It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trees Contact Human, Explain Situation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Thebudweiserstuntman

Think you might have been overdoing it with the babybio there...go easy on the fertiliser my friend. And stay outta the sun!

This...is not scrutiny dude.

The guy obviously was passionate about what he wrote, and the first guy comes in with: "go easy on the fertilizer".

Well he was right, you were whacking of, ego masterbation

It's ok... we all do it. Just respect the other person.

Signed,

Dr. Phil.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I for one agree we need the trees and plants more than they need us.

Where does your O2 come from? Plants. What uses the Co2 we produce? Plants

Keep your closed mind and all life on this planet will end.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I usually avoid threads with titles like this ones but, having read "The Secret Life of Plants" by Thompkins and Byrd, I was a little intrigued.

While I appreciate the OP's wish to enlighten us with an eco-awareness, I feel he has failed (thus far) in that goal. If the OP is still around and would like to educate the curious regarding communication with trees, I am still willing to learn.

I totally missed the point about reptilian aliens being our masters and how it relates to communication with trees. Then again, I have not "taken a little something" to help me tune in. Is it required?

As much as I'd like to say there's something of value to this thread, I have to ask: where is the union of whack posters when you need them? Don't be discouraged OP. If there's more you wish to share, you still have an audience, albeit one with finely tuned BS detectors.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Jeah OP, if you want to come back, that'd be great.

[edit on 3/10/08 by enigmania]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

I agree about ego masterbating + Whacking off.

So, trees are actually aliens?

Enigmania, what do you make of all of this?

Good post OP, you were very passionate and fruitful in your writing.
Clearly all truths.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtcctr
I for one agree we need the trees and plants more than they need us.

Where does your O2 come from? Plants. What uses the Co2 we produce? Plants

Keep your closed mind and all life on this planet will end.

Hey, here's a nice little tune all abot trees, perhaps this thread could calm down a bit if we all go find a tree, lay down and listen to this wonderful tune.

www.youtube.com...

And if we felt like it we could all whack off in unison

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLion

The trees you speak of are known to me. I have attempted to communicate with them in the past, but always, they do not respond. They do not respond because as you say, they fear, they, as we, fear the unknown, the missing figure in an equation that could lead to unforeseen outcomes.

They fear that the other species will see them as more than a myth, and possibly a target of revenge. Shall we tally the times we have been betrayed by our Parents? Shall we look into the covert mindsets they have let loose on this other species, and the damage it is presently causing? Shall we look at the seeds these trees have planted in a wild thing? Now, the Old and wise trees come to this species and ask "Cant we All just Get Along"?

As with all things the teacher is responsible for what is taught and is held accountable for the success or failure of the lesson. The trees have taught us well in deceit, selfishness, greed, and secrecy. They gave us death and disease and pestilence. All in the hopes of controlling the new growth trees so that they may grow up and be all they can be, or did our "Parents" conceive of us in order to bow down to them in worship?

The old growth Trees are the ones who push for a New Tree Order, that will be ruled by an Old Tree King. Nothing changes.

I believe the Old Growth Trees were not in favor of a Republic of trees, because that would allow the other species to see the truth, to see the hidden truth. One thing about the truth is that it will always be found, no matter how hard one tried to hide it. It is like a very intense sun that will in time, burn threw lies and deceptions, burn threw the earth itself. Say, what type of trees were used to build the Arch? Tell me again why it was necessary to build.

And now, the time draws near for the Final Judgment, and The Trees are afraid to die. They are afraid they will loose control. They are afraid they will be discovered. And to overt this "Judgment", they are willing to offer a olive branch to the offspring and settle for mere worship as caring loving parents.

Let by gone's be by gone's, love, peace for all. Oh yes, that is what this world was meant to be, a paradise to last forever, and Gods love flowing like a raging river. This world was meant for the love of the spirit, of soul, of being. And in this, we are all equal, no matter how tall the tree is, or how vast the expanse of time!

We on this planet just don't get it. The trees on this planet were created to stand united, not bow down to each other, in a Republic of the Forest. If the Old trees refuse to see this, the game will be over, and there is no other option. Before we can offer a olive branch there must be mutual respect, and if that were to happen, there will be heaven on earth. If not, Armageddon will occur, and this planet will turn into another asteroid belt.

Now, you can crush this insect messenger. Besides, I'm ready to give my report, at my final judgment.

God help us all.

www.youtube.com...

Hey Tree, whats your name?

[edit on 3-10-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
God, does someone have a shed we can keep all these TOOLS in? New whackos pop up all the time... they multiply like mice!! Dude, go join greenpeace and actually do some good instead of preaching in a conspiracy/ufo forum.
Late.
-Z-

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLion

greetings, if you could ask the trees how old they are and what was it like when hell roamed the earth. do they blog as well and share there experiences?

my neighbor is in the coast gaurd and he has developed a secret mine under his backyard where he can secretly enter our dsl network and enter peoples homes when they are sleeping. He claims to be some kind of world watcher awaiting the sign that his work for his people is over.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZyPHeR
God, does someone have a shed we can keep all these TOOLS in? New whackos pop up all the time... they multiply like mice!! Dude, go join greenpeace and actually do some good instead of preaching in a conspiracy/ufo forum.
Late.
-Z-

Are you telling me, you believe, Trees can talk?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

They are afraid they will be discovered. And to overt this "Judgment", they are willing to offer a olive branch to the offspring and settle for mere worship as caring loving parents.

So, what is going to be the "olive branch" in this case? What must we do to accept?

Also, I understood that the ones that rule us now, are not the ones that created us.

And how did you get this message?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

They are afraid they will be discovered. And to overt this "Judgment", they are willing to offer a olive branch to the offspring and settle for mere worship as caring loving parents.

So, what is going to be the "olive branch" in this case? What must we do to accept?

Also, I understood that the ones that rule us now, are not the ones that created us.

And how did you get this message?

The olive branch will be a "Savior" who will give us direction and guidance. To accept it you only have to follow George Bush into the New World Order.

The ones that rule us now, are agents of the ones that claim to have created us.

I took my headsets out in the back yard and plugged them into my pine tree. Old growth Red Woods are the best, but it can be done with a pine if you can listen long enough.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
excellent post,they are afraid of us hence they are eliminating us as a threat by depopulating us and holding us back.

you may want to consider however what there really up to,look who theyve killed,jfk,john lennon,luther king etc....all those who would seek to make us peacefull and propserous.

they want us to be in war,to be killing eachother for they want to destroy us.

if they really wanted to help they wouldnt be arming the military industrial complex,creating diseases and attacking those who wish to unite us.

they have no good intentions whatsover,do not be decieved they want us all dead.

JFK'S last words "my god thier going to kill us all"

there not aliens ,there machines from our own future,they are striking big time soon before we get to strong and wake up to what theyve been up to...
....project bluebeam....to create an armegeddon with a few survivors who will live in a pre medievel technological climate,with thier memories wiped and all cities destroyed.

its why there trying to get us to go underground into all these rabbit holes and bases,so they can wipe the surface clean,and those who emerge will be memory wiped.....infantile and obedient to thier new found god.

its not to late,if the big boys wake up and make a stand and realise we have all been decieved.
if someone doesnt.......heaven help us.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
he wasnt speaking to a tree,"they",the machines were speaking to him in a way in which they thought he was speaking to a tree.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Nice finally someone who read the package instead of playing with the wrapping paper.

I believe JFK was killed because he was rallying the people to fight oppression. Tell me more about the machines. I have seen no evidence to destroy the theory of aliens created us and giving us technology in sumeria.

They may not hate us as why did they give us the farming technique. The sumerians talked of gods of irrigation. Now what is more believeable, an alien from another civilization teaching irrigation or a mystic god. More evidence of aliens than mystic gods that know how to irrigate.

Oh yeah, anyone want to learn alien language. Do math.

I do believe they could have destroyed us many times over already. Maybe we are growing more cold blooded than our reptilian brothers.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLion
Yes I my friend are a human, mainly mammal wild animal. I whack off to, so i assumed u do. Why do trees talk to me, cause i listen, plus I took something that opened up some channels. They talk sharing their knowledge every where. You wont hear words, but ur thoughts or ur knowledge increases around them. Trust me man, i dont know why its me, but it is amd if i have to be our envoy to this alien masters, I will. I hope u understand a little bit.

You are a human. Not you "is" a human.

You said I "are" a human. You should have said I "am" a human.

There goes your knowledge, out the window, and heading for re enrollment at grammar school.

ATS, please, let's stop posting here. You know we've just given this guy five whole pages of gratification? Oh, #, what am I doing?

[edit on 3-10-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLion
Nice finally someone who read the package instead of playing with the wrapping paper.

I believe JFK was killed because he was rallying the people to fight oppression.

Yes, Kennedy was whacked because he fought oppression on many fronts. Everyone had a reason to get rid of him, even our controlling, loving, tree parents
Think about it, where did he want to take this nation? And what would we have found once there.........

I would caution anyone finding "anything" buried in the sand. Technology, food supplies? Yes, if you want your slaves to survive. love? As much as anyone could love their slaves. Fear of the slaves? Yes, they may learn about space travel and see too much. Fear of a slave uprising, hmm, sounds logical. Never let them know their true genesis, for they may find out the truth about Noah... and figure out who they really are.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
You sound like the 'Voice of Planet' from the PC game Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLion

okay there crazy take it easy on the sun, you'll get heat stroke

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Honestly, who cares about the spelling.

Did you understand me. No, so I guess that was my fault, I went to quickly for some of you. Don't worry , I will post better explained next time. More post, less information.

But please everyone, question what is being said, not how it is being said. Name calling does nothing.

Its not convincing me to change my thoughts. Im looking for someone who can challenge this theory. So far, YOU ALL FELL SHORT.

Bring it on biatches. Your knowledge that is, not your sledging.

But in all honesty lets work together. There is only one mind. Imagine like a sea urchin. We are the sensors on the spike sending info back to the middle, the god, the one mind.

Thanks for attacking me, it only makes me stronger, Thanks moderators for sticking up for me, it takes real courage to go against popular opinion, ( which was I suck, lol).

It takes courage to admit one is wrong to , me and you. Remember being wrong can also be considered as finding the truth. Don't fear new knowledge, accept it, analize it ( spelling wrong dont care not a class geek) correct it. This is the base , lets work on it to correct it.

By the way the post was really for aliens. If this was the truth, and they were in charge this web site is where they would look at us. One of the many. I really wrote this to get in contact with them.

If not, boo hoo im wrong, not first time, least ive got my balls on the line while others are up inside like ovaries.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join