It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with Google Earth? (Related to October 14th)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainMurphy

This is what I get when I load the Oct 2007 file:

You have the turn off the current cloud layer otherwise they overlap eachother:

Also, Im downloading each global cloud sequence from that website as I type this. I will post the results in a few minutes.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by beyondtopsecret]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Oh come on, this has all been debunked now, its just getting silly.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I finally found a site with satellites covering this part of the globe. You can see in the IR spectrum there are defintiely clouds in this picture.

And in the subsequent ones you can also see how they stich the images together.

Pretty interesting stuff, but at this point not looking a giant penta or hexagon shaped ufo.

Other images of polar orbiting satellites and ground can be found here.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Ok, I just got finished going through all 23 files from this website:

www.barnabu.co.uk...

None of these files show the same pentagon shape that is currently present in GE. I even went as far as going through each separate date of each month.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by Kuronotenshi

Yeah, but the term is so unusual you can probably just sprinkle it randomly in your average conversation and no one will be the wiser. Lots of people are too afraid of looking stupid to ask what they are, and will just nod when you say the word, and try to pretend they know exactly what you mean.

Nods...Yeah I know what you mean

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beyondtopsecret

Yea, that was all me on that one. Didn't remove current layer. I'm sick and dumb haha. We'll leave it at that.
But it really is starting to sound like this is a bunch of bull. I dunno. No body knows I guess until the 14th. I'm starting to get bored of it already, actually.
C'mon Aliens. Give us something else now. haha.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
[

Confirmed sightings everywhere!!! the federation is here!!

[edit on 7-10-2008 by thefreepatriot]

[edit on 7-10-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
There was an earthquake Tuesday in the Arctic. Just thought you guys should know. Arctic Earth Quake Story

Blossom said that they told her about small quakes (tremors) before the date.

Someone asked if it was to be a physical or earthly tremor? I said both.

It is to be a shuddering within the core of your earth, but it shall cause no damage. It simply can not be avoided. It is of no harm. It shall take place a few days before the time of our appearance.
Another point we would care to state...

Kinda Creepy huh….

[edit on 7-10-2008 by The Coward]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

interesting that tremor activity has gone up quite considerably in the last few days... very interesting..

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
Blossom said that they told her about small quakes (tremors) before the date.

There are hundreds of small tremors somewhere on the earth EVERY DAY

And 4-5 good ones of around 4.5 to 5.0...

To use 'small quakes' in any prediction is just stupid and meaningless

www.iris.edu...

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Just go look at the daily lists the last five years

Start getting your info from RELIABLE sources

Kinda Creepy huh….

Yes VERY creepy that your buying into this hook line and sinker

Talk about 'sheep mentality'

I predict that there will be at LEAST 50 recorded earth tremors tomorrow...

Now send me five bucks please....

[edit on 8-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Im sure this is all about layers and data and for an example...

maps.google.com...,-39.803467&spn=0.935003,4.921875&t=h&z=8

Here´s a strange anomaly in a bast part of greenland.
And i would not go for GLF for sure....

Ahh and another interesting stuff found on GLP:

- Arctic Ocean earthquake rattles Nevada seismograph
Last Updated: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 | 4:24 PM CT
CBC News

A strong earthquake that shook the high Arctic on Tuesday morning was picked up by seismic instruments as far south as Nevada, but Canadian quake experts say they doubt anyone could have felt the shockwaves.

The U.S. Geological Survey reported that a 5.7-magnitude earthquake took place about 6 a.m. ET in the Arctic Ocean, about 755 kilometres northwest of Resolute, Nunavut, and 1,935 kilometres north of Yellowknife.

"I doubt if this earthquake would be felt by anybody, and we certainly don't have any felt reports so far," Garry Rogers, an earthquake scientist with the Geological Survey of Canada, told CBC News on Tuesday.

"But this earthquake, at sort of magnitude 5.6 [or] 5.7, is big enough to record on virtually every seismograph around the world."

The earthquake made news in northeastern Nevada, where the U.S. Geological Survey initially reported a 4.2 magnitude earthquake about 29 kilometres west of the town of North Fork.

A seismologist reviewed the report and determined that phases from the Arctic Ocean quake, which had started seven minutes earlier, had been wrongly interpreted by a seismograph as a local earthquake, USGS geophysicist Jessica Sigala told the Associated Press.

Sigala said no shaking was felt in Nevada, but that waves from a quake such as the one in the Arctic can be detected around the world.
Had Tuesday's earthquake taken place near a city, it would have been strong enough to damage buildings.
-

Maybe the ship is affecting the Polar Magnetic Fields

[edit on 8-10-2008 by the8th]

[edit on 8-10-2008 by the8th]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

There were actually 2 in the Arctic ...another one today.
NOT buying into it...haha. Just sayin
There are a lot of coincidences on that one, since it's unusual for it to happen up there, let alone twice now in two days.
Hope I didn't piss off the space people by askin for something else
hahaha.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
so can some one please briefly sum up what is the latest general opinion on this thread?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Honestly in my federally funded educated opinion would be as follows ....

*more important things in the ATS community to research and develop on.

*Why not have someone contact Google's technical support on the matter...
(I understand some of you out their have the paid version witch entails technical support)

"Might need to be brought to their attention... ever think of that?"

[edit on 10/8/08 by arxgen]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Much has been said about the cloud cut-offs. Explanations with the North and South poles not being covered by the satellites as well as the rest of the world, make complete sense - to me at least.

However, how do you account for the cloud cut-offs above the mainland with populated areas? At the moment, I don't see any of that, but I saw a cut-off last Sunday above the UK and Scotland. The "cut-off" then slowly drifted to its current position at the North pole.

There are other pictures with rectangular cut-offs above densely populated areas elsewhere circulating on the internet.

Perhaps the technology being used for Google Earth is not perfect, but would this anomaly/bug not have been known already then?

Like many, I guess, I will not be surprised, if nothing happens on October 14, but at the same time I hope that something does happen.

Sorry if my English bothers anyone, I am Dutch.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
if you draw lines out from the points it is interesting the places they intersect

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Has anyone bothered yet to contact Google to find out what the deal really is with their pretty little pictures? Or is there going to be more speculation and silly "cry wolf" scenarios over this nonsense?!?!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

There are hundreds of small tremors somewhere on the earth EVERY DAY

And 4-5 good ones of around 4.5 to 5.0...

To use 'small quakes' in any prediction is just stupid and meaningless

www.iris.edu...

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Just go look at the daily lists the last five years

Start getting your info from RELIABLE sources

Yeah? Reliable huh...

Well let me tell you, and this is no Joke, I bet you $1000, and I have a paypal account ready to go. That we will not get an earthquake or 5.4 In Florida! Are you up for the chanllenge? They happen everyday right? Why not put your money where your mouth is? Easy cash, don't you think?

Kinda Creepy huh….

Yes VERY creepy that your buying into this hook line and sinker

Talk about 'sheep mentality'

I predict that there will be at LEAST 50 recorded earth tremors tomorrow...

Now send me five bucks please....

[edit on 8-10-2008 by zorgon]

It is this kind of mentality here on ATS that really does make me want a Mother ship to come and zap all tards on planet earth. Really!

How do you figure I buy into this? You think you have all the answers right? Why if this happens so often (earthquakes) up in the ARCTIC do they have to print it on the papers on Tuesday? If it happened everyday then there would be no purpose of it making the news.

And yes I am sure everywhere in the world we get mini super duper small tremors that are not even felt by the vast population.

I put the story just for everyone to know. Simple as that. If you don't like it, then that’s you problem buddy not mine. If your intellect is so superior, and you know so much about UFOs and Aliens, why hang around this thread? Go to the next and figure out who filmed that triangle with laser or something.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by The Coward]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Just while i was typing out my last reply, it went from 5 sides to 4 sides.

"edit" and theres the same at the south pole now

[edit on 8-10-2008 by mastermind77]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

This should open the eyes a bit.

University of Florida News

Cheers!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join