It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with Google Earth? (Related to October 14th)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

i live in boulder, co, and last week i could see the same strobing "star" and it is in the north/northeast sky every night (from the vantage point of colorado). i filmed it in hd with 200x zoom, and noticed that it would pulse instantaneously from one color to the next. almost every color in the spectrum.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Just wanted tosay since last night on GoogleEarth the first strange object I was viewing changes directions .
This morning I found it had moved and another strange object also appeared I will try to add updated Photos as some have done including the Op.

It would be easy to say its a Google technical problem but that does not sound right .

Looking at the Satellite it looks like something else is going on .

Again logic would tell us this is just something technical within GoogleEarth.

My feeling looking at this last night and the new area its in tells me something different.

Someone on another website picked up what appears to be more then one object .

If your not seeing anything on GoogleEarth use the devices to move the Earth in different directions you should find something.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
fourmilab.ch...

this is NOT about Google Earth
this is about satellites

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Also nasa Space shuttle which was set to go off Oct 14th,2008 is not going to be happening at all that day its being delayed?

Interesting of course nothing is happening on Oct 14th,2008 but the fact that Nasa is delaying the shuttle liftoff that day I find interesting.

It seems Blossom Goodchild could be on to something with her messages from the Federation of Light.

I am still waiting till the 14th to see what happens .

This Nasa delay make me wonder

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Not trying to add to the hype, but as of 2:15PM Central Time this is what my GE is showing.

I'm posting the picture because it's 3 triangles and not the pentagon shape or the long line as in the OP. Maybe it can help with the glitch theory.

(I swear by the time I get photo bucket to load and update, someone will have posted this! At least I don't have dial-up anymore, but dang 3 ppl on a router....)

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Sorry guys, It cropped it, if you click it it will take you to the full image. I don't know how to resize it here.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The latest: October 6, 2008, 12:27pm PT

Near the Alaska/Russia Border, and over Great Britain

East of South America, North of Antarctica

[edit on 6-10-2008 by star in a jar]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
This reminds me of a thread asking what is is like to have an IQ of > 140.

It does, because this thread must be an illustration of what it's like to have an IQ < 80.

I mean, I'd really like to give people credit. I enjoy, obviously, coming here and reading what people have to say about conspiracies and current events. This thread is just a perfect illustration of the disassociation of logic and the appeal to ignorance that is prevalent today amongst many in the conspiracy community.

Things like this only feed the notion that we are all crazy. 50 Flags and 14 pages so far, about this....

If there were ever a reason to completely shun the conspiracy community, this would be it.

I'm embarrassed by this thread. This is not a thread that I would ever link to in order to promote looking into the conspiracy angle of things.

It was a sad day for ATS when this thread was made.

lol, oh my, I'm with this guy, truly I work with computer illiterate people all day long, they just make me laugh, some of the stuff they come up with
. Keep up the good work on the threads guys, Goodchild would be proud and us non believers get a good laugh as well, everyones a winner.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Hey spitefulgod.that dam triangle is back over the UK again.Whats it got against us or maybe its after Gordon Brown before he ruins the country for good.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Latest crop circle in England!
Looks familiar huh?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

It only appears after I've finished my tea, maybe Geoff Goldblum was right.... "It's the.. the chaos".. I'm gonna leave off the veg for a while it's obviously having an effect, I suggest we all do the same.. let's heal the planet!

oommmmmmmm... oooooommmmmmmm

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Again logic would tell us this is just something technical within GoogleEarth.
Not really, my logic tells me that this looks the same as what we see while Google Earth is loading the data for the cloud cover; first it does not show any clouds, then it starts showing the clouds but a piece each time while it loads them.

This looks like a missing piece of data, so the logical conclusion (to me, as someone who works with computers and databases everyday) is that the problem is in the source of the data.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sechmet
fourmilab.ch...

this is NOT about Google Earth
this is about satellites

Hello! This is not from google Earth! Its about satellites!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I thought I had given a satisfactory answer last night. I guess not. Anyhow, the mechanics of the missing data may be incorrect in my analysis, but the fact remains. This is incomplete data.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Yes, and we can spend the rest of our lives saying it that people will keep on jumping in this thread to say that it must be a giant space ship.

I wonder if those people blame ETs when they loose the car keys.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

you cannot imagine how it is to loose a keys to the car far away from home

I can....so, believe me, you would be then able to believe in anything

[edit on 6-10-2008 by sechmet]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Update: October 6, 2008 2:30pm PT

Can anyone give me a reason why this might consist of missing data? All images to satellite links that were provided to me, I didn't think was so good, I haven't see anything of both Poles, only segments of certain areas on Earth.

Until then, I'll keep posting those freaky pictures!

Here's to hoping this pentagon-looking thing sucks the Pentagon off the face of the Earth!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

what about this:

fourmilab.ch...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Now I am going to have my diner, so I will not post for the fourth time a link to a page that shows data from a near polar satellite.

It would probably be ignored once more.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritBlaze
[I'm not sure, could this be confirmation of an unknown presence, and not incomplete satellite sweeps?]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join