It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with Google Earth? (Related to October 14th)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
okay really weird shapes appearing on GE now!

and i don't mean to sound like a crazy, but it's not too much of a stretch of the imagination to see that shape as "shoe-like"?

[edit on 8-10-2008 by isthisit]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

"These satellites can also be used to project a three-dimensional holographic image viewable by up to one-third of the earth's population. There is even technology to make the image speak in the language of the areas to which it is beamed."

Just thought i'd chuck that in, it's possible the new age global elitists could be faking the oct 14 ufo appearance. According to the source I got the above paragraph from.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline

"These satellites can also be used to project a three-dimensional holographic image viewable by up to one-third of the earth's population. There is even technology to make the image speak in the language of the areas to which it is beamed."

Just thought i'd chuck that in, it's possible the new age global elitists could be faking the oct 14 ufo appearance. According to the source I got the above paragraph from.

Interesting point.

Another interesting point is that in her book "Path of Empowerment: Pleiadian Wisdom for a World in Chaos", the well-known author Barbara Marciniak writes that the First Contact ships will be a holographic projection.

In that book, she writes that the First Contact ships will be a wolf in sheep's clothes so to speak: all of Earth's population will believe that the aliens are friendly, but in fact, they won't be. Barbara Marciniak writes that the First Contact ships will be the work of Illuminati, they are the alien species who are actually working with the Illuminati government and will lure the human population into their control. The First Contact ships will also be a holographic projection (a hologram).

According to Barbara Marciniak, the good guys and their ships will arrive much later.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Haha, you know, I've been thinking that all along!!
In Blossom's 'Channelings' they keep stressing over and over and over 'we come in LOVE and PEACE' 'DON'T RUN, WE LOVE YOU' etc. I mean, they'll probably show up and we'll all greet them with lei's and smiley face t-shirts and stand there like dolts while they slaughter us or harvest us and take over the planet.

Man, I'm so not getting invited on these ships.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainMurphy

Sounds like Independence Day...
That would suck.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainMurphy
Haha, you know, I've been thinking that all along!!
In Blossom's 'Channelings' they keep stressing over and over and over 'we come in LOVE and PEACE' 'DON'T RUN, WE LOVE YOU' etc. I mean, they'll probably show up and we'll all greet them with lei's and smiley face t-shirts and stand there like dolts while they slaughter us or harvest us and take over the planet.

Man, I'm so not getting invited on these ships.

Ha ha! They already have the t-shirts ready - see for yourself:

www.cafepress.com...

Jokes aside - you are quite right about this, CaptainMurphy. What if they are not friendly? What if we are all being lured into a trap? I very much like the writings of Barbara and I think that she has some valid points here.

Whatever happens on October 14th - keep your 3rd eye open so to speak. If your eyes say "YES!" but your heart says "NO!" - than you should trust your heart.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
so could some one please update me a bit on this thread... like has there been any official word from Google yet?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
reply to post by CaptainMurphy

Sounds like Independence Day...
That would suck.

And speaking of 'Independence Day': can anyone tell me why are they using this exact image in their their Oh-So-Happy-Love-And-Light-We-Bring-You-Love October 14th First Contact video???

We come in peace indeed.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder
Amazing! What if such trickery was going on? I wonder how they could make such holograms so massive it would fool this world?

I concur with some others that I also feel serious misgivings about this. If those images on google maps indicate some kind of alien/advanced technology (or just some kind of old fashioned trickery), then why this way? It simply seems like a nefarious way to make an entrance.

Secondly, why has higher figures not come forward to explain this? Perhaps they do now want us to think this is a data error/issue, or they know there is something there, manufactured by who knows whose hand for what purpose.

Thirdly, There's some new videos/people out there, namely October 14 related videos, and Blossom Goodchild, GFL, etc pumping up the excitement.

But how many people actually know about October 14-16, Vrillion of Ashtar Command, The GFL, or Blossom Goodchild, or the honesty or truth of any of the aforementioned?

If in fact these Google map anomalies have substance, then perhaps on the 14-16th of October as seems to be the date, We will see ships or holograms.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

I was just searching for one again today.
Nope, nothing yet.
Either they dont know or it's so obvious to them that they don't care to tell us
haha.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by isthisit

I got a feeling this is more likely to do with precsion of the equinox and or the the sun (also due its polar reversal 2012). I sure i heard that a load of penguins washed up on the sures of brazil yesterday, think it was on Sky's Website. I cant remember but i think that what the long count is all about (might be wrong) and i personally belive stonhenge could have some link to that and maybe other megalithic tombs like those in newgrange, dowth ect. in Ireland .Adding to that i think the Pyramids/Spynx also have a function for it although i dont know what - maybe the light chambers. Then there's the alignments in South America/Mexico I beleive they're all connected somehow. Something to do with the magnetic field/Grid of the earth to which the Great Pyramid in Egypt is the very cenre of. I read somewhere about Pyramids and energy, like where you meant to put a pyramid over a razor blade and it sharpens it, sorry if this sounds like putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, its just a few ideas that were bantering about my head looking into different sncient civilizations and space.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I heard the same thing on the internet about a year ago. It is very possible. The only thing I can tell people though is things aren't always as they seem. We can't be certain one way or the other. It could be a wolf in sheep's clothing or it could be an innocent little lamb. You can't tell by the looks of it, but the actions might give it away.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I would rather the pleiadians come and we accept them for what they are, than the pleiadians come and we accuse them of being something they're not.
Don't be quick to assume it is the government.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Amazing! What if such trickery was going on? I wonder how they could make such holograms so massive it would fool this world?

I concur with some others that I also feel serious misgivings about this. If those images on google maps indicate some kind of alien/advanced technology (or just some kind of old fashioned trickery), then why this way? It simply seems like a nefarious way to make an entrance.

Secondly, why has higher figures not come forward to explain this? Perhaps they do now want us to think this is a data error/issue, or they know there is something there, manufactured by who knows whose hand for what purpose.

Thirdly, There's some new videos/people out there, namely October 14 related videos, and Blossom Goodchild, GFL, etc pumping up the excitement.

But how many people actually know about October 14-16, Vrillion of Ashtar Command, The GFL, or Blossom Goodchild, or the honesty or truth of any of the aforementioned?

If in fact these Google map anomalies have substance, then perhaps on the 14-16th of October as seems to be the date, We will see ships or holograms.

I think that there is a conspiracy within the conspiracy.

If this information really was so devastating to the Illuminati/NWO - then why do they ever allow such hype about October 14th take place on the Internet?

If she really was a real damage material to the Illuminati/NWO, wouldn't they have silenced Blossom Goodchild a long time ago?

And why in the name of God an image as this from 'Independence Day' (and yes, we all saw the movie and we all know what happened, right) graces a video that should indicate First Contact filled with "Don't fear - we come in Peace, Love and Light"???

Something tells me that we are all being lured into a trap.

I have a bed feeling about this.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
img137.imageshack.us...
i download google earth to see for my self..and lol NASA has really screwed some stuff with the sattelites..the whole map is so messed up,but u see the triangle has moved,now we have no data on both poles...and there this triangle...
u dont think they landed on the poles and start an invasion like on crysis do you XD
i just wanna say..its really scary...why dont they comment this?

[edit on 8/10/08 by Unisol]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol

img137.imageshack.us...
i download google earth to see for my self..and lol NASA has really screwed some stuff with the sattelites..the whole map is so messed up,but u see the triangle has moved,now we have no data on both poles...and there this triangle...
u dont think they landed on the poles and start an invasion like on crysis do you XD
i just wanna say..its really scary...why dont they comment this?

[edit on 8/10/08 by Unisol]

I don't expect Google to answer honestly.

Of course they won't tell you: "Oh bugger, it's the alien spacecrafts again, messing up our weather maps. Sorry, chaps."

Of course they would never say it. They would tell you that its' some kind of technical error - and you will have to live with that, whether it's true or not.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol

img137.imageshack.us...
i download google earth to see for my self..and lol NASA has really screwed some stuff with the sattelites..the whole map is so messed up,but u see the triangle has moved

Funny, it has quite the same proportions asThe Pag Triangle that I have investigated a couple of months ago. Only this one is much bigger.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
ive never heard of that..but we should probably blow it up

strange it also reminded me of the bermuda triangle
u know what?
its possible this to be a diversion,to fool us,to fool our attention.
but still...i hate them for always lying...
anyway they cant hide the ship if it appears,but now i dont think they have such friendly intencions

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Do some digging into Project Blue Beam and you will see this type of use of Holography are not only possible but probable. Read New Ager David Spangler's writings on the subject and you will find a vast connection. The way in theory that it would work is to bounce said image off telecommunication sattelites and voila an image that can be seen by up to a third of the planet.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join