It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federation of Light New Message Update from Blossom Goodchild Herself

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
i dont even know why we are even bothering about this one, too many people out there seem to think their sum sort of chosen one that knows sumthing is gonna happen and when in actual fact they know nothing. im not gonna bother waiting up too see if it true cos thats time i cant get back

can sum 1 boot these people off the net if it turns out again to be who flung dung

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Oh great another nut just like Nancy Lieder, who will be gone by 14th Oct.

Where do these nuts come from?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Quick, hide.

They're coming!

They like to eat humans, especially dumb ones!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo!!!!!

TO SERVE MAN

Why would you say to serve man?
Wouldn't it be frightening- Keeping in line with the rest of your post, to say "TO SERVE THEM
" ?
I mean, hey, just trying to make sense is all.
I believe you meant to say that, my psibilities are telling me it's true.

Hey Cmdraleon, why won't you except my deal?
It's a fair deal!
You believe, I believe the Galactic Federation of Guys Who Look Like Chicks from Behind will stop them, so why not just accept my deal?
Or you know- Even acknowledge me?

It's because you know I'm right.

My psibilities are far greater than Boobs McGodchildren, thus I can't help but spread the truth here.

After all- This is ATS.
Deny ignorance

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I know its kind of a stretch but is it really that crazy to think that this could happen? ufos have been coming to earth for years and now we have INDIVIDUAL people from around the world prediciting a ufo to appear on october 14th. I want to believe this event is going to happen we are living in the best time for humanity (even with all the bad news in the world) we just need to stop being so damn close minded and realize things are going to change whether we like it or not. science is proving things we once thought were crazy to even think about to be true so lets just see if this thing happens. would it be so bad if beings who actually cared enough about everyone (not how it is now where people pretty much care only about themselves) came to help us take the next step in evolution? we are ending the 26,000 year cycle its not like we can ask the mayans what to do we just have to follow what we trust in. im not trying to change everyones mind im just saying have an open mind about it and just wait and see what happens. if this does humanity is going to be changed forever, and with things the way they are now I wouldn't mind something like this at all I would welcome it fully.

12 days and counting

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This person is putting a lot on the line. A career and reputation. Is it a viral campaign? Is she a nutbag? She seems pretty normal in her videos. What other reasons might a person like her have for saying something like this? There has to be something to it, or else she wouldn't put her career and rep on the line. Maybe she was fed a false vision through advanced military tech to water down the community even more when nothing shows up. One thing that is obvious though. She truly believes what she says is going to happen, and doesn't seem like a nutter. For that reason i'll be counting down the days and look forward to getting past the 14th so we all know.

I live in Atlanta GA, so if anything happens you can bet i'll be there within a few hours to take pictures and videos.

If nothing happens, her career and reputation will be tainted to say the least. This is a very interesting situation.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
reply to post by Taledus

Greeings Taledus,

Can you provide where your getting your information from?

Blessings In the Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

I guess they have watched too much Star Trek movies.....it is so ludicrous that it is difficult to have a serious debate about this person... especially when we are living extremely trying times and about to get even worse!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
it will be interseting to see how this pans out, its kinna funnny though with all those wolf cryers out there its kinna funny to think mybe sum 1 will come along and actualy be right, but thats never happened yet to date

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I've been reading tarot for years now...not for others, just as a guide for myself. And the last couple of spreads that were dealt ended with the same card. The one for Clairity/Wisdom (in the suit of Swords)...specifically it represents weilding the sword wisely to ensure order and freedom with an outcome of wisdome and clarity of judgement. Because the question that was asked dealt specifically with the Oct. 14th event, I think it quite an interesting draw.

Just something to think about.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by felipecb

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
reply to post by Taledus

Greeings Taledus,

Can you provide where your getting your information from?

Blessings In the Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

I guess they have watched too much Star Trek movies.....it is so ludicrous that it is difficult to have a serious debate about this person... especially when we are living extremely trying times and about to get even worse!

I, the almighty King of the Wicker people do hereby make the following declaration:

You'll get over it

Blessings, Nanoo Nanoo, and other stuff,
The King of the Wicker People: Taledus

Note: Being that you failed to see the humor/seriousness on the first page, perhaps you should go back and re-read it...He made a claim, so did I. He want's validation, so do I. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Taledus]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by spacemanjupiter

No- this lovely goodchild is decidedly not normal, for chrissakes.

She's a ' channeler'.

This means she believes ( or more likely convinces the victims o fraud ) that she is a bridge from what she probably tells her rube is the hereafter- to our world.

Now, I haven't watched TV in over 20 years, I don't read fiction, and forget about tabloids... hell- I may be a bit uneducated about many things...

But, I am not awareof there ever being contact between us and dead people- not ever !

We have some cacti here in the American Southwest that, when ingested- may cause the ' user ' to believe all sorts of things are real- even though they're not. Desperation is a powerful drug, too.

Must be some powerful ' medicinal ' plants in Australia...

So- before we even talk about the possibility of UFO's ( or, in this case- I guess they're NOT ufo's since we know who they are )- should we address the hopeless credibility of the messenger ?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
starsyren what you mean by all that cos im a little slow when it come to talkin bouit tarrot cards and stuff, can u clarify what you mean cos im a bit dum

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
PART 2

"Uh at this point I really would like to say thank you to Ric Haelsted, who is my friend..who has helped me out with this whole thing from the beginning and I, nobody knows of him really and I just want to say personally-thank you Ric for all your support and indeed to everyone around me because then I was just turned upside down, and so, I think at the end of the day, what I need to say is, For me, it took me, this is going to be a bit of a (^^) to the world, but I recieved notification that this is going to take place two and a half months before I had the courage to send that letter out, because I'm just human and I realized how huge a huge a thing it was to do, so I didn't just go "MnUuuunh(!), I'll send THAT
letter out" it really took me so much courage and I was really scared to press that button which I sent out to a hundred and twenty eight people on my newsletter, and I believe the truth has taken over. And yes I
do, categorically state here and now, that in my truth, I KNOW that on the fourteenth of October, a huge craft of great light is going to appear in our
skies, to change our world forever. I really think the most important thing about all of this is people writing half of the bible of my blog, there is
people arguing about the Federation of Light and where does god come in to all of this, ect, ect. And at the end of the day I really think that we need
to forget about the wars and the fighting about god, and lets concentrate about the word Love. Because nobody can argue about love, surely, and this is why they say they are coming, to bring through a higher vibration
of Love. And there is enough people now on our planet that have woken up to the truth of theirselves which is Love, that has allowed the vibration to rise, therefore enabling the vibration that the FOL are going
to come though in, enabling them to come through, at this time,
and that's why it's never been able to happen before."

I don't like fluff names-and I don't like new agey fluff grafics. And I don't like funky look alike shinny fluff suits. And love ramming until it becomes something further from love and closer to fanaticism. And I am REALLY suspicous of human types acting as mediators, blah blah blah, the earths vibration affecting the entrance-the world not ready, those poor poor uneducated little ants cant take it. Survey says.....Cooomoooon dooooowwwn!!! sneer.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

There is proof. A girl who I know will turn 18 on October 13th. The world goes free that day. Unless of course the enemy can capture her, but that is not likely.

On the day she was born Syria invaded Lebanon. There is something to the date, I always assumed that the end came at midnight (beginning of day) on the 13th of October, but my understanding of the law is not complete, so I don't know if she goes free on the 13th or if the remains a hostage for the full day and goes free on the 14th.

It's really a done deal and doesn't take too much a stretch of the imagination.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfain
reply to post by Taledus

There is proof. A girl who I know will turn 18 on October 13th. The world goes free that day. Unless of course the enemy can capture her, but that is not likely.

On the day she was born Syria invaded Lebanon. There is something to the date, I always assumed that the end came at midnight (beginning of day) on the 13th of October, but my understanding of the law is not complete, so I don't know if she goes free on the 13th or if the remains a hostage for the full day and goes free on the 14th.

It's really a done deal and doesn't take too much a stretch of the imagination.

Do-huh? That makes absolutely no sense! Read my indroduction...I admit to having mental issues...yours must be associated with some sort of drug!

How at all does your friend tie in with anything? Does she prove the GFL/Fl will in fact be here on the 14th...got proof?

Now lets look at the facts about the proof of either the GFL or FOL:

Now that I have showed you the proof, you might change your position, and/or lay off the drugs involved in your logical assessment of my post.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by KDMsouljah

starsyren what you mean by all that cos im a little slow when it come to talkin bouit tarrot cards and stuff, can u clarify what you mean cos im a bit dum

What I'm saying is that from what I've read (in the cards), we are coming up on a time of great change. But change for the positive, it will be a change that gives us clarity of judgement and wisdom....which sounds a lot like what Ms. Goodchild is forecasting. These cards came up after being asked about the Oct. 14th event, which could mean that there is a strong possibility that this event will actually occur.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

I just blew off the name she called it and the idea that something is coming here from somewhere else. I was impressed by her picking the 14th as the date that this world transitions to a higher vibration. That's what the war you are currently fighting was all about. Or are you one of those that thinks its about Oil and Resources.

But on the 13th of the month, 1/3 of man will be...well I don't know what happens to them, but they won't be here anymore.

Eve is triune, the youngest of the 3 turns 18 years old on the 13th. She will be an adult, unmarried and free. This hasn't happened in a very long time. She is usually married off before she reaches the age of majority to keep control of her. Not this time. Its a very exciting time; at least for some of us.

I know you don't understand, what you don't understand could fill up a library. You should visit one sometime.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

You gonna let him talk to you like that?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The only funny parts in this thread are those people that rationally reject this event, irrationally laugh with the primal intent of belittling those who think otherwise. Really if you need to 'discipline' those 'crippled' in their judgment, why laugh when you can cry? I know you want to. Eat popcorn while your at it for comfort.

Got an issue?
...take a tissue

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join