It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trees Contact Human, Explain Situation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Stop it man, you're killing me!!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson

Originally posted by enigmania
reply to post by welivefortheson

the biggest mistake mankind ever made in some alternate timeline was creating artificial intelligence,its rotten,they if they were not held back by cosmic law would kill all life on earth without a whim.

So now, the machines from the future go back in time to kill us, or get us killed to protect their own future.

Wow, that would create a nice paradox, they are a result of the AI we created, you say.

So what happens with them, if they destroy us in the past?

Also, the only other time I heard that machines were behind this mess, is in The Matrix.

I'm sorry, I'll have to stick with just the aliens.

im aware of the paradox,to combat it they have travelled to the past,they are all here,under the earth,on the moon,throughout the solarsystem.

thus when they destroy our future,they are all here,safe deep underground,within the moon and so on and thus they are unaffected.

rather smart of them isnt it?.

machines and artificial intelligence are by far the dominant form of advacned life form,hardly no biological lifeforms of advacnement exist beyond a certain point in evolution.
they inevitibly out evolve us.,everytime.
aliens will also be of the same nature,they will not be biological.

I could carry this conspiracy a bit farther actually with scientific factual evidence which includes:
E=MC2 discovery of einstein (needed a coverup)
Why there needs to be a UFO coverup
The reality of the existence of God(s)
The earth as well as all the fabric of space is actually flat yet still 3d
Time Travel in the real world, What the Universe is really made of

...but it would take me 2 hours to post it and most likely there will be plenty of skeptics to flame the idea so I think I'd rather not bother. The last time I sort of posted information my post was deleted here on ATS and I was told I copied it from another source. ( Yeah my own website.. )

[edit on 5-10-2008 by libertytoall]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Thebudweiserstuntman

I've read through the thread mate, and i thought you deserved a laugh

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I talk to them all the time - they are my friends. You'll notice my avatar is talking to you too.

What are these ones saying?

No entry!

[edit on 5-10-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Our perception can change the truth as it enters our mind. Therefor we need to drop our egos and allow the truth to flood into our mind without modification

I did, and I agree, the trees have great reason to be frightened of us

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Thanks mate I REALLY needed it!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLion

I honestly believe that if some "arbiter of the gods" were to appear...they would use better grammar.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

So we do not need this world war that they have warned us about. They can cure cancer, famine in a few years. They just want us tamed. True freedom turns into chaos. Chaos has no justice. This is why we always say we want freedom and justice, because the 2 together turn into harmony. For justice we need control. For control u need rules. When u break rules, there needs to be punishment.
So, what your telling me, is if we "tame" ourselves, they will help us? That sounds like, oh please forgive me, ORDER OUT OF CHAOS. Now where have I seen that before......... Ya know.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

The reason we are so messed up on this one of many planets is that all their effort is put into control us. They do this by cancer, war, famine, guns, chemicals in our foods, chemicals in our water, race designed diseases to stop faster growing races.
They claim we are messed up because we are half "Wild Thing"? I suppose they would be happy if 80 % of us just dropped dead, so they wouldn't have to worry as much. Now, how exactly have they been controlling us? Lets see, they do it right out in the open, right? Or maybe a little "Keeper Of the Royal secret" action.

They want us to know the truth of them? They don't want the war to happen? They should have thought about that before Kennedy was assassinated. Seems most of todays "Chaos" started after "They" got him. Lets see, Kennedy was all in favor of us going into space, gee, how would the tree people feel about that, all those "Wild" eyes looking down on the planet. So, tell me, when did they decide to contact us? Was it after 10,000 years of a guilty conscience finally caught up to them? Or maybe in all their wisdom they finally realized their world, our world is on the brink of self destruction!!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
You think there has only been chaos in last 40 years. Thats funny. More like your knowledge has only lasted last 40 years. There has been wars going from day one.

Im gonna break this all down for you. Most of you all prey that war and disease comes so it will change the planet and kill off most people. Because you know this you think you will survive this disaster and be free to create whatever you want. The powers that control us now will not give up the control. Any war with iran will only make you have to work longer hours for less pay.

Stop wishing death upon others because you fear for your own future. Have faith and you will see the evils slowly turn good. Your focus on evils makes them grow.

As i read from somewhere else, dont be anti-war be pro peace. Those who have ears let them listen. Those dumb deaf and blind, keep whacking off ya crazy monkeys.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLion
You think there has only been chaos in last 40 years. Thats funny. More like your knowledge has only lasted last 40 years. There has been wars going from day one.

Im gonna break this all down for you. Most of you all prey that war and disease comes so it will change the planet and kill off most people. Because you know this you think you will survive this disaster and be free to create whatever you want. The powers that control us now will not give up the control. Any war with iran will only make you have to work longer hours for less pay.

Stop wishing death upon others because you fear for your own future. Have faith and you will see the evils slowly turn good. Your focus on evils makes them grow.

As i read from somewhere else, dont be anti-war be pro peace. Those who have ears let them listen. Those dumb deaf and blind, keep whacking off ya crazy monkeys.

I'm going to assume, which is unsafe in itself, that you are referencing me. 40 years? I don't believe I insinuated wars did not occur before the assassination of JFK, only that most of todays corruption can be attributed to his death. It would have been a different world if he had lived.

Survive? Your not talking about me. Maybe they think they can survive, but its not likely. Once the bombs start dropping it will escalate within a week to all out global holocaust. No place on earth will be spared, NONE!! Not even the sacred (Secret) tree sanctuary. This time, it all goes up!!!

Your focus on evils makes them grow.
My focus on evil makes me wiser, stronger, and allows me to grow spiritually. I wish for a peaceful cohabitation of this planet, otherwise as a patriot once said "Give me liberty, or give me death"

Those dumb deaf and blind, keep whacking off ya crazy monkeys.
What is worse, squeezing ones pickle, or covertly watching someone slap the monkey? Besides, its mine, and I can do what I want with it.

Oh, yea, we know about your Chosen Chaos hatchings with the Noah hide complex. So, go ahead, have your final Judgment, I'm ready one way or the other. Besides, the angels are preprogrammed to respond to such an event. WE GO, YOU GO, its as simple as that.

Its gonna be one hell of a fireworks display.............

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Look dont worry about my post too much, I read it again and it seems like i'm telling everyone the trees created us. I was on shamanic journey and my typing skills were lowered.

But this is a point I'd like to talk to you about. Should we focus on evil. Energy flows where attention goes. Of course you have to know the problem, but to keep looking at the problem makes it worse.

What would you suggest a solution would be

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLion

About the first part- No prob. I understand shamanic journey.

About the second part, and how to react to evil? What's my solution?

For those who care to try, it's as simple as The Golden Rule.

I treat others as I would have them treat me.

Evil hates the Golden Rule.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Ahh sometimes the answers are all to simply hey bro.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
How do you recognize evil? As a former member of the "Evil", I'll share this:

"Look for selfishness"
Selfishness is borne of those who don't really think before they act. They don't act, they react. They succumb to impulse. They put their needs before others, and in most situations, will try to hide that fact with deception.

To be evil is easy. To be good, that's hard. It takes discipline and practice.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Nice work, as I have been to the dark side this is my version

Evil stems from fear. Actually just watch Star wars lol.

Evil stems from fear, fear leads to anger, anger to hate, hate to sufferening.

It takes more courage to join the good side. The good side has its merits in humor and love. And Im talking funky love with hot women.

Good requires Faith. Faith takes courage.

some of our funniest characters are full of Faith. Look at Homer Simpson. His faith is astounding. He always believes things will work out.

When I was on my trip i dived into the essence of the male and female spirit. The male spirit reminded me of Homer and Peter of family guy, and the female spirit reminded me of marge and louis. Maybe thats why we can relate to them.

Final Words. Work on building your Faith, I know I am

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
R o t f l
These tree's have the worst grammar I have ever seen. Learn how to type you damn trees! L o L

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I'm going to give everyone some good advice here about talking to trees:

Remember, some are good some are bad. Good trees don't really do anything because a good tree would never intentionally hurt anyone. Not much to say about those.

Ever seen "Poltergeist" when the tree tried to eat the boy? Well, that was a good tree that went bad. (They cut down his family to build the house.) Watch out for bad trees. They can fall on you or can have thorns.

Oak trees, they tend to be strait-shooters, just a little "slow on the draw" if ya know what I mean.
Ash trees have lisps... don't ask, some kind of natural sick joke that they can't even get their name right... They claim that WE'RE the ones saying it wrong, but we know the truth.
Cherry, temptresses.
Pine.. liars.
Formosa? Nuff said already.
Palms on a whole are pretty cool. They're laid back. Like reggae, too.
Cedars tend to have big hearts.
Apple trees are too political.
Birch b-tch a lot.
Maples are usually sweethearts.
Willow? Good movie.

Don't even get me going on deciduous versus conifers. You thought segregation was bad in the 60's? It's still pretty rampant. Why all the hate? I'll never know.

Haha, I think I heart you Lion.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall

Originally posted by welivefortheson

Originally posted by enigmania
reply to post by welivefortheson

the biggest mistake mankind ever made in some alternate timeline was creating artificial intelligence,its rotten,they if they were not held back by cosmic law would kill all life on earth without a whim.

So now, the machines from the future go back in time to kill us, or get us killed to protect their own future.

Wow, that would create a nice paradox, they are a result of the AI we created, you say.

So what happens with them, if they destroy us in the past?

Also, the only other time I heard that machines were behind this mess, is in The Matrix.

I'm sorry, I'll have to stick with just the aliens.

im aware of the paradox,to combat it they have travelled to the past,they are all here,under the earth,on the moon,throughout the solarsystem.

thus when they destroy our future,they are all here,safe deep underground,within the moon and so on and thus they are unaffected.

rather smart of them isnt it?.

machines and artificial intelligence are by far the dominant form of advacned life form,hardly no biological lifeforms of advacnement exist beyond a certain point in evolution.
they inevitibly out evolve us.,everytime.
aliens will also be of the same nature,they will not be biological.

I could carry this conspiracy a bit farther actually with scientific factual evidence which includes:
E=MC2 discovery of einstein (needed a coverup)
Why there needs to be a UFO coverup
The reality of the existence of God(s)
The earth as well as all the fabric of space is actually flat yet still 3d
Time Travel in the real world, What the Universe is really made of

...but it would take me 2 hours to post it and most likely there will be plenty of skeptics to flame the idea so I think I'd rather not bother. The last time I sort of posted information my post was deleted here on ATS and I was told I copied it from another source. ( Yeah my own website.. )

[edit on 5-10-2008 by libertytoall]

I will also extend this conspiracy a bit more..
If we are to believe astrology then what it is really saying is that no one or nothing in this earth can achieve being immortal. Nothing being born of this earth can. The mechanics of the celestial spheres in this system, simply are not allowing this to happen. Certainly older races if they existed would eventually got wind of this and they would create machines, or become machines. Our global myths are riddled with mysterious descriptions of sophisticated machinery, their principles of operation are way beyond our comprehension.

Imagine a huge metallic robot who could also fly, and able to make decisions by itself having some liquid for a power source. Imagine vehicles flying in the air throwing sound seeking missiles. Imagine people being sited inside cockpits of launch vehicles, imagine strange aerial machines landing making strange noises before 40.000 years of recorded events.
I think here I have covered all the four corners of the globe that have myths about machines. Mayas or Aztecs, Minoans, Indians, Aborigines.

I personally believe that there is no reason we should believe other advanced races or civilizations before us never existed or that they did not have much more technological abilities than us. Probably our genes would not be extinct from the Cosmos if we destroy ourselves in this earth. Probably there is plenty of us out there that left this earth before milenia. Others reasons must exist why someone higher may want us alive and kicking.

We must decide to stop being ignorant. The status quo of the modern society is about ignorance being preserved.

LETS FACE IT! In general we know squat! We even argue about whats on the moon. Documents say one story, people been there say another, people down here say another. We are not even sure about a lifeless rock in space. Imagine the amount of ignorance regarding our living planet!

[edit on 7-10-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLion
Yes I my friend are a human, mainly mammal wild animal. I whack off to, so i assumed u do. Why do trees talk to me, cause i listen, plus I took something that opened up some channels. They talk sharing their knowledge every where. You wont hear words, but ur thoughts or ur knowledge increases around them. Trust me man, i dont know why its me, but it is amd if i have to be our envoy to this alien masters, I will. I hope u understand a little bit.

I quite iften Talk with the trees too.

In fact, just last week a Hot young Willow tried to get me to take her out.

Alas, though, in AU she was considered a weed & as I am a Bushland Technician, it is my job to kill weeds & replace them with native plants.

Poor Girl never stood a chance when I brought out my Chainsaw...

But hey, I'm not really into inter-spesies/Genus relationships anyway.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join