It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin: Obama Is ‘Palling Around With Terrorists’

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
Hey, notice how they can't refute anything I post?

Open your eyes. Everything you have posted defending Obama has been crushed into the dirt. It's only wishful thinking on your part to think anything else.

Your only "proof" Obama is a terrorist is his name and race.

Govenor Palin didn't say Obama was a terrorist.
She said that he 'pals around' with terrorists.
She is correct - as has already been proven on this thread.

Ayers. Auchi. etc etc.

Go back and actually READ THE THREAD young grasshopper.
Read and learn.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Folks, the best way to deal with this is to take away the one thing he/she wants...attention.

Do Not Feed The Trolls!

[edit on 10-10-2008 by jsobecky]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Hi! Are we ready???

So I posted this in another thread and the argument on Ayres suddenly just....whoop! Disappeared!

Can you tell me who these people are????

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Those are the Annenbergs. They are the ones who funded the EDUCATIONAL board that was partially comprised of Obama and Ayres. Did you know that Mr. Annenberg was a conservative diplomat ? Guess who appointed Mr. Annenberg to a diplomatic position?????

That's right RONALD REAGAN.

So, do you mean to say that Ronald Reagan supports terrorist sympathizers???? BECAUSE.......
I take offense to that
. He was a great man and I will not stand here and let you say that possibly the greatest man ever to walk this Earth was a terrorist sympathizer.

(see.....I can do it too)
The FACT IS that Reagan supported Annenberg.....and in turn Annenberg placed one William Ayres on said committee. Therefore Ronald Reagan supported domestic terrorism. Also....

Why would a conservative like Mr. Annenberg KNOWINGLY GIVE A $49.2 MILLION DOLLAR GRANT TO COMMITTEE THAT INCLUDES A KNOWN DOMESTIC TERRORIST??? I am outraged!

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Grafilthy]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
AHEM!

Please stay ON topic and cease the personal sniping back and forth. If there is an issue with a post or comment made by a member, please alert it up for the staff to review. Responding to such posts only serves to drive the thread off cource and seldom results in a postive outcome.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Hey, notice how they can't refute anything I post?

Open your eyes. Everything you have posted defending Obama has been crushed into the dirt. It's only wishful thinking on your part to think anything else.

Your only "proof" Obama is a terrorist is his name and race.

Ayers. Auchi. etc etc.

Go back and actually READ THE THREAD young grasshopper.
Read and learn.

YOU don't get it...

WE do not see the world in the same light!

DO you honestly think that anyone wants a terrorist as president?

This entire argument hinges upon POV and WORLD VIEW...

YOU COULD LITERALLY PUT A GUN TO MY HEAD and NOT CHANGE THE GENUINE WAY
I view this subject.

You could blast me and see the same belief lingering in my DEAD EYES.

Politics - COMPLETELY subjective and are advised by emotions and seasoned
with belief sponsored logic.

YOUR hell is my paradise.

Your Paradise is my hell.

The only thing that could change this is complete, disciplined, monitored extermination
of either or...

I am convinced that we would all be much happier in TWO separate and distinct WORLDS.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grafilthy
So, do you mean to say that Ronald Reagan supports terrorist sympathizers????

The Reagan Administration obviously made a mistake with that association.
The minute Annenberg funded anything to do with Ayers then the Reagan Administration should have dropped him.

I don't know the timeline for the story you are telling. If Annenberg funded AFTER meeting with Reagan, then Reagan should have dropped him fast. If he funded BEFORE Reagan met with him, then SHAME on Reagan.

Originally posted by mental modulator
DO you honestly think that anyone wants a terrorist as president?

Again - Govenor Palin did not call Obama a terrorist.
And she was right.

Another Obama/Ayers link -

In 1997, Obama Reviewed Ayers' Book, 'A Kind And Just Parent: The Children Of Juvenile Court,' In The Chicago Tribune, Calling It "A Searing And Timely Account Of The Juvenile Court System." (Chicago Tribune, 12/21/97)

Alone it means nothing. But - Add it to the rest the Ayers puzzle and you definately get more than 'just a guy who lives on my street'.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Besides Obama using his senate email for personal use (wasn't the left falsely accusing Gov. Palin of this recently? )

Nay. It was the opposite. With Palin it was using her personal email for governor use. Which is a technical no no. She is not supposed to do that.

There is no conspiracy to this. There is no 'left falsely accusing'. Her personal email account was hacked. Then the emails were posted online for all to see.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

Are you sure about that? It *was* her personal email account that was hacked; she had a separate account for personal communications while at work. That is why the hack turned up nothing of interest, by his own admission.

There is nothing wrong with that, as far as I know.

She kept her official communications separate.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The Reagan Administration obviously made a mistake with that association.
The minute Annenberg funded anything to do with Ayers then the Reagan Administration should have dropped him.

I don't know the timeline for the story you are telling. If Annenberg funded AFTER meeting with Reagan, then Reagan should have dropped him fast. If he funded BEFORE Reagan met with him, then SHAME on Reagan.

So you admit that Ronald Reagan "pals around" with terrorist sympathizers? I sir, am frankly astonished. I would never stand for it.

OK...I'll stop. But you get the point right? Knowing someone does not mean you agree with all their political views. There was never a reason to bring ANY of this up other than in an attempt to bring together the words Obama and terrorist. The false outrage campaign (Hannity's favorite tactic) has to stop. It's unfair (to the truth) and everyone who is clever enough can do it.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

It's great that you, 'FF', to try to carry the water for the 'Right'Wing' attack. but it is disengenuous of you to refer to a book. as you just did.

William Ayers, contrary to 'popular reports', and by that I mean, '"Fox 'News'" is now a respected Professor....he, and his wife, have 'renounced' their past activities....from nearly 40 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!

Let's explore, just for fun, some of Gov, Sarah Palin's RECENT activities. Or, let's look into some of what her husband has done, recently....regarding the 'secession' of Alaska from the USA.

Look into the 'AIP'....the 'Alaskan Independence Party'.....

So, to be clear....Sen. Obama entered into an involvement with a RIGHT WING group, a Foundation formed by the Annenbergs (the ones who made milliions on the TV Guide) and, because he was 'reaching accross the aisle', he is now being 'trashed'???

I find these 'claims' laughable, because they are mostly lies.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Palin is wrong. And so is your analysis. Nothing has been proven as far as "palling around" goes.

There have not been any reports of Ayers and Obama attending ballgames and 4th of July barbecues together. No reports of them going bowling on Tuesday nights and golfing on Saturday afternoons.

What has been substantiated is that Obama and Ayers attended six board meetings together for the purpose of administering an education project for children, a meet and greet for fellow Democrats at Ayers' house which was also attended by State Senator Alice J. Palmer. The meet and greet itself was one of several neighborhood functions that were held at different locations.

How about questioning the fundraiser that were thrown on McCain's behalf?

In 1998 McCain attended a fundraiser thrown for him by convicted felon G. Gordon Liddy. The fundraiser was held at Liddy's home.

How close are McCain and Liddy? At least as close as Obama and Ayers appear to be. In 1998, Liddy's home was the site of a McCain fundraiser. Over the years, he has made at least four contributions totaling $5,000 to the senator's campaigns--including $1,000 this year.

Last November, McCain went on his radio show. Liddy greeted him as "an old friend," and McCain sounded like one. "I'm proud of you, I'm proud of your family," he gushed. "It's always a pleasure for me to come on your program, Gordon, and congratulations on your continued success and adherence to the principles and philosophies that keep our nation great."
www.huffingtonpost.com...

How about that?

Why did G. Gordon Liddy go to jail?

For his role in Watergate... Liddy was convicted of conspiracy, burglary and illegal wiretapping, and received a 20-year sentence. He served a total of five and half years in prison, including over 100 days in solitary confinement...
en.wikipedia.org...

What effect did Adolf Hitler have on G. Gordon Liddy?

When he listened to Hitler on the radio, it "made me feel a strength inside I had never known before," he explains. "Hitler's sheer animal confidence and power of will [entranced me]. He sent an electric current through my body."
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Did G. Gordon Liddy ever conspire to murder a journalist?

Anderson also investigated the Watergate Scandal. It was later discovered that Jeb Magruder and G. Gordon Liddy discussed the possibility of having Anderson added to a hit list. Anderson pointed out in Peace, War and Politics that Liddy was under the impression that "Richard Nixon wanted me dead".
www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...

In 1980, Liddy published an autobiography, titled Will... In it he states that he once made plans with Hunt to kill journalist Jack Anderson, based on a literal interpretation of a Nixon White House statement "we need to get rid of this Anderson guy".
[1]Liddy, G Gordon (1996). Will. St. Martins Press, 208-211...
en.wikipedia.org...

Any ideas why John McCain obviously is a pal of G. Gordon Liddy?

John McCain hangs out with convicted felons, should we trust him?

What other felons are on McCain's buddy list?

Who is John McCain?

Does John McCain support the killing of journalists?

Is John McCain a fan of Adolf Hitler?

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Areal51]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Grafilthy

I don't know that the Annenbergs knew about Ayers or his background. Wealthy philanthropists like them have organizations that dole out monies; for them to know the background of every recipient is unlikely. For all they knew, the were donating to a worthy educational cause, imo.

As for Reagan knowing/condoning it...forget it. No way.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grafilthy
So you admit that Ronald Reagan "pals around" with terrorist sympathizers?

I said I don't know the timeline.
It's very possible that Reagan made a major mistake.
Do you have the timeline of events?
I'm interested.

I sir, am frankly astonished.

I'm a girl.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Check out this link:

www.barackbook.com...

Excerpts:

Obama First Met Ayers At A 1995 Meeting Of Local Liberal Activists That Took Place In Ayers' Home. (Ben Smith, "Obama Once Visited '60s Radicals," The Politico, 1/22/08)

The Meeting Launched Obama's Illinois State Senate Candidacy And Allowed Ayers To Introduce Him "To The Hyde Park Community As The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread." (Ben Smith, "Obama Once Visited '60s Radicals," The Politico, 1/22/08)

From 1999 To 2002, Obama Served With Ayers On The Board Of Directors For The Woods Fund Of Chicago. (Timothy J. Burger, "Obama's Chicago Ties Might Fuel 'Republican Attack Machine'," Bloomberg, 2/15/08)

"[Obama And Ayers] Have Also Appeared Jointly On Two Academic Panels, One In 1997 And Another In 2001." (Russell Berman, "Obama's Ties To Left Come Under Scrutiny," The New York Sun, 2/19/08)

"Ayers And Obama Guided CAC Money To Community Organizers, Like ACORN (The Association Of Community Organizations For Reform Now) And The Developing Communities Project (Part Of The Gamaliel Foundation Network), Groups Self-Consciously Working In The Radical Tradition Of Saul Alinsky." (Stanley Kurtz, "Obama's Challenge," National Review Online, www.nationalreview.com, 9/23/08)

And much more. Not simply "A guy who lived in the neighborhood".

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Oh please! Just stop the nonsense! You really think that the Annenbergs, pillars of American society that they are, would not know about Bill Ayers and Weatherman Underground?

You don't think that someone, anybody, who represents The Annenberg Foundation, a foundation that spends millions and millions of dollars for charitable causes, wouldn't do their homework to find out who received the money?

Your level of denial is unbelievable!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
to try to carry the water for the 'Right'Wing' attack.

I'm not voting for John McCain.

but it is disengenuous of you to refer to a book. as you just did.

Wrong. The book review, like I said, is nothing by itself. But put together with the rest of his AYERS connections proves that Ayers is more than 'just a guy who lives on my street' as Obama claims.

he, and his wife, have 'renounced' their past activities

He said he regrets that he didn't do enough. "ie .. bomb enough"

Let's explore, just for fun, some of Gov, Sarah Palin's RECENT activities.

Excellent. Start a thread. I'd love to join in.

Look into the 'AIP'....the 'Alaskan Independence Party'.....

It's been debunked that Govenor Palin belonged to that.
But please ... start a thread. (if there isn't one already)

Be clear - Obama wasn't 'reaching across the aisle'. He wouldnt' know how to. He was working with crooks and those involved in voter fraud to satisfy his own ambitions.

Ayers and Auchi. The tip of the iceberg. The list goes on and on ...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Areal51

Oh please! Just stop the nonsense! You really think that the Annenbergs, pillars of American society that they are, would not know about Bill Ayers and Weatherman Underground?

You don't think that someone, anybody, who represents The Annenberg Foundation, a foundation that spends millions and millions of dollars for charitable causes, wouldn't do their homework to find out who received the money?

Your level of denial is unbelievable!

I don't care about the Annenbergs; I was just giving them the benefit of the doubt.

It still doesn't tie Reagan in to it at all.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Areal51
How about questioning the fundraiser that were thrown on McCain's behalf?

ALL OFF TOPIC.

But please feel free to start a thread about John McCain's shady dealings. I'd love to join in.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I don't know that the Annenbergs knew about Ayers or his background.

Would you say then.....that professionals in the world, in a business context, work together.....NOT ALWAYS KNOWING

EVERYTHING

ABOUT EVERYONE THEY WORK WITH?????

....is it possible??

I rest my case.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join