It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with Google Earth? (Related to October 14th)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by The Coward

This should open the eyes a bit.

University of Florida News

Cheers!!!!

So you want into the pie, sure $1000 says we won’t get 5.4 in Florida tomorrow. Are you in? Let me know I need to make quick cash! Lol....

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
There are similar cropping on the south pole as well, im afraid i must agree with whats stated above; that these are indeed simply graphical errors produced by the sphere shape

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It really is the Federation Of Light Mothership.just in front of the lens of one of the GOES Sattelite It could be the size of 0,5 inches.!

Remember that in the Universe size doesn´t matter!

This information was disclosed in the Movie ""Man in Black" as you all know.

That´s why some people won´t see this mothership on the 14th.

its simply hard to spot a 0,5 inch FOL mothership on the skyes.

Remember that for the Federation of Light a 0,5 inch mothership represent a 2000 mile size, for they have another measuring system.

Always remember:

Size doesn´t count in the Universe, it´s all relative!

So just don´t say you couldn´t see the Ship on the 14 th over Alabama!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
And if no UFO was "supposed" to come on the 14th, everyone would be saying something entirely different about this Google Earth anomaly: Look what CERN's doing! OMG it's dissolving the clouds now! Or, now it's making crop circles in clouds! It's an arrow and pointing to the USA, hmm, something to do with OJ I think...

Check out my reply to this topic in the other thread about this same subject if you want to know what the anomalies really are.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

diiiiamonds are foreverrrr, throw your diamonds on a satellite if you feel tha vibe
-kanye west

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by beyondtopsecret

To be honest, it looks to me like a fault in the real-time data manipulation & presentation from the Google side of things. Perhaps they had a server down or a feed was unavailable.

I only say this as there doesn't seem to be much consistency between the pcitures over a great period of time. If things were more consistent then maybe there would be a different explanation. However, coming from a pretty extensive systems background myself, this looks like a system error.

I'd report the problem to Google if I were you, although I'm pretty sure they'll be aware of the problem.

Many Regards,

Tytanius.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
There are two of them now. One on the North Pole - and one large triangle-shaped on the South Pole.

Look, here is at the North Pole:

...and here is the triangle-shaped on the South Pole:

So. Another glitch in the Matrix? Or the real thing?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I'm being open minded I want the 14th to happen I've been waiting forever to see if this finally happens so im hoping what we're seeing isnt a glitch and actually is the real deal. 6 days till we make the biggest discovery in human history that will forever change the world and how we live OR 6 days until nothing happens and life goes on as it has.

but like I said I'm bankin on it happening so bring it GFL! lets get it started

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
you know whats interesting......I went and looked for weather radars for greenland area...weather.msn.com... if you view the satellite theres a curve at the top of the map and a fragment of a shape at the end of the video...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i don't know(yours) why these image's showed up the way they did. maybe the put together of diffewrent sectors.
i woke up a 12:30 am today a was checking weather and these images showed up as i zoomed out above the cloud alt. strange also? i don't reset the time and date after i recharge my battery so it defaults to the date and time shown in time stamp of photo tag.
can anybody explain?

picasaweb.google.com...#

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

It looks like Google Earth could not connect to the server to update the images, but I am not an expert on Google Earth.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tytanius

We all KNOW it’s a glitch. If it wasn’t then we would not being seeing these shapes in the first place. The real question is WHAT is causing the glitch. Also, according to the archived cloud layer files there has not been a glitch of this magnitude for the last two years. I checked these archives myself and did not see even one similar "cloud cut out" for 2006 and 2007 and early months of 08. This is not something that happens occasionally due to data loss. We need an official statement from a Google Earth representative to end this crazy speculation.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant
I think those are just data problems, maybe google is updating sectors, or data was denied... at least for a bit.

Those strange geometric empty spaces are really interesting. I have no idea why its shaped like these. I don't really buy the missing data theory, why does it look so suspect?

Just a suggestion, you can copy whats on the computer screen by clicking (I am using Windows) the Prt Scr Key and then going to a paint application to paste what was on the screen when you clicked on the "Prt Scr" (print screen) key, then work on from there... crop, copy&paste what's important onto a new paint window and save then post.

I use Macromedia fireworks to reduce the image sizes but there should be other free programs out there to resize images if the images are too big.

I think there is a 500-800 pixel X pixel limit on ATS.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Whoa, whats going on here? Look at Spooky Fox Mulder's post on page 23 of the Triangle near the South Pole.

Is this ship cloaking or something
? Look at the Large empty triangle (Spooky's pics) near the South pole developing into a smaller triangle.

1:45-1:50pm (approx)

5 minutes later:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
ok so latest images on GE.. the North Pole is now quite visible, instead there is now a big stripe covering part of the Pacific as well as Japan, Australia... can any GE experts confirm if this is common??

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Whoa, whats going on here? Look at Spooky Fox Mulder's post on page 23 of the Triangle near the South Pole.

Is this ship cloaking or something
? Look at the Large empty triangle (Spooky's pics) near the South pole developing into a smaller triangle.

1:45-1:50pm (approx)

5 minutes later:

Yes, that is the very triangle I see on my Google Earth now.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I've been watching this same topic at the GE Forum, and they have yet to get a formal reply from Google as well. I'm sure SOMEONE has had to ask them about this by now...especially with all the people that truly believe it's a ship or whatnot.
I've noticed that the program is also having troubles loading on my end, which makes me think that there's just issues all around.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by CaptainMurphy]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
[edit on 8-10-2008 by CaptainMurphy]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Im kinda flabbergasted at how busy these forums are. since im rather new. So I see a lot of responses to this post which to me might not seem like much. It looks to me like the satellites that capture images for google earth have specific flybys they do. And they took separate images and put it together from different days. They probably didnt want that but w.e

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join