It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trees Contact Human, Explain Situation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLion
ok enjoy ur whackin off hoping world war 3 will happen.

Man i'm whacking off as you're writing this - trees give me wood!

Edit: Sorry mods, there's no way I could resist that one

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Thebudweiserstuntman]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Why do trees talk to me, cause i listen, plus I took something that opened up some channels.

I think I now understand this thread....

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Were doomed, lol ur all a bunch crazy wild animals.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Take something natural man, crack is no good, i guess. Do some research. Look to the shamans.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thebudweiserstuntman

ok enjoy ur whackin off hoping world war 3 will happen.

Man i'm whacking off as you're writing this - trees give me wood!

ROFL! GOLD!!

I hope a mod puts this poor sap out of his misery soon

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I hope the mod actually has some wisdom and not brought up on csi and teen movies

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Holy crap people , isn't enough enough? "I don't like your thread so I'm gonna call you stupid and on drugs." ....."Oh yeah? I'm gonna talk about you whacking off because you don't like my thread."...."Oh yeah? I'll just turn your whole thread into a masturbation thread as revenge."

How incredibly childish and immature of everyone involved.

Mr Lion, spamming the same threads over and over again will get you banned.

From the Terms and conditions that you AGREED TO;

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Tiloke]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Sorry first time here. But his is still whacking off a lot. Like a mad hyenia

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiloke

Lighten up, we're just trolling the trolls. What goes around comes around!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLion

So if our Reptillian masters want what's good for mankind, and to share their knowledge with us now, why didn't they to that from the start?

Why did they even create the whole situation of them parasiting us, if they want what's best for us humans.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Pippin: "The closer we are to danger, the further we are from harm. That's the last thing they'll expect."

Treebeard: "Well, that doesn't make sense to me. But then, you are very small..."

[edit on 3/10/2008 by Kryties]

link   

reply to post by Merriman Weir

They share the same universal mind, we can all understand if we tune in.

Maybe I don't want to tune into a universal mind if it communicates in text speak.

I personally put credence in the idea of a universal mind and that there's intelligences amongst the flora and fauna of this planet beyond our current comprehension. However, I can't get past the idea that these intelligences have adopted a ridiculous modern method of abbreviating words and thereby making communication even more difficult and exclusive as opposed to 'universal' and 'accessible'.

link   
Dear mod.

Please collect up all of this guys posts and make it into its own forum named 'ATS Official Numpty'.

Thanks
xx

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Good question. Why did they give us irrigation. To help. They gave us rules commands. They tried telling us that god is watching every move so we wouldnt break the rules. They didnt expect us to grow into what we are. As we grew we had to be more controlled.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
It's not all that bad as the message he relates is one that regardless of belief should be spread (i.e. one of peace and love) but the idea of talking to trees seems a little far off and you won't get much respect or respect for your opinion by openly claiming you have to take some sort of drug to partake in these experiences.

Think about it, you can take '___' and have a conversation with a wall, doesn't mean it's real.

And this view is even overlooking your ambitious over posting.

Edit to add: also you should not be praising ET's as Gods even (from a Christian point of view) the bible teaches you that. Even if they were our creators it seems it is due to technological advancement instead of any Godly powers.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by farther84]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Pippin: "It's talking Merry! The Tree is talking!"

Treebeard: "Tree! I am no tree. I am an Ent."

Merry: "Treehearder. A sheppard of the forest!"

Pippin: "Don't talk to it Merry! Don't encourage it!"

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
For the record, no trees logged onto computer and typed with there twigs, lol. What are u guys on. Thats my next trip. I typed, I channeled.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLion

"We are lost from our true parents."

Maybe our "parents" should have taken better care of us in the first place eh? rather than dumbing us down, they should come educate us directly no? Bad bad parents, we see it all the time

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
They have been educating us. Look at philosphy. Morals. There all there. We just dont use em. They will give us free energy till we tame our selves. Humans in space with too much energy may be trouble. lol

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLion

Yes, I understand, so what is this about? Are you negotiating are trouse here?

Do our Reptillian masters want to enlighten us all of a sudden?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join