It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush signs $700 billion financial bailout bill

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think it's time we start seriously looking into charges of treason against these triators who voted for this bill!!!
they can not,will not get away with this!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wyldwylly
reply to post by rufusdrak

Well he doesn't mean, "We The People", So obviously it's "We The NWO Minions".

Is Ron Paul going to be on the ballot as the Independent or something? (sorry I've never really been in politics or one to vote in previous years, except this year for sure!) If so we should, "ROCK THE VOTE" and have everyone vote for him and put a damper on things, even if only for a short while.

I agree with what, Rep. Jessy Jackson Jr. said, "It's Robin Hood in reverse, taking from the needy to give to the greedy."

Ron Paul will not be on the ballot, but he has officially endorsed Chuck Baldwin on the Constitution ticket

www.baldwin08.com

He's got my vote.

link   
reply to post by RFBurns

New slogan for the people...DONT PAY TAXES..DONT PAY TAXES...DONT PAY TAXES!!!!

No, no, no!!!!!

Let's bring back an oldie but goodie!!!

Here it goes:

"NO taxation WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!!!!"

We learned today that we do NOT have representation.

link   
Words cannot describe my feelings right now. Something must be done about these criminals.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by b4christ15]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.

Revolution!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

YES INDEED. This is the modern day Boston Tea Party. Time to say NO MORE.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This is a sad day for America. One of the last free market economies in the has just been Federalized. They have everyone convinced that .001% GNP Growth per anum while the market stabilized itself wasn't good enough. I hope all the developers and real estate agents and mortgage banks and stockbrokers are happy. You just ripped us off and sold the American Middle-Class down the road. Dont' forget the bleeding heart liberals like Pelosi, Obama and the Clintons who helped set this all up in the nineties.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Amen, if we cannot get representation, then they don't deserve taxation.

I'm tired of this crap. I'm voting out ANYONE who voted for this bill in my state.

And I refuse to vote for Obama or McCain, they both support this garbage bill.

Who's the 3rd party candidate now?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by radardog

It's our right to raise up against a government when it becomes hostile to our rights,man sadly too many people are asleep and scared...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm in a crappy situation as far as not paying taxes goes.

There's no way I could get away with it because I work in a CPA firm!! My boss would definitely not partake in that. She's responsible for withholding my taxes and matching them.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm just absolutely sick at heart. I feel like I have been run over by a mack truck, this is the final blow. How much do they think we can take??? We are only human, but I feel animal instincts rising up.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I just left a message for Ron Klein my Rep down here letting him know how I feel. I also told him that during revolutionary times there was a phrase "No taxation without representation" and right now we are not being represented. I left my number also I hope he gives me a call back.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Amen, if we cannot get representation, then they don't deserve taxation.

I'm tired of this crap. I'm voting out ANYONE who voted for this bill in my state.

And I refuse to vote for Obama or McCain, they both support this garbage bill.

Who's the 3rd party candidate now?

Ron paul is endorsing Chuck Baldwin of the Constitutional Party. I would love to write in Paul, but I'd rather make my vote count and vote for whoever he is endorsing.

www.baldwin08.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

It was my understanding that anyone can claim as many exemptions as they want; of course they expect you to make up the difference next year when you file.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Redhead6971

Starred !

Yes, this is the fruition of plans made whilst the masses were occupied elsewhere.

Champagne is flowing at zionist headquarters

Those in congress have already been tossed up as sacrificial goats

Those who succeeded in the heist are jetting off to somewhere more salubrious, their shares of the cut already safety offshore

Personal security will be upped for the guilty who're forced to stick around

And the guns will be turned against the masses. The few who dare act out their outrage will be dealt with harshly, as example.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I think it's Ralph Nader.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I heard the news on the radio.

It is a black day for the people of the US.

The money should be traced back to the people who benefit from this and they should be punished.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by b4christ15

Alright, Chuck Baldwin it is!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Those that can..should do what they can do.

Those that cannot..will have to keep doing what they have to do.

Either way, this cannot be allowed to simply be brushed away and forgotten. Otherwise, it will no longer matter what the people expect of their government.

It is but the first step in their attempt to make it so that the people's choice is one of no choice.

I for one can act and say I refuse to pay any more taxes and I intend to follow up on my decision. That will be my reaction.

And there is enough in this country that can do the same and most likely will do that and it will have a huge impact on their little plan.

Bring forth the call of duty and I will do my duty!!! To preserve our nation as it was meant to be when it was created...for the people, by the people and of the people.

We do have a choice. Which one will you choose?

Cheers!!!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join