It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist Addendum Released

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
has anybody thought of overpopulation yet?
I found a hidden message in the venus program ideals is that it would only work if the world population was downsized to a managable amount.
Can you expect, for example, families that have starved in africa for generations, and watched as the west exploded wealth-wise all of a sudden claim, you dont need wealth and riches?
Seems these ideologies are born out of a first-world mindset and not considerate of poorer nations at all..
so i wonder...and it brings me back to questions of if this is a commercial full of lies to get us to accept the NWO? are they pro-depopulation?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidney thief
has anybody thought of overpopulation yet?

If you gave every human (man, woman, child) 1/4 of an acre in Australia, there would still be Australian land left over...plus the rest of the world. What overpopulation?

I found a hidden message in the venus program ideals is that it would only work if the world population was downsized to a managable amount.

Um... No. And here's the reasons:

1. The world has plenty for everyone now - it's just VERY badly managed.

2. The Elite already have free energy (i.e., Dark Energy from the plenum - which some call the vacuum). This is an infinite source of energy, and the load determines how much is drawn (the more you need, the more will pour forth).

3. Given that we have already transmuted lead into gold, at HUGE energy costs, with free energy, we can transmute anything into anything else, removing the need to mine specific things - giving us effectively infinite supplies.

4. The tech curve - the plotting of technological advances through history - is an exponential one (it is increasing in steps per increment exponentially), and is due to go effectively infinite in 2012, making the tech for transmutation, energy, and likely replicators, transporters, anti-grav, and any other technological wonder you can name...in about four years.

That is if the Elite of this evil-filled monetary system don't kill us first.

Can you expect, for example, families that have starved in africa for generations, and watched as the west exploded wealth-wise all of a sudden claim, you dont need wealth and riches?

I don't think that is what this is about, even. Instead, THEIR standard of living will come up to that of today's Elite (as will ours). They're not going to "tell" us what we need or don't need.

Seems these ideologies are born out of a first-world mindset and not considerate of poorer nations at all..

Seems to me you're failing to see the whole picture...

so i wonder...and it brings me back to questions of if this is a commercial full of lies to get us to accept the NWO? are they pro-depopulation?

Um... Nope. They're pro-freedom, every human loved and living well.

Oh, and if we have anti-grav... We can populate the sky.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I watched the entire film, and I both loved and hated it. I found the part about our financial system very educational and enlightening. But the crap about the venus project was a joke to me. I would not want to live in that type of society where everything was homogeneous and all daily tasks were automated. Too boring. I like diversity too much to buy into that system. That guy who heads that venus project was your typical cult leader. He reminded me of the guy who led the heavens gate cult who all committed suicide to take a ride in the comet. Cut out all the venus project malarkey and you have a good film.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by The Oak]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Oak
I watched the entire film, and I both loved and hated it. I found the part about our financial system very educational and enlightening. But the crap about the venus project was a joke to me. I would not want to live in that type of society where everything was homogeneous and all daily tasks were automated. Too boring. I like diversity too much to buy into that system. That guy who heads that venus project was your typical cult leader. He reminded me of the guy who led the heavens gate cult who all committed suicide to take a ride in the comet. Cut out all the venus project malarkey and you have a good film.

Ah, another one who doesn't get it.

It is NOT homogeneity. It is the perpetual opportunity to pursue one's bliss. If you love to scuba dive - you can do that every day, all the time - and not worry about having food, clothing, shelter, love, tools. ALL of that will be yours.

If you love to go camping - you can do that every day, all the time - and not worry about having food, clothing, shelter, love, tools. ALL of that will be yours.

If you love to put on plays - you can do that every day, all the time - and not worry about having food, clothing, shelter, love, tools. ALL of that will be yours.

If you love to program computers - you can do that every day, all the time - and not worry about having food, clothing, shelter, love, tools. ALL of that will be yours.

If you love to go to amusement parks - you can do that every day, all the time - and not worry about having food, clothing, shelter, love, tools. ALL of that will be yours.

If you love to collect coins - you can do that every day, all the time - and not worry about having food, clothing, shelter, love, tools. ALL of that will be yours.

If you love to design clothing - you can do that every day, all the time - and not worry about having food, clothing, shelter, love, tools. ALL of that will be yours.

If you love to climb mountains - you can do that every day, all the time - and not worry about having food, clothing, shelter, love, tools. ALL of that will be yours.

If you love to paint pictures - you can do that every day, all the time - and not worry about having food, clothing, shelter, love, tools. ALL of that will be yours.

If you love to make video games - you can do that every day, all the time - and not worry about having food, clothing, shelter, love, tools. ALL of that will be yours.

If you love to play video games - you can do that every day, all the time - and not worry about having food, clothing, shelter, love, tools. ALL of that will be yours.

If you love to discuss topics on ATS - you can do that every day, all the time - and not worry about having food, clothing, shelter, love, tools. ALL of that will be yours.

If you love to [fill in this space with any friggin' thing YOU love to do] - you can do that every day, all the time - and not worry about having food, clothing, shelter, love, tools. ALL of that will be yours.

I have typed till I'm blue in the fingers here. Go back four or five pages, start reading... And be enlightened.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Its like being on open source, and running linux on your computer instead of Microsoft. Michael St. Claire makes that reference himself. You should search for his website. He's establishing similar safe villages. People with resources are already doing these kinds of things. Its the many who are not so well off that need to get organized together so they won't become victims of this economy and planned depopulation. There are already many who need to get organized and they don't know how to. It might be something to get something going for them to hand out and organize the poor and vulnerable. They're the ones that matter the most to me.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

DOWNLOAD HERE
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Zeitguist addenum
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Right click and save as
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[unedit on 8-10-2045 by monkeybus]

[arse on 8-11-2045 by monkeybus]

[edit on 8-10-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
GREAT STUFF! here is the torrent link from piratebay if some one has not posted it yet

torrents.thepiratebay.org...(divx).4428324.TPB.torrent

p.s. it downloaded in like 17 min for me

and sorry if some one else had allready posted it . i din't have time to read all 18 pages

[edit on 10/8/2008 by ramble]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Uhm, isn't it that's where the entire world is heading right now? With the economic collapse drama, money would be worthless... Nations will start warring with each other because of the perceived scarcity, reducing further human population in preparation for the resource-based economy?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Manawydan

thats definately the guy..

thank you so very much for your help.

[edit on 9/10/08 by Obliv_au]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by stoups2000

I don't believe it would be so simple as this, that this upheaval will result in a resource economy. It's entirely possible that it could be the outcome, but I'm sure there would be attempts to re-establish a monetary system through various means as it is basically all that those currently living in positions of influence and power have ever known (or people living today at all for that matter, at the risk of generalizing).

And I'm personally not completely convinced simply by the assertions of a few people that we really have the technology to make a successful run just yet at a resource based economy. Soon, perhaps, but unless there truly is some grand conspiracy holding back substantial technology from us, we have more work to do. I always thought we were going to need a successful assembler project first before this could be done successfully. It would be nice to be wrong.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stoups2000
Uhm, isn't it that's where the entire world is heading right now? With the economic collapse drama, money would be worthless... Nations will start warring with each other because of the perceived scarcity, reducing further human population in preparation for the resource-based economy?

Yes and no. People still have a money paradigm, not an abundance via technology paradigm, and instead of Elite lifestyles for every human, we are headed for starvation and war.

If we can shift the focus from believing that there is not enough and we must toil to survive to one in which we can have everything we want as long as we develop technology to serve us (removing us from the place of "wage slave" and replacing in that position robots and computers), we might pull it off.

But as you can see from this thread and the one here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is a very hard sell for a rather high number of individuals.

Personally, I'm perplexed as to why that is.

[edit on 10/9/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimpleAnswers
reply to post by stoups2000

And I'm personally not completely convinced simply by the assertions of a few people that we really have the technology to make a successful run just yet at a resource based economy. Soon, perhaps, but unless there truly is some grand conspiracy holding back substantial technology from us, we have more work to do. I always thought we were going to need a successful assembler project first before this could be done successfully. It would be nice to be wrong.

Oh, what they have developed in Black Ops... If they were to release that technology to the world, I can assure you you would be astonished. And joyfully proclaim that you were wrong.

The tech curve is moving exponentially upwards, yet we are seeing very little gain here in plebeian-land - only the tech that does not threaten the system or profit. But meanwhile, the hidden tech keeps following the curve...

So, if any brave souls who have the tech, and are not duped into believing that they are somehow "better than" the rest of the human race (that's the main hook they use to keep their underlings silent to the public), that have a heart and know how to use it, were to bring the tech to the open, they would be a modern day Prometheus.

But the point is... Wondrous tech exists.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

... and is being actively supressed. For instance, Nikola Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity has been locked up by the FBI for national security reasons... for almost 100 years.

Now this is only a paper, a theory, not even technology per se... kind of makes you wonder, what else they've got hidden away.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Wow! this video is amazing. If i could broadcast this on every TV i would . . . people need to wake the hell up. I'm glad that someone is attempting to change awareness . . .

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manawydan

Originally posted by Amaterasu

... and is being actively supressed. For instance, Nikola Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity has been locked up by the FBI for national security reasons... for almost 100 years.

Now this is only a paper, a theory, not even technology per se... kind of makes you wonder, what else they've got hidden away.

Oh, I have no doubt the theory has been worked into practice by now.

Yes, the Elite live in a very different world. And I am rather mystified as to why they don't give us all the tech they have. Ok, sure, we could not be controlled, sure we would be free, sure we would live at Elite standards, but what skin off THEIR noses is it? They TOO will not be controlled, will be free, will continue their standard of living.

Maybe they have just been indoctrinated so deeply with the idea that somehow THEY deserve the good and we don't. That THEY are BETTER than us. That is their BIRTHRIGHT to treat us like animals, rather than the dignity we deserve as evolved Consciousness. I just don't grasp it, though.

Maybe someone needs to wake THEM up, too.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I just wanted to show the examples of what can be done with tires, old bottles, driftwood, salvaged things in houses that recycle rain water and even in Arizona are self-sufficient with amazing usage and filtering of water, so gardens dripping with fruit are within reach of the kitchen.

www.earthship.net...

www.cobworks.com...

energysmartideas.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
There are too many scared people to have faith in what that video says right now. Im down for the future and that video is very inspiring. I can easily imagine the controllers falling due the time wave and the human race figuring out how exactly to go forward. that or technology will inherently grow to the proportions described in the video and our economy would shift over to a resource one. No one would need to work because the system took care of them so well. Sorta like the welfare state right now.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Right on thanks for showing those photos

I love houses like that

Have you ever looked into dome-houses and ferro-cement houses? I plan to eventually have a house like this, self-sustaining and full green.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Not yet, but I've liked some of the domes as well. A good friend of mine spent some time helping build one with her partner. I think some of the cob homes built into hillsides look pretty tempting myself as well.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Wow, look at these ferrocement ones, I'm impressed:

here

and

here

here

These are something else. Talk about the possibilities to live ones bliss.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join