It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Must Listen to NOW!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
If there is any truth hear I don't think I can wait till Thursday. This was prompted by a local LEO telling me with the crime rising, due to the economy, but especiallly if the bailout fails, I need home protection NOW, as single women households are being targeted at high rates right now.

I'm a single female living alone as well. I asked my father if I could hang on to one of his guns but he's afraid I might get hurt since I'm not very experienced with guns. He told me if the SHTF, then to pack up the car and come to his house and we can "shoot it out" together (I'm so glad he can make me laugh when I'm this stressed).

The only thing is that my family is an hour away so I just hope I can make it there safely because I would have to pack up the pets and all the extra food and supplies I just bought yesterday.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

WTF, the web pages have been taken down,........now what? Can anyone look into this.

M

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
did anyone listen to David Wilcock's interview the night of Dr. Deagle's interview? he disagrees with Bill, according to Project Camelot's main page. i'm about to listen to it now!

projectavalon.net...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by merky

i don't understand why it keeps going down for some people...

here's Dr. Deagle's interview from yesterday:
projectavalon.net...

please listen to David Wilcock's interview after Bill's!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Wow. This is pretty scary. It's hard to dismiss it as disinfo or just a bunch of balogna as it rings inside of me, because if this happens there's nothing I can do.

I'm just a 17 year old kid still living with his parents. I have my drivers permit, but I've barely tried driving thus far.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by free_form]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It was painful to listen to this boring interview, but I did.

This entire interview was based on a person who claims to have sources within the Government, yet all his information is based on visions.

I find it very hard to believe anything he said. Even the date of October 7th while at first was stated to be the day the financial event happens was then put in doubt in the interview as a possible day, and it could be later in the fall.

I guess since it is only 2 days away this thread wont go on for months like some others do. So I think that is the only good thing that could come of this.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I have said it before & I'll say it again...

I am sooo glad I do not live in America.

I am thankful I live in Rual AU & can take of into the hills only a few miles away if need be & there si soo much game out there I could never starve.

No Money, no problem for me really but I really feel for the Folks in the Cities.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The link to the site works ok, but the phone conversation link does not.

Anyone know of another place to hear this?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sendran
The link to the site works ok, but the phone conversation link does not.

Anyone know of another place to hear this?

projectavalon.net...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I tried the link under "October 4" on the Project Camelot and it was a no-go.
Here is a working link to the Bill Deagle phone interview.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Double your pleasure with Double Mint posts.

[edit on 10.5.2008 by ItsTheQuestion]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
what pains me about ATS just lately is the amount of people that get off creating fear, panic and absolute BS, seriously NOTHING will happen , and when this comes to pass and im right you can come back here and apologise to everyone that you caused distress too, and i will DEMAND my apology, you people that spread this fear and chaos you should be banned for life... and fyi project camelot is a baloney website full of attention freaks , just take dan burisch for example what a crock of garbage..

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindsmog

And i will expect the same from you.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I look at it this way - If it doesn't happen October 7, it's still coming soon...this economy is a COMPLETE MESS and it will take YEARS to fix, if even then.

The scary thing is that most people don't care and have no idea about what's going on.

Hold on to your hats, folks...it's about to get ROUGH.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindsmog

I will second that. I am calling B.S. on all of this $**T across the board.
The GFL,Blossom Goodchild,the google earth glitch,and any damn thing to do with chanelers.

I can do everything they do. It is easy.Watch.

I got a message today from the oneness that is inside of us all who wishes it to be known that....

"In six months time from the birth of the man you know as Jesus there will come a great calamity such as has never been seen before since the dawn of civilization.We wish it to be known that out of the ashes of this great calamity there will be given to you a savior. He will appear to you in the way in which he left you.
I give to you the name of Joshua. It should be with great anticipation that this event unfolds for it is only through great stress and pressure that the beauty of the diamond can be brought forth into the world. It is a precious gem indeed that we give to you on this day. With great love for all that is we leave you in peace."

[shakes head and comes out of trance]

Wow. that was powerful. Does anyone know what it means? I feel so priveledged to be chosen to recieve that message. But, why me? There are so many others who would have been able to spread this message much easier and better than myself. Why ME??

To hear audio clips of other messages I have recieved please U2U me and for $20 usd. I will send you a full two hours of transmissions.$4.99 S&H.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by cbass]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsmog
and fyi project camelot is a baloney website full of attention freaks , just take dan burisch for example what a crock of garbage..

Does saying that make you feel special? I personally think Project Camelot has done a great job interviewing a lot of great individuals, my favorite being ralph ring, and clifford stone. They have done a lot more for ufology than most, may I ask what you have contributed?
I for one rather be prepared and nothing happen, than something happen and not be prepared..

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I have a just been sent another message from the higher light.

" There will be those amoung you who will spend the rest of your pathetic miserable lives waiting for the world to end. To you we say, please take the action necessary to jump off of a bridge for you are waisting precious oxygen that this planet can ill afford to lose during these turbulent times."

[shakes head, comes out of trance]

WOW! that was even more powerful than the last one. I feel so blessed yet so burdoned at the same time.WHY MEEEEEE!!!!!!

[edit on 5-10-2008 by cbass]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I had a vision, that an old girlfriend of mine (from the eighties) was a teenager again and wanted me in a hot bad way. I can't wait. Don't be so gullible, anyone can make any kind of ridiculous statements. It means nothing.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
There must be some truth in it,or it would not have been blocked or removed as it is.
I can access the webpage,but not the interview.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

It was most likley removed by the site owners to make it look just as you are seeing it. They see a bunch of hits and say he he lets realy mess with the minds of those looking at this.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join