Bill Deagle 4th October 2008 Interview

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join