It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trees Contact Human, Explain Situation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLion

Originally posted by TheLion
But this is a point I'd like to talk to you about. Should we focus on evil. Energy flows where attention goes. Of course you have to know the problem, but to keep looking at the problem makes it worse.

What would you suggest a solution would be

Your logic appears to be a bit faulty. I'm only 53 short years old, compared to the Old growth trees, that is but a mere blink of an eye. It has been pointed out at ATS many times that my written communicative skills are to be desired, and I must agree with critiques on this. So I will engage a more creative writing style so I may be better understood in my answer to you.

First, I must point out that the first part of your statement is correct; energy does in deed flow where one focuses their attention. Nothing could be built if this were not true. Imagine the carpenter who constantly lost focus while hammering nails, or the crane operator dropping loads in the inappropriate place. So, if anyone is attempting to accomplish anything without focusing their energy, it will lead to failure, chaos.

Knowing the problem is probably the hardest part to deal with. As stated above, 53 years is a very short period of time to be able to comprehend a problem that has plagued mankind for an eternity. Comprehending it in its entirety would require far more assets and resources than are presently at my command. But even at this, if one focuses some attention, energy, at it, it may be explored and possible resolve found.

You are incorrect in assuming evil would be any different in focusing energy at it. In my opinion, it is the mere act of ignoring evil is what empowers it. For a mother to look away intentionally while her child is being dragged away by a lion without attempting intervention is evil. What is evil? Evil does not exist in the Animal kingdom where the laws of nature are in place, it only resides within the spirited beings, or if you will, humanity. Evil is proclaimed when one spirit cares about itself, over the many or another spirited being, and once made aware does nothing to correct the situation, a very wise man once said “a mistake is not an error, until you refuse to correct”. The virtues that lead this mindset are selfishness, greed, ego of power. And one other that is considered to be a myth, a fantasy.

It has become apparent to me that in this great mystery of the universe, “evil” does in fact play a roll, and is most defiantly part of the Divine plan, but to what extent and duration is anyone’s guess. Its primary reason for existing is to “teach”, and to me it teaches what the true meaning of the spirit is. We would never know love without it.

What is love? Love is the act of caring for other spirited beings, above ones self, ego. But to explain further on this concept I would have to go deeper into the vastness from whence it came, to a time and place before, that is lost to time itself. I know there is an effort presently taking place to try and recover this information, but in all honesty, it would be once again like a thief in the night steeling what does not belong to him. And here lies the problem for humanity, as a whole.

There is an old proverb that is quite truthful, and simple in its message. It is a road sign on the path of life. It is a measuring stick for the spirit to observe and judge accordingly. It is so simple that it has been forgotten, and covered with muck and mire from years of ignorance. And it is one that must be observed if one wishes to travel that ancient path to the time and place before. The covert teacher of evil would prefer you not see this message, this sign, and I’m certain has put obstacles in front of it so you will never take the final path, to the Divine enlightenment. He is a master at deception and creative thinking, his train of thought will be found to be flawed, if given enough time. It is his contract you sign when your not given enough time to read. His version of love is self-destructive because all things must be taken in moderation, even love. He mocks the Divine plan and has put himself in a position of Divinity, where even God himself will not sit. He is the master of illusions and lies and of cheap impersonations. He is the salesman of inflated egos, and self-importance. Yes, he is the type to “Steal” fire (Technology) from the “gods” and give to mankind in order to cause separation and dissention, thereby protecting that which does not belong to him. He himself has done a wonderful job at what he was originally programmed to do. It is only when we “Focus” our attention, our energy, at evil, can we see its true form, its true place, in the biggest picture.

“What an evil web we weave, when we practice to deceive”

What would you suggest a solution would be

The first question would be, what is causing the separation? Why were we separated in the first place? What mind set’s are we dealing with? Not being privy to this information I am forced to make assumptions on the very sparse and incomplete information I have been able to gather in order to come to a logical conclusion.

As I see it, this division of the forest has its origins in a mindset that was placed there by a force that was or is considered to be the divine creator, or architect of the universe, when in fact is nothing more than a machination of the great Divine Plan. It is only a small part in a picture that encompasses the entire universe. Angels, no matter how important they may seem, are only humble servants to the design. If one humbles himself to a Angel, it is the same as worshiping a rock, or, a tree. And in that lies the greatest illusion.

Yes, there must be rules and laws that protect all people, regardless of their color of skin, or size of their heart. God himself sent a message blessing this new form of laws in the only way he can, symbolically. Two of the founding fathers of this new form of government were taken home on the same day, July 4th, 1826. Admittedly, this new form of government was not perfect, but in the mindset of its framing lay a seed, a foundation that I truly believe will lead to the solution we so desperately seek. It now appears that the world is on the brink of self destruction, or, as Ron Paul said “Its going to be big”. The solution may already be in the works, but I fear that some type of direct intervention will be required, and soon, to save us from ourselves. To this, I would be willing to assist in any way possible, even if it is to carry a box of handcuffs, or to give my life to know Gods great plan for this earth will continue.

I have always loved the trees because they give substance and grace to any environment that they appear in. While in Tucson Arizona the first thing I missed was the trees, their shade, the sounds they make when the wind blows threw them, the fruit of their unseen labor. I have always been against the removal of trees because the world is lessened by their absents. But there comes a time when even the greatest tree will succumb to Mother Nature, and the world will loose another old friend. I take no pleasure when it becomes nessasary to cut a tree down, and will do it only as a last resort to save property and life. I have one now in my back yard that has to be taken down, and from my love of trees, it is the last thing I want to do, but love without balance will lead to a tragedy. I will say my good bys to it, wish it well, and send it to whence it came to make room for the new growth

A solution? I don’t believe I am worthy to offer one.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
That was a great read, but i don't believe any of it you have a very good point about love though love is something else maybe that's what makes us so different but then again who knows i don't im baked

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I'm all for the Gods... but wow. WAY over done.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It is good you can be honest and share your truthful feelings about not believing any of it. It is good and honest and you should be commended, as I have given you the only thing I can, a star........

Friendships should always be based on those qualities, don't you agree? Friends should always communicate, regardless of who is right or wrong, don't you agree? Friends should, at minimum, care about the fate of each other, don't you agree?

Friends never lie, cheat, or steal from each other, do they?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knowledge 1
you have a very good point about love though love is something else maybe that's what makes us so different

Maybe so, and you know, I think it is at the base of the problem. I think we should, as friends, talk about this more.

How say you?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
what...the ......HELL.are you talking about?!

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by centralscrutinizer
what...the ......HELL.are you talking about?!

Maybe so, and you know, I think it is at the base of the problem. I think we should, as friends, talk about this more.

How say you?
It was a question posed to Knowledge 1. What part of this question don't you understand?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join