It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin: Obama Is ‘Palling Around With Terrorists’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

Yep, that's what he wants to do alright....they are just sending their son off to war for the US to divert attention...

Give me a break.

But hmm....look at this link:

nicedeb.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Originally posted by Roper

How many bombs did Mr. Palin set off and how many people did he kill?

How many bombs did Ayer set off subsequently killing people??

Apparently you are privy to information I am not...

OK, I am taking this statement of Mr. Palin being a terrorist in the context of today's world not of the 60's.

Do any of you think that Mr. Ayers would have felt bad if he had killed someone or would he have said they had it coming?

I believe he has said that he is unrepentant even today.

Roper

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shocka
Keith Olbermann Special Comment on Sarah Palin's remark

Jeez I almost spilled my coffee...

Recommend everyone whatch it.

I never knew that Sarah was "palling" with such an anti-american movement.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The Daily Show sums it up nicely in the clip called:

Six Degrees of Desperation

Originally said by Sarah Palin
Our opponent is someone who sees America as imperfect enough to pall around with terrorists who targeted their own country.

Originally said by Jon Stewart
The subject of the Palin's concern is the democratic candidates relationship with this guy - William Ayers. The founding member of the 1960s radical organization the Weathered Underground, the group responsible for numerous bombings 35 years ago. Ayers is now a professor at the University of Chicago... and a recipient of the 1997 Chicago Citizen of the Year award.

Senator Obama served on the board of the same charity with Ayers, who also hosted a meet-and-greet for Obama at the beginning of his political career.

It eventually cuts to an angry mob at McCain and Palin rallies. Funny stuff.

Six Degrees of Desperation

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

OK, I am taking this statement of Mr. Palin being a terrorist in the context of today's world not of the 60's.

Can you elaborate on this? That made little sense to me.

I am not saying Ayers is or is not a terrorist. I am not saying he is or is not a nice guy.

You were suggesting Ayers set off bombs that killed people. This is not true.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Except you're defending Palin, who's husband is a member of a terrorist group that wants to start a civil war and rip a flag off of the flag. Ayers... Protested a war, never killed anyone, during a time where most of America was pissed at the government for murdering US Troops. Yeah, Ayers is a terrorist, but Palin is great for supporting a group that wants to destroy America.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I'll try.

What are the terrorist in today's world doing? They are blowing up oil pipe lines, building with people in them, cars on streets and flying passenger planes into buildings. Mr. Palin is NOT!

Mr. Palin is no more a terrorist than I am.

Roper

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Funny, but also frighteningly true. In 2000, during the recount in Florida, a mob of Republicans supporters forced a recount to be suspended (archives.cnn.com...)

Once again, as seen since the 200 election itself, Republicans continue to try and scare you into voting for them or doing what they say, either by throwing around the "terrorist" word whenever necessary, or using threating and abusive behaviour, and this is exactly the kind of thing Pallin is doing in her speech, I just hope the majority of Americans see through it.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I'll try.

What are the terrorist in today's world doing? They are blowing up oil pipe lines, building with people in them, cars on streets and flying passenger planes into buildings. Mr. Palin is NOT!

Mr. Palin is no more a terrorist than I am.

Roper

Again Roper I think you're missing what I was addressing.

I was not talking about Mr. Palin at all.

I was not speculating whether Ayers was or was not a terrorist.

Your original statement suggested Ayers had killed people with bombs. That is not factual. I was specifically addressing that statement.

and flying passenger planes into buildings.

You should also know you are speaking to someone who fully believes 9-11 was an inside job. So I fully embrace your point that the 'tact' of terrorism comes in many flavors, some more covert then others

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Why in the !?!?!! would they approve and support their son going to war for the United States when they hate it so much???? Come on. Get a grip. People will say anything to take the heat off Obama and all his crazy friends.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
William Ayers was a radical in the 1960s.....when Barrack Obama was about eight years old.

William Ayers is now a profesessor, in an Illinois University...a person who has RENOUNUNCED, in no uncertain terms, his activities of his youth.

Of course, we don't wnat to bring up John McCain's Checkered past....as in, the 'Keating Five'????

Or Iran/Contra? (Hey! Why not? Let's heap dirt on anyone, at this point...see what sticks!! That sems to be the McCain style...).

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Obama worked on a charity board with a college professor who protested the Vietnam War. Palin's own husband is a registered member of a terrorist group. Palin is friends with known terrorists who want a civil war with America. The GOP GAVE 69,000,000 TO OSAMA BIN LADEN IN 2001! And the republicans ignore this after being told several times that.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

GamerGal....let's be precise. Gov. Sarah Palin's husband is involved with the 'AIP'....the "Alaska Independence Party". I don't think they're terrorists....they just want to secede from the United States of America.

But, gosh darn it! (wink) Isn't that the 'Amerucun' way??? After all, we broke away from England, oh those many years ago. Why not have a 'snow-machine, fur-trappin', moose shootin' radical State' break away in the year 2008???

Sheesh! We've got the Territory of Guam to take their place, just to save the star on our Flag.

Perhaps the Palins want to align with Russia....they are, after all, such close 'neighbors' that they can "see" each other!

So, I says! Let Alaska go to the Russkies!!! Yeah, it's beautiful and all, but so is Canada, and we can take them over in a heartbeat. Let Russia have Alaska, then we'll beat them in the next Iditarod.

As to the Natural Resources??? "Drill, Baby, Drill!"

...of course, I DO hope my sarcasm has been evident throughout. However, I have my fire-resistant clothes on, just in case...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ok thats all well and good but she shouldn't be talking when her husband is part of an organization that wants Alaska to secede from the United States, to which she sent a video message to tell the to "keep up the good work". She was a part of the Alaska Independence party a few years ago. The founder actually said this about the U.S.:
“When the [federal] bureaucrats come after me, I suggest they wear red coats. They make better targets. In the federal government are the biggest liars in the United States, and I hate them with a passion. They think they own [Alaska]. There comes a time when people will choose to die with honor rather than live with dishonor. That time may be coming here. Our goal is ultimate independence by peaceful means under a minimal government fully responsive to the people. I hope we don’t have to take human life, but if they go on tramping on our property rights, look out, we’re ready to die.”

Can't say I disagree with him on a few of those points but strange that she should be implying that Obama supports anti-American activities...

Link

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'm shocked by what Palin said:

I hope we don’t have to take human life, but if they go on tramping on our property rights, look out, we’re ready to die.

She hopes she doesn't have to shoot anybody dead while fighting the Federal government of the United States?

Sheesh.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
Obama worked on a charity board with a college professor who protested the Vietnam War.

There ya' go again.

You've been corrected on this many times.
Hasn't sunk in yet, eh?

www.youtube.com...

Ayers wasn't just a 'protester'.

Obama's relationship goes MUCH further than just working on a charity board with the man.

Ayers. Auchi. Rezko. His connections get dirtier and dirtier.

Originally posted by weedwhacker
William Ayers is now a profesessor, in an Illinois University...a person who has RENOUNUNCED, in no uncertain terms, his activities of his youth.

No he hasn't. He said that he regrets that he didn't do enough - do more.

[edit on 10/9/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Possibly, but Obama has no connection to that side of Ayers. He sat on a board with him. Ayers is now a professor at a University. Why did no one write letters to the University for "palling around with terrorists?"

Because they didn't care then. It didn't help them with any agenda. Now they care because it's something they can throw in the face of Obama.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Originally posted by buddhasystem
I'm shocked by what Palin said:

I hope we don’t have to take human life, but if they go on tramping on our property rights, look out, we’re ready to die.

She hopes she doesn't have to shoot anybody dead while fighting the Federal government of the United States?

Sheesh.

Read it again. Palin didn't say that; it is attributed to the founder of AIP.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Originally posted by Sublime620
reply to post by FlyersFan

Possibly, but Obama has no connection to that side of Ayers. He sat on a board with him. Ayers is now a professor at a University. Why did no one write letters to the University for "palling around with terrorists?"

Uh, because the University isn't running for POTUS?

And their relationship goes much deeper that "sitting on a board together".

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
And their relationship goes much deeper that "sitting on a board together".

How deep does it go?

I heard McCain say almost those exact words. Something like, "We KNOW his relationship goes much deeper than that."... Well, how deep does it go? Where is this information? And if you KNOW how deep it goes, why are you asking?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join