It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federation of Light New Message Update from Blossom Goodchild Herself

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

You should start your own thread, covering your claims.

It would probably be placed in skunk works, just like this thread.

I seem to spend most of my ats life working out of skunk works. That is the way, ridicule anything that does not conform to mainstream thinking. Belittle the messenger, no matter whether the message is right or wrong.... Human nature, at it's best.

-------------------

What is being presented is that there will be a falling away of support should this event not take place. Surely there is enough evidence....well maybe after the bail out fails to prop up the market........that our current path leads to the bottom of a long drop off.

When will people realize that one can't keep increases in the market going without raising peoples incomes to match.

A meld down caused by over inflated costs, because the market needs to show profit. A system like that is destined to fail.

Big business can't keep showing profits to investors and small business (the back bone of a mighty nation) is being crushed under operating costs.

What would be better for humanity than ET to step in and set the table fairly?

Would we just trash it again or do you think we might have learned a thing or two?

I know one thing....up here in Canada, the winter will be a long cold one should they chose not to intercede.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
OK folks this is starting to get a little too scary-

galacticfederationoflight.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
There is all kinds of talk about this event everywhere on the internet. A galatic crusier that is as big as the moon floating over Alabama is hard to imagine.

I came across this new site as I searched for info about the Galactic Federation of Light that I thought I'd share-

www.galacticfederationofloight.org

Should we be doing anything to prepare for this event?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
UFOs Aliens and other strangeness!

Multiple Races appear to be here. It's simply undeniable.

The facts are available to any and all who care to investigate.

----- Predictions ----- that's all well and good but "They" are already "here".

Not saviors, not the enemy, just races of "Bio-types" who managed to get past
tribal warfare, stupidity, and work together as a planetary race. At least enough
to travel in ways that humans are just now seeing as "Possible".

That said...

* Trusting what you "Channel" is perhaps the real question to answer in this thread. *

----- Can you trust the details of a seemingly clear message delivered via an
"Outside Source" that concerns the Planet? -----

I would have to say generally, no.

Not because the psychic isn't getting information,
rather that the psychic is likely only getting part of, or a blurred, message.
Predictions are "rough" at best. The stats make this point clear.

----- Can you trust the details of a seemingly clear message delivered via an
"Outside Source" that concerns You personally? -----

I would have to say generally, yes.

Any educated person knows that Psychic abilities are in everyone.

And obviously the abilities vary from person to person. But it's there... waiting.

Hey, maybe a big UFO WILL appear over Alabama on the 14th.

At that point I'd be more inclined to think "False Flag"!

I don't think the Visitors are going to break protocol anytime soon.

At least until we stop with the "tribal-warfare" mentality that drives our Technology.

And Economy. Or until we simply smoke each other off.

Good Luck!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyvillguy

Any educated person knows that Psychic abilities are in everyone.

Well according to the "educated" of today, there is no such thing. I'd say more like indoctrinated.

At that point I'd be more inclined to think "False Flag"!

I agree, I'd me more skeptical than jumping for joy. If this is only to appear over America, maybe the US government couldn't get airspace clearance?

edit: somehow managed to include a bad word

[edit on 2-10-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Smithe..to whom do not see the light of truth. Federation of Light will show. What ever organization you belong does not matter.
Agendas:
1. By Contract:
- With Greys and Dark agents dust off any humans, due to war
2. Genetics: alter humans whom seem normal from the outside.
- Alter humans, with orders to terminate high pockets of life, the remaining will be hand off to the Reptilians. Food to go.
3. Earth:
- to slow down the Earth "A.K.A. Gia." Life from changing.
- In relations to certain technologies from the past; magnetic effects electrical brain waves.
- Earth is jumping point to other systems, destroy past, control future.
4. Time:
- Greys broke off into collective hives, different time levels, and other dual realities.
Close eyes, breath three times, relax see inside your head the light. Use this to be able see more, it will open the third eye. You'll become smarter, and brighter. Drink one bottle of water, spin clockwise Thirty-Three times, eyes open left thumb out, and spin, keep count. Once stop, close your eyes, bring plams of your hands to chest, with eyes still close, see the light. Use this ability to hear a new sound, for October 14 through 16. They will come, because I can hear them all around. I know, I was a dark agent myself, I was unwhere of want I was doing like a Brog. I haven't been sick in 18 years. Be of vised of October 14 through the 16. Still more to the game then you'll understand. Be ill of vised of your stance, don't serve your self, help others, death comes to you, a hand might pull you into the LIGHT of Life.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
Second Flaw: 2,000 mile long space craft uncloaks... would have its own gravitational field, nearly the size of the moon in diameter (2159mi). As it closes to Earth, it could upset the moons gravitational orbit, cause cause floods, mass chaos. Comes from pop-culture mythos, aka... Death Star from star wars.

Hmm, that is something everyone seems to be overlooking. I guess if it shows up and nothing like that happens, we'll know it's Project Blue Beam.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by meadowfairy

Originally posted by T0by
damned aussies

>: (

She is not aussie she is English and came to Australia to live. So please!

The sun down here does get pretty hot for the English.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by meadowfairy]

Yes it does, i'm sorry = (

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aspie

It generally happens in an economic crises...

People run out of money, then they run out of their medication....
Or could it be a case of too many mushrooms???

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taledus
She is completely off on this one...they are coming on the 16th, not the 14th.

You are totally off...
I have "channeled", and I can tell you two things:

- They are coming on the 20th...
- They will be landing on a giant poultry farm, and they will establish contact with the leader of the "Federation Of White Chickens"...

Just say no to KFC...
All hail Gonzo, the rightful leader of the Federation of White Chickens...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
reply to post by The_Simulacra

I am with you on that one ....The Project Bluebeam Orchestraitors will be busy this month wont they ?

I just got through reading some info on the internet regarding BlueBeam. It was a stern warning that anyone who runs to see the GFL or FL ship will be met with some type of energy weapons that will vaporize folks.

I don't know what to believe regarding this. For all I know, this might be legit, while on the other hand, could be just another nut case from Heaven's Gate going ga ga over Lucifer's whispering in her ear.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
Do I believe this? Call me neutral I guess. It would be fairly awesome if it did happen, however it's probably unlikely. What I DID find amusing from the GFL website:

Star-Nation of Mintaka (formerly part of the Orion League).

Life Form Type: Primarily an Amphiboid species; a few Reptoid and Dinoid hybrids live among them.

Special Traits and Abilities: Noted for their great proficiency in psychology, as well as in all methods of mind manipulation. They have a great body of scientific knowledge and vast libraries of inner wisdom that go back over 15 million years.

Hypnotoads!

This is exactly what I thought after reading that part of the site
!

Now, I'm just waiting to get my first foul-mouthed alcoholic robot which resembles Homer Simpson, to be honest... Shan't be long now, I'll assume!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Here's something for everyone in the Alabama area. There are a few days left before the 14th. So now is the time to check your cameras and make sure they have film and batteries. I am not suggesting that anything will actually appear, but you never know.
Afterwards, if nothing shows you can just use the film to take pictures of your family and pets. Imagine being a witness to a large sighting like Stephenville, you reach for your camera, and no film, or a dead battery!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
Second Flaw: 2,000 mile long space craft uncloaks... would have its own gravitational field, nearly the size of the moon in diameter (2159mi). As it closes to Earth, it could upset the moons gravitational orbit, cause cause floods, mass chaos. Comes from pop-culture mythos, aka... Death Star from star wars.

Hmm, that is something everyone seems to be overlooking. I guess if it shows up and nothing like that happens, we'll know it's Project Blue Beam.

Well, Let's think about this quickly for a second. IF a race were so inclined to visit our world to 'save' humanity, would you not believe them to be a little smarter than to disrupt the gravitational forces of the planet they have spent time contacting in such a way as you say? Putting the ship into a Geosynchronous orbit at a distance not likely to cause these sorts of damages to the planet/civilization would be my first step if I were the 'commander' of such a ship. Secondly, the ship, in this case, is said to be of brilliant light, correct? Meaning that it is illuminated (should a ship, in fact, show up), correct? Meaning it would be easily seen from earth, possibly as another unexplained sun, or something to that effect. Were I to captain a ship such as this, once again, and one for this such purpose, I'd keep a distance from said planet (If we've been visited many times, like I think we may have, it's safe to assume that any other 'alien' races may see the majority of us as a hate filled, war loving race) ... I'd make maneuvers which could be visible from all points on earth, in my super awesome illuminated ship of amazing.

I'd also have cake and punch for those who would like to come for a ride (especially for any Improbability Drive technicians who may reside on this planet... Our last encounter with one such 'Zaphod Beeblebrox', President of the Universe, has left it running in a slightly 'Probable' state, and it is in dire need of repairs)

Back to the bar.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of PC
Here's something for everyone in the Alabama area. There are a few days left before the 14th. So now is the time to check your cameras and make sure they have film and batteries. I am not suggesting that anything will actually appear, but you never know.
Afterwards, if nothing shows you can just use the film to take pictures of your family and pets. Imagine being a witness to a large sighting like Stephenville, you reach for your camera, and no film, or a dead battery!

Didn't even Blossom say Alabama is probably not the name of the location, but something else like the ship's name, since they said the Southern Hemisphere?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i have been able to find nothing regarding her track record, not even so much as a lottery number prediction that came true.

pathological charlatans like her (by which i mean all psychics) keep certain gullible people with fewer dollars in their bank accounts.

has she so much as 'channeled' anyone or anything convincingly?

will she denounce herself as the fraud she is, when absolutely nothing comes to pass?

and lets just say this is the gospel...

what would an invading alien force, who might have a taste for human flesh likely want to communicate before they show up to dinner?

we come in peace... dont be alarmed.... and could you please soak yourselves in vats of tasty-tangy barbecue sauce?

umm.. no reason...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo

Originally posted by son of PC

Didn't even Blossom say Alabama is probably not the name of the location, but something else like the ship's name, since they said the Southern Hemisphere?

Don't confuse ET. He might get his road map all messed up. Alabama is good enough.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by feydrautha

dont worry.. im not allowing any aliens to invade earth .... they wont even get close.. and this is one prediction you can take to the bank.. in fact.. even if they dont want to invade.. Im still taking care of it... they wont be here..

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Has anyone who replied actually watched the video? Or, done any research into the GFL?

Something I immediately noticed is that all the links, all the youtubes, all the information - even from Goodchild - is that this will only happen if you believe.

So .. click your heels three times and say: Peace.Love.Understanding.

Hildegard von York

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join