It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with Google Earth? (Related to October 14th)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
As suggested by another poster I've had a quick look at youtube videos (apparently that's his idea of an investigation)

www.youtube.com...

This youtube video is from April 2008, the triangle and other shapes you guys are seeing are visible in this video, most noteably after 1:30 around Alaska.

These are not cloaked ships, its just part of how Google Earth works, and your noticing it now for the reasons explained previously.

Can we atleast agree this isn't a new phenomena?

[edit on 6-10-2008 by NorthernSoul]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
This reminds me of a thread asking what is is like to have an IQ of > 140.

It does, because this thread must be an illustration of what it's like to have an IQ < 80.

I mean, I'd really like to give people credit. I enjoy, obviously, coming here and reading what people have to say about conspiracies and current events. This thread is just a perfect illustration of the disassociation of logic and the appeal to ignorance that is prevalent today amongst many in the conspiracy community.

Things like this only feed the notion that we are all crazy. 50 Flags and 14 pages so far, about this....

If there were ever a reason to completely shun the conspiracy community, this would be it.

I'm embarrassed by this thread. This is not a thread that I would ever link to in order to promote looking into the conspiracy angle of things.

It was a sad day for ATS when this thread was made.

I completely agree with your post,it's embarrassing to read some of the reactions in here.
Hey i wish it was something extraordinary or unexplainable but too many jump the gun too quickly.
It will never change.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thethirdofthestorms
Hey i wish it was something extraordinary or unexplainable but too many jump the gun too quickly.
It will never change.

Have to agree, has anybody even tried to explain it beyond "Giant Shape Changing Light Ships that can only be seen in Google Earth"?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
ekhm, you mean

pl.youtube.com...

that weather reports from Sweden are also based on GE images ?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
If we could see another weather report from the same (apparently) Swedish broadcaster, that would be interesting.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthernSoul
If we could see another weather report from the same (apparently) Swedish broadcaster, that would be interesting.

so, this is the point. can anybody find it?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Why the hell is there 15 pages in this thread? I'll sum it up in ONE post. It's a software glitch!! I repeat Software Glitch! Geez, I knew that the second I read the OP. I mean come on guys! As the saying goes, The simplest answer is usually the right one. So which is it?:

Software Glitch
OR
Aliens from the Galactric Federation of Light signaling their arrival to Earth?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MJND1990
Why the hell is there 15 pages in this thread?
--cut
So which is it?:

Software Glitch
OR
Aliens from the Galactric Federation of Light signaling their arrival to Earth?

yes my lord, my god and my master

today everything without explanation can be caused by the software

show me the code, will try to find whats going on. that is MY point of view. have some friends deep inside the code, and you will proove it

until now - we have NOT any explanation. I think, Google should give the answer, but they were still silent on this - until yesterday.

if you prefer to believe, I would rather suggest, that small yellow people inside our laptops are hiding something

edit2add

bbs.keyhole.com...

[edit on 6-10-2008 by sechmet]

and finally you can find glithces here :
bbs.keyhole.com...
bbs.keyhole.com...
and full list here:

bbs.keyhole.com...

I DO NOT SEE THE 2000 X 2000 MILES GLITCHES ON ERRORS LIST !

so, please, think, think

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I found this weather page:

www.ssec.wisc.edu...

Antarctic data:

amrc.ssec.wisc.edu...

Infrared satellite images:

amrc.ssec.wisc.edu...

There you can find this picture. What the xxxx this long thing is???

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hande

Yes, this CAN BE A GLITCH

So, finally, we had found a glitch. I think so. check GE trouble side for a list, you will see similar images

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hande

did you look at the water vapour charts? The huge missing gap corresponds with the gap missing on Google Earth as well. That's just creepy.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sechmet
until now - we have NOT any explanation. I think, Google should give the answer, but they were still silent on this - until yesterday.
While the thread you posted has no replies this one has, but I do not know if there is someone from Google answering.

I DO NOT SEE THE 2000 X 2000 MILES GLITCHES ON ERRORS LIST !
2000 x 2000 miles? I never saw it mentioned that it was 2000x2000 miles, just 2000 miles long.

And no, it's not a software glitch, it's lack of data.

That lack of data should be common to all services using the same satellites as Google Earth (they use commercial satellites data), so I would not be surprised if other weather services show the same problem.

The source I posted before shows polar data.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
so, please, find the infos about lack of data

OK, we are 1 step more far - THIS IS NOT SOFTWARE GLITCH !

(wow I knew it before, but this means even sceptics are feeling sth goes in the other direction)

thats good. SUN has NO sunspots, so you can eliminate this cause.
so, maybe there are "different transmission troubles"
which are moving thru different areas

or maybe little yellow people inside satellite wipes off the area ?

or maybe ? lack of data would result in next scan with no-lack of data, transmission troubles would have result in scretched images or sth like this.

we are still far away from the answer.

edit2add

what we can find on the side you linked ? we find the answer:

WE DO NOT KNOW, because of this had never happen in past in so huge amount.

PS - this 5-diagonal object IS 2000 x 2000 miles, in fact each line was 2000 miles long, so this means we have phenomenas like this.

I saw it myself on my GE, measured - it was 2000 miles long, each line

bbs.keyhole.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
sorry.. computer screwed up.. this wasnt intentional please delete

[edit on 6-10-2008 by gormly]

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by beyondtopsecret

Yes....yes...yes....

For the majority of last Thursday and Friday I had this strange "throbbing" pain on the right side of my brain....not a headache. Not painful but like an uncomfortable massage feeling just on one particular side.

I don't have any idea if this is related but it's the same general area where I use my cell phone. But this pain lasted and I kept having strange dreams. Last week was a hard one and it wasn't all due to the financial meltdown. I even told my boyfriend, could it be HAARP magnetic waves or something and we were both stunned. It made him pretty sad to see me in this condition.....I bet there are more people who may have experienced this but didn't know what it was either. ....it's like a non-headache, headache....

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
everyone is so concerned with what is 'up there' rather than what is right infront of our faces. to venture one frontier one must attain full knowledge of the lands he is given. i would like to see the secrets of earth shown before the secrets of space. the information you are given is not whole in its entirety and we all let a very very small group of people determine the entire worlds views on what is 'up there'. we are all capable of our own discoveries on a land which we all can venture, the earth. for all you know, space does not even exist, you let mass media tell you that it is up there and you believe them. the stars you see at night are only figments of your imagination. i hope you question everything, instutionalized learning will bring the end to us all.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join