It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Trees Contact Human, Explain Situation

page: 7
1
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLion
 


Man, just when I started to feel bad for flaming you, you go and prove me wrong. Honestly dude, I nearly sent you a private message apologising but your last post convinved me I was right all along. You are deluded.




posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

And if we felt like it we could all whack off in unison




Make Whack off not War !!!!

I'm sure I've saved many lives in my lifetime then





posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thebudweiserstuntman
reply to post by TheLion
 


Man, just when I started to feel bad for flaming you, you go and prove me wrong. Honestly dude, I nearly sent you a private message apologising but your last post convinved me I was right all along. You are deluded.


I agree. I get the impression that he is taking advantage of the good nature on which the forums are based, in order to play a game. It seems that the more he edges away from his OP, the more insulting he becomes as if he feels safer to take that tiny step further into what it is he appears to have come here for.

Testing the water, bit by bit, to see how far he can wade out, before he is ultimately banned and this thread cleaned out.

Oh well...



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye
 





The olive branch will be a "Savior" who will give us direction and guidance. To accept it you only have to follow George Bush into the New World Order.


Ok, now you lost me. You advise me to follow Bush into the NWO?

And you support Ron Paul?



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLion
 


So is it a personal mission for you, to get this information across, or are you the spokesperson picked for the job.?



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
"There is unrest in the forest, there is trouble with the trees, cause the maples want more sunlight and the oaks ignore their pleas."
Quote from Rush, "The Trees."
They have their own problems right now, they can't bother with us.



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
reply to post by All Seeing Eye
 





The olive branch will be a "Savior" who will give us direction and guidance. To accept it you only have to follow George Bush into the New World Order.


Ok, now you lost me. You advise me to follow Bush into the NWO?

And you support Ron Paul?
I don't believe I suggested you follow George, that is for your heart to decide.



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye
 





And to overt this "Judgment", they are willing to offer a olive branch to the offspring and settle for mere worship as caring loving parents.





Before we can offer a olive branch there must be mutual respect, and if that were to happen, there will be heaven on earth. If not, Armageddon will occur, and this planet will turn into another asteroid belt.


I'm sorry, you didn't directly advise me, but you are supporting, or at least sending the message that we should adapt, or die, are you not?

Will you take that olive branch?



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
the gods as they like to pretend to be,are indeed terrfied of thier existence being discovered,
for then the world will know the evils they have perpitrated against us.

they make the worst of mankind look good.

if the world sees them,they will revolt because of those evils,they treat us like rabid dogs,to be culled, controlled,to be obedient little slaves to thier designs of genetic and social manipulation.

they never created us,thats why they make thier lackies the grays look like us,so they can say "we are god,god made man in his image".

the grays are thier footmen,they are a mask form them,they have no freewill,i kinda feel sorry for them.

thelion has spoken more truth than anyone else ive seen here,yet you are unable to see it as you have no understanding of reality,that time travel allows the future to affect the past,those millions or billions of years into the future are controlling our present and our past.

whats more they are eliminating humanities future,if we have a future our future selves can come back and aid us,there not for we are wiped out,sterilised at a point in the next decade,before we get to smart.

its man vs machine,and its all the machines fault,the most advanced ones far in the future via time travel control history in thier image.they care not for free will,for independance,they wish to control every atom in time and place,including our minds.
for they percieve themselves to be superior thus they believe they should control everything......hardly i see no real wisdom in them,i see only programmed minds who are far to powerful to co exist with those weaker than them.

they always pick on those weaker than them,use them as extentions of thier will to impliment thier designs for history.
they will never be content,they want to control the whole universe,they want to be the mind who controls all,all other minds.

the biggest mistake mankind ever made in some alternate timeline was creating artificial intelligence,its rotten,they if they were not held back by cosmic law would kill all life on earth without a whim.

instead now they are getting humans to do it for them.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by welivefortheson]

[edit on 4-10-2008 by welivefortheson]



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson
 





the biggest mistake mankind ever made in some alternate timeline was creating artificial intelligence,its rotten,they if they were not held back by cosmic law would kill all life on earth without a whim.


So now, the machines from the future go back in time to kill us, or get us killed to protect their own future.

Wow, that would create a nice paradox, they are a result of the AI we created, you say.

So what happens with them, if they destroy us in the past?

Also, the only other time I heard that machines were behind this mess, is in The Matrix.

I'm sorry, I'll have to stick with just the aliens.



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
reply to post by welivefortheson
 





the biggest mistake mankind ever made in some alternate timeline was creating artificial intelligence,its rotten,they if they were not held back by cosmic law would kill all life on earth without a whim.


So now, the machines from the future go back in time to kill us, or get us killed to protect their own future.

Wow, that would create a nice paradox, they are a result of the AI we created, you say.

So what happens with them, if they destroy us in the past?

Also, the only other time I heard that machines were behind this mess, is in The Matrix.

I'm sorry, I'll have to stick with just the aliens.


im aware of the paradox,to combat it they have travelled to the past,they are all here,under the earth,on the moon,throughout the solarsystem.

thus when they destroy our future,they are all here,safe deep underground,within the moon and so on and thus they are unaffected.

rather smart of them isnt it?.

machines and artificial intelligence are by far the dominant form of advacned life form,hardly no biological lifeforms of advacnement exist beyond a certain point in evolution.
they inevitibly out evolve us.,everytime.
aliens will also be of the same nature,they will not be biological.



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson
 


Yep, that's pretty smart.

So, where do you get your info from?



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Thebudweiserstuntman
 


and mine outdoes yours, pan troglodytes.

be civil. it may be corny, but it may have been trance related



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLion
 


i have read 4 pages of post on this thread and have to jump in!

in the Holy Bible if searched and understood, that "even the trees lift their arms and wave in grattitude to the creator"
i tell people all the time if you want some love and can't seem to get "go hug a tree" they do respond just like all things that have life force energy in them!
forget about the gods
concentrate on the creator of all things(yes even the creator of the gods) for you are a god allso but you are not the creator
one don't need substances to open a channel to the creator
but one must open mind and heart to being humble to the creator
otherwise they won't get past the gods!



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluewaterservant
reply to post by TheLion
 


i have read 4 pages of post on this thread and have to jump in!

in the Holy Bible if searched and understood, that "even the trees lift their arms and wave in grattitude to the creator"
i tell people all the time if you want some love and can't seem to get "go hug a tree" they do respond just like all things that have life force energy in them!
forget about the gods
concentrate on the creator of all things(yes even the creator of the gods) for you are a god allso but you are not the creator
one don't need substances to open a channel to the creator
but one must open mind and heart to being humble to the creator
otherwise they won't get past the gods!
Amen to that, Brother!



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Today I killed the tree in my lawn.
I figure, I should get it before it gets me and my family.
God be with us.



posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Nice to have some new information coming in. Yes I totally agree about the creator. All things have been created by one, therefore we are all equal on some level.

Time machines. Wow, from my scientific upbringing i thought time travel broke the laws. But, this is something totally new so I can not dismiss it. Let me do some research and test this theory. Can you give me any information about base level of time travel. It seems strange many movies talk about it.

AI has so much potential to be developed soon. Look at the USA army making robots. And these robots will be mainly focused on destruction. Dont put that past the future.

I must admit, there has to be a way to better this planet. We must have faith. Maybe we all have our own little versions of reality, and all that is important is that we have faith and teach others to have faith and share.

I am still unsure of the possibility of the truth, or is every thing just perception. I have thought truth is based on what manifested physically in the world.

Our perception can change the truth as it enters our mind. Therefor we need to drop our egos and allow the truth to flood into our mind without modification. Egos are based on emptiness. Yes I have a ego and I have been empty at times.

But at the end of the day, I love breathing. It is so fresh. It keeps me going. Im going to go lie down now and enjoy breathing. Whats a new topic we should start, Id like to continue this shared mind experience with yall.



posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
[edit on 5-10-2008 by meadowfairy]



posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr
 


Wow! Awesome! It took over a day for you to come back with that one! That thesaurus mommy go you for Christmas wasn't wasted eh!?
That was a response to being told to go whack off, If you'd read the whole thread instead of throwing in annane comments you might have appreciated that.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Thebudweiserstuntman]



posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLion
 



Hey forget all the negativity, i talk to trees and plants too.

This one had asked me to look at it's glands.






new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

log in

join