It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federation of Light New Message Update from Blossom Goodchild Herself

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sechmet

Wow - that is interesting! However, I haven't seen the source code of google earth so therefore no nothing about how it renders scenes etc. I have written algorithms to generate terrain before and know that despite a very heavy testing schedule there are still unexpected graphical anomolies. I'm not poo poo-ing what you've said at all, I'm just saying people don't scrutinise enough now. We've been trained to follow the majority and if the evidence is provided too us, most of the time we'll take it as fact - what if the evidence has been tailored?

Simply put - believe nothing until you truly believe it yourself. There's nothing, not a single thing more dangerous than a human being who can think for themself. Science isn't fact - it's quantitative data that supports a hypothesis. Science does not and can not "prove" anything it can only heavily support an idea - doesn't necessarily mean it's correct. See the way I see science is that it is the best possible explanation available for how things are - not the "correct" explanation.

Good find though!

[edit on 2/10/2008 by Terric]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
so, I would like to know every possible explanation - in science

that is what I am asking for

cheers

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Alright, I watched the video... what concerns me most is that she's not outwardly a total nutbar... she kinda comes off like an old hippie thats trying to start a movement of a "rebirth" of love in the world, frankly with the strangest concept of how to do it I've ever heard of.

I've been paying alot of attention to the UFO communties lately and I hear a couple repeating themes going through peoples minds, but the two main ones I focus on are, "they're coming soon, with all the disclosure and what not going on, they must be coming soon" and the opposite side arguing "they've been saying this kind of stuff for years, they pick this date and that date and the day comes and goes and they're debunked for the umpteenth time with nothing to show for it and no aliens."

I agree with alot of the other people who'd said earlier, why send a message in this way to entire planet about your arrival. Why commune with any amount of people, if not the whole race, so that there would be no "faith" issue at all. Why not a different method entirely? A television show interuption? a radio frequency? a big crop formation outlining everything in the message? It's hard for me to buy this from the get go when I think about how stupid their choice of communicating their arrival comes off. Maybe it's not, maybe this is the pro choice of a higher intelligence and I just can't wrap my mind around what they've predetermined.

All I know is, I'm not gonna hold my breath or have that much against Mrs or Ms. Goodchild after the 14th, for one I still got Holloween to look forward to, it's one of my favorite holidays, and I know that I can look forward to getting a copy of Fable 2 on the 21st without incident.

If it happens, hooray, no more lies, at least in that department of the government, well, you know, atleast won't they won't be able to cover up and... if not... give Blossom some anti-psychotics and take away her computer, matter of fact take away all stationary and the ability to communicate with others, she's apparently pretty goosd at convincing too large a percentage of people in believing in what may turn out to be another world-wide ufo contact let down.

live long and prosper and all that sh*t

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sechmet
pl.youtube.com...

looks wired !

edit to add

I installed myself the google earth
what I can see is a "cloud" which looks very sharp over the Arctic

weather - clouds must be added

the size of each line is about 2900 km
just, no questions right now

can you please explain me this?

[edit on 2-10-2008 by sechmet]

Watched the vid. How is a blank spot in the sky evidence of a bloody Light Ship?
Looks to me like a mix up between the collating of the shots taken by the orbital satellite and the weather satellite (the guy in the video suggested that it doesn't appear until you turn on the weather layer). In this case I would suggest that some images from a different day got mixed up in the collection of images in the pile to be added to the globe mosaic, so, where on one day in the area there was quite a lot of cloud cover, on another day it was perfectly clear.
It's just an image mix up. Anything that big hidden would surely, SURELY have been spotted by nearly all of South Africa and by any other satellites in the area.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by James Random]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
install yourself google earth map
swith on the weather - clouds

take a look now on arctic region

what do you see right now ?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sechmet

I see 1) Either something that interfered with the satellite photo process at the time (Google Earth is not Live).

or 2) A different collection of Images from a different set of Satellites that got erroneously put into the same file as the images that they planned on using for the Weather Layer.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sechmet

Haha - that's very bold. But I don't think you'll ever know EVERY possible explanation of anything. Don't forget an explanation varies person by person with some explanations crossing over i.e. multiple people with the same explanation. Doesn't necessarily mean it's correct, just widely believed.

So until you've interrogated every single person on the planet, them compiled significant evidence yourself, presented this to every single person on the planet and interrogate them again, review your evidence and repeat I don't think you'll ever get every possible explanation.

Unless you're really determined to find a form of truth then go with what feels right to you and let that be that. You've got too many other things to do and to experience. Imagine spending your entire life researching one hypothesis only to find out you've understood nothing and therefore wasted your life.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sechmet

I'll give you this though: It is odd that the images are all NASA and are at the WORST resolution EVER!

However i believe its just spot where there is no weather data. There are several patches like this around the Google Globe.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Quick, hide.

They're coming!

They like to eat humans, especially dumb ones!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo!!!!!

TO SERVE MAN

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Apparently, the fellow doing the channeling from the GFL is named SaLuSa. He comes from Sirius. He doesnt state WHICH part of Sirius. Sirius A or B?
However.
There are ancient tales that visitors from other stars visited ancient tribes. The Zulu's believed to have been visted from outer space by creatures who educated them rudimentarily.
So did the Dogon Tribe. This is where it gets INTERESTING.
The Dogon s believe that they were, long ago, visited by beings from the Heavens and 'educated' rudimentarily (such as with the Zulu Tribe). This rudimentary education included knowledge of where these Celestial visitors had come from. These visitors were known as the Nommos.

As the story goes ... in the late 1930s, four Dogon priests shared their most important secret tradition with two French anthropologists, Marcel Griaule and Germain Dieterlen after they had spent an apprenticeship of fifteen years living with the tribe. These were secret myths about the star Sirius, which is 8.6 light years from the Earth.

The Priest of the Dogon Tribe explained that the Sirius Star system had a companion star and that this companion star was invisible to the naked eye, but that it was small and incredibly heavy and that it also rotated on its axis.

Initially the anthropologists wrote it off publishing the information in an obscure anthropological journal, because they didn't appreciate the astronomical importance of the information.

What they didn't know, however, is that since 1844, astrologers had suspected that Sirius did indeed have a companion star, but were unable to see anything to be able to prove this theory.

In 1862 Alvan Clark discovered the second star making Sirius a binary star system (two stars), but that it was smaller than the main star (Sirius A) and thus was often outshined making it near except at certain times of the year.

In the 1920's it was discovered that Sirius B was a white dwarf star. White dwarfs are small, dense stars that burn dimly. The pull of its gravity causes Sirius' wavy movement and it is smaller than the Earth in size.

The Dogon name for Sirius B is Po Tolo. It means star - tolo and smallest seed - po. Seed refers to creation. In this case, perhaps human creation.
By this name they describe the star's smallness. It is, they say, the smallest thing there is.

Now, they provided us with a description of the Nommos.
The Dogon elder, Ogotemelli, described Nommo as having the upper part as a man and the lower portion as snake; or as having a ram's head with serpent body.

They called the Nommo 'Masters of the Water', 'The Monitors', 'The Teachers or Instructors', 'Saviors', and 'Spiritual Guardians'.

The earliest Egyptians believed Sirius - 'Sothis' - was the home of souls that have crossed over. It is the brightest star in our night sky. This belief is also shared with the Dogon.

All souls decide how they will leave Earth - Salusa in his message to Mike Quinsey on September 24, 2008.

The Dogons have described perfectly the DNA pattern made by an elliptical orbit created by the two stars of Sirius as they rotate make around each other. They believe Sirius to be the axis of the universe, and from it all matter and all souls are produced in a great spiral motion.

The Dogon also claimed that a third star Emme Ya - sorghum female - exists in the Sirius system. Larger and lighter than Sirius B, this star revolves around Sirius A as well. It has not been proven to exist, though some people have called it Sirius C.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by James Random

Wow - good post, thanks for that. I too have always pondered our relationship with the universe. Something interesting I considered once was that if you look at DNA from a top-down perspective the spiral motion you see from the side turns into an orbital motion, such as planetary systems. Perhaps if we could get a side-on perspective of binary systems and such we would see a spiral motion?

Perhaps everything has that motion but seen from different perspectives it can easily be over-looked?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Terric

I still think its the work of Project Blue Beam though.

Still don't think holograms can exist? Think again:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terric

Wow - good post, thanks for that. I too have always pondered our relationship with the universe. Something interesting I considered once was that if you look at DNA from a top-down perspective the spiral motion you see from the side turns into an orbital motion, such as planetary systems. Perhaps if we could get a side-on perspective of binary systems and such we would see a spiral motion?

Perhaps everything has that motion but seen from different perspectives it can easily be over-looked?

I would have to say that the orbits of a binary star system would be egg-shaped. This is because one star HAS to be larger (at least gravitationally) than the other in order to hold the orbit of the other the sun or star. The egg-shaped orbit comes from a perpetual slingshot motion around its larger brother.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Unfortunately I agree. Things are never "special" anymore as they can be explained away quite easily. When I'm driving sometimes and I see sun beams hitting the earth through the clouds, my first thought is "epic!", but I know how it works now. Think back hundreds of years before "explanation" and you can see why people were into the belief of gods etc.

I have only experienced one thing in my life that stayed with me all these years and that was when I was around 8 years old - and even now I still think it was a dream... but it's the only thing I'm not "sure" on if you get me? I've led a pretty dull life in this respect, but I've made up for it in other ways.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Immaturity removed by admin

[edit on 10/2/2008 by Djarums]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I see now. I've been saying October 13 2008, but I don't have a You Tube account so noone listens.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by m4edit

No cover up..lolol

The US Government will prolly say it was a 2000 mile long weather baloon and thatnobody should take notce...

I mean C'mon, they gotto keep their secret & anything is worth a go...

Hey, some people might even believe them...hehe

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
reply to post by starsyren

multicolored GFL jumpsuits !?! Where can I get one?

Target.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join